Handsome pt.2

By loveuh90

Dave and Amaria have moved on with life but have few bumps in the road, do you think they will work through t... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
new characters
14
15
16
17
new characters

2

702 25 17
By loveuh90

Hey My Loves, 

so sorry this is such a late chapter, I will be posting two tonight to make up for it. Life has been so hectic for me this past week. Also today is my birthday and I am 20, on god I feel so old, like I don't know why! 

anyways make sure to leave your thoughts and comments because I swear it makes my day to read them, also make sure to vote! I love you guys so much, I'll see you next week with chapter 4! xxx

ps. sorry for any mistakes

Amaria's POV

"Slay bitch" Tae yelled. Today we were getting maternity photos taken, Dave was taking some with me too. He was currently wrapping his arms me, his hand connecting at the bottom of my belly while he kissed my neck. "Y'all niggas are so cute" Tuson said cheering us on from behind the camera. "Can they shut the fuck up" Dave mumbled in my neck irritated as I laughed.

"Stop being mean bae" I whispered continuing to pose as the camera man continued to take photos of us. After we got done with our photoshoot the photographer went through all the photos and we picked out the ones we liked the most. This shoot just made me more excited for the arrival of our son.

Once the photographer sent through the photos, I got dressed back into the clothes I came in, which were just David's hoodie and some sweats.

"These photos look so bomb" I cheesed showing Dave as we walked out to his car. "You look sexy" he said making me roll my eyes playfully. "It's not meant to be sexy" I say, but I did look sexy.

Dave opened the passenger door helping my incapable fat ass in. He closed it once I put my seat belt on and came on the other side into the drivers seat.

"You hungry?" He asked me starting up the car as I nodded. "Always", I always love food but being pregnant it's on a whole other level. I always have the most weirdest unusual cravings too.

"Baby I hope you been thinking of my push present" I say looking over at him as he looked me for a second before refocusing on the road and chuckling. "What did you get me?" I asked curious. "Nufin" he said among me furrow my eyebrows, fuck he mean nothing?. "Stop playing just give me a clue" I persisted as he shook his head. "Dead ass, I ain't get you shit and I'm not going too, you don't get presents for shit you supposed to do, shittin me" he said. "Nigga I'm about to push you big headed ass baby and you not going to get me a gift?" I say as he nodded like it was nothing. Fuck that I want a present, ain't know way he think he can get me pregnant and not get me a gift. Or maybe I'm too spoilt for my own good.

"Asswhole" I mumble sitting back in my seat and pulling out my phone. "What you say?" He said diverting his attention to me. "Nothing" I mumble rolling my eyes. "I don't give a fuck about your little attitude Ari" he said. "Shut the fuck up talking to me, you getting on me nerves" I say scrolling on my phone. 

"So you not hungry anymore?" he asked being petty as I frowned, now he dragging it because he knows I don't play about my food. Fuck it I'd  rather starve than suck up to him. I dropped my phone into my legs and crossed my arms over my belly as tears streamed down my face. "I was playing with yo big baby ass" he chuckled as I rolled my eyes. "So you gon feed us?" I sniff turning around to face him as he nodded and chuckled. 

Once Dave bought me my food we made our way back to the crib. "So you really not going to get me a push present?" I asked Dave as he nodded his head. "Yeah I'm not, you don't get gifts for things you supposed to do Ari, now sit back in your seat and eat your food and stop asking me that" he said making me pout but I did what he said. I know he don't HAVE to buy me a gift, but he should, i'm the mother of his unborn son, I deserve anything I ask for especially because he is well off and can definitely afford anything I want. It's not my fault I'm spoiled, it's his. 

-two days later- 

Dave's POV

"Baby is looking very healthy, you should be good to go for next week" Ari's doctor said cleaning off the gel on her stomach. I cannot wait for my son to get here, I just know he gon be just like me, he gon have my handsome looks, my funny personality, my smile, my heigh, basically all my best assets that Ari lacks. I'm just hoping for the sake of my son he don't get his moms big ass forehead. "Thank you doctor" Ari said as I helped her down from the bed. 

