GETTING INTO SHAPE

By Modestyj

Maura Isles and Jane Rizzoli are married. Maura wants to run in the Bay to Bay Breakers in San Francisco whic... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57 categories for contest
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101 Epilog

22

0 0 0
By Modestyj

Several days passed. We were on the plane landing at the airport in Sacramento Saturday at 4 ish.

Josefina asked Rachel to drive her suv home while we drove our cars home. We drove them home with full insurance and my dark mercedes removed from my insurance policy and a rider for the new painting.  We Arienne followed us to the house.

We backed in to the driveway.

Rachel parked my car inside the garage and locked it. They helped us bring in the crate. We thanked them for everything .

Joey my family has expanded. Ours too and I am glad your part of it. We hugged them and they left.

Babe lets put the painting up and unpack. We can order some greek food and just relax.

Joey opened the crate and I went and got hangers. Joey tap the hangers in and I hung up the painting as well as the wedding photo of us all in it.

Looks perfect. I sent the money to Sienna and ghiradelli basket of chocolate. She text me back already thanking me. She said they all just got back from a movie and a joint date night with Lana, Calder. Sydney and Pierce. Pierce wants to know when he can drive my bugatti. I told him if he drove I would have Antonio be the passenger.  He said he is on his way as well as Antonio and Nazanin and he will pick up pizza, salad and wings for us all.  Okay tell him okay. A young teen and cars.  I know but we love him. Antonio will probably drive it too. I am going to have them go to Jocelyn's race track. This way Pierce and my brother can drive it fast and safe.
Sounds good to me babe. I called him and told him okay. He said he was place the order in. He text me where he put the wedding photo up.

I told him we both were glad he and the others came. We like the photo he used. I ended the call and called Antonio. He laughed and said Pierce was texting me while we conversed and I was close to their home. I hung up and told my wife.

Josefina he's a teen and was multi tasking and a growing boy too. Yup more food. 
We didn't order Greek food and put  the crate to be used as fire wood and started unpacking.

The door bell rang.  
Long time no see. I know but he likes fast cars. Jocelyn said she is at the track right now and will wait for you two. He was there earlier racing one of her vrhicles with her as the passenger.

Here's the keys. Your brother is just as bad. I know Nazanin. Babe lets take my car. We all can go and eat at the pizzeria afterwards. We all can drive our vehicles there.

The door bell rang.

Pierce does my brother need to give you a ticket for speeding? I rather he didn't.  Dude no speeding. Okay Antonio. We all our taking our  vehicles than we will go eat dinner. Yup still hungry and I am still growing Joey. I know sweetie. Lets go than.

We arrived. I drove in the passenger side with Emily. Antonio allowed Pierce to go first. Nazanine stayed am with Jocelyn talking.

Jocelyn what made you get into racing? Nazanin my dad and uncle when he was alive and when he stopped by rarely. My dad and uncle would race on the freeway.  You don't like racing? No not my cup of tea. Leta go look at my other vehicles. We got into her white porsche and left.

Wow these cars are gorgeous. Thank you.

Thank you.

I like the furthest three vintage cars. Do you want to drive one. Sure why not. This will let me know if I need to do tuneups on them.

We took one car at a time. Only one needed a tune up. 

Thank you for allowing me to drive them. Your welcome. It sounds like they are winding down.

We got back into her porsche and headed back.

While you all you thought you were nascar drivers, I drove three of her vintage cars.

Sis it definitely has speed. Yup I know.  Jocelyn thanks for letting use your track for them to drive my car.  Not a problem as long as the track isn't be used.

We finally made it to the pizzeria.  Pierce ordered and paid. Emily paid for everyones pitcher of soda and beer.

Aye cousin.Jane I drove Joey's new bugatti on Jocelyn's track. Her car goes fast and rides smooth. I drove it too as well as Joey. Emily drove her own. It seems all of us rizzolis did not feel like cooking. Frankie and Tommy no ticket nor profiled Joey's  car can go fast and we drove it on Jocelyn's track.

We decided to eat. We thanked Pierce. We all left tips for the waiter.

We said goodbye and we all went home to rest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 992 85
⚠️tw⚠️ mental health issue's such as sh, depression, Ed and suicide... y/n garcia penelope's sister has been with the bau for 1 year. she's a very pr...
652K 8.2K 29
[REWRITING] This is my story! PLEASE don't steal it! I have been informed of this story being on other platforms but this is the original! Please rep...
412K 9.2K 47
Avery Reyes decided to leave her old town and move across the country. She was fresh out of college and found a job in a small town of Indiana. Her o...
114 0 55
The Rizzoli family which we always included Maura in making family decisions. Our mother has always seen Maura as one of her daughters. We were tight...