Charmed? I'm Not (bbangsaz ve...

Od LOONATICYYXY

The more Hanni plays hard to get the more Minji wants to go after her. An AU in which Hanni can't seem to fa... Viac

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
New Story

Chapter 1

5.6K 166 23
Od LOONATICYYXY

It was hot. Really hot. So hot that Minji was convinced that she could pop kernels on the pavement and make popcorn. She was very close to taking off all clothes and walk around naked for the rest of the day but Minji figured that wouldn't be the best of ideas.

At least it was lunch time and Minji only had to endure three more periods of class before she can go home and jump in her very cold pool. She leaned against her friend's locker, banging her head repeatedly against it, as she waited for her arrival. She was hot and starving. Not a very good combination.

When she finally saw best friend looking like she just ran a marathon from the way she was all flushed and sweaty, Minji stood up straight and glared at her.

"About fricking time," Minji snapped when Haerin approached her. "What took you so long?"

Haerin just rolled her eyes and opened her locker door. "There's a little thing called class I had to attend. The bell just rang, dumbass, we don't all skip like you." She started putting her books away and wiped her sweaty forehead with her arm. "You know schools close when there's snow. Why can't they close when there's a heat wave?"

Minji would've agreed if she wasn't so hungry and cranky from the heat. "I don't fucking know, can we go now?" she asked impatiently.

Haerin slammed the locker door and quirked up her eyebrow. "Oh my God, what crawled up your ass?"

"I don't know Haerin, but it wants lunch, too." Minji didn't bother waiting for her and proceeded to make her way to the parking lot. She loved the fact she now she was a junior, she was allowed to have off campus lunch. She didn't think she could stomach the cafeteria food for another year.

Hoping into her convertible, Minji put the top down and waited for Haerin to get in the passenger seat.

"What the hell were you doing during fourth period?" Haerin asked as Minji pulled out of the parking lot.

"I took a nap in the shade," Minji answered and turned down a street. "Of course by the time I woke up, the sun had shifted so I wasn't in the shade anymore. I got burnt." She pointed to her right shoulder where skin had turned shiny and red.

Haerin grimaced. "Ouch. Well, that's what you get for skipping class," she chastised.

"Please, it was art class. I only took it because I needed the credit to graduate. I honestly don't give a shit."

"You could've taken music class instead considering you actually like doing that," Haerin pointed out rationality.

Minji scoffed. "Please, and be labeled a band geek? Kim Minji is not a band geek."

Haerin rolled her eyes. "Damnit, it seems like the entire upperclassman are here." Minji had just pulled up to a restaurant where every Seoul high juniors and seniors went to during lunch. It seemed like everyone wanted to get away today. "We're never going to find a table," Haerin complained as they made their way inside.

"Haerin, are you forgetting who owns this restaurant?" Minji reminded her.

Haerin hit her head as Minji made her way to the back. "Uncle T!" She exclaimed when she saw a man come out from the kitchen doors.

"Minji! About time you showed your ass here!" He enveloped her in a hug.

"Yeah, sorry," Minji said once they pulled apart. "I got into some trouble and my off campus lunch privileges were revoked."

Her uncle laughed. "Likely story. Go have a seat over there." He pointed towards an empty table in the back. "Reserved only for the special people." He winked at her before disappearing back in the kitchen.

Minji and Haerin made their way to the table and sat down. They welcomed the air conditioning. Even though the place was crowded with hungry teenagers, Minji was pleasantly comfortable. She grabbed a menu and resisted the urge to order the entire right side.

"Exactly what kind of trouble did you get into?" Haerin asked and opened a menu as well.

"Oh you know, the usual."

Haerin rolled her eyes again. "Who was it this time?"

"Miyoung...something," Minji said and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "Or was it Minyeong?"

"You don't even remember?"

Minji gave her a cheeky smile. "I remember lots of other things besides her name. Like the way she-"

Haerin held up her hands to stop her friend from proceeding. "Okay, don't need to know the details. God, Minji unnie, you're such a whore."

"Hey!" She stated defensively but couldn't help the grin on her face. "She pulled me into the janitor's closet. I was just going to class. It's not my fault that I'm so irresistible." Minji smiled smugly. "Yujun! Her name was definitely Yujun."

Haerin just shook her head.

It was no secret that Minji was quite popular with the ladies. She was attractive, very funny, and charming. She could practically get any girl she wanted if she really tried.

Although Minji didn't have to try. Girls seem to fall for her wherever she went. Even the so called straight ones couldn't resist her charm.

Nobody dared to call her a slut because that was one thing she was not. In fact, Minji was one of the classiest people in Seoul High. But with the class comes the ego. Minji's ego was probably bigger than any person alive but it was what some girls were attracted to. Her overconfidence seemed to be a turn on.

Minji and Haerin ordered, ate their lunch and proceeded back to campus. Minji groaned when she pulled up to her spot and killed the engine.

