Reconciled hearts Book 2: res...

By jdizzle500

The story continues! Of the brave adventures of the resistance, and the enemies they are fighting against. L... More

Chapter 194: Back in our Realm
Chapter 195: Finding Lloyd and the others
Chapter 196; coming up with a plan
Chapter 197: Where oh, Where Is Child Harumi?
Chapter 198: Meeting Jade's Family
Chapter 199: Child Harumi's Been Captured By the Government!
Chapter 200: Figuring out a plan
Chapter 201: Searching for a way out
Chapter 202: Sibling Bonding
Chapter 203: It might be foolish, but its a plan
Chapter 204: finding a way inside the facility
Chapter 206: Macie? Matais?! What are you doing here!
Chapter 207: The Orb Reveals an Secret
Chapter 208; Your Harumi's biological mother!?
Chapter 209: Josephine abandoned  Harumi
Chapter 210: The Blue Orb
Chapter 211: The Prophecy
Chapter 212: Merging the Haurmi's pt 1, getting the items
Chapter 213: Merging the Haurmi pt 2 getting the items
Chapter 214: Merging the Haurmi pt 3: the ritual
Chapter 215: Merging the Haurmi pt 4: Reunion
Chapter 116: The Girls Meets Zackery, and They are not Happy
Chapter 117: Bonding Moment
Chapter 218: The Final showdown
Chapter 219: Cloudless Mind
Chapter 220: The start of something new
Chapter 221: Bet's and cake
Chapter 222: Trapped and snared
Chapter 223: Home
Chapter 224: Elysia and Vilah The mischievous duo
Chapter 225: a lesson learned
Chapter Two Hundred, Twenty six The Chicken Test: Part One
Chapter 227: Chicken Test: Part Two
Chapter 228: The start of a plan
Chapter 229: the planning
Chapter 230: An uncounted Factor
Chapter 231: Hard Discussions
Chapter 232; where has eveyone gone
Chapter 233: It's Go Time
Chapter 234: is it a good idea
Chapter 235: It is not as it seems
Chapter 236: impatient
Chapter 237: whose afraid of the big bad puppy
Chapter 238: mission failed
Chapter 239: The Truth Comes out
Chapter 240: No time, for crying now

Chapter 205: Little Harumi finds a new friend?

27 2 2
By jdizzle500

Little harumi was sure you could see the heart beating out of her chest. Sweat started to beat down her head, and she thought she was going to pass out she felt cold, but she also felt like hit. She didn't quite understand why she was feeling this way, and why she had the urge to pass out, and so she could he peaceful for a few hours but she knew she couldn't because she didn't like the look of this stranger, she looked like she was nice but, she could obviously tell there was something about her, something was off. There was a look in her eye, that almost hid a dark glint, that was hid behind her smile, there from what she could see there was some rows of white teeth that almost glowed in the low light of the cell, there was some dripping that could be heard around her, some water would drip from the ceiling, and then land in a puddle in the floor.

The child noted that it almost felt colder in the room, Like it wasn't a freezing that would be below freezing weather in winter. She just felt like something was about to go down, and there was a possibility she was going to have to fight for her life to get out of here. She sighed, but tried not to make it visible as she didn't want to show weakness to her enemy. One day Garmadon had told her, as he was practicing fighting with the training dummies since no one wanted to fight with him, with one his over competitiveness, and because no one wanted to be accidentally strangled if Garmadon was to get upset, Garmadon had fought alone on the bounty deck on the winter day the cold, and snow didn't affect him so he didn't feel it.

She Had walked in on him fighting the dummy, and he getting too In the zone Nearly punched her, but luckily she managed to jump back surprising herself with quick reflexes. Once the oni Lord made sure the girl was okay, with a sign of relief, and quick inspection, he had placed her on the bounty edge so he could watch her, and practice his fighting all together. It had been slient as Harumi recalled, as Garmadon was so focused on fighting the dummy he barely spoke to her. That made her sad but she also understood, and she happily chomped on a cookie, oatmeal raisin(A/N: My favorite! :)) As the oni with his strength took down the dummy, and accidentally broke it. When he got a few more good hits on the dummy, and the dummy's head was seen splintering, and looking like it was going to break with any of the incoming hits. Garmadon stopped, and Turned towards her. She could recall him looking, an emotion she wasn't sure about. Garmadon was always so hard to read, and you never knew what he was actually thinking or thought because his face was just always blank.

