Love is eternal - Damon Salva...

By lovemyfilms

"You're the key Georgia, I know you don't realise it but your everything to him" Georgia Gilbert wasn't cons... More

Cast
Chapter 1: Pilot
Chapter 3: Friday Night Bites
Chapter 4: Family Ties
Chapter 5: Your UnDead to Me
Chapter 6: Lost Girls
Chapter 7: Haunted
Chapter 8: 162 Candles
Chapter 9: History Repeating
Chapter 10: The Turning Point
Chapter 11: Bloodlines
Chapter 12: Unpleasantville
Chapter 13: Children of the Damned
Chapter 14: Fool Me Once
Chapter 15: A Few Good Men
Chapter 16: There goes the neighborhood
Chapter 17: Let the right one in

Chapter 2: Night of the Comet

193 10 0
By lovemyfilms

I open my eyes but it's still dark outside. I mentally groan as I get up to start my going back to bed ritual but I instantly feel like I'm being watched. I turn around and I nearly have a heart attack when I see hot guy sitting on my window sill.

'You do realise how creepy this is right? How did you even get up here' I ask him and he shrugs before jumping into my room. I don't know why but I'm not frightened.

'Well it's not that hard when your like me and it's not creepy because we know each other' he says

'Well, 'know' isn't the word I would use, how about acquaintances and what do you mean like you, do you have powers or something' I joke as hot guy approaches me.

'Maybe I do, do you want to see' he flirts, narrowing his eyes at me and I chuckle before I walk towards him and run my hands around to the back of his neck.

'Ok then show me your amazing pow-' I don't get to finish my sentence because his lips were now on mine. It feels euphoric and he was an amazing kisser. My knees go weak as we make out and it wasn't long before he had maneuvered me into the direction of my bed. I lay down and he's now hovering over me. We break apart and I smile up at him.

'Ok, I didn't think you power was kissing but your really good at it' I tell him, breathless and he smirks.

'That wasn't it'

'Well then show it to me' I say and then he changes.

My eyes widen and I let out a scream before I feel him bite into my neck and then all I can smell is blood as I feel my body get weaker and weaker and my screams quieter and quieter as he drinks from my neck.

XXXXX

'AHHHHHH' I basically jump out of my bed almost drenched in sweat. My hand goes straight to my neck and I breath a sigh of relief when it feel's completely normal. My heart was still beating like crazy as if I actually was bitten by hot guy. My fear was then quickly replaced by confusion as I wonder why in the world I was dreaming about the hot guy from last night basically making out with me and then what seemed to be sucking the blood out of me at the same time. He was a vampire in my dream, a supernatural being that I haven't thought about since the scary stories I was told by my mum to Elena and I when we were younger to stop us from staying up late at night. Vampires were stories so why was I dreaming about an attractive stranger who turned into a vampire and basically killed me? And why did it feel so real? 

After a good couple of minutes I decided to finally get out of bed and get ready. I still found myself moving my hand to my neck to triple make sure that there was no blood. I grab my bag and throw open my door to come face to face with Aunt Jenna. She was looking at herself in the mirror and she turns to face me as I open my door,
'Do I look adult? As in respectfully parental?'
'Depends where you're going' I say
'Jeremy's parent-teacher conference. Hair up or down?' she asks me holding her hair up
'Sexy stewardess' Elena's voice interrupts us as she comes out of her room. Aunt Jenna then let's her hair go.
'Boozy housewife' Elena answers again.
'Up it is' Jenna decides
'You're feisty today' I point out my sister's interesting attitude.
'I feel good, which is rare. So I've decided to go with it. Fly free, walk on sunshine, and all that stuff' she tells us as I check Jeremy's room to see if he was awake.
'Where is Jeremy?' I ask
'He left early. Something about getting to wood shop early to finish a birdhouse' Jenna responds before pausing to think her words over
'There is no wood shop, is there?'
'No' Elena and I chorus with smiles on our faces.
'Yeah' Jenna sighs as the three of us head down the stairs.

