-Your Not That Bad- [SEEK X...

By MOMO_UcU

Uhh this is my first story so its kinda bad but whatever This is a Seek x Reader story it would include smu... More

-_Intoduction_-
Chapter 1 [-The arrival/Rush-]
Chapter 2 [ Deep in the hotel / Screech]
Chapter 3 [ A new area? / Seek]
Charter 4 [ Friendly / Feelings]
Chapter 5 [ Awkward-d]
Chapter 7 [Lil more heat/Picnic]
Chapter 8 [Smut!/Screech's b day]
Authors note
Chapter 9 [Announcement / Time skip]
Chapter 10 [Shopping]
another note for me <3
Fear well my friends

Chapter 6 [Meet the others/ Confession] A lil heat

1.2K 15 47
By MOMO_UcU

              You both walked for about 2 minutes. You stop at this large double door room. Y/N were here. "Ow-w ok." Suddenly you started hearing loud noises and talking as you stood in front of the door. "Uhh Seek what's that sound?!" It's just the others. "Wait there here!" They always hang out here because there's a lot of food and stuff. "Reasonable" By the way we should go in. "Uh-h s sure" you said in a scared and worried tone.  Y/N don't be scared. you looked at him and nodded. He then opened the doubled door and you both walked in. You stayed behind Seek just for safety. You took a little peek and jolted when you saw all the entities looking directly at Seek. You felt unsafe and just decided to stay in place.

______________________________________________________

Rush: Wassup Seek how ya doing!

Seek: Hey Rush! Nice to see ya and I'm doing quite well! thanks for asking.

Timothy: Soo what brings you here Seek? You never visit this place.

Screech: Yea what brings ya here?

Seek: Well I can here to introduce someone to you guy.

All of them except Seek: Really! who is It?!

Seek: Y/N you may show yourself.

Y/N: "Ow-w... ow-k ..." you then stepped away from Seek relieving yourself to the enities. "Uh-h hi i'm Y/N and mm-m I moved into the hotel a few days ago." I hope we can be friends and get along. You said with a little smile on your face.

Ambush:  Hi there Y/N I'm Ambush  and I would love to be your friend!

Y/N: Thank you Ambush I'm glad we can be friends!

Seek: Good I'm glad you guys are getting along.

Halt: So Seek..just a question. Who is Y/N to you.

Seek: Well I see [her/ him] as cut- I mean good looking, Smart and kind person.

All of them except Seek: Ooo~ you like someone.

Seek: Blush* What No! when did I ever say that..ugh-h

You just stood there and giggled. 

Seek: You know what Y/N come with me. were gonna get some food now don't want you starving to death.

Y/N: Aww Thanks that so thoughtful.

Seek: Yea yea.

Screech: LOVE BIRDSS!!

Seek: SCREECH!

You turned around to see who seek was talking to. That's when you noticed something familiar.

Y/N: Wait..ISN'T THAT!  

Screech: Hahaha

Seek: I swear if you don't stop I'm put you back in the cage!

Y/N: Whatever..

While Seek and Screech argued.. you on the other hand decided to help yourself with the delicious looking foods that were flashing right in front of your eye.

Eyes: Looks good right?

Y/N: Yes It does uh..

Eyes: The name is Eyes by the way.

Y/N: Cool name, It suits you perfectly.

Eyes: Why thank you Y/N. Know back to this food!

Y/N: Right! I'm starving right now. 

You looked around there was Pizza, Spaghetti, croissant, Cake!, Donuts! and your Favourite [ favourite food of choice]!  You and Eyes took a quick look at each other before completely clearing the food trays.

Jeff: Woah, Y'all some hungry fellows.

Y/N: Yess I'm literally starving. By the way are you the one who made all of this food?

Jeff: Yes it was me..are you impressed!

Y/N: Well duhh Of Course I am! it looks soo good. 

Jeff: Thanks for the Compliment! My name is Jeff by the way.

Y/N: Was an honour meeting such a wonderful chef.

Jeff: Was an honour meeting you are so nice!.

Y/N: Your calling me nice when we got you here.

Jeff/Y/N: We Need to be Friends!

You both laughed and choked on your spit while eyes were just staring with a plate of food in his hands.

Jeff: Sorry my time was short. My friend El goblin's calling me.

Y/N: Thats fine, Go ahead.

You both said bye and made your ways.

Y/N: Hey Eyes sorr- Uh.. Where did he go?..mm. Ow well...Wait everyone's gone!

You looked around for Seek and he was just sitting on a chair next to the fire place.

Y/N: Heyy Seek! 

Seek: Yeah Y/N?

Y/N: Aren't you going to eat anything?

Seek: I already did. You probably didn't notice because you were talking to Eyes and Jeff.

Y/N: By the way..how do you even eat..you don't have a mouth..

Seek: I can form one If I want to I just choose to hide it.

Y/N: Ok then.

