𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐀 ✿ 𝐍𝐀 𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐌�...

By jisungiespace

✿𝙲𝙴𝙾 𝙰𝚄 ✿"𝚆𝙷𝙴𝙽𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝙸'𝙼 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝚈𝙾𝚄, 𝙸 𝙵𝙴𝙴𝙻 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝙸'𝙼 𝙸𝙽 𝚄𝚃𝙾𝙿𝙸𝙰." More

✿𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒✿
✿𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒✿
✿𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄✿
✿1
✿2
✿3
✿4
✿5
✿6
✿7
✿8
✿9
✿10
✿11
✿12
✿13
✿14
✿15
✿16
✿17
✿18
✿19
✿20
✿21
✿22
✿23
✿24
✿25
✿26
✿27
✿28
✿29
✿30
✿31
✿32
✿33
✿34
✿35
✿36
✿37
✿38
✿39
✿40
✿41
✿42
✿43
✿44
✿45
✿46
✿47
✿49
✿50
✿51
✿52
✿53
✿54
✿55
✿56
✿57
✿58
✿59
✿60
✿61
✿62
✿𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄✿
✿𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓✿

✿48

1.8K 80 144
By jisungiespace

I'm begging for you to take my hand~

Saturday.

"Mommy!!! Please!!!", the three-year-old whined and stomped his feet on the bed.

Eunseo who was wiping the dust off the flower vase, turned around and said, "Ugh! Rowoon! It's my day off and I am busy in cleaning the house. We will go to the aquarium tomorrow."

The kid laid on the bed on his stomach and kicked his feet and punched while whining. "Mommy!!! Please!!! Aquarium!!! Today!!! Please!!! Please!!!", he shouted.

The lady covered her ears and yelled, "Okay!!! We will go!!!"

"Yayyyy!!!!" Rowoon got up and started jumping in joy.

4 p.m.

"Daddy!!! Are we going to the aquarium?", the little girl asked as she walked towards the entrance, holding her father's fingers.

"Yes princess", Jaemin replied.

"Will Rowoon come today?"

"Hopefully", he anxiously answered. "Let's sit here for a while." The blond put the kid on the bench outside the big building.

"Why are we sitting here?"

"Just waiting for your friend", he answered, looking around in search of the brunette.

"Rowoon? Yayyy!!! Will you buy us icecream?"

"Ofcourse sweetie." Jaemin beamed at her and caressed her long hair.

"You know Daddy, I really love Aunt Eun", her high-pitched voice spoke.

"Why so?", the older asked out of curiosity.

"Because she is like Momma. If Momma was here, she would have been just like Aunt Eun. I have Daddy. I love my Daddy but sometimes, I want Momma like my friends. They say that their Mommy and Daddy love each other but I can't say that. But you know what I said?"

Jaemin's eyes softened at her and asked, "What?"

"I said- But my Daddy loves Aunt Eun." With that she let out a small innocent giggle.

A red hue appeared on his cheeks as he pinched the girl's squishy cheek. "Naughty girl."

She clung to his muscular arm and looked at him with puppy eyes. "Daddy... Can Aunt Eun be my Momma?"

His eyes widened for a fraction of a second and he uttered, "Rin... it's not easy to do that."

"Why? Aunt Eun also loves you."

Jaemin let out a sigh. "But she never told me..."

"She never told you? But Rowoon said she always talks about you. I want you and Aunt Eun to be special friends."

The blond rubbed his nape and mumbled. "Kids these days. Where do they learn all these from?"

"Uncle Haechan!!! I watch K-dramas with him."

"That boy- I should not allow Haechan to come near her", he mumbled.

"Daddy!" Jaerin pulled his t-shirt. "When will Rowoon come? I want to go inside."

The man for the last time, looked around and sighed. "Sorry baby. I guess they won't come today." With that, he stood up and wore a black mask.

A natural pout became visible on her face. "Why?~"

Jaemin lifted up the three-year-old and said, "It's okay. We can go inside." Being disappointed that Eunseo didn't come, he went inside the public aquarium.

