Undeniable

By te_amo_ochoa

Was he always this undeniable ? , maybe he should have been considering he's your dads best friend yet someth... More

"bikini"
" tell me about it"
"wish it was real"
"Will power"
"What just happened?"
"The silence is enough"
"Trustworthy"
"New addition"
" its always been you"

"Birthday gift"

1K 16 2
By te_amo_ochoa

TW : Swearing , mentions of death , traumatic experiences,sad Frankie, smut 18+ , p in v, unprotected sex (wrap it when you tap it) , quickie,age gap, praise, breeding kink if you squint and semi public sex
(god can't help me now )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You could hear the guests arriving as you still struggled to pick a dress for him. Finally you set on a simple short black dress that hugs your figure . You fixed your hair and makeup then made your way down the stairs .

Looking up from the floor as you walked down, you immediately locked eyes with Frank . His face bare till looking at your outfit and a smirk growing.

Suddenly as if it was only you two in the world you made your way to where Frank sat man spreading and leaning back into his seat; one hand settled higher on his thigh while the other a held another beer up on his other thigh .

His eyes burned into your soul as you walked a little slower to just to make him wait . The music playing drowned out everything around you and him as he just stared up at you as you leaned over him .

"Nice gift for me sweetheart "

Frank murmured as he suddenly stood up and now you were looking up at him, and him down at you .

"Of course, ask and the birthday boy shall receive; happy birthday Frankie "

You whispered as his hand roped around your waist pulling you into a small hug

" woah since when are you letting people call you Frankie again since mar-"

Your fathers slip up was quickly interrupted by your mother elbow in his side . You immediately face your parents standing straight and turn the hug into more of a side hug . Then You turn to Frank confused about what your father was talking about, but Frank suddenly pulling away from you coldly taking his beer and making his way to the outside .

" nice one David"

Your mother scolded

" what, I didn't mean to"

Your fathers hands shot up to justify himself . Your mother quickly shot the redemption down and you stood there a little dumbfounded . Yes you knew Frank had a past but no one knew what exactly that except your father and mother since they'd known him for so long .

You pulled your father to the side in the living room since you knew he would spill easier then your mother ever will .

" what was all that about ?"

Your father acted as though he was mute and couldn't produce a single sound and his eyes went wide .

" I shouldn't say it isn't my place."

He mumbled trying to keep his lips sealed and his loyalty to his best friends wishes but a thing about your father is, he could never really keep his mouth shut if someone wanted to get it out of him. You hoped you didn't get his lack of will power but in this moment it was your advantage.

" oh, I was just wondering what could possibly be weighing him down that hard especially on his birthday you know ?"

Almost immediately your father blurted

" his wife Maria- ...well passed wife Maria and their two children, they died in an car accident a couple days before Franks birthday back when you were little . His wife Maria would call him Frankie all the time even named their son that, and after their passing Frank basically stopped celebrating his birthday and banned everyone from calling him that till now i guess."

Your father paled as his finished his explanation like he just was gutted and looked around to see if he had any other witnesses.

" you can't tell anyone I'm the one who told you, your mother and Frank will never let me hear the end of it"

You felt bad for both your father and frank in that moment though you couldn't really explain why you felt bad for your dad you just did .

" I won't i promise"

Your father basically ran out of the living room back to the kitchen and you made your way outside, made your way back to Frank . You knew some recuperating time would be good for Frank but still went outside where he was as if he was gravity it's self pulling you to back to him every time .

He didn't move to the sound of the door opening and closing, the small party inside was muffled outside . He leaned against the railing looking down to the rest of the yard . You slowly walk to stand next to him as if he'd attack you if you weren't careful.

Just as you got close his head turned and he peered at you over his shoulder as you flashed a small smile and stood next to him . His eyes lingered on you for a moment then he turned to face ahead again taking a sip of his beer .

The silence was deadly you held your breath trying not to break it but then you heard your own voice .

" I'm so sorry Frank"

He didn't budge just took another swig and watched ahead . Your breath faltered now as the air suddenly choked you . He still didn't say anything for a moment .

" nun to be sorry bout, happened a long time ago"

Then he pushed off the railing and went back inside and left you there in silence . You waited a minute or two before making your way back inside .

Just as you closed the door behind you, you crashed into a very familiar face from a while ago

Theo

Both of you quickly and quietly muttered out fast apologies and stood in a thick fog of awkwardness for a still moment. Then Theo broke it muttering as he had one hand buried in the front pocket of his denim jeans, while the other rubbed back and forth upon the nape of his neck .

" you know I real sorry 'bout last time I was super drunk, I'm not like that at all sober ..."

The apology hung in the air as the fog seemed to be coming in again.

" I know that you must not believe me but believe me I'll do anything to earn your trust and respect again"

You released a small sigh, Theo was the reason your crush on Frank became existentially possible. Yet your seemingly lost position now with Frank was a huge factor; Only one card seemed playable to you now GET OVER FRANK .

