ocean โ€ข jj maybank

Por luvstarkey_

๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ... Mais

act 1
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23

1.6

1.5K 31 1
Por luvstarkey_

_

the next morning came around as Kiara and Caroline sat on the bed in silence, Rafe was still asleep on the floor while the girls tried thinking of something to get out of their situation. Kiara came up with a plan to talk to Singh to get her and Caroline out of where they were. agreeing to her idea, the brunette watched her friend go to the window starting to tap on it getting the guards attention and whispering. 

Rafe woke up quickly standing up from the ground asking Kiara what she was doing but ignored him until the door open revealing the guard taking Kiara out of the room. Caroline laid back focusing on her ring once again spinning it around feeling the bed dip besides her looking over seeing Rafe.

"what?" she asked.

"what do you know about the diary, Ace? don't bullshit me." he quietly says.

"nothing. i don't want to talk about this." she answered standing up from the bed walking to the bathroom shutting the door.

"Caroline, please." Rafe says from the other side of the door.

Caroline turned on the sink looking in the mirror fixing the grey silk pajama tank top and shorts she had on. all she could think about was JJ and where he was wondering if he was safe or not. shutting off the water once she had brushed her teeth and washed her face she opened the door seeing Rafe sitting on the floor.

"you okay?" he asked not looking at her.

"i'm so sick and tired of everyone asking me that." she muttered sitting back on the bed.

"what was that yesterday? the thing with the water?" Rafe asked facing her on the ground.

"cold water helps me calm down when i'm panicking. it makes me realize i'm okay and present." she says resting her chin on her arm looking at him.

"they've gotten better i assume?"

Rafe always knew Caroline dealt with anxiety, he'd seen it a few times whenever he stopped by the marine animal hospital with Rose.

"yeah," she nodded, "the Pogues taught me a few ways to control it when we were- why am i even telling you this."

"you know i thought i'd never see you again?" Rafe says looking at her.

"didn't know you wanted to see me again." she says focusing on her ring spinning it around over and over.

"i always liked you, Ace. i know i did some stuff and i'm sorry. i should've never hurt you with that golf club in the summer-"

Caroline stayed silent listening to him when the door opened again revealing the same guard that lead Kiara out of the room, "you. come with me."

"where's Kie?" Caroline stood up from the bed making her way towards the man, "Mr. Singh is asking for you."

Caroline nodded following the man out of the room and downstairs, the smell of breakfast filled the brunettes nose realizing how hungry she was, she hadn't eaten anything since leaving the island.

"good morning, Ms. Hills. sleep well?" Singh asked, Kiara turned around seeing her friend walk over to her.

"kinda." Caroline answered standing besides her friend.

"your friend, Ms. Carrera tells me you two can get a copy of the diary. i'm relieved to hear her say that, you know. may i offer you something to eat?" Singh looks at the girls pointing to his plate of fruit.

"we're not hungry." Kie tells the man, Caroline looked at her with wide eyes, "there's fruit that isn't coconuts." the brunette whispered.

"relax. nothing's gonna happen to you now. you're cooperating, and i don't want to make you two feel uncomfortable, you know." Singh says.

"we just want to get you what you want, and then we want to leave." Kie looked at him ignoring her friend.

"we know where it is. but we have to go by ourselves. just us two." Caroline said tapping her finger on the chair.

"but how would i know that you'd come back? you know, i need some collateral."

"Rafe's here." Kiara quickly says, "keep him."

Singh chuckled standing up, "Rafe. how did someone so young get into so much trouble?"

"look, we know where the diary is, and if you let us go, we promise you we can get it to you." Kie faces the man as he started walking around his home.

"you know, i built this fortune myself, you know, from nothing. from absolutely nothing. do you know how that happened, Miss Carrera and Miss Hills? hmm? i can assure you it was not by being a fool. don't waste my time. the diary holds the key to the ultimate conquest, and that, my young friends, Miss Carrera, Miss Hills, is my destiny. so you need to tell me where it is, or i'm gonna-" Singh stepped closer and closer to the girls until a text came through on his phone.