________________________________________________

           You walked over to seek and sat next to him with a plate full of food. You ate up and drank some water. Are you done? Just asking because it's getting late. "Yeah I'm done..Lets head back." Ok then. He got up and waited for you. You were trying to get up but couldn't. " I think I over ate" ..D-do you mind h-helping me up you said in an embarrassed tone . Yea it's fine, this also happens to me I know how you feel. "Thanks..that made me feel a lot better."  He then walked over to you and pulled you up with a little too much force causing you to stumble and fall. You sat up and robbed your forehead..Suddenly you felt warmth at the lower part of your body. You look down to see a knocked out Seek laying  flat on the floor all you could hear was soft breath In a dead silent room...You jolted when you felt a bump pressing against your crotch/clit. "WTF." You slowly moved your eyes to his lower body. As you stared at him, a load of blush appeared faster than the speed of light.. it quickly spread across your face like wild fire. "Is he hard!"

                Your body started to heat up . You didn't know what to do. Suddenly Seek jolted right back up causing him to press his crotch on you even harder than before. "Mm-m~ Fu-k."  Y/N are you ow-k! What's going on! your face is all red!..he then looked down and Became a blushing mess. Ssorr-y I did-dn't.. Plea-sse forgive me! " Shut u-pp up~" you said while moving in circles around his crotch. Y-Y/Nn wh- ah~ you ng-h* doin-ng!..Y/N!..You snapped out of it. " I'm so sorry! I don't know what came over me! I just L-" Liked the feeling. "Blush* yeah." Hmm I see, maybe we could continue dear.~  "Dear? Wai-" He then pulled you closer, your legs in the air and your arms laid right on the warm wooden floor. "Wait a-are you going to do it!" He giggled. Of course I am, this is your punishment for making me hard in the first place. "No i'm not ready! I'm a virgin!"  Really Dear. " Yea-hh wait why do you keep calling me dear? Do you like me or something?" No-o Blush* I-i. "Come on, you can tell me"  Fine.. Y-Y/N I-I love you..and I have since the day we met I've just been hiding it because I thought you wouldn't like me back. It's fine if you don't I-i.

                   "That's enough" Ow-w yeah-h I get it. he said in a sad tone. I guess I shouldn't have bothered you I' sorr-. Suddenly you pulled his face onto yours and kissed him. He was shocked by the action but then kissed back. The kiss deepened and you felt his tongue slam against teeth. You opened your mouth allowing him to explore it...You both pulled apart, just a string of salivary connecting both of you. You gasp for air before giving him a tight hug. "I love you too" Suddenly you heard sniff and felt tears running down your shoulder to your back.  "Seek are you okay." You looked up at his face and a little smile appeared on your face. "Aww Seek don't cry " He was crying tears of joy. Sorry, I'm just a little emotional sniff* "You put your hand on his face and wiped the tears off his eye. Thank you.. and I-i would like to ask you something. "Go ahead dear." Mm-m..Would you l-like to be-e my [girlfriend/ boyfriend] he said in a worried tone. "Yess I would love to!" He looked at you. You could even notice a little heart pupil in his eyris. "Aww your so cute."

    He looked away from embarrassment. You look really cute too. You giggle..."I Think we should head back it's getting late. He agreed and you both stood up. You both held hands and walked out of the room. When you arrived you opened the door to meet a surprise.  

________________________________________________

All the entities expect you and seek: CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU!

Seek: WTH, how did y'all know.

Screech: We saw y'all making out in the cafeteria. It was getting interesting but y'all decided to stop.. I even have recordings of it.

Seek: What! 

Halt: Make sure to take care of her/him..and if y'all gonna do it keep it down.

Rush: Guys we shouldn't worry about that. We probably would only hear Ambush snoring.

Ambush: Ow really, know that-s

Figure: We should probably leave.

Duke: I agree.

________________________________________________

             All the entities walked out of the room  leaving you and seek alone. " Well now that they're gone, we could get some sleep. Yea I'm pretty tired. Seek then walked to the bed and laid on one said. You change to your PJ's and laid next to him on the opposite side. You pulled the cover over both of you and turned off the lamp.  You both scooched closer to and rapped your arm around each other. You yawned and said "Good night my love." He replied saying. Night my love. You both closed your eyes/eye and drifted to sleep.

________________________________________________

You've reached the end 🎉

THANKS FOR 600+ views

cya in chapter 7!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 151 27
[COMPLETED] •This will have some ideas I have from quirks• !If you plan on using some of the quirks please tell me first and I'll gladly accept! !Pl...
44.3K 1.5K 42
ᴜɴꜰᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇʟʏ, ʟɪʟᴀ ʀᴏꜱꜱɪ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ, ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴅɪꜱᴍᴀʏ. ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴏᴜʀ ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴇᴛᴛᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴀɢᴏɴɪꜱᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜱʜᴇ? ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ʟɪʟᴀ...
10.2K 552 17
a high school student had a crush on an extraordinary boy, so he sent objects to signal him that he's in love with him. COMPLETE. !! disclaimer : i m...