At school

'Originally discovered nearly 5 centuries ago, it hasn't been over Mystic Falls in over 145 years. Now, the comet will be its brightest right after dusk during tomorrow's celebration' Mr Tanner teaches but I can barely concentrate with the eye sex that was taking place in front of me. Bonnie turns around to face me and she smiles which I reciprocate as I watch my sister stare at Stefan.

'Are we bothering you, Mr. Salvatore? Ms. Gilbert?' Mr Tanner suddenly declares interrupting them. I almost burst out laughing at how surprised the two of them looked. Both of them shake their heads and Mr Tanner rolls his eyes before turning his attention back to his lesson.

After class Stefan immediately approaches my sister and I.

'Hey Georgia, Elena' Stefan says and I nudge my sister towards him.

'I'll see you later Ellie' I chuckle before walking down the hall away from them. As I walk down the hallway I catch sight of Matt who was taking his bag out of his locker. I remember Elena telling me about what happened to Vicki last night so I decide to go talk to him.

'Hey Matty' I say tapping him on the shoulder. He turns to face me and smiles but I can tell he's faking it.

'I heard about what happened with Vicki. I'm so sorry' I say and Matt sighs.

'Thanks Georgia, at least someone cares' Matt says shutting his locker and making his way to the front door. I run after him, 'Matt' I call out until he stops so I can catch up.

'People care, their just too caught up in their own lives and insecurities' I tell him, trying to be supportive.

'Well, your the only one who ever actually puts your needs aside to help others' Matt tells me and I chuckle.

'Thanks, Matty but enough about me, how is she doing?' I ask as we push open the doors to the front lawn.

'Well, they're keeping her overnight to make sure there's no infection, but she should be able to come home tomorrow' Matt says

'That's good news' I reply

'Yeah.'

'What about your mum, does she know about it, did the hospital call her?' I ask. Matt and Vicki had a complicated relationship with their mother. She dipped a while ago and left them behind, angered me to no end that women.

'Well, I called and left a message. She's in Virginia Beach with her boyfriend, so... we'll see how long it takes her to come rushing home'

'Vicki's lucky that she's ok' I say

'I know, and now there's talk of some missing campers'

'Did she say what kind of animal it was that attacked her?'

'She said it was a vampire' Matt says and I raise an eyebrow, I literally just had a dream about a vampire. Strange.

'What? Vampire's aren't real'

'I know, it's strange, she wake's up last night and mutters "vampire" and then passes out'

'Ok, that is weird'

'I think she was drunk' Matt says before looking behind me and I turn around to see him looking at the back of Stefan's head. It looks like Stefan is looking into the distance but it looked unnatural. He was giving me strange vibes now and as Elena's sister, I feel the need to keep her safe.

'So what's up with Elena and the new guy?'

'I don't know' I lie

'Georg, don't lie to be' Matt says and I sigh

'Matt, the last thing that Elena wants to do is hurt you-' I start but Matt just shakes his head at me.

'You know, I'm... I'm actually gonna go back to the hospital. I want to be there when Vickie wakes up, get the real story about last night' he says

'Ok' I say and then Matt walks off, I turn back to the bench and I frown as I see that Stefan had disappeared. What's with people just disappearing just as quickly as they are appearing? It wasn't that I didn't like Stefan, it was just that he was giving me strange vibes. First the office incident and now this. Even though I was younger than Elena I always like to make sure the guys she goes after are actually half decent. I hate seeing my sister heartbroken so I jump in my car and drive off.

After looking up the name Salvatore in the address book, I found Stefan's address. When I pull into the driveway my mouth drops open when I take in the house, or should I say mansion.

I jump out of my car and I walk towards the front door. I reach for it only to get interrupted by another car engine and I turn around to find Elena jumping out of her car.

'Elena'

'Gigi' we both say to each other

'What are you doing here?' we say at the same time

'I'm looking for Stefan' we say again

'Why are you looking for Stefan?' Elena asks me confused and I shrug my shoulders

'I wanted to talk to him, get to know if, since he's going to be your future boyfriend and everything' I say but Elena just hits my shoulder.

'He's not my future boyfriend' Elena says

'Uh huh, sure' I chuckle before knocking on the door.