"Oh my goodness, this is just so cute, my baby needs this" Ari said putting another baby outfit in my arms, I was holding about seven and we had only been here for ten minutes, deadass. She don't know nothing about money saving. "Oooh baby look, this is so cute" Ari said picking up a Burberry jacket making me sigh. "Omg and a matching bucket hat, I love shopping for baby clothes" she said smiling about to pass me the jacket and matching bucket hat. "Hold on, how much is it?" I ask as she looked at the price tag, "The jacket is $459.52 anddd the bucket hat is $225.49" she said looking back up at me as I looked at her crazy. "What?" she asked as I chuckled, my wife really is crazy. "Nothing, give it here" I said not wanting to start anything, she smiled passing me the clothes. We got in an argument on the way here and it was my fault, but I was just trying to play around with her. I guess sometimes I be forgetting how sensitive her pregnant ass can get. 

"Your total comes to $5,456.02" The lady said making shake my head at Ari was paying me no mind, she was busy speaking on the phone in her language that I absolutely do not understand, she seemed upset but I couldn't tell because she would smile from time to time. Whatever she be saying it be sounding sexy. 

"Wow, I am so tired, I think I need a foot message when we get home" Ari said once I got in the drivers seat after putting all them shopping bags in the trunk. She tired? for real, cause I don't remember her having to carry shit. "Yeah, I gotchu" I said starting up the car. "I would give you a kiss but my belly is in the way" she said before she started to chat my ear off. I'm usually not such a suck up like this, but she sensitive so when she gets upset its 10x worse than usual, between me and you I wish she would shut the fuck up sometimes, but you know what they say, happy wife happy life. 

-

I tried to move out from under Ari, she wrapped her legs and arms around me as best as she could. When we came back from shopping,  Ari made me lay down on the couch with her but she ended up falling her heavy ass asleep on top of me. She groaned hugging me tighter. "I gotta take a shit" I said as she moved off me. "Nasty ass" I heard her mumble as I got up making me chuckle. 

I did my buissness then made my way back to Ari to see her sleep, it was 7:45 which means we were sleep for like three hours, damn. "Baby" I tapped Ari trying to get her to get up. She slapped my hand and groaned moving around to try and get comfortable. "Come on, you need to eat" I said as she shook her head, well that's a first. "You better get yo ass up and feed my son" I said as opened her eyes giving me a dirty look before fully getting up. She stretched her arms up and yawned. "What time is it?" she asked me as I looked at the time. "7:52pm" I said as she groaned, "I didn't mean to sleep for so long" she rolled her yes making me chuckle. 

Ari decided to take a shower and change into her pyjamas to be comfortable. in the meanwhile I ordered us some food, I probably should learn how to cook so we don't have to always get takeout whenever Ari don't feel like cooking. 

Once the food arrived I called out Ari's name so she could come eat, I head her heavy ass running  making me shake my head. "Stop running before you fall on yo ass" I yelled out so she could hear me. 

Once she made it down the stairs she came to the kitchen and started looking all in the bag. "What you get?" she asked as if she wasn't just stuffing her face in the bag. "wings" I replied anyways, I got out some plates for the both of us and Ari made a plate for me. 

"what time you about to sleep at?" I asked her as she shrugged. "Why?" she asked taking a bite of her wings. I wanted to lay back and get high, its been a while and i'm losing my shit but Ari don't want me to smoke while she pregnant. It ain't like ima do it in front of her, I would do it in my man cave or studio. I need the stress release, especially cause she ain't been giving me any pussy, a nigga is dying.

"You tryna smoke aint you?" she said smiling as I cracked a smile, this woman know me so well. "You know what, do whatever you want, I know I be driving you crazy" she said making us both chuckle. "Give me a bite" Ari said pointing at my burger that I didn't even start eating. "Please?" she ask said giving me those eyes. She always wanna a 'bite' of a niggas food, shit be annoying. "Go ahead" I shake my head as wide smile appears on her face and she leans over to grab my burger and sink her big ass mouth into it, damn damn damn.

