My Accidental Marriage

By cupcakes6621

Started: November 12, 2023 Ended: Status: Ongoing Editing: When story ends Description: People say accident... More

Chapter 1| Lost Hope
Chapter 2 | Traveling
Chapter 3| Accidentally bounded
Chapter 4 | Decision
Chapter 6| Sleepless Night
Chapter 7| First Morning
Chapter 8| Blessing Of God
Chapter 9| Going Home
Chapter 10| New Home
Chapter 11| Visit to old life
Chapter 12 | First Conversation
Chapter 13| Telling our Friends
Chapter 14| Bonding
Chapter 15| Legally Married
Chapter 16| Small Outing
Chapter 17| Cricket Match
Chapter 18| Gossips
Chapter 19| Committed!
Chapter 20| New experiences
Chapter 21| Inner Storm
Chapter 22| Planning
Chapter 23|Flight
Chapter 24| Bali
Chapter 25| Comfort Zone?
Chapter 26| Aloha Swing
Chapter 27| Drunken Mistake
Chapter 28| Dance
Chapter 29| Swimming Lessons
Chapter 30| My Khush
Chapter 31| A day at the Beach
Chapter 32| Caring Husband
Chapter 33| Staying in
Chapter 34| Worried
Chapter 35| Diving into the Past
Chapter 36| Comforting Arms
Chapter 37| Coming closer
Chapter 38| Nightlife
Chapter 39| Clubbing

Chapter 5| Wedding

1.2K 83 32
By cupcakes6621

Khushi nodded as she followed him to where Manish and Rohan were. As Dadu entered he signaled Rohan to wait outside. Rohan headed out while Manish looked up more confused and also angry seeing the girl with his Dadu.

Dadu:"Manu... I need to talk to you. (turning to Khushi )"Beta sit"(Khushi nodded as she sat on the chair looking at her fingers as she suddenly felt really nervous being in Manish's presence)"I have decided that you both will get married today"

Manish:(standing up shocked)"WHAT!?"

Khushi flinched as her nails dug in her own hands while Dadu looked too calm, almost as if expecting this rage.

Manish:"Dadu I can't you know this. Why are you..."

Dadu:"Manish listen to me"(His tone was stern. Something Manish had heard really rarely)"Yes this circumstance of this wedding was off but trust me when I say this is the best for you. "

Manish:"No dadu it is not.."

Dadu:"Manish..I have never asked for anything from you. But today I ask you for one thing. Please accept Khushi . Please get married. Please listen to me it's for the best Manu. Please"

Manish quite down looking at his Dadu. yes is was true his dadu never in his life asked for anything. But today he was. His eyes drifted to the girl who sat there frozen. The girl he wanted nothing to do with but now apparently she was his wife and her whole life was tangled with his. He looked back at his dadu who was for the first time was asking him something. Something he didn't want to give him. Something he doesn't think he can give him.

Dadu:"Please Manu trust me"

Manish:(He stood up and headed to the window to get some fresh air. He didn't want to hurt his Dadu with his words.)"Do whatever you want Dadu. It's not like I have a choice now"

Dadu:"manuu"(He called out but Manish didn't reply. Dadu sighed before turning to Khushi )"Beta.. lets go and tell everyone to start the preparation for the wedding"

Khushi :(very quietly)"but he didn't agree...He.."

Dadu:"He did beta. Remember what I said he is as stubborn as a kid but don't worry I know slowly you will make him realize how this is is going to be the best decision of his life"

HOW?? Khushi wanted to scream as she saw her soon to be husband's back. She herself didn't believe this decision from her heart. Then how would she make him realize anything. She sighed as she got up and followed Dadaji out. Her life was so messed up that she couldn't even explain it anymore.

Soon the news reached everyone at the wedding venue. Another wedding was to take place. Chacha ji and Chachiji sighed being relieved that Khushi would leave them. Rajshri Aunty took Khushi with her as she took out a red saari (Indian dress) for the wedding as they couldn't get a wedding dress ready in short time while Manish changed into a white sherwani (Indian dress). Manish and Khushi both have been silent the whole time people got them ready.

Dadi had met Dadu also to discuss about Khushi and Manish. Though she had said confidently that This family would give Khushi what she deserved she needed to be sure herself. Her discussion with Dadu gave her peace. She shared few things about Khushi 's past with Dadu, requesting him to treat her with care and love. Dadu was heartbroken hearing such things about Khushi . He assured that Manish would always keep Khushi happy.