CREAK

The door is already open and I raise an eyebrow. I push the rest of the door open and I start to head inside.
'Gig, you can't just barge into someone's house' Elena whispers
'The door was open' I hiss back and Elena slowly follows me in. We walk past the foyer and survey the rooms around us.

'I didn't realise Stefan was so rich' I say as Elena and I stare at the room around us.

'Stefan? Stefan?' Elena calls out as I walk over and examine some of the paintings.

'Beautiful' I say as I run my hand over the gold framing.

'Like the painting'

I whip my head around and I almost barge into someone's chest and when I look up I'm shocked. Hot guy was staring down at me with that smirk planted on his face again.

'Y--ou' I stutter so quietly that only I could here it.

'I... I'm sorry for barging in. The door was...' Elena says suddenly appearing at my side, also shocked that he appeared so quickly. She turns around and points at the door but now it was closed.

'Open' she finishes before slowly turning back to face him. Hot guy smirks and holds out his hand to Elena and I, expecting one of us to introduce ourselves.

'You must be Elena. I'm Damon, Stefan's brother and it's good to see you again Georgia'

Damon. I think the name over in my head. It suited him and I couldn't help but feel goosebumps go up my arms as I repeat it over and over in my head. I can see Elena giving me side eye as Damon says it's good to see me again.

'How do you know my sister'

'We've hung out, haven't we sweetheart' Damon says and I finally look at my sister who looked super shocked by his response.

'By hung out, he means that we have accidentally ran into each other, TWICE and I didn't even know his name until now' I say

'Yeah well now you do, Damon Salvatore at your service' Damon bows

'Stefan didn't tell us he had a brother' Elena says

'Well, Stefan's not one to brag. Please, come. I'm sure Stefan will be along any second' Damon says putting his hand in the middle of Elena's back and begins to lead her further into the room. I follow after them into what looked to be a living room.

'Wow. This is your living room?' Elena asks as she takes in the large room that was WAY to big to be a living room.
'It's not that great' I mumble, not wanting to be nice to Damon after finding out that he didn't tell me he was Stefan's brother.
'Living room, parlor, Sotheby's auction. It's a little kitschy for my taste' Damon answers before cocking his head to one side in Elena's direction.

'I see why my brother's so smitten. It's about time. For a while there, I never thought he'd get over the last one. Nearly destroyed him' he says

'The last one?' I ask Damon

'Yeah. Katherine, his girlfriend?' he says casually but after seeing Elena's face he realises. 'Oh, you two haven't had the awkward exes conversation yet'

'Nope' Elena says quietly and I groan, my sister was known to get insecure sometimes.

'Oops. Well, I'm sure it'll come up now' Damon provokes with a smile, like he wanted Katherine to get brought up. I put my hand on my sister's shoulders.

'Maybe he didn't want to tell you because he doesn't want you to think your his rebound which your obviously not' I offer my sister support but Damon just chuckles.

'We all know how those relationships end' He mutters

'You say it like every relationship is doomed to end' I call Damon out even though I agreed with his statement. I'll say anything to make my sister feel better but I didn't believe any of it myself really.

'I'm a fatalist' he says before saying 'Hello, Stefan'

Elena and I look either side of Damon in surprise to see Stefan standing on the steps. What is with these Salvatore brothers knowing who was behind them.

'Elena. Georgia, I didn't know you guys were coming over' Stefan says

'I know. We should've called, we just...'

'Oh, don't be silly. You're both welcome any time' Damon says pushing me forward so I was standing next to Elena. Once I'm next to my sister Damon puts his arm over my shoulder, which makes me feel immediately uncomfortable which doesn't go unnoticed by Stefan. I shrug it off. I'm still mad at him

'Aren't they, Stefan? You know, I should break out the family photo albums or some home movies But... I have to warn you. He wasn't always such a looker' Damon tells Elena before turning to me.

'Unlike me, I always have' he whispers in my ear and I turn to face his piercing blue eyes.

'Oh wonderful, that made my day' I mutter before grabbing my sisters arm.

'Let's go Elena' I say, not breaking my eye contact with Damon.