She recalls Garmadons looking at her with a serious look. His eyebrows narrowed, and he looked like he was debating with himself if he wanted to go through with the conversation. He had started out, saying maybe it would be best to give her some combat training, of course she was confused, asking why and he explained, he and the other adults weren't always going to be with her, and she needed to learn to defend herself if something happened. She had agreed, excited she would get to learn to defend herself, and Garmadon was happy to teach her. One thing she really retained that day was The oni Lord saying: 'don't show an enemy weakness, they will take advantage of that and use that against you'.

She shook her head, and she made sure her head was on guard. Watching this women's movements, she didn't make a move and neither did the science women infront of her. Her curly hair was in her face and harumi wa the as the women tucked it away from her eyes, and she found herself getting worried at any movement she made. She even found herself letting out a sigh she didn't know she was holding in. She watched the woman's smile, falter as she seemed to be lost in thought, and little Rumi narrowed her eyes, just in case she made a move for her, if the scientist lunged towards her, she would fail, and land in her face.

For she had a plan. The woman had left the door Open just a crack, and it was just open enough she could squeeze through. She was scared but she knew she had to do it, if there was any chance of escaping she knew she would have to take it as she had no other choice. The two just stared at each other, cerulean staring into the blue eyes of the women, they both were standing up straight, and each giving each other as they waited for the other to make the first move. But no one moved, the only sound that could be heard is the water dripping down from the celling, and little Rumi found herself flinching at each time the water drop hit the ground. The little blonde girl felt herself shaking inside and she took in a deep breath, as if getting herself ready so she could when she made a move get out of here and escape.

Although a part of her felt like she didn't need to do that because she had a feeling, this woman didn't mean to do harm but she knew that was just crazy because this women seemed evil and she looked evil therefore she must be evil. She felt bad, because she didn't want to hurt anyone and especially not her because now that she looked at the curly haired women she didn't look like she was mean, or the textbook definition of a villain, but apart of her told her this woman was evil. But she honestly didn't know if she should listen to her heart, listen to her head she didn't know what was the best option.

She looked at the women and she looked at her uo and down she could get a better analysis. She saw the women looked about 5'1 Little rumi noted she was like Mrs Jades height, and little shorter then Lilla, and Kaitlyn. She had bright orange Curly hair, and cerulean eye. The eyes were something she had never seen before she didn't think anyone would ever have orange hair but here she was. She also had her hair up, with chopsticks, they were red/orange chopsticks in her hair, and she looked like she would be a nice lady, she also had a color shirt under her lab coat but she didn't know exactly what color. She had brown pants, and black shoes and she was quite curious who this lady was.

"Little one?" She heard the voice of the women say, making her look up, at the women. She had startled out of her thoughts because of her sudden talking, and she tried not to jump at the sudden voice, but she was sure she had accidentally flinched. "Are you alright? You look lost in thought" The child noted she sounded like she was concerned about her. But the child knew it was a trick, she knew she was just trying to get on her good side so then she could get information on her. She knew how this worked and she wasn't going to allow her to get the information she wanted.

However she didn't know how she was going to keep ignoring her as, it seemed the more she did the more she could hear the worrying of the lady's voice. The child did feel bad, she didn't want to Worry anyone, even if they are evil that wasn't nice and she sighed. As she looked away she felt like an idiot she shouldn't be feeling sympathetic for a villain but here she was feeling sad. She didn't felt someone place a hand on her shoulder and she felt her blood go cold.

She was just so distracted with her inner monologue. She didn't even realize someone came up to her. She was now shaking on the inside, and she was honestly afraid to look up and see who it was. And but she knew she had to, and she didn't have any other choice plus she made a pact with herself that she needed to be braver and not act like a scaredy-cat, because she had been a scaredy-cat recently but she didn't want to be there anymore so she decided to look up and see who managed to get this close to her when she dead she saw the orange haired woman, and she was right next to her.

