beacon hill's very own green...

بواسطة arrow-wolf

the arrow is dead. Roy harper is dead. Jackson wittmore is a bratty rich (not queen rich, obviously) teenage... المزيد

1: where is the crime?
2: explaining metas
4: double down
5: broken arsenal
6: team arrow

3: visiting central city

20 1 0
بواسطة arrow-wolf

Lydia Snow, I was walking in S.T.A.R laboratories, Caitlin said that this is where she'll be "Caitlin hay!" I yelled, I just entered the cortex, the team was there, Barry, Cisco, Joe and Cait "are you kidding me! I mean Hi Lydia" Yelled Cisco, I guess he thought he made the system better. Not even close. "Nice to see you here" Said Cait, cait walked over and gave me a short hug "hay Cisco, Barry, Joe, how have you been?" I asked, I heard about the zoom drama "good, ever since we stopped zoom" informed Barry, that's good! "Hay Lydia, I've upgraded the flash suit, wanna see?" Asked Cisco, he's just asking as an excuse "sure, your workshop I'm guessing" I said, me and Cisco walked to his workshop

We were in his workshop "Cisco..." I Mumbled, I already see how this conversation will go "I need answers! I won't tell the team!" Promised Cisco, I know he won't. "Ok, what do you want to know?" I asked, Cisco is one of the people you can definitely trust "that new upgrade I did do that suit you got me to make, why did you need me to add a retractable part of the suit?" Asked Cisco, I got him to make Roy's suit... and to add a retractable part for the tail "let's just say... it helps them move" I answered, he doesn't know that the suit is for Roy "ok, vage as ever... why did you want it like the green arrows? And black? Really? Why not a colour?" Asked Cisco, Roy wanted to stay with that look, but I easily convinced him that red wasn't a good choice. "Well black so people can't see them well at night and they liked the hood design, is that enough?" I explained, I don't really get why Cisco is obsessed with coloring the suits, it's not that smart. "that's enough, but why can't I tell team flash?" Asked Cisco, I get why he wants to tell them, but I don't think Roy wants anyone to know "because we are keeping it a secret, your lucky I convinced him to not just do it in a hoodie" I said, this is true, Roy is stubborn, and he didn't want to replace his arsenal suit "him? So it is a guy!" said Cisco, ok that isn't bad, relax he knows he's a guy, not that it's Roy "hay Cisco, Lydia, I was wondering if you would want to go get some big belly burger?" Asked Cait, though it might be bad that Cisco knows that it's a guy, he might figure it out.. Cait just asked if I wanted food "n- actually yes, I'll come" I answered, Cait looked at little shocked. If I don't try big belly burger then I am never going to hear the end of it.

We were walking to Jetters, we just finished eating "damn was that good" I said, Roy was right, big belly burger does taste good, though I will always prefer my cooking. "Ya, you've really never had it?" Asked Cisco, I don't know why that's surprising "I love to cook, I don't really eat out" I informed, I've only started eating it because because of Roy. "Lydia!" Yelled felicity, what is she doing here?! "Felicity what are you doing here?" I asked, I walked over to here and hugged her, it's nice to see her. Felicity is a good friend of mine. "Nothing really Just need to talk with Barry, you?" answered felicity, we met when that killer bee robot girl attacked here, I know Cisco gave her a code name but I don't remember it. "It's great to see you, I'm just visiting for a couple of days" I informed, I'm worried that a couple of days is too long, Roy kinda has a death wish, how did team arrow keep him alive? Well technically they didn't.

Me, Cait  Cisco and Felicity were making our way back to S.T.A.R laboratories. "Are you here with team arrow?" I asked, It would make sense, she's here to track down that card meta, double down they call him. "This is team arrow" announced Felicity, Oliver and Thea queen?! This explains way to much. "I'm Lydia snow, nice to meet you" I introduced, so Roy Loves a queen and worships a queen, interesting. "I'm Oliver, this is my sister Thea and that's Diggle" informed Oliver, Roy is going to want to know what's been going on. "So you guys are here searching for a meta? What does he look like?" I asked, sure I won't be here long but I could try to help. A picture of... what? "Are you sure that's the right guy?" I asked, it's impossible, right? "No that's Jeremy tell, though that's definitely a fake name" informed Diggle, that is a fake name, that's Argent. Argent's a meta? "Why, you know him?" Asked Oliver, oh ya that question would be weird "no" I said, I'm friends with his daughter! Argent's an awful person! He's a meta! And he STILL hunts supernaturals! "When did this happen?" I asked, him and Allison are in Paris right now, or they should be "this was a couple of weeks ago" informed Oliver, so it happened when they should of been in Paris. "We were hoping you could try and locate him" said Thea, I guess I can see why Roy is in love with her, she is cute.