'Thank you for stopping by, Elena. Nice to see you Georgia'

'Yeah, we should probably go. It was nice to meet you, Damon'

'Great meeting you, too, Elena. Wonderful to see you again Georgie' Damon says before grabbing my hand and placing a light kiss on it that made my stomach turn. But no, I wasn't going to let this man get to me, he was such a player, I could tell.

'Likewise Damon' I say before following up to the stairs behind my sister.

'Stefan?' Elena asks waiting to get a goodbye but instead Stefan just stares daggers at Damon. Eventually after Elena calls him a second time Stefan just moves aside letting us get past him.

Wow, his brother really rubs him up the wrong way.

'Come on Elena' I say helping my sister towards the door and we head outside.

Georgia's POV

Elena followed me home but once we got there we didn't say a word about what went down at the Salvatore mansion. The moment we got inside, Elena went straight for the fridge and got out some ice cream for herself.

'You want some?' Elena asks me but I shake my head and get myself a packet of chips.

'Oh no what's with the ice cream' Aunt Jenna asks from the doorway.

'Elena found out that Stefan has an ex girlfriend that broke up with him recently' I inform Jenna

'He's on the rebound and has raging family issues' Elena adds

'Well, at least it's an ex-girlfriend. Wait till you date a guy with mommy issues or cheating issues. Or amphetamine issues' Jenna says making light of the situation.

CREAK

The sound of the door opening gets all of our attention and we see Jeremy coming through the door.

'Jeremy?' Jenna asks but my brother just ignores her and starts to head up the stairs.

'Jeremy, where were you?' Jenna raises her voice and heads past me to the stairs where Jeremy looked to be heading up to his room.

'More stoner stories? Look, Jenna, I get it, you were cool. And so that's... that's cool' I hear Jeremy say

'Oh, no, no, no!' Jenna says and I see her throw her half eaten apple at Jeremy.

'Ow! Why? Why... why did you do that?'

'Listen up! Quit ditching class or you're grounded. No discussion' Jenna says and I almost see my brother's fake smile appear.

'Parental authority, I like it. Sleep tight' Jeremy replies before Elena and I hear him head further up the stairs. Jenna heads back into the kitchen looking pretty defeated.

'Are you sure you don't want any help from us Aunt Jenna?' I ask her and she nods

'I'm very sure Georgia, I'm your guardian now, I need to start acting like one at some point' Jenna says before getting out another bowl.

'Come on, let the moody teenager be moody, us girls could all use some ice cream and movies' she continues handing me a bowl and taking the ice cream scooper from Elena. I smile and hold my bowl out. Why not have a girls evening?

Next Morning

As much as I didn't like the idea of selling flyers to people for the comet Elena and Bonnie pretty much dragged me to the town square to help set up.

'He didn't call, huh?' Bonnie asks once we fill her in on what went down at the Salvatore's yesterday.

'Or text. But I realized we never even exchanged that stuff. We've never gotten to the texting part'

'That's an important milestone in any relationship' Bonnie says

'Isn't it? The timing is wrong, anyway' Elena disagree's. It seemed like Damon's words really effected Elena.

'When is it ever right Elena?' I say

'Georgia's right' Bonnie adds

'I'm not ready, guys'

'Who is though?' I remind my sister

'At least I put myself out there. I don't see you doing it' Elena takes a shot at me and I put my hands up

'Is that what you're calling it?' I chuckle knowing perfectly well that she wasn't putting herself out there.

'What do you mean?' Elena asks

'All I'm hearing is reasons why you can't' Bonnie adds and I nod my head.

'Bon is right Lena' I say

'Ok....maybe I'll do something about it' Elena replies before getting called over to help set up some blankets. Bonnie then get's called to do drinks so I was left to do flyers. After handing out about 10 I decide to throw the rest away but something catches my eye. I turn around and I'm surprised to see Damon Salvatore standing on the other side of the road and it looks like he's watching me.

I can't help but feel creeped out but when I wave at him Damon doesn't even flinch. That's when I look a little to right of me and spot Caroline walking towards Damon. She had that 'I'm going after what I want' look on her face and I can't help but be confused. Since when did she know Damon?

