๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น

By teeskiwife

"I aint think this love shit was real till I met you, this shit was unintentional" TOXIC BEWAREEEEEE! More

WARNING
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23
24
25
26.
PSA.
27
28.
29
30.
31.
32
33
34
35

14.

6.4K 166 163
By teeskiwife

Not proofread**

Jakari Amiri Smith

"That fucking girl blocked me,"I scrunched my face up in disbelief aint no hoe every blocked me.

Leek bust out laughing,"That's what yo bugged eyed having ass get."

I waved him off,"I ain't even do nothing to that damn girl."

"So you don't think fucking Kayla was wrong?"Choppa questioned raising his eyebrows

"See know what you talking about before you start talking cause I ain't even fuck that girl," I stated mugged him.

"Yes you did," They all said in unison.

"Damn fuck yall cse I didn't she just gave me head," I mugged slouching back in my couch.

"Nigga that's still bogus asl," K3 said shaking his head.

"How? My dick wasn't in her and im single,"I stated squinting my eyes at him.

"That type of thinking the reason you got blocked now,"Slim said finally shaking her head.

"Fuck is this? Gang up on Murda Tuesday?"I mugged them.

"It's Friday,"Leek said.

I slapped the back of his neck,"Shut yo bitch ass up ," I said irritation laced in my voice.

"Don't get mad at me cse your dumb ass don't know the days of the week," Leek mumbled rubbing the back of his head.

"You fucking up the rotation puff puff give,puff puff giving fucking up the rotation,"Choppa mugged taking the blunt from K3 passing it to me.

I laughed hitting the blunt,"All I know is her ass better unblock me fa I go beat up her og,"I shrugged blowing the smoke out.

"Nigga tenda asl," K3 said laughing.

"On king david his ass bogus asl," Slim spoke cracking up.

"On soul he is and don't do ma dukes like that ," Choppa tagged in laughing too.

"I'm still whooping ass I don't give a fuck," I spoke shrugging.

I got a call from my og answering it,"Wassup ma?" I spoke into the phone.

"Hey son,when are you coming over?" She questioned and I rolled my eyes and huffed.

His sassy ass😂- author

"I told you I was coming today og," I stated.

"Where you at?" She asked.

"In the car," I said lying.

"He lying og!" Leek exclaimed and I slapped his ass again.

Slim,K3, and Choppa laughed while Leek mugged me rubbing his head.

"I'm leaving now ma," I told her grabbing my keys leaving out my house.

_______

I walked in my og house," Ma what i tell you about leaving the door unlocked?" I spoke.

"Boy I'm grown and ain't gotta lock shit," She spoke giving me a hug.

I laughed,why she think she grown?

"Why you didn't bring Jason nem?" She asked referring to choppa nem.

My og basically raised me,choppa,leek,k3,and slim she was real close with them and treated them like they were her own.

"They ain't say they wanted to come," I said shrugging.

"Next time bring them it'll be nice seeing y'all all together it's been awhile," she said and I just nodded.

"So...are you seeing anyone?" She asked with her brow raised.

"Yea, her name is Jamiyah," I stated.

"That's a pretty name,what does she look like?" She asked.

I opened my phone showing her a picture of Jj," She pretty you got good taste son," I chuckled at her words.

"When can I meet her?" She questioned.

"I don't know she mad at me right now," I stated scratching my head.

"What you do Jakari?" She shook her head.

"Nothing crazy or major, a little bitty thing," I spoke shrugging.

"What was this little bitty thing?" She squinted her eyes at me.

I shrugged not really wanting to talk about it anymore.

"Well you should be able to bring her to the family reunion next week," She said giving me a smile.

I let a breath out,"Yes ma," I said walking to the door.

"I'll call you later son be safe," She said kissing my cheek.

"Okay ma lock the door," I stated as she rolled her eyes.

I hopped in my car pulling off when she closed the door.

I got a call from leek answering it,"Wassam bum bitch," Leek spoke happily into the phone.

"Nigga what do you want?" I mugged his retarded ass.

"Aye fr im just letting you know we on the way to the buildings slide?" Leek asked laughing.

The buildings was were everybody be at especially during the weekend,all the hoes and broke ass niggas come out.

"Yea," I made a U turning headed to the buildings hanging up.

_________

"Look who it is," K3 laughed as I hopped out the car.