It's been a couple hours, Team arrow is training, Thea is fierce, so makes sense why Roy loves her. "Hay anyone want to come over To cait's place and eat?" I asked, I already asked if it was ok to invite them over, she said yes. "I could eat" said Thea, I should probably check In with Roy when I get to Cait's "what would we be having?" Asked Diggle, I will have a lot of cooking to do! Yay! "I'll be cooking, enough for everyone, including Barry" I said, he has a appetite of a whole party! It will be so fun! "Oliver will help you cook, ever since he discovered Cooking he's not really stopped" informed Felicity, I don't mind having help "do you want to help Oliver?" I asked, though I will enjoy doing it on my own "sure, I just want to train a little bit more" informed Oliver, "that's fine, show up in half an hour, we'll text when the rest of you should show up" I informed, Cait gave me the keys to her apartment.

I was at Cait's home, I had everything ready to start cooking, now I have 13 minutes to check up on Roy. I got out my Laptop and I opened the camera as I called up Roy "having fun in Central? Oh and Spying on me?" I asked, I knew this would annoy him. A lot. I still did it "Roy, you know what you're like, and it's my apartment,  I didn't put camras in your room or the bathroom, I want to look out at for you, not be a creep. and it's been good" I informed, oh he's going to have a reaction to team arrow being in town. "what's happening in Beacon? Killed Scott yet?" I asked, I'll tell him in a minute "no, but they are being less annoying, that is worrying me, though Allison is back so Mccall's attention is on her" informed Roy, what?! Allison back in town?! Is her dad back? "Allison's back, did her dad let her come back?" I asked, if he's back then... I definitely shouldn't tell Roy about his powers yet, he will attack. He definitely won't wait for me to come back. "I think so, her and her dad have started to move back in, though she said that they might go back to France for a little longer" explained Roy, ok that's good, so I could say that he's in France and not get Roy to put himself into more danger than normal. "Ok, done anything stupid?" I asked, if he says no he is definitely lying. "Na not really, I've just been training with Derek, and I somehow snuck up on him and got my arm broken" informed Roy, and there is the stupidity! "I miss team arrow, Derek reminds me of Oliver a little" informed Roy, I almost laughed, now is the time I tell him "guess who showed up in Central" I said, I'm going to make him work for it of course "felicity?" Asked Roy, I could hear it in his voise he was paying more attention now.  He's smarter then I thought, ok I'm kidding... a little "Team arrow" I said, there was silence, I didn't expect that "Oliver's there?! And digg! Is Thea there?!" Questioned Roy, I looked to the cameras and he was sitting right at one, it was the one that should of been hiding on the kitchen counter. The reason I can see him is because I got Cisco to make him Contacts, so he can be in pictures. "yes yes and yes, I get why you could like Thea, she is definitely your type" I said, Thea could definitely kill him if she wanted "what's my type?" Roy asked, I laughed, Roy just glared into the camera "oh your not kidding, your type is probably women who could do better and could kill you, and their family would kill you" I informed, I'm just guessing, though I think that's right "I'd be offended but that is true" attmited Roy, I didn't expect him to admit it.

Only five minutes till Oliver should show up to help cook "oh I actually tried big belly burger" I informed, that was good, I do get why he likes it "and?" Asked Roy, I expected he would want my thoughts "and I understand why you like it, but I will always prefer cooking" I informed, it was good and I would eat it on occasion. "And I'll always prefer big belly burger over... well anything" informed Roy, I chuckled, I didn't expect him to like my cooking more and he didn't expect me to say big belly burger was better, because it wasn't, it was good, great even. "Well I should get going, I need to cook for both teams and Barry" I informed, Oliver should be arriving anytime now "ok ok, um could you get some information on how they're doing? I want to know if there ok" Asked Roy, I expected that, and he asked it in an uncreepy way. "Of course Roy" I said, I just realised how sad Roy's life actually is. "talk later Lydia and don't spy on me!" informed Roy, I will be talking to him later, and giving him dirt on what's happening to Team arrow "ya, talk Later, I won't... maybe" I informed, I feel bad that he can't be with the women he loves and he's forced to do a lot he doesn't want to do.