Suddenly, though she stops walking and I look back to where Damon was and once again he's disappeared, it was like he was never there.

Evening

Almost everyone had gathered in the town square by 7pm. Everyone brought food and all the candles were lit as everyone looked up at the sky to see the special comet.

'Hey, I got some more candles' Caroline says cheerfully as she comes bonding towards Elena, Bonnie and I with them in her hand. She hands one to each of us right before I see Matt walking towards.

'Hey Matty' I greet Matt, catching Elena's attention. She turns to face Matt and I see her face go all strange as he lights my candle for me.
'Hi. Hey' Elena gasps as I thank him.
'Hey.' Matt replies with little emotion before lighting her candle
Geez this is awkward,
'Thank you'
'You're welcome' Matt says. We then stand awkwardly for a moment before Elena turns around and lights a random strangers candle.
'Thank you' a familiar voice says and I turns to see Stefan staring into my sisters brown eyes.
'Hi' Stefan says
'Hi' Elena responds and I see Matt watch them sadly as they walk away from us to talk.
'Don't dwell on her Matty' I say patting his shoulder before leaving him be. I go looking for Caroline and Bonnie but for some strange reason I feel the need to go somewhere else. I turn my head in the direction of the Mystic Grill and I make my way over, not really knowing why I was heading that way but I feel like I'm needed there.

I open the doors of the Grill. My eyes scan the are and everything seemed normal but then my eyes fall on the back of a familiar head of hair. Damon Salvatore. I walk up behind him...
'Hello Little Princess' Damon says before I even say anything. This little trick of his was really starting to make me uncomfortable.
'How do you do that?' I ask him as I take a seat next to him.
'Do what?'
'Know that it's me behind you without even looking?' I ask
'A magician never reveals his secrets' Damon replies as he takes a sip from his drink
'Oh ha ha, no seriously, how do you know?' I ask
'Lucky guesses' Damon replies still refusing to look at me.
'But-'
'I know you'
Damon and I turn around to see Vicki Donavan, Matt's sister, who got attacked by that animal staring at Damon.
'Well, that's unfortunate' Damon replies bluntly and I raise an eyebrow at him. I don't know why but once again I just have a feeling that he was lying to Vicki. 
'Um... I don't... I don't know how, but... your face. Excuse me. Sorry Georgia' Vicki says before getting flustered and running towards the bathroom.
'Wait Vicki' I run after her. Jeremy clearly cared about her and anyone my family cared about, I did as well. I burst into the bathroom to find vicki almost shaking, her hands are clinging onto the sink for dear life.
'Vicki?' I ask quietly, instead of responding she grabs out a orange capsule and takes out a few pills.
'Wait vicki dont!' I call out to her. I run towards her but I was to late, she had already swallowed it.
'Just leave me alone for a second Georgia, I need to think' Vicki replies before taking a drink from the tap.
'I really didn't want you getting involved Little Princess'
Vicki and I look back up at the mirror and all I see is Damon's face and then
Black.

I open my eyes to the sound of muffled screams.

'You really have to stop screaming' I hear a very familiar voice say and I sit up slowly to see Damon holding Vicki on a ledge. wait. We are on a roof

'Welcome back Little Princess' Damon says and I couldn't help but stare.

'Damon what are you doing?! Get down from there' I scream at the older Salvatore super confused and worried about what he was doing.

'No, please, stop. Don't...' Vicki cries and Damon chuckles

'Shh. I got you' he mutters

'Damon you could kill both you and Vicki' I say slowly walking towards Vicki to grab her hand but Damon just pretends to jump.

'No! No!' Vicki mumbles and I scream and then I hear a whoosh causing me to turn around and see Stefan suddenly standing on the roof. How did he get up here so quickly.

'Stefan? Your brother's insane, please help her' I cry to Stefan

'Not bad. Have you been eating bunnies?' Damon asks Stefan completely ignoring my statements.

'What? Bunnies? Stefan what's going on?' I ask Stefan, completely freaked out by Damon's statement.

'Let her go Damon' Stefan says completely ignoring me again.

