Hogwarts: Princess Diaries ~...

By Starfire1657

Nevi Longbottom was your typical ordinary first year Hogwarts student. Living with her grandmother and her tr... More

Introduction
Cast pt. 1 : The Royal Family
Cast pt. 2: Hogwarts
The Palace Pt. 1: Exterior
Prologue
Book 1. And So, It Begins. . .
First Year Pt. 1
Chapter 1 - Nevi Longbottom and the Flying Disaster

The Palace Pt. 2: Interior

31 0 0
By Starfire1657

~ Foyer ~  

~ Hallways ~ 

~ Drawing Room 1 ~ 

~ Drawing Room 2 ~  

~ Drawing Room 3 ~

~ Drawing Room 4 ~ 

~ Throne Room ~ 

~ Ballroom Shot  ~ (The Ballroom is way bigger than what the picture shows this is just giving you a rough idea of what it looks like, but how big? Think of the ballroom size in the beginning of Anastasia).  

~ Ballroom Shot 2 ~ 

~ Emperor's Office ~

~ Palace Counsel Room ~

~ Indoor Pool ~

~ Movie Room ~ 

~  The Palace's Grand Library  (Shots 1 & 2) ~

~ Dining Room ~ 

~ Kitchen ~ 

***************************************************************************************

Hey guys! That tour of the palace was long huh? Well good job sticking around with the tour. Now, if you guys are wondering why I did not put the bedrooms well that is going to come later in the story. Speaking of which it is now time for the official start of Hogwarts: Princess Diaries. Happy reading! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 39.2K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
705K 11.3K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
785K 17.7K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.