Singh walked to his phone grabbing it and laughed, "amazing. a text from our friend Jimmy Portis. from behind the grave, apparently. it seems Mr. Portis has captured your friends." the phone turned towards the two showing Sarah and John B.

"Ryan!" Singh yelled.

Kiara and Caroline looked at each other in worry knowing the plan the girls had whispered about when they woke up wasn't going to work, "Mr. Singh, wait-" Caroline walked over to the man who was on the phone.

"get Ms. Hills and Ms. Carrera."

"Mr. Singh, Mr. Singh, please-" Kiara followed her friend.

"please don't hurt our friends! please!" they both yelled as two guards pulled them back to the room.

"that depends Ms. Carrera and Ms. Hills. we'll continue our chat later. i look forward to it, you know." Singh tells the girls.

"don't fucking hurt them!" Caroline yelled from the top of the stairs.

the guards opened the door leading the girls back inside and shutting it, Caroline faced the door hitting it multiple times until she slowly stopped, sighing the brunette joined her friend on the bed grabbing the pillow hiding her face into it.

"what happened?" Rafe asked, "you two are gonna have to talk to me at some point. okay?" he added.

"do i have to remind you of everything you've done? you killed Peterkin. do you remember that?" Kiara looked at the Cameron.

"and everything you've put Sarah through." Caroline sat up throwing the pillow facing him.

"Peterkin, i was protecting my father. okay? i did what i had to do, so.. don't." Rafe put his hand out sitting on a chair, "i'm as much a victim as she is. no? think about it. okay? what did i get from shooting Peterkin, huh? nothing. okay? i had nothing against her. i mean, i.. i.. i liked her. you think i wanted to make that choice, huh? what i did was a gift from me to my father for.. for him, and i got screwed because of it, okay? so don't get that look when i say i'm a victim, all right? i am!" Rafe looks at the two, his voice cracking and eyes watering.

"i will admit, though, what i.. what i did to Sarah.. what i tried to do, um.. what i tried to do to Sarah, i admit that was wrong. i know that. all right? so you don't have to remind me." Rafe sobbed starting to slap his head repeatedly.

"oh god." Kie mumbled.

Caroline stood up gently grabbing his wrist moving his hand away, "don't do that." she whispered.

"she was family. i should've never touched her, you know? i should've never touched her, but, you know, i just lose control in moments like that, and i don't know what happened. i'm trying.. i'm trying to get better." Rafe's voice shook, tears rolling down his cheeks as Kiara and Caroline nodded at him.

"yeah."

"okay? it doesn't matter. all i'm saying is just that i'm not the bad guy you two think i am, okay? but even if i was, even if i was just, like, bad Rafe Cameron or something.. you guys got no choice. you may.. you may not want to trust me, okay, but i'm your best bet." he looks at the two girls who stayed silent.

"look." Rafe took Caroline's hand and kneeled down in front of Kiara but the two quickly pulled away as he lifted his hands up, "i got a boat that can get us off the island, okay? but first, we gotta get out of here, and it is better if we work together."

the sounds of car doors opened and closing were heard and the guards talking, the girls stood up from the bed looking out the window  watching the guards get into a truck.

"they're leaving?" Rafe asked.

"they're going to find John B and your sister." Kie tells him pacing around the room.

"sucks for them. that's good for us though. this may be our only shot at getting out of here." Rafe turned to the girls who looked at each other in worry.

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

33K 864 28
โ–Œ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› John B's Kook half-sister realizes that her lifelong best friend is everything she's ever wanted, and everything she can never have...
137K 2.1K 94
Grace Cameron was a Pogue. Always has been. Sure her dad and half-siblings were the Kookiest a Kook could get but her mom had grown up on the Cut so...
1M 13.1K 80
๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ...
931K 19K 108
in which charlotte carrera finds herself more conflicted than she has ever been in her entire life. rafe cameron x fem! oc || seasons one + two + thr...