'Really? Ok' Damon says taking his mouth from Vicki and then pushing her backwards almost dropping her off the ledge. I couldn't see my face right now but I could tell it was definitely pale and my eyes were so wide with how shocked and confused I was about what was happening.

'No! No, no, no!' Vicki screams

'DAMON STOP!' I scream.

'URGH. Relax' Damon replies before throwing Vicki into my arms. I grab onto her and cling on for dear life as she cries into my shoulder despite the fact that I'm not really good friends with her.
'What's happening Georgia?'
'I don't know' I reply
'I don't need her to be dead, but... you might' Damon says before grabbing Vicki out of my arms and staring at her.
'What attacked you the other night?' Damon asks
'An animal did' I answer for her
'I don't know. An animal I guess' vicki cries and Damon chuckles.
'Are you sure about that? Think. Think about it. Think really hard. What attacked you?'
'A vampire' Vicki answers.
'What? Vampire's don't exist' I yell out and Damon turns to look at me
'Really Ms Georgia Gilbert?' He asks before pulling vicki back towards him
'Who did this to you?' He asks her
'You did!' Vicki screams and I swear my heart stops in fear. The dream I had was right, was actually real. I put my hand on my neck as I think it over.
'Wrong!' Damon declares before throwing Stefan a look.
'Don't' Stefan calls out to Damon
'It was Stefan' He says and I see his pupils expand, exactly like Stefan's did when we first met.
'What are you doing?' I ask
'Stefan Salvatore did this to you' Damon tells Vicki.
'Stefan Salvatore did this to me' Vicki answers, her voice and face almost robotic, just like at school.
'Damon what are you doing!' I scream and Damon turns to look at me.
'He's a vampire. A vicious, murder monster' Damon continues to ignore me
'Please, Damon. Please don't do this' Stefan says and I turn to look at him. Stefan looks at me
'Georgia this isn't real, your dreaming' Stefan tries to explain reaching towards me but I quickly back away
'Dont. Come. Near. ME.' I say seriously as I back away but I don't realise I was walking towards Damon.
'If you couldn't fix it before, I don't know what you can do now' Damon says behind me. Suddenly I feel his arm weave around my waist, holding me in place and the next thing I feel is pain. My neck was crying out and I could feel blood peace my veins. I scream and throw and kick Damon trying to get him to let go of me but doesn't. It felt like much longer than it was but eventually Damon let's go and fall straight to the floor.
'Your a monster, I can't believe I liked you' I scream at Damon as I watch him look down at me with blood on his mouth.
'Interesting......not what I expected' Damon says reacting to my blood before turning his attention back to Stefan.
'Your choice of lifestyle has made you weak little bro. A couple of vampire parlor tricks is nothing compared to the power that you could have, that you now need. But you can change that. Human blood gives you that'
'No!' I hear Vicki cry nearby and I start to skitter away from Stefan. I don't think I'd ever felt so scared in my whole life.
'You have two choices' Damon tells his brother, grabbing onto my sides.
'You can feed and make her and Donavan girl forget. Or you can let them both run, screaming "vampire" through the town square. Georgia will tell Elena and you can say goodbye to your girlfriend'
'That's what this is about? You want to expose him?' I ask
'No! I want him to remember who he is!' Damon yells before pushing me towards Stefan.
'Why? So what, so I'll feed? So I'll kill? So I'll remember what it's like to be brothers again? You know what, let her go. Let her tell everyone that vampires have returned to Mystic Falls. Let them chain me up, and let them drive a stake through my heart, because at least I'll be free of you' Stefan says and I couldn't help but feel a sense of pride in Stefan. He was standing up for himself but also this meant I wouldn't be losing more blood then I already have.

'Huh. Huh. Wow' Damon says and I don't know how but I know he's slightly surprised by Stefan's response.
'Come here, sweetheart' Damon says, walking over to Vicki who was still quietly crying in the corner.
'No!' Vicki cries as Damon grabs a hold of her. He starts to whisper something into her ear.
'It's ok' is all I hear from Damon as he strokes Vicki's brown hair.