Cooking with Oliver was really fun, I learned a little about him, he's not a talker. I can see why Roy says he and Derek are similar "hay!" Said Thea, hopefully all of them are here "Dinner will be ready in three to ten minutes, help yourself to the alcohol" I  announced, they were all here, Thea was wearing a warn out red hoodie... was that Roys? "Your's and Oliver's cooking is amazing!" Said Cisco, everyone is a little drunk, except me. Cisco recently made Barry some Speedster alcohol "it's funny that they call you speedy when you don't have speed powers" I pointed out, we were a spead a little out across the place "it's a stupid childhood nickname" informed Thea, makes sense, her older brother is the leader of the team. "That's a nice red hoodie, where did you get it?" I asked, it's been nagging at me, I need to know that it's Roy's "oh it's my ex boyfriends, he had like hundreds" informed Thea, I have no problem believing that. "Oh, why did you break up?" I asked, I know all of this but whatever "he made out with another girl, but he did try to just end things with me but I said No" explained Thea, wait what? Just.. no? "Really, just a no? You just said no?" I asked, Roy told me she didn't let them break up but not that she literally said no "ya, Roy was always troubled and he felt like he had to help people so I wanted to watch out for him, I miss him" Sighed Thea, she misses him, he misses her, that's just sad "why don't you get back with him?" I asked, I bet they could make long distance work. "I wish but he died a year ago" informed Thea, seem sad seem sad! "Aw that's sad" I said, aw? Really Lydia "ya" agreed Thea, now I get why Roy really misses her, and Team arrow, he felt like he was needed, so that's why he has to be a vigilante.

Everyone left expect Caitlin and me, because we are living here, I kind of Stole Thea's/Roy's hoodie for Roy, well Thea left it here, theres no harm in not returning it. "So that group party dinner thing was fun" mumbled Cait, she is very Tired, I moved Thea's hoodie away from Cait's eye sight "ya, go to bed, I'll tidy, I'm not tired" I said, this place is a mess! Though we did just host a party. I've been tiding the place for about an hour Welst watching Roy, he's been drawing and doing homework, that's good! After all The cleaning I settled into my room and I called up Roy "good Job for doing you Homework though I see you didn't do the project with Stiles and Scott" I observed, what the hell kind of name is Stiles anyway?! I know it's a nickname but still! "Because I don't want to deal with the teenagers and Scott's mum got time off" informed Roy, they are annoying, and I'm pretty sure Stiles has a crush on me. "So how is the team?" Asked Roy, I opened the camera, once again he was sitting in front of it "well Diggle is normal I guess, Felicity and Oliver are happy in their relationship and Thea misses you but she's ok" I informed, Roy straighten up when I said Thea missed him "she's missing me?" Asked Roy, He looked A little confused on the camera "ya, why wouldn't she?" I chuckled, they are complete opposites, their relationship is surprisingly wholesome. "Why would she? Like you said she can do A lot better" Said Roy, owch I shouldn't of said that. "Roy... I didn't mean it like that" I said, how did I mean it? "Then how did you?" Asked Roy, She could do better yes but... why did I even say it? "Yes She could do better but she loves you Roy, not anyone else, you" I said, fuck this makes me wants them to get back together! "Ya that's true.. why did she lower her standards for me?" Asked Roy, I should definitely change the subject... "did you know Oliver can cook?" I Asked, I feel like that could Change the Subject "what really?" Asked Roy, yep, that got him engaged.

BEEP BEEP "good thing I didn't drink" I mumbled, I turned off my alarm and got ready for the day. After I Told Roy Oliver could cook we didn't talk that much after, then I went to Sleep. I was cooking breakfast for me and Cait. "I've missed your cooking" mumbled Cait, she sat down and I surved up breakfast.

Me and Caitlin entered the cortex, cait was wearing sunglasses, she needs to learn when she's had enough alcohol! "hay did I leave A red Hoodie at your place?" Asked Thea, owch she realised, I thought she was to drunk to realise... "no, I didn't see anything, and Cait fell asleep a couple minutes the party ended" I informed, I sound like a creep! Well I did steal her Hoodie so I kinda am "I swear I was wearing it... oh well I have plenty at home, it was just the most intact" Mumbled Thea, well that's good. "Have you found anything about double down?" I asked, I can't believe he's A meta "yes actually,  he's protecting something very dangerous, we just don't know where" informed Felicity, probably Beacon hills, that's not good, well it's not like Roy would Find out. "So you guys shoot at tennis balls?" I asked, we were in the speed lab and They were doing that, Roy said that did. "Yep, we're about to go back to hand to hand combat in a minute" answered Oliver, they've been doing it For a little while now. "Ok, I'll help tidy up" I Said, I have a feeling that Roy will like having a destroyed tennis ball.