"Want to skip the rest of the day?" she asked Haerin hopefully.

"I have a huge test in chemistry, and you know I'd like to graduate with our class." Haerin exited the car and started making her way back to the building before the bell rang.

Minji followed her and whined again. "You are no fun. God, it's so hot. Why can't the damn school get some damn AC? How is anyone supposed to concentrate in this weather?"

"When have you ever concentrated in class?"

"Touché."

"Well, here's something that might cheer you up," Haerin said with amusement. "Your girlfriend is heading this way."

Minji immediately perked up and stood up straighter. She grinned as she watched a very attractive brunette walk towards her direction. Minji bit her lip when she saw how the girl was dressed. Because of the very hot weather, she had chose to wear ripped jean shorts accentuating her nice legs and a nice tank top that did wonders for Minji's imagination. She had thrown her hair back in a messy bun and Minji's eyes averted to the girl's exposed neck where sweat was glistening off it.

"Hey sexy," Minji said when the girl walked by. "Missed you at lunch."

Hanni didn't even bother with a response when Minji addressed her. She continued walking towards her class praying that she wouldn't be followed.

Haerin laughed at the blatant brush off but Minji just grinned. Bidding her friend a goodbye, Minji went off to chase Hanni. She had finally caught up and fell into step with her.

"You're looking very fine today," Minji said. She tried to keep up with Hanni's fast pace.

Once again Hanni didn't answer and kept her eyes out front.

"Although," Minji continued, not at all bothered by being ignored. "You do look really hot. Why don't you take off that tank top?"

Hanni bit back a response and just clutched the books she was holding tighter. The cocky tone in Minji's voice was enough to drive her completely insane. She was so tempted to just hit Minji on the head with her heavy math book. She had finally reached her next class and was about to go in when Minji blocked her path. Hanni desperately wanted to wipe the smug off her face with a baseball bat.

"Will you please move?" Hanni finally said.

Minji just smiled. "I will under one condition."

Hanni rolled her eyes. "And what is that?" She asked exasperated.

"Go out with me this Friday?"

"No," Hanni said immediately and tried to push her way through Minji which proved to be a bad idea.

"I knew you couldn't resist feeling me up," Minji said when Hanni's hand accidentally brushed against Minji's chest.

Hanni's face flared with anger. She roughly pushed pass her and finally entered the classroom. Minji laughed as she rubbed the spot where Hanni had shoulder checked her. "Damn, that one is feisty," she said out loud.

"Don't you have anything else better to do than practically throw yourself at girls who clearly have no interest in you?"

Minji smiled at Hanni's best friend who looked like she was standing by watching the whole exchange. "Nope, and Danielle, we both know that Hanni wants me. It's only a matter of time before she gives in."

Danielle shook her head and proceeded into the classroom Hanni had just entered. "Minji unnie, it's been nearly three years, I really don't think she's going to give in anytime soon."

"Oh, have a little of faith, my dear Danielle. You'll see," she winked at her and Danielle rolled her eyes.

"By the way, hope you enjoy detention."

Minji looked at her confused. "What? I don't have detention." It had to be a record, going through an entire day without one.

Danielle pointed up and the bell suddenly rang. "Now you do."

"Fuck!" Minji quickly dashed down the hall and tried to make it to her class. It didn't really matter anymore since she was already late and would get a detention. She didn't care though. It was totally worth seeing Hanni even though she wasn't receptive. She's never receptive to Minji but it never stopped her from hitting on her.

Hanni Pham was the only girl Minji couldn't get. Try as she might, Minji failed to win Hanni's affection. And she's been trying for years. Ever since Hanni transferred to Seoul High half way through their freshman year, Minji had been pursuing her. But every attempt was turned down. Hanni seemed to despite Minji, but Minji refused to see in that way.

Maybe it was her oversized ego, but Minji looked at Hanni's rejections as playing hard to get. She was quite sure that Hanni wanted her just as much as she wanted Hanni. It was only a matter of time before she gave into Minji's irresistible charm.

Although the time seemed to go by very slow. Minji wanted Hanni and even though she may never admit it out loud, it absolutely killed Minji that she didn't have her still.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

14.1K 719 6
Hanni and Minji have a little awkward but intimate moment- that shouldn't make their hearts beat so fast, right? A short summer love story Bbangsaz a...
12.7K 870 16
You hate Kang Haerin. Is she hates you back? Or something that you can't even imagine. (Kang Haerin x Gn reader) Hope you enjoy reading~
22.5K 1.3K 22
When will you stop breaking my heart? ________________________________ She was breaking Hanni apart, until there wasn't anything of Hanni left to br...
13.2K 672 11
SLOW -Vampire au- Danielle is a human who finds herself in a school filled with vampires. She meets a girl named Hanni who cautions her about Kang H...