'What happened? Where am I? Oh, I ripped my stitches open. Ah...oh his Georgia' Vicki suddenly says as if she just forgot everything.
'Wait Vicki, you don't-'
I'm cut off my Damon who puts his arm around my waist making me freeze with fear and tension.
'You ok?' Stefan asks her
'I took some pills, man. I'm good' she replies and the she stands up. She gives me a look of slight confusion before heading to the stairs that went back down to the ground. The second the door closes I push Damon away from me and I back away from the brothers.

'Georgia-' Stefan starts but I put my hand up telling him to stay away from me.
'I don't know what the hell just happened but I do know that you both are vampires, which I thought were stories for the longest time'
'Where do you think the stories came from then?' Damon asks. I take a deep breath in and put a hand to my head. This whole thing was so much to take on, it was giving me a headache. That. Or I had lost to much blood and I was about to pass out.
'Well, since your on a 'diet' baby bro, I'll compel her' Damon says before taking a step towards me.
'Uh no you won't' I tell Damon who just smirks
'You don't really have a choice Little Princess, my power is pretty strong'
'Damon-' Stefan warns as Damon grabs hold of me
'What Stefan, I'm not going to compel her the wrong thing, I want to be on her good side' Damon says before turning to look at me.
'Forget everything that just happened, you ran into me at the bar, you got pretty wasted and tried to strip on the roof so I'm taking you home. You got the cut from falling over and I took care of you' Damon says before taking a bite out of his wrist and shoving it in my mouth.

Third Person POV

'My head really hurts Damon' Georgia groans as Damon let's go of her.
'Don't worry Little Princess, just head back to your car, I'll drive you home, I'll just need to chat with Stefan for a moment' Damon tells Georgia with a cheeky smile.
'Are we really still using that nickname?' Georgia asks
'You better believe it baby'
'To far Mr Salvatore, call me that again and I'll kick you were the sun don't shine' Georgia replies seriously and Damon raises his hands up in surrender. Georgia waves to Stefan before heading to the door to the stairs. 

'It's good to be home. Think I might stay a while. This town could use a bit of a wake-up call, don't you think?' Damon says once she's gone
'What are you up to, Damon?'
'That's for me to know and for you to... dot dot dot. Give Elena my best' Damon shrugs it off before jumping off the edge of the roof leaving Stefan alone.

Damon carry's Georgia to her front door and puts her on her doorstep. Georgia opens her front door and takes a step inside. She turns around only to see Damon still lingering in the doorway.
'Thank you for the help today Damon, I really appreciate it and sorry if I did anything super embarrassing' Georgia says nervously and Damon smirks. This girl was something else.
'Trust me, you didn't'
'Have a good night Damon' Georgia says before trying to close the door on Damon.
'Wait! Aren't you going to invite me in, I just want to make sure you get to your bed safely' Damon protests and Georgia chuckles.
'Nice try Damo, your not taking me to bed' Georgia replies before closing the door in Damon's face, leaving the vampire almost speechless.
Georgia turns around and pushes her back against the door. She takes a deep breath in before basically sprinting up the stairs.
'Woah, Georgie, your home can you-'
'Sorry, can't talk right now Aunt Jenna' Georgia calls out to Jenna before throwing her door shut and locking the door. She runs over to her laptop and opens up Google. She then grabs an empty notebook and pen and opens up the first page. She starts to write down a word and then she grabs her artist pens and starts to draw a colour. A couple of minutes later Georgia takes her pen off the page and admire's her work.

Georgia then looks at her laptop and types in those exact same words into the search bar. She stares at the results before turning to the next page and writing todays date on the next back and then she wrote the words........What would you do if you found out vampires were real?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.6K 10
After an agreement between 2 out of 3 Gilbert siblings they have decided to keep Andrea out of the loop with anything that isn't supposed to be.. rea...
69K 2K 42
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ, ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฅ๐š๏ฟฝ...
17.7K 616 16
"You know that she's a vampire now? So, she remembers who you are? It's been over a year, Klaus. She doesn't love you. You can't actually think that...
32.4K 569 22
Phoebe Marie Saltzman, she's the youngest of the Gilbert's. Though she was dropped off at their door when she was a baby she knows she is still one o...