Jaerin was mesmerized to see all the aquatic animals swimming around inside the glass tanks. "Daddy! Look turtle!!!" She smiled broadly in happiness. The older man started introducing the animals to the child and was stating some facts about them. When he was talking about the ray fish, a voice echoed through his ears.

"Jaerin!!!"

The duo turned around only to see a familiar young boy who came running and immediately hugged the little girl. "Oh my God!!! Rowoon!!!"

The twenty-two-year old guy looked infront and met with the pair of her eyes who with short steps, walked towards him. "You came?"

The brunette tilted her head. "Did you know I was coming?"

"Umm no", he lied.

"Well then, it's a coincidence again. Rowoon kept telling me to bring him to the aquarium today. The kids probably made a plan or something." She chuckled, looking at the younger ones who were now sticking their palms on the glass, busy viewing the animals.

Jaemin didn't move his eyes from her, not even a second. She was wearing an over-sized shirt and black pants with a cap and a sling bag. "Miss Lee, can I ask you something?"

This averted her attention back to her. She somehow felt anxious around him. "Yes."

With a lot of hesitation, he finally managed to ask, "If you like someone but you are not sure how the other person feels like, what would you do?"

"Huh?" She wasn't sure whether she heard the question right or not.

"Yes. Please tell me."

"I would probably tell that person how I feel", she answered, not sure whether she would really do this in real life or not because she didn't want to fall in love again.

"Really? But what if their reply is negative?"

"I believe positivity exists because of negativity. So, what if their reply is positive?"

"Do you think they would say yes?"

"It may happen." Eunseo shrugged her shoulders. 'Is he talking about me or what? Is it really possible?'

"Okay then, I would not delay anymore", he spoked up with sudden enthusiasm.

"Uhh best of luck." Then, she thought, 'Is he talking about Sooyoung then? He probably wants to get back together with her.'

After that, the four of them roamed around and then, exited the big aquarium. The man didn't want to lose the opportunity and so, he asked, "Would you like to go to the mall?"

"Huh? Mall? Now?"

"Yes, it's nearby."

"Yayyy!!! We are going to mall!!!" The children started dancing in joy.

The girl was about to decline his offer but eventually decided to go. "Sure."

Four of them entered the shopping mall and the kids immediately ran to the icecream shop. The man took out his wallet and paid for the cone icecreams. Jaerin got a chocolate one while Rowoon had a strawberry icecream. Jaemin didn't like icecream that much but he made sure to buy her favourite flavour. He handed a cone to his secretary. "Butterscotch."

"Thanks." She smiled a little and tucked the loose strand of her hair behind her ear.

Eunseo began checking out some clothes although she didn't have any plan to buy one. She checked the price of a beautiful dress a mannequin was wearing as her eyes widened to see how expensive the dress was. The blond noticed how she walked away from the mannequin. He guessed that she liked the satin dress which was red in colour.

"Excuse me!", he called the female worker and asked, "Can you pack this dress for me?"

"Ofcourse sir but what size do you want?"

"Size? Do you see that lady? It's for her", he answered, pointing at the brunette who was standing at a little distance, checking out the shirts.

"Oh this dress will really suit your wife. I am packing it of the right size."

His grip on the two kids' hands tightened. 'Wife?' His two fingers touched his lips trying his best to suppress a smile. He shook his head and asked, "Do you guys want toys?"

"Yes yes!!!" With that, they went to the toy section.

Meanwhile, Eunseo turned around only to see no familiar faces. She asked a worker, "Did you see a blond man with two children?"

"Yes ma'am. Your husband went to the toy section."

"Oh thank you." She started walking when it hit her that the man called Jaemin her 'husband'. "Why did he even call Sir my husband? In which angle he looks like my husband?" She scoffed and walked away.

When she finally managed to find the three of them, her jaw dropped after seeing the over-filled stroller with plenty of toys. "What are all these?"

"Oh! The babies wanted some toys", the young man casually said.

"Some? But that's a lot."

"Really? But it's okay I guess."

"No, it's not. I can't allow Rowoon to have so much toys at once. It will spoil him."

"Let, him be spoiled for once."

"No, I'm sorry. I can't allow this. We can't take this."

Jaemin moved closer to her and gazed into her dark brown eyes. "Am I really a no-one in Rowoon and your life?"

