That's My Dad.... Kol Mikaels...

By TheOriginalVampire

Meet Lexianna Mikaelson, yep I said Mikaelson. Her dad is Kol Mikaelson. She was alone for many thousands of... More

That's My Dad.... Kol Mikaelson (TVD FanFic)
Chapter 1 Lexianna Mikaelson
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 9

24K 498 82
By TheOriginalVampire

Kol's POV

"Who was that?" Rebekah asked. "And how dare sh--"

"She's your niece." I said looking at her.

Rebekah stopped and looked at me and Niklaus. "Niklaus your--"

"No. Someone crazier, physco, and annoying." Klaus said.

"I don't understand, you're describing yourself." Rebekah said.

I chuckled and Klaus glared at Rebekah. "It's Kol's daughter."

Rebekah snapped her head at me. "Daughter? Then she must be a thousand year old vampire." Rebekah looked at me.

I nodded. "You remember Anna." I said.

"Not just is she a vampire, she's an original and also a werewolf."Klaus said in amazment.

"A hybrid?" Rebekah asked.

"Our dear father made her into an original. That's just not the fun part there's more." Klaus smirked.

"klaus, she isn't your daughter stop showing her off to Rebekah." I said growling.

"Kol, you can't tell me what to do." Klaus said.

"Or what daggar me? I'm pretty sure there's a line get behind everybody else. Plus I can just have Lexi tear your heart out." I said.

"Oh, go hide behind your daughter to kill me why don't you. Are you not man enough--" Klaus said.

"No but the fact that she can kill you and you stay dead. I rather take that chance. And you're using my daughter as a hybrid making maching." I added.

 "You're making more hybrids?" Rebekah asks.

"I'm not, Kol's daughter Lexi. She's an original hybrid and she was willing to make me some hybrids."

"But they aren't even your family, they are going to be sired-- how did you even make her agree to making your pathetic hybrids." Rebekah asks.

"Well, she wasn't willing too until--"

"I threatened to kill Jeremy if she didn't do so." I said. Rebekah looked at me shock "Don't worry I wont kill him. I'll have my vampires do it." I smirk.

"You know, she could be with Jeremy right now Kol." Klaus mentioned.

I jumped on the couch and pulls out my phone dialing a number.

"Hello?"

"Damon, how are you doing mate?" I smirked.

"Kol, what do you want?" He asked harshly.

"Ah, well someone is in a terrible mood. I want to know where Lexi is." I asked.

"Someone being the protect--" Damon voice gets cut off by a laughing in the background.

"Jeremy! Stop! DON"T! AHH!" I hear Lexi's voice in background.

"What are you doing with her?" I asked harshly.

"Well, your daughter has a boyfriend. If you didn't know and second she's actually a great helper when it comes to Jeremy find that mark." Damon said I could tell he's smirking.

I growled. "Where are you at?" I asked.

"You know somewhere, it could be anywhere. But you wouldn't know." Damon said.

"Um, deliver. You guys really eat a lot. Why are you guys out here in the woods?" I heard a girl in the background probably a deliver girl.

I smirked. "I think I do know." I hung up the phone. I got off the couch.

"DO Not hurt Jeremy Kol." Klaus said harshly.

I looked at Klaus and smiled evily "Not unless he touches my daughter. Then I have the great permission to tear him peace by peace." I said. I looked at Klaus and Rebekah.

"This is going to be fun, I think I'll come." Rebekah smirked.

"Are you coming brother?" I asked Klaus. Klaus looked at me and smirk.

"Going up against the Salvatore and maybe the Gilbert. It's worth watching." Klaus smirked as we walked out of the house.

MeanWhile

Lexi's POV

I was invited in the Lake House to change my clothes, since Jeremy threw me in the lake. I took the towel and dried my hair. I looked in the mirror realizing I don't have my necklace. I look around then saw Damon leaning against the door smirking as he hold the necklace up. I rolled my eyes as I placed my hand out but he comes over and puts it on me.

I watched him in the mirror.

"You should leave soon." Damon said.

I looked at him in the mirror "Why should I?" I asked.

"Because kol is coming here. And he seems pretty pissed." Damon said.

I shook my head. "Kol is a easy tempered. And that's one thing I got from him." I said pulling my hair out and turned to Damon.

"Explain to me, why did we meet back in 1924?" Damon asked.  I smirked.

"You wanted to feed off of me, remember. And somehow we got along." I said then walked past him to grab my phone off the bed.

"Then when we made a promise, why?" He asks.

I laugh and turned to him "You like to ask a lot don't you." I smiled then looked at my texts then look back Damon slightly smile "Because I was falling in love with you Damon. And Mikael would have tortured you right infront of me as you die slowly. I didn't want you to remember the time we had together." I said.

"But you're in love with Jeremy?" He asked.

"Jeremy is sweet, cute, and he got under my skin. No matter what I do I can't shake him but fall for him over and over again."I smiled thinking of Jeremy.

"Damon!" I heard Matt run up to us. "Kol, Klaus and Rebekah are here." I looked at Matt and walked over to the window seeing Klaus, Kol, and Rebekah talking to Jeremy. Damon walked over to me and saw what I saw.

Damon blurred outside. I followed Matt behind.

"Where is Lexi?" kol asked Jeremy.

"Why do you need her? She doesn't need to --"

"Where is her? I don't want to do this the hard way mate." Kol said.

"Kol!" I yelled as I walked over there. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"You know him?" Jeremy asked.

Kol smirked at me and walked over grabbing my arm looking at Jeremy. "Lexi, is someone you shouldn't get involve with." he spoke to Jeremy.

"Let her go." Jeremy said as he reached for my arm.

"Kol, let me go." I said. Kol looked at me then let me go but he grabs Jeremy's arm pulling him close with a smirk.

"Now, Jeremy. Do me a favor and never see Lexi again. Alright, mate." Kol said then back up.

"You don't own Lexi, she's not yours. And you can't tell me who not to see, alright Mate." Jeremy said.

"Oh, but I do." Kol smirked I glared at him.

"Kol, don't " I growled.

Kol looked at me and smiled "I bet he wont love you anymore Lexi, he'll probably hate you for the rest of your life knowing what you really are. "

"What... what?"  Jeremy asked looking at me and Kol.

"Kol, don't. I'm warning you." I growled low.

"And I love to see him hate you." He smirked at me then looked at Jeremy.

"Lexi, what is he talking about?" Jeremy asked. I looked at Jeremy.

Kol walked up to Jeremy one last time "I'm going to this one last time, stay away from my daughter." Kol threatened.

I looked away feeling Jeremy's eyes stare onto my back.

"...Your?... Your daughter?" jeremy repeated.

I took a glance at Kol and jeremy. Kol smirking as Jeremy look at me angerily.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 42.2K 89
When her mother announced they were moving once again, this time to a small town in Virginia, Emma assumed it was just one more search for a fresh st...
260K 5K 67
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...
449K 9.4K 31
This is the story of Amora Mikaelson, the youngest of the Mikaelson siblings and of her journey with them and the scooby doo clan of Mystic Falls. A...
113K 2.6K 49
What if before the Mikaelsons were turned, Kol had a great love, who was spelled by Esther to reincarnate every time she died? Join Brenna on her jou...