Sweet - TaeRose

By godjeon_

Social media au - TaeRose More

Characters
Characters
Characters
Characters
Characters
Characters
1.
2
3.
4.
5.
6.
V Day
Shua day
Shua day
10.
11.
12.
13.
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25

22

172 7 1
By godjeon_

Sana, Mina and Rosie were walking out of the hotel where they were staying to explore Bali, when Sana whistled looking towards the swimming pool area, where Taehyung, Joshua, Jeonghan, Jimin, Mingyu and Jungkook were coming out from the pool all shirtless, Jennie, Lisa and Jisoo sitting at the side sipping their drinks.

What? Rosie asked looking up from her phone and following the eyes of Sana and Mina who were looking at them.

Damnnn, Taehyung looking hot bitchass, Sana yelled gaining attention of everyone in the hotel. Mina and Rosie rolled their eyes at her behaviour but smiled nonetheless.

What about me? Nonna? Jungkook asked.

I don't want to die this young and beautiful Kook, Sana said glancing at Mina.

Can you all stfu and come inside, stop yelling, Jennie said finally loosing her patience and making the three girls hurry inside the swimming pool area.

Going to explore Bali? Jungkook who got out of the pool asked Mina with towel in one hand drying his hair while his other hand went to hold Mina's waist.

Yeah, do you want to ditch everyone and get dinner in my room instead, after I come back? Mina asked looking up at him.

Sure, Jungkook smiled at her.

My room? It's our room? Rosie and Mina said at same time.

Wouldn't you guys will be eating dinner with everyone? Mina asked

Yes? Sana replied

Then shut up, Mina said looking back at Jungkook talking quietly with him.

Ha! Deserved!  Taehyung said making sana glare at him.

Shutup bitchass, Sana replied turning to go back outside, Rosie right on her trail lost in her own world because she somehow couldn't take her eyes off Taehyung and didn't even glanced at Joshua who obviously noticed it and smiled sadly before quietly leaving the room, no one noticing him.

Wait, Jeonghan said making both the girls stop and to look at him.

Yes? Hannie? Rosie asked.

Not you, ummm Sana do you like, I mean of you don't mind, would you like to grab dinner with me today? Jeonghan asked Sana making Mina and Rosie smile at eachother

Sure, it's high time we two get to know eachother, Sana replied excitedly making Jeonghan chuckle.

Jungkook raised her eyebrow at Mina because he saw her and Rosie exchange smile.

Will tell you later need to go now, Mina said pecking his lips which he quickly turned into a passionate kiss.

Ok kids, enough, Jennie said smiling at them.

No one noticed how Lisa was eyeing Mina and Jk since the time Mina stepped in the area except Mingyu who knew something was up but couldn't point his finger on it and hopping what he was thinking is not true because he was truly falling for Lisa.

Lis, let's go out too, Mingyu put his hands infront of her.

Lisa looked up and smiled at the guy who never failed to make her smile genuinely and cursed herself for thinking whatever she was thinking.

Sure babe, let's go, she said taking his hand and going off with her.

No Jimin I'm not coming with you, Jisoo and I have to go to spa with the Yunjin and Kazuha, Jennie said getting up making Jimin pout.

Yoo, Josh and I are single, come join us bro, Taehyung said tapping Jimin on the back.

What about me? Jeonghan said turning around not finding Joshua, he asked, where is Joshuji?

Went to his room, Jisoo said being the only one who noticed what happened.

Huh? Taehyung said confused before getting out of the pool to go find Josh

Don't bother, he is alright, Jisoo said knowing very well that Joshua wouldn't want to talk with anyone but mentally making a note to visit him soon after her spa session.

So, date with Hannie huh? Rosie said teasing Sana.

Date you say? I think it's more like eating dinner, talking and not having sex, Sana replied

I think that's exactly what a date is, Mina said.

I don't know I'm just gonna enjoy this and why are you two not against it? Sana asked them

Hannie is grown up man, Mina said

He can do whatever he want, Rosie continued

You two are acting really strange whenever we talk about him, Sana said looking at them suspiciously

They both shrugged, gotta tell Momo unnie, Rosie said taking her phone out and texting in their group about Sana going on a date with Hannie.

Unnie said to come back before 5 so that we can get ready together, Rosie told the girls who simply nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1.4K 8
မိထွေးရဲ့သားကို ချစ်မိသွားပြီ BL Fiction shorts stories လေးပါ။
13.3K 1K 21
YUH EX MAN BRUK YUH HEART ND YUH NUH SEE HIM FI YEARS! JUS LEAN PON ME SHOULDER, MI EASE YUH TEARS🥹. NEW TO THIS WRITING THING SO BARE WITH ME🙏🏽�...
164K 6.6K 73
➽Just short love stories...❤ ⇝❤️. ⇝🖤. ⇝♥️. ⇝💙. ⇝🩷. ⇝🤍. ➽💛Going on. ➽🩶Coming up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
24.4K 1.5K 44
စာမေးပွဲဖြေတုန်းကအခန်းစောင့်တဲ့ဆရာမကလည်း ကိုယ့်အချစ်ဆုံးလူသားဖြစ်လာနိုင်ပါတယ် တီချယ်ကိုလေသမီးအရမ်းချစ်တာ ...