"No, I-I didn't mean it like that."

"Then, let me do something for Rowoon. I want to give him that missing love that he deserves."

"Missing love?" Her eyebrows furrowed.

"Uhh I am talking about fatherly love. If everything was okay and his father was here, I am sure he would have showered him with everything he had. But it's not the case so, I want to do something. So, that he can feel what it feels like to have a father just like my Jaerin found a mother figure in you."

Eunseo was speechless as her heart was beating fast. She saw how the kids came with more toys and put them in the stroller. "Fine. If you want to make Rowoon happy, do it. I won't stop you then."

"Thanks Eunseo..." He smiled genuinely.

He paid for all the toys and took the bags as the girl also offered to help since there were too many bags. She noticed a different bag and asked, "What's that?"

"Hmm? Oh nothing special."

She shrugged it off as they went to the second floor. The little ones felt excited to ride an escalator. The young adults couldn't hold their hands because of so many bags. "Kids, don't go anywhere and stay with us. Okay?", the twenty-two-year old lady said.

But only hearing Rowoon's voice, they turned around and realized the other girl was not there. "Jaerin?!?!", the father exclaimed as he began to panic. "Oh my God! What should I do with this girl? She never listens to me."

A worried Eunseo said to the male, "Calm down, calm down. She is somewhere near." She looked at the boy and asked, "Do you know where she went?"

"No Mommy. Jaerin just vanished."

"Let's find her at first", she advised.

Jaemin nodded and walked back, looking around while shouting her name.

On the other hand, a couple was out on a date too. A dashing man with shiny black hair in a shirt and pants and his partner was wearing a green expensive dress from the famous brand, Graffitti. "You look really gorgeous today", the man in his early fifties threw the compliment at the woman.

The stern lady narrowed her eyes at him. "Doyoon, do you even know how many you have told me this?"

"But it's true, darling." He sneakily slipped his hand into hers as they were now holding hands.

"What are doing? What if someone sees us?"

"So, what? I am holding my wife's hand and not someone else's."

Chaewon scoffed and said, "Do you think you are still a nineteen-year old?"

"Mind it I age backwards, okay?"

"You didn't even change a little bit." She chuckled.

"That's good, isn't it? I can always be your Doyoon."

She giggled and said, "Your romantic side is showing."

"I can be more romantic you know?", he whispered with a smirk.

Chaewon shook her head before a little figure crashed against her legs. The married couple looked down and saw a little girl on the floor who was on the verge of tears. The man gasped and crouched down, helping the kid to stand up as he dusted off her dress. "It's okay, baby. Nothing happened." Doyoon rubbed her back and gave a peck on her forehead. "Are you hurt?"

The brown-haired girl shook her head.

"Whose child is this?", Chaewon asked, looking around in search of her parents. "Kids are so notorious these days and their Mom and Dad are also like that. Who leaves a child alone in this big mall?"

The girl glared at the older woman. "Hey Grandma! Don't talk bad about my Daddy!"

Chaewon gasped with a shocked expression. "Who are calling Grandma? Do I look like a Grandma to you?", she asked, being offended.

"Yes. You are a Grandma! And my Daddy is the best daddy in the whole world."

"She is indirectly calling me old. Doyoon, take her out of my sight."

The man lifted the girl up and said, "Ugh! Chaewon, she is just a child."

"This is the reason why I only have one child."

"Wait!" He asked the kid, "Where are your parents?"

"I don't know."

"Oh... but why are you here alone?"

She pointed at the person who was wearing a Peppa Pig costume. "I want to handshake with Peppa Pig."

"Okay." With a grin, he walked over to that person as the baby shook hands with Peppa Pig. "Happy?"

"Yes!!!" She flashed a toothy smile and clapped her hands.

"I guess we should send her to the help center. They could announce her name. It will be easier for her parents to find her", the woman suggested.

"Hmm" He nodded. "What's your name, sweetie?",

"Na Jaerin."

"Wow~ Her name is similar to that of our son."

"Too similar." She doubted something but shrugged off the thought.

"Let's take her then."

"Where are we going?", Jaerin asked.