I've been at the cortex for a couple hours and School should be over so Roy should be home. I pulled out my Laptop and checked the cameras "strange" I muttered, Roy isn't home... He better not be Out vigilanting! "You ok Lydia?" Asked Barry, oh it seems my anger/worry is showing "nothing just Trying to check up on the idiot I live with" I informed, that was way to much information "umm what?" Asked Cisco, ya I need to explain. I shut my laptop a little "I live with this guy and he has a weird complex where he does stupid shit that could get him killed, so I have put camras in my place to look out at him, and He knows The cameras are there" I explained,  that's A scattered amount of information "um ok" Said Felicity, they are all weirded out "well I need to check on my idiot, I'll do it in Cisco's workshop because I might end up scolding him" I informed, I just discribed Roy like a dog, child and an idiot all at the same time. To his ex girlfriend who he still loves. "Is it just me or was she describing a dog?" Asked Oliver, I chuckled a little, yes, Yes it did.

Roy wasn't in RING RING RI- I hung up on them, they keep on calling, it's a number I don't know.  but Roy's suit is gone so I know he's ou- RING RIN- "what?!" I yelled, I am going to yell at this caller so hard tha- "put on your comms!" Yelled Roy, what is that little fucker doing?! I quickly pulled out the comms "Roy willam harper where are you!" I Yelled, I Turned on his tracker. "I broke into a secret lab that argent was securing" Yelled Roy, shit! Roy found out! Why didn't I think he would! "You dumbass! What is the place called?" I asked, he's such an idiot! "Umm cornest labs! Something like that!" Yelled Roy, I heard shooting, there catching up to him.. what the fuck could be cornest labs? "Kentrest labs! You idiot!" I insulted, how did he get cornest labs from that! "Ya ya I know! But you need to help or you'll never call me an idiot to my face again!" Panicked Roy, did he think that would make me work faster... Well a little. I can't do this on a laptop! "Move! I need to help my idiot!" I yelled, I plopped down onto the seat and started hacking. "Quicker Ly!" Whispered Roy, I was in the cameras, I saw him hunched against a wall "you're shot, aren't you?" I sighed, what did I expect? "Ya... and they won't be healing anytime soon" attmited Roy, shit yellow wolfsbane! Purple doesn't work on him for some reason. "Ok, ok, ummm, go right, then Left then straight" I said, Roy did exactly what he was told, witch in this case isn't surprising "shit! You're getting blocked in by people, I'll Try to close doors!" I yelled, I saw Roy start to fight them, he also got his tail out. "This has a very good system" I mumbled, it's tricky, but I can do it. "Shit shit shit!" I mumbled, the system realised I was hacking in, it's close the Door Roy is at "umm ly? I need this do-or open!" Said Roy, he was shot welst speaking "shit I can't do this alone!" I said, So Roy's dead. That's great "got it" Said Felicity, oh right, I'm at S.T.A.R laboratories. The door opened and Roy Ran straight through "left, right, straight, left then the  staircase!" I ordered, this is the only time he listens to me, when his life is in danger. Oh well that's when it counts. The cameras started becoming static... somethings happening. Roy was on the Roof now, he sat on the edge of the roof. Dumbass. "I thought you said you couldn't do It?" Breathed Roy, he is very out of breath. Felicity looked a little confused, why? "Not without help Roy" Reminded Felicity, oh right she heard him speak "Roy?" Said Oliver and Thea, ok this is a train reck. "felicity?!" Yelled Roy, he started wobbling on the edge. He was practically laying back when is tail grabbed the edge. A Card flew just bearly over Roy. Argent caught up.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

39.8K 1.1K 57
Stiles was not your average high school student. His life was already crazy enough with his best friend being a true alpha, his boyfriend was also a...
7K 110 31
This is once again another Teen Wolf fanfiction. ----- Everything was over....right? Wrong. There has been a disease outbreak in Beacon Hills. It's a...
115K 4.3K 136
• BOOK ONE • "That makes me her best friend, not a fucking mind reader!" When a witch with terrible fashion sense and a quick wit is dragged into a w...
119K 4.4K 57
[BOOK 6] 10 YEARS LATER... Ten years ago, Aspen left Beacon Hills for good and never once looked back. The pack had mostly gone their separate ways o...