Soon The new couple were seated at the mandap as their wedding ritual started to take place.  One by one each ritual look place binding the 2 into a knot for forever. The 2 sat emotionless as the Pandit ji asked Manish to fill Khushi 's hairline with sindoor and then tie the mangalsutra around her neck. They later again walked around the fire seven times making vows for their future life.

Panditji:"Vivah Sampan hua! Aaj se aap dono Pati Patni hai"Translaltion: "The rituals have completed! Here by I announce you Husband and Wife."

Reality set in for both Khushi and Manish. Khushi eyes filled with tears as her eyes darted to her Dadi who gave her a reassuring smile while Manish looked at his Dadu who blinked his eyes in reassure.

Pandit:"Go ahead and take blessing of elders"(Pandit ji said when he saw the 2 kids sitting motionless)

Dadu:"Manu..."(His grandfather called his name out making him look at his direction as he stood up)

Feeling the tug on her knotted duppata with Manish's scarf, Khushi also stood up. Manish walked towards his dadu. Khushi looked up the elder man who smiled at her warmly as she bend down to touch his feet. He smiled blessing her when his eyes drifted to Manish who just stood there. As Khushi stood up, Dadaji pulled both his kids in his arms.

Dadaji:"Trust me beta. Both of you will not regret this decision. Just never give up on each other and your relation will bloom above all."

Later on Dadaji's words, Manish and Khushi took blessing from Sharma family as well. Manish, due to such circumstances, missed to see how Chachaji and chachi had no emotion on there face what so ever and how Dadi was the only one in the family who Khushi hugged and cried her heart out to.

Latter along with the other newlywed couple, Khushi and Manish were taken to the temple in the house to gain blessing for there new future. Meanwhile Dadu talked to sharma family about the Bidaai ritual

Dadu:"ji I think that today it self we should do the bidaai as well. My grandson's and I had a plan to leave tomorrow evening for delhi. I heard you all are leaving tonight only?"

Dadi:"ji.. But we haven't gotten any gift yet nor.."

Dadu:"No no we don't want anything. We just want Khushi to come to our house as our daughter."

Dadi:"But how.."

Dadu:"Please don't force on this topic."(Dadi nodded as she stayed quite seeing what a lovely family Khushi got)

While Chachi ji sighed being off the pressure to find dowry for Khushi . Just few hours ago she had realized that Khushi 's in laws were from a big family. big family meant a big dowry and she sure hell wasn't gonna waste her money on just a cursed child.

Chacha:"What every suits you Mr. Malhotra. We can start with bidaai preparation today itself."

Dadu:"Thank you"

When Khushi heard this news from her chachi as she stood in the room which was given to her and dadi that day, She was heartbroken. All this was happening to fast. Her chachiji seemed to happy to get rid of her but she stood there thinking how in just 1 hour she would be all alone between literal strangers. Yes even if that stranger was her husband, she felt scared.

Dadi:(Sensing Khushi 's nervousness)"Beta don't worry. Everything would be fine. Trust me they will treat you like their own daughter far better then people here did."

Chachi:"Don't give her false hope Maa ji. A cursed child like her would just bring sorrow in that house as well. They will also realize her ugliness"(She said as she throw Khushi her bag with all the things that she had brought here which were just 2 piece of cloths)

Chachiji left the room while Dadi sighed and made Khushi sit on the bed to talk to her. Khushi looked at her with tears as she hugged her dadi.

Khushi :"I.. I don't want to go dadi. I want to stay with you. Mom and Dad already left me now how can i stay without you? Please dadi"

Dadi:"Beta It's important for you to go na. Everyone has to one day. That is life. But I talked with Jai ji. Beta they will treat you like a princess. Yes Manish may be upset and not in his right mind right now. But beta try to understand that he is also in the same situation as you. You both need to work things out. And where am i leaving you? I will always be with you. "

Khushi :"Dadi you also come with me na. "

Dadi:"no Khushi that can't happen baccha and you know it."

Rajshri:(Entering)"Maa ji... Khushi beta It's time for Bidaai"(Khushi 's grip tighten on her dadi as people took her out to where Manish and others stood.)

While few women helped Khushi with few things, Dadi took a chance to talk to her Damaad ji. Manish who stood lost and almost fed up with all this nonsense, turned when he heard someone say something while standing next to him.