"To get you back to your parents", the woman answered bluntly.

"You are not kidnapping me, right?"

"Do we look like kidnappers?"

"No, Grandma."

Being irritated, she exclaimed, "Stop calling me Grandma. I'm not your Grandmother!!!"

"Okay Grandma", the girl said and zipped her mouth.

"Ugh!"

Doyoon let out a laugh and said, "She is such a fun little kid. I like her."

"Ofcourse you will like her because she is just like you."

"Exactly! Now I also want a grand-daughter like her. We would be the best duo."

"Tell your son to go and find himself a girlfriend first. I tried my best but Goeun and her family betrayed us." Her eyebrows knitted together.

"Girlfriend? My Daddy also has a girlfriend. Aunt Eun is Daddy's special friend", the small girl spoke up, shocking the adults.

"What? What about your Mom?", Chaewon inquired.

"I don't have a Momma but Aunt Eun is like my Momma. She is the best!!!" The toodler smiled broadly.

The couple shared a look of sadness, realizing the child didn't have a mother.

"Jaerin, do you like chocolate?", the man asked.

"Yes, I love chocolate!!!"

He brought her to the store and let her choose a chocolate bar. "You want this one?"

"Hmm! But... Daddy says not to take chocolate from strangers."

"But we are not strangers. You called Chaewon Grandma and I'm your Grandpa. So, I can give you a chocolate."

The girl grinned and said, "Thank you, Grandpa. Thank you, Grandma."

This time the older woman didn't scold her, instead she smiled and caressed her rosy cheek. "I guess she is a little bit cute."

On the other side, Eunseo, Jaemin and Rowoon were in search of the lost child. "Where did this girl go?" That's when the blond saw his parents with none other than his own daughter. His eyes widened as he quickly hid behind the wall along with the other who were just behind him.

"What happened?", the brunette questioned.

"I found Jaerin."

"Oh my God! That's a good news. Let's go and bring her back."

"I can't."

"Why?"

"Because she is with Mom and Dad."

"Your Mom and Dad?"

"Yes!!!"

"Oh my goodness! Don't worry. I will do something. Hold these." She handed him the rest of the bags which she was carrying. She sprinted towards the married couple and shouted, "Jaerin!!!"

This grabbed everyone's attention as Chaewon and Doyoon were surprised to see the familiar young lady there. "Aunt Eun!!!"

"You are Jaerin's Aunt Eun?", the Chairman asked.

"Y-yes Sir." She bowed at the two in respect.

"Miss Lee, you never told me that you are dating someone."

"Me? I am not dating anyone, Sir."

"Really? But Jaerin said that you are her father's girlfriend. Kids are too smart nowadays."

"Sir, it's not like that. Her father and I are just friends. No romanctic feelings", she replied in a flustered state.

Doyoon sighed in relief for some reason.

"I hope it's true Miss Lee. You are only twenty two. I would prefer you not to date someone with a child. There are many good guys out there", the woman with siren eyes advised.

"Uhhh okay ma'am. Thank you for taking care of Jaerin."

"You're most welcome. But where's her Dad?"

"Oh he is looking for her on the other side of the mall."

"Oh I see. She is a really jolly girl. Be more careful from next time."

"Yes Sir. I'm sorry."

"No, it's fine. Okay Jaerin, we will meet again right?"

"Yes!!!" She fist-bumped with the man and then looked at the stern woman who this time smiled and did a fist-bump with the toodler. "Bye Grandpa! Bye Grandma!"

"Bye baby!!!"

"Thank you once again. See you later." Eunseo held Jaerin's hand once Doyoon landed her on the floor. She then bowed at them for the last time and went back. Upon going back to where Jaemin was hiding, both his and Rowoon's face lit up after seeing the little girl as the male hugged her. "I told you not to go anywhere without telling me. I was so worried."

"Sorry Daddy."

"Who gave you this chocolate?"

"That Grandpa and Grandma."

"Oh... Did they ask you anything?"

"Uhh they asked me my name."

"Anything else? About my name?"

No." She shook her head.