" I'll forgive you if you take me on a date"

Theo seemed surprised with the sudden suggestive air around you both but eagerly agreed . Getting your number and spewing out dates he was available.

" The sooner the better."

The young brunette face held a constant smile as he typed the date into his calendar for next Saturday. Breaking the silence was theos name being shouted from both your very happy looking mothers . Who eagerly called to Theo to hear of the great news they've been plotting .

You on the other hand walked back up to your room . You knew you'd hear an earful later about how rude this is but the party was just overwhelming now. You were overthinking everything .

You walked into your almost completely blackened room shutting the door behind you while your eyes adjusted to the shift in lighting . Your room slightly illuminated by the moon light let in through your window . As your eyes looked around your met with a black mass upon your bed .

The breath in your lungs is caught in your throat it's already on the move towards you . But just as the scream you were going to let out tried to push out from behind your lips a rough calloused hand held it there .

Your eyes finally completely focused, dilating to see in the dark with the help of the blue grey hue of light from the moon Franks face glowed . His eyes were lidded as he looked at you, the scream behind your lips settled and as if he sensed it Frank's hand fell to his sides .

" Frank what are you doing in here?!"

He stayed silent stepping back taking a swig of his beer, sweeping a hand through his hair and then over his beard .

" I can't even remember their faces now you know?"

He murmured against the rim of the bottle before taking a longer drink . Plopping down on your bed with a small thud before leaning agains his fist .

" frank ..."

You walked towards him standing between his open legs cupping his face to look up at you . His eyes watered and his hand cupped yours.

Unspoken words passed between the two of you as you gazed upon each other . Yet suddenly frank settled into the palm of your hand .

" your so beautiful you know that"

The comment stole the air from your lungs as you watch him kiss your hands that cupped him . He set the empty beer bottle aside standing up now holding the back your neck as he softly pecked your lips . Pulling back to look for any protest in your shocked face .

When there was none he leaned back in but this time more messily as his lips pressed against yours . His other hand held you at your lower back pushing you to him .

You pulled pack to catch your breath and take a moment to recoup . Frank sat down at the edge of your bed again but this time his lips were plush and pink and his hair laid messy against his wrinkled forehead as he looked at you with a small smile .

You watched him as he softly patted his lap with a small nod to call you over. When you sat you felt him through his jeans and both of you groaned at the feeling .

" come on sweet girl we gotta be quick"

Frank murmured against your neck as he trailed pecks down into the valley of your breast . You quickly found his belt faltering to open it only for a second before you threw it to the side . Franks hands slipped under your dress grabbing and groping whatever he could . Your moans drowned out between the wet kiss you shared now .

He paused to push his pants down and to push your panties to the side . He looked at you for reassurance and you reconnected the kiss as he pushed into you, gasping against his smirking mouth .

" thank god we have to be fast cus,i don't think I can last that long when you feel like this"

His thrusts were fast and articulated but slightly messy, the kiss was sloppy and teeth clashing . The timing slowed but was made up for with the new found roughness to each thrust .

" god your so good, little girl falling for a nasty old man like me huh sweet thing ?"

Your words turned to whines beyond your lips as his hips pumped faster his hands holding your hip and neck .

"Doing such a good job for me pretty girl ."

One of his hands slipped between the to of you were you connected and rubbed your clit gently throwing you head first into back arching, shoulder gripping   Pleasure . Frank smirked against your neck as he continued to thrust before he became sloppy and came inside you with a breathy groan on your neck .

You both stayed still as statues for a moment catching your breath as the music from down stairs Flooded back into the room . Panic of what just happened set in making you freak but when you looked at frank he was calm .

He stood to buckle his pants and stepped to you holding your chin on his hands leaning in placing a soft pec on your lips .

" I wish I could fuck you longer but birthday boy can't miss his own party."

He gazed upon you with a soften look and gave you another kiss then made his way to your door but turned before he opened it .

" Get yourself cleaned up this time and I'll make it up to you sweetheart ."

You just nodded watching him peak out the door before he slipped out and back into the party .

What just happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
W.C 2028

Mannnn this chap is very long but I felt it was necessary to have everything in here also I didn't reread this and I wrote it at 2 in the morning so all mistakes are very much my fault <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 4.9K 24
You and Tom are best friends, and you have been for as long as you can remember. After one night, everything changes. But, Tom is by your side every...
14K 413 17
just once i want something to be constant in my life. when someone says i'll be there, i want them to stay there. to never leave me, to never break a...
992 35 32
You've been bestfriends with Zach for a long time even though he was younger than you. One day he got drunk and you had to drive him home, that's whe...
92.9K 2.3K 45
"We'll always be friends?" "Always!" ~~~~~ You and Selever were friends when you guys were young, but sadly you had to move away, causing your frie...