"Mmm so good" she said doing a her happy dance whenever she eats. She took my drink taking a sip before humming to herself. "Greedy ass" I mumble as she laughs. "You still love my greedy ass though" she giggled. 

Amaria's POV

"Wow girl you look majestic as fuck" Nia said as she looked through my pregnancy shoot photos. I just got them in today after I sent them to an editor. "I know I love the photos so much, my favourite is this one" I smiled swiping to a photo of Dave wrapping his arms around me as I covered my boobs with my arm and he whispered some funny shit about Tae and Tuson making me laugh, we was caught off guard but it was a cute photo. 

"I can't wait for baby boy to come out so I can finally meet him" I cheesed rubbing my stomach. I can't wait to be a mom, don't get me wrong it was a super scary feeling at first and a little bit of that fear is still inside of me, but I am more ready than ever to be a mommy. 

"Girl post the photo of you and Dave, you can't hide the fact that your pregnant forever" Nia said as I rolled my eyes, "Girl yes I can, his fans be so aggressive, they find out i'm pregnant they might as well cut my head off" I said as Nia laughed shaking her head. "You dramatic as fuck" she giggled. "Don't even pay attention to them thirsty ass hoes, you are his wife, you can't let them get to you" she said as I nodded because she was right. "Okay, but let me text Dave first" I take the phone off her and text Dave to see his opinion. 

He probably don't even care, he always be telling me to ignore what his fans be saying, he know they be on they bullshit. I just know my sensitive side while I'm pregnant, peoples comments will definitely get to me. They be saying shit about how I don't deserve him and how I'm ugly, which not to toot my horn but toot toot, I am far from ugly. 

But I don't even want to imagine what they gon say about me being pregnant with his baby, or what they would say about our sons hen he is born. Most of the public supports our relationship, it's just HIS fans don't really fuck with me. 

"He says he doesn't mind" I told Nia as she smiles. "I already knew big bro didn't care, so are you going to post it?" she asked me as I smiled and nodded. Why not? Nia is right I can't hide my pregnancy forever, i'm just glad I has nine months to my self without the public knowing about it.  

I logged onto instagram and picked the photo of me and Dave, I wrote up a caption which was simple "Blessed 🤍". I took a deep breath and posted it, "done" is aid shutting my phone off. "See it wasn't hard at all" Nia laughed as I smiled and agreed. I'm naturally an over thinker it's just in me, I don't even realise sometimes until after. 

The past thirty minutes my phone been blowing up. Notification after notification, people were tagging me and other were texting saying congratulations. I logged back into instagram to see Dave had posted as well. 

Daveeast

Liked by   @theshaderoom, @iamamaria and 401,098 

Daveeast Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah for this blessing 🤲🏽💙

iamamaria ❤️

Brewsterfamily she is so luckyyyy

    -12 more comments

Daveeastfanpage Omg, congratulations I love you guys 💙

theshaderoom congratulations 🎉

WeloveNia Can't wait to be an Aunty, congratulations my loves 🥰

Ilovedaveeast why would you get this bitch pregnant? 🙄

user1233 that baby gon come out looking ugly asf 🤣

               WeloveNia your whole bloodline ugly as fuck, so shut yo ugly bitch ass up

Nickiminaj So beautiful, congrats baby 🥳

              hater123 Nicki you calling this man baby? what going on?😳

                        BarbieQueen_ she call everybody baby stupid. 

___load more comments___

------

thats the end of this chapter, I hope y'all enjoyed! make sure to comment and let me know your thoughts. See y'all in the next chapter 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 20.6K 47
Dave and Goddess are back with more drama then ever. Will they stay together or be torn apart? SEQUEL TO MORE THAN EXPECTED
340K 15.5K 109
Years later the kids are grown while Kasen and Shayla still together beating all the odds, this book will continue telling the story and life about K...
1M 42.8K 84
It's been six years since Dave and Faith ended their relationship. Will they ever get back on the same page? Will they both have that smile in the en...
124K 6.5K 44
***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** Enjoy. I don't have a description yet but you won't regret reading 💙