Dadi:"Damaad ji.."(Manish felt very awkward at this name for him but couldn't say anything as he looked at the elder lady)"beta I am Khushi 's Dadi. Beta I know all this is happening  to fast and your lost but beta thinking of the past would do nothing. We should think of the situation in our hand now. I know many people might have advised you many things today. I don't want to do that. I just want to ask you for one thing. Beta Khushi is a very sweet and innocent girl. She had faced the harsh world from her childhood ages only. She is very reserved and won't share her feeling openly but she is a kind soul. All I wish is you always be with her and never hurt her. She is already to broken from her past demons. All she needs now is love and care. Please take care of my Khushi "

Manish looked on at this elder lady who remind him so much of his dadu. He shook his head seeing her say please to him. He didn't like it at all. 

Manish:"please don't say that Dadiji. I..I'll try my best to keep her happy and not hurt her. "(He found himself saying before he bend down to touch her feet while she smiled and blessed him)

Soon The Bidaai ritual took place and Khushi cried as she said her final good byes to her family, especially her dadi. Khushi was seating in the car with Manish next to her trapped between Khushi and his little brother and Dadaji in the passenger seat with a driver.

All the while Khushi kept looking at her hands being emotionally lost in her thoughts. She couldn't even cry anymore because she was exhausted of crying as well. She was sure her eyes would be puffed by now. While Manish sat in the middle awkwardly as he tired his best not to touch her with his body and kept shifting towards Rohan who was getting annoyed by being squished to the car door.

Soon They reached the hotel that the Malhotra's were staying at. Dada ji got out as he instructed the driver to do few things before he turned to the youngster. Rohan got out as he stretched his arms. Being already 1 at night, He was really tired. Khushi got of the car a little slowly due to her saari then others which kinda annoyed Manish who was stuck in the middle waiting to get out.

Khushi started to grab her bag from the back of the car only for Rohan to rush towards her and take it from her shocking her.

Rohan:"Bhabhi let me take it"(He said gabbing it out of her hands while she looked at him shocked while he left to head inside the hotel)

She looked back at her fate. This morning only she was being told to hold on to multiple luggages while her cousin brother stood carelessly not caring at all and now even a small luggage was take from her from a total stranger who was now her dever. People who she has meet only few hours ago were showing her more care then her own blood. It was truly ironic. She followed behind her new husband as they walked to the elevator and up few floors to 2 rooms.

The Malhotra's had booked 2 rooms for their stay. One for Dadu while the other for the 2 boys. This decision came in handy for Dadaji as he turned to Rohan.

Dadu:"Rohan grab you things and bring it to my room."

Rohan:"Ji dadu"

Manish:"Why Dadu"

Dadu:"Manu where will Khushi stay? She is your wife now. She will stay with you only na."

Manish:"What?!"

Khushi froze again. She hadn't thought of this yet. She is his wife now. They would have to stay in 1 room. How will she survive? How will she stay in 1 room with a man. A man who is her husband now . Her heartbeat raised as anxiety started to build up in her.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it.

Plz do vote and comment.

Will update next part soon.

Translations:

Mumma/ Maa - Mom

Mummiji - Mother in law

Papa - dad

Beta/ Baccha - kid

Taiji - Dad's big brother's wife

Tauji - Dad's big brother

Chacha -Dad's younger brother

Chachi - Dad's younger Brother's wife

Bhabhi - Big brother's wife

Dever ~ husband's younger brother

Dadi - grandma

Dadu - grandpa

Nani - Grandma ( Mother's side)

Ji - a word which shows respect towards the other person

Bhaiya - Elder Brother

Didi - elder Sister

Rasam - Ritual

Jaan/ Shona - An endearment which mean my life or my love

Mami - mother's brother's wife

Jiji - Sister

Saali - Wife's sister

jiju / Jijaji - Sister's husband

Bua - Father's Sister

Dadi bua - Father's bua

Mausaji - Mom's Sister's husband

Mausi - Mom's Sister

Yaar - bro

Scotty - Indian 2 wheeler

Holi ~ An Indian Festival of Color

Chipkali ~ Lizard

Prasad ~ Food that is blessed by god himself

Mandap ~ holi fire where the Wedding rituals happen

Sindoor ~ red pigment consider the sign of married women

Bidaai ~ The ritual where bride bids farewell to her family

Damaad ~ Daughter's husband

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 10.1K 62
"How dare you crash into my car?" roared a voice, his voice. This man he doesn't even have some manners to help others. He is shouting at me when I a...
412K 14.5K 21
Khushi means happiness but not in Khushi's life. Khushi is the total opposite of her name.Her life is filled with sorrow,hatred and unhappiness. Khus...
642K 45.9K 99
AN ENGLISH NOVEL! ✨An Endearing Adherence!!!✨ #1 in doctor (out of 26K stories) #1 in husband (out of 11.4K stories) #1 in forcedmarriage (out of 4.9...