"Okay. Now let's go back home." Jaemin stood up and said, "Sorry I wanted to take you and Rowoon for dinner. There's a very good restaurant I this mall. But I don't want to face Mom and Dad here."

"It's fine. You did so much today. Thank you for the icecream treat and buying toys for Rowoon."

"Welcome. But I'll drop you home. This is the least I can do."

The young adults were sitting in the front while the kids were at the back of the car. The cold breeze hit their faces, relaxing their muscles after a long tiring day. "So, you use that barbie keychain for your car key because of Jaerin?"

"Yeah. She is really stubborn. She forced me to use this. "

"Haha!" After a pause, she said, "Your hair grew out."

"Yeah I need a haircut as soon as possible."

"Blonde suits you but I also want to see you in your natural hair color someday again."

"Noted." He flashed a cheeky smile.

"So, when will you introduce me to Sooyoung?"

The male's grip on the steering wheel tightened as he swallowed the lump in his throat. "Can we not talk about her?"

"Why? Isn't she the one you love?"

"Loved... Yes I loved her. But now..." He stared deep into her dark orbs before focusing back on driving.

"Now?"

"Well nevermind. We are close to your apartment."

As he stopped the car infront of the five-storey building, they put off his seatbelt and got out. Eunseo noticed the friends were already fast asleep, so, she carefully picked up Rowoon and rested his head on her shoulder as she faced her boss. "Thank you for today. Good night!"

Before she could turn around, Jaemin called her. "Eunseo!"

"Hmm? You want to tell something?"

Instead of speaking anything further, he took out a small object from his pocket. She saw a white hair clip when he opened his palm. "I bought this for you back when we went to Paris. I never found a perfect time to give it to you. But I guess there's no such thing called perfect time. If you want to do it, do it now." She remained silent as she let him to put that clip on her hair just above her ears. His touch melted her whole body when the girl noticed how close they were now. He stood straight and gazed at her pretty face with soft eyes. "Let's forget the past and start a new. Can I get a chance in your life?"

The twenty-two-year old lady found it hard to look away from his compelling eyes that seemed to ask her to inch closer. Her heart was beating like it's on a speed-date. Heat rose from her stomach to her chest when Jaemin's face was starting to get closer. A pink blush was plastered on her cheeks and it was as if she forgot to blink, getting hypnotized by his brown eyes. That's when, a strong gush of wind blew across them as she looked up only to see dark clouds crowded in the night sky. "I guess it's gonna rain soon. You should head back home fast. Jaerin has already fallen asleep. See you on Monday. Good night!" With that, she ran into her apartment building.

Jaemin sighed in disappointment and frowned. "Did she just ignore my question?" With heavy steps, he turned back and returned to his seat. He checked on his asleep daughter before starting the engine. The male looked up in the sky and exhaled some air. It was when a buzz sound was heard from his phone indicating he got a new message. He decided to check the message from the lockscreen itself but his eyes became as wide as golf balls and his lips parted an inch. He threw his legs and hands in happiness like a kid. He rested his head on the steering wheel, accidentally pressing the horn button. He quickly looked back whether the loud noise woke her up and sighed in relief upon seeing her in a peaceful state. The male stared at the notification with a big smile which he couldn't hold back.

'eunseo._23 started following you'

The public aquarium:-

My exams are finally over and my school is over too omg 😭 I will definitely miss the golden era of my life because I know the next phase will feel like hell💀

Anyway, guess whose birthday it was on 28th March? Yes mine!!! Your girl is now 18😃 not really happy to be of legal age but dw I am a kidult 😏 Btw this year's birthday was my best birthday ever. I really had a lot fun and now I am finally back to writing. Let's go!!!

Lot of things be happening in ncity. Need to catch up soon. Also I hope you guys are okay and happy. Miss you all🥺💗

Thank you~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 219 16
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄] 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐨'𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐬...
559K 22.1K 65
♡𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙴 𝙰𝚄 ♡"𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙳 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙳𝙾𝙴𝚂𝙽'𝚃 𝙼𝙴𝙰𝙽 𝙸 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄."
225K 4.5K 56
ft. NCT's Jaehyun "𝙸𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠... 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚜," 𝙄𝙙𝙤𝙡 𝙖...