Chapter 5 [ Awkward-d]

I froze after realising what I said. "No! why am I saying that I could never like a human. Sigh~* I need to control my feelings before it gets out of hand." I then got up from bed and went to charge [her/his] phone.I plugged it in and went to sit at my desk. I opened one of the drawers and pulled out a book. I got comfortable on the chair and started to read. As I filled through the pages thoughts of sleep fled my mind. "Yawn~ What time is it anyway?" I look up at the clock. " 2:00 am!.. I swear it was just 9:00 pm. Mm-m* I guess I should get some rest." I close my book and put it back in its original spot.

I turned around to see Y/N who was still fast asleep on my bed. "what do I do now.. I can't sleep in the same bed as [him/her] that would be awkward. I guess I gotta sleep here tonight..It shouldn't be that bad though." I went into a resting position..closed my eye and went to sleep.

Y/N POV

You were sleeping soundly until a ray of sunlight shined in front of your eyes. "Ugh, my eyes" you said in a tired tone. "Mm-* what time is it?" you looked around and found a clock. You read the time. "10:00 am~! already. Ugh this bed is so comfortable I don't wanna move." You laid there for sometime just staring at the ceiling." Yeah I gotta get up." You slowly lifted yourself with your arms and sat up laying your back against the bed frame. You noticed that Seek was nowhere to be found until you heard small snores coming from the other side of the room where the desk was. You got up, did a little stretch before walking to the desk. As you got closer the snores grew louder. You stood next to him and looked at his face. " You look so peaceful when you sleep." You stood there for a while just staring at his face suddenly you heard some mumbles coming from him.

"I think he's waking up" You quickly ran back to bed and pretended that nothing happened. You looked back at the desk. You were shocked when Seek had sprung up like he had just experienced a nightmare. You squinted your eyes just so he couldn't notice you were awake. He got up and walked up to you. What he didn't know was that you were wide awake so everything seemed awkward for you. He bent down to look at your face. That caused you to make little noises. I know you're awake, it's really obvious. "Ok..ok..you got me." You sat up and looked at his face. By the way good morning Y/N, how did you sleep tonight. " Uh-h good morning to you..and I slept quite well thanks for asking I gues-s. That's nice to hear. Well we got a day ahead of us so get ready. "Uh-h ok but where's the bathroom?" Ow it's by the entrance of this room and there are some towels in the bathroom so don't worry about finding some. "K thanks" You then walked to the bathroom open the door and shut it behind you.

You turned on the shower and undressed. "Damn, I forgot my toothbrush and stuff in the room!" You didn't bother redressing you just wrapped a towel around your body and walked out of the washroom. "Uh Seek I forgot my toothbrush and stuff in my bag I'm just getting it. Yea no proble--! uhh sorry am I invading your privacy I-i should go until your done. "No it's fine it's not like I'm fully naked or something." Ok if you say so. You noticed a book in his hand. "Uhh so what are you reading?" Nothing interesting. "Show me!" Uh no. "Since you don't wanna show me I'll look at it myself then."You then walked to him not paying attention to your surroundings suddenly you tripped on yourself and landed right on his chest. Luckily he caught you before both of you could fall. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean too!" It's fine it was an accident. After you both went silent and realised the positions u both were in. "Uhh you could let go now" Ow sorry! he then realised his grasp on you.

"I should probably go shower now, the water has been running for a while." yea good idea. You then walked back to the bathroom and closed the door behind you. "Omg what just happened" you became a blushing mess after getting flashbacks of the most embarrassing thing that you had just experienced. "Ugh I should just shut up and shower already." You entered the shower and was greeted by relaxing [Temperature of choice] water. "Ah-h~* this is the best. " you just ended up standing there doing nothing. Completely forgetting the point of showering. Suddenly. Y/N are you ok? you've been in there for a while. You snapped right back into reality. "Yeah I'm fine!, I should probably get out now.

You came out of the shower and wrapped your towel around yourself after you opened the bathroom door and walked out. "Seek may you leave the room I gotta dress up." Yea sure just tell me when you're done. "Ok." He then walked out of the room leaving you to change. You walked to your suitcase and grabbed the clothing you were going to wear today.

                       You then dressed up, brushed your hair and called Seek back

You then dressed up, brushed your hair and called Seek back. "Hey Seek you can come in now." K will do. He then walked in. He scanned your body and gave you a compliment nice outfit. "Thanks." Well since you're done lets get something to eat at the cafeteria. Still don't worry about the others if they see you with me they won't hurt you. "I'm trusting you." Good lets go. You both walked out of the door and went to get food at the hotel's cafeteria.

_________________________________________________

You've reached the end 🎉

THANKS FOR 300+ views

cya in chapter 6!