"Yo," I spoke dabbing them up.

"How was ma?" Choppa asked.

"She was good she had asked why y'all ain't come n shit," I spoke taking the blunt from the back of my ear lighting it.

Choppa just nodded," She want us to go to the family reunion shit next week," I said irritated cse ian like nun of them bottom feeding ass mfs.

They all nodded,"Is that Jj talking to that nigga with dreads Nike grey tech and white forces 90 degree
Line up," Leek said pointing squinting and I snapped my head in that direction.

______

Jamiyah Ivy Johnson

Me and Murder haven't spoke in 2 days and I didn't give a fuck he bogus as fuck for what he did so I decided to go to the buildings where the niggas at with Smookie nem.

"I'm outta town thuggin wit my roundssss!" I exclaimed singing dragging my words, hopping out the car.

"My coochie pink,my bootyhole brown," Tiara sang along hyped.

"Where the niggas I'm looking for the hoessss!" Smookie exclaimed lit asf.

"Pound town pound-pound town!" Nee yelled bending over twerking as we all joined her.

"We lit asf fuck a nigga," I spoke.

"On soul," Nee and Smookie spoke.

"Naw I love my nigga, im just here for emotional support," Tiara said laughing.

I laughed too,"Yo jj," I heard from behind me.

"Smokey thats you!?" I exclaimed looking at my favorite crackhead.

"Yea Jj how you been?" He asked scratching his arm making me itch in return.

"I'm okay smokey how you been?"I questioned.

"Good,good uhh can I have some money jj," He asked scratching himself more.

"You gone have to dance for this money smokey," I said wanted to see what he was gone do.

He ripped his bottom up shirt and he had a bra on,"Hell nah ghe where you get a bra from smokey,"Tiara spoke laughing.

We all laughed at him then he started belly rolling,"Shakira Shakira," He spoke.

"Hollon Smokey I ain't know you could move like that," I hyped.

"Oh baby when you talk like that you make a woman go mad," He sang.

"Bomboclattt!" Smookie exclaimed.

Nee bussed out laughing.

And I started recording him,"Hit that shit Smokeyyyy!" I said zoom in and out.

"These hips don't lie," Smokey said still belly rolling.

"Here you go Smokey dont be going to get no crack na," I said giving him a 20.

"Shakira got 24 hours to respond fr," Nee said laughing.

We laughed walking off,"Aye," I heard from behind me,we all turned around.

"You," A dark skin with dreads pointed at me.

"Yea?" I questioned.

"I was tryna get yo number shorty," He licked his lips smirking.

"I don't give out my number,but you can have my instagram boo," I smiled.

Look at my friendly ass.

"Ight what's yo name shorty?" He asked.

"Jj and you?" I replied.

"Amar," He spoke.

As I'm handing him my phone a bullet passed my face towards Amar,it missed him by a inch.

Soon more bullets flow making me snatch my phone ducking down as Amar ran off.

I turned around to see Jakari with a gun in his hand.

This nigga crazy...

"Wassup baby?" He asked with a smile as if he wasn't just shooting at Amar.

"Jakari why would you do that?you coulda killed him," I spoke.

"You care about that nigga or some?" He walked toward me scrunching up his face.

"I ain't even say all that ghe," I rolled my eyes.

"What you talking to that nigga fa?" he questioned me.

I looked at his ass crazy,"I ain't your child and don't gotta tell you shit,we ain't even cool so stop talking to me." I said bumping his shoulder walking
pass him.

"Heyyy best," I heard leek loud ass say.

"Heyyy-" I started but felt a punch to my back making fall forward then I felt somebody grab the back of my neck

This nigga lost his mind? Why he stay hitting me?

"Oh shit," I heard Choppa murmur.

"Get off her Murda," Nee said.

"Im good," He spoke.

I was pulled back by my neck, slamming into Jakari chest,"Getcho ass in the car Jamiyah," He spoke in my ear mushing my head toward his car.

I did as told slamming his car door shut,"Slam my shit like that again Jj," He said as more of a threat than anything.

𝗧𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀?
𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 2K 16
"๐๐„๐„๐… ๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜›-๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜จ, ๐˜•๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™ ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต."
146K 4.4K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||
680K 20.2K 78
๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ...
484K 20.5K 27
โ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šข ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šŸ๐š’๐š‹๐šŽ , ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.โž a short story