Hogwarts: Princess Diaries ~...

Da Starfire1657

Nevi Longbottom was your typical ordinary first year Hogwarts student. Living with her grandmother and her tr... Altro

Introduction
Cast pt. 1 : The Royal Family
The Palace Pt. 1: Exterior
The Palace Pt. 2: Interior
Prologue
Book 1. And So, It Begins. . .
First Year Pt. 1
Chapter 1 - Nevi Longbottom and the Flying Disaster

Cast pt. 2: Hogwarts

37 0 0
Da Starfire1657

~ Daniel Radcliff as Harry James Potter ~  

~ Emma Watson as Hermione Jean Granger

~ Rupert Grint as Ronald Bilius Weasley ~

~ Oliver and James Phelps as Fred and George Weasley AKA The Best Weasleys ~ 

~ Tom Felton as Draco Lucius Malfoy

~ Michael Gambon as Professor Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster of Hogwarts  ~ 

~ Maggie Smith as Professor Minerva McGonagall , Head of Gryffindor House ~  

~ Alan Rickman as Professor Severus Snape, Head of Slytherin House (RIP Professor we will always remember you)  ~  

~ Robbie Coltrane as Hagrid AKA Our Very own BFG (RIP Robbie Coltrane you were a great man)~  

~ And Everyone Else as Themselves ~ 

***************************************************************************************

Ok that is all for the casting chapters hope you guys loved the line up. Next two chapters is all about taking a small grand tour of the Aslanov Imperial Palace. And then after that the official start of the story. See you then. ;) 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

904K 55.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
501K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
170K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
221K 9.2K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...