She had a hand on her shoulder, and she gave her somewhat of a weak smile. Her jaw dropped, not expecting her to be the person who managed to sneak up behind her and look like she looked worried about her when she hadn't been responding for the past few minutes because he had been in inner monologuing. The woman looked relieved she had looked at her now, since she hadn't been responding, but now she actually was looking at her. "Oh thank goodness, I thought something happened, and you lost your ability to speak". She tells her; as she then knelt down to Harumi's level and gave her a small smile. Harumi felt herself giving her a smile back. She didn't know why but she felt like she could trust the lady, even if she didn't know who this lady was, just meeting her.

"Why are you pretending to nice?" The little girl asked as she then wiped away some hair form her face, and she sighed as she saw the women give her a confused look, like she was confused at what she was saying and didn't understand this confused Harumi, but she didn't question it at first as why should she? She knew she was evil do why would she say anything, it wouldn't make sense to anyway but soon she heard the girl signed, and then said to her.

"What do you mean, young one?" She asked. As she looked down at her, but then decided to get down to her knees so then She wouldn't be talking down to her, and she would make the girl understand she didn't mean any harm. But she saw the girl still looked afraid and she could tell because the girl was shaking visibly, and her teeth were chattering, and she almost looked like she was turning pale, and she didn't like how the girl looked. She looked like she was going to pass out and she wanted to make sure she would catch the girl before she fell down, so then she wouldn't accidentally hit her head on the concrete and then would have a brain injury that was something a child shouldn't have, and should never experience.

The child, looked away, as she held her hands clasped togther and then to the side of her, she knew she shouldn't tell her anything as she was the enemy, and that's what enemy's liked when you were weak and you showed weakness not to mention say what your current fears were as then they would be used against you, that was another thing Garmadon had told her, and she kept that close to her, he was like a father figure to the young girl even though she knew she knew him from somewhere but she didn't quite know how it why, and often she would get these headaches and migraines when she would look at certain things.

Like cloud, a picture Of what looked like Mr. lloyd, Mr. Garmadon, Cloud, nix and some other fruit colored people. She didn't tell anyone as she didn't want to worry them but she knew she would have to figure this out just in case it was something serious.

"I know your evil, your acting all nice but I know what your True intentions are" she says as the women almost looked hurt seeing her accusations of her, and she even shook her head and tried to assure her she wasn't but every time she tries to get close to assure her, she would just back away and she didn't know what she was going to do , and she knew she had to gain her trust but she didn't know how but then she remembered something and she smiled at the child.

The women smiled as she took something out of her pocket, and haurmi flinched at first, not knowing what she was going to do and she covered her eyes but nothing happened, and she worried about what was happening and so that's when she decided to be brave and open them, and when she did she saw resting in the women's hand was an single peace of candy. She looked up, at the women who gave her a smile.

Hello hello everyone, Jdizzle here and I hope you enjoy that chapter. I was stressed out this week with so many assignments but, I managed to finish this thankfully. Anyways I'm still looking for someone to help me with my writing, and ect with the final chapter of this arc if your interested please let me know. Anyways I have to go, Happy Friday Eveyone, Bye guy's Jdizzle Sighing out peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 54 11
What happens after Garmadon rose to power and half of the ninja are gone? The resistance has to defeat Garmadon, and Harumi's mother... What if Harum...
7.5K 130 13
Harumi had just become a part of Lloyd's Life again. They were good friends until Loyd sacrificed himself for Ninjago. Since then, he had been experi...
15.9K 354 25
The saga that takes you through the journey of the 2 sons of Garmadon... While Lloyd and Harumi rekindle a lost flame, an evil presence starts to gro...
6.1K 109 4
「COMPLETED」 Lloyd and Nya resist Emperor Garmadon's oppressive hold on Ninjago City. Harumi falls down the building, everyone saw her fall, but they...