ANGEL OF LIGHT AND DARKNESS (...

By YsaCordova31

Ysabelle Dupain-Cheng is Marinette Dupain-Cheng's twin sister. She has been in London for 9 long years becaus... More

Chapter One: New Beginnings
Chapter Two: Wouldn't Change A Thing
Chapter Three: Hellhole
Chapter Four: Nice To Meet You
Chapter Five: Friends or Foe's?
Chapter Six: Troubled Mind
Chapter Seven: One Mind, Two Hearts
Chapter Eight: Introducing You
Chapter Nine:Different Worlds
Chapter Ten: Feeling's Confirmed
Chapter Eleven: Family Day and Confession?
Chapter Twelve: Courage over Fear?
Chapter Thirteen: Goodbye, My Love
Chapter Fourteen: Missing you
Chapter Fifteen: Home Is Where Your Heart Is
Chapter Sixteen: Birthday Surprise
Chapter Seventeen: An Ally or A Threat?
Chapter Eighteen: Darkside
Chapter Nineteen: Secrets
Chapter Twenty-One: Dreams Are Half Meant
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Promise
Chapter Twenty-Three: Revelation
Chapter Twenty-Four: Wild Turn Of Events
Chapter Twenty-Five: Im With You
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Job So Unfair
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Truth
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Falling Apart
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Painful Goodbye's
Chapter Thirty: The End Is Just The Beginning

Chapter Twenty: Misunderstanding

277 10 0
By YsaCordova31

                      ADRIEN'S POV

Another day in a life of Paris's superheroes, Ladybug and I defeated another villain and save Paris once again. It's been a month since Chiaro showed up, she's really mysterious I can't seem to understand her nature.

"Do you think Chiaro will join us again?" I asked Ladybug and she paused.

"I don't know,chatton. Well, she made it clear to us not to rely on her because she might turn her back on is one day." She answered.

"You think she'll do that?"

"Well, some people changes,we don't really know what's going to happen." She shrugged and gestured her hand on me.

"POUND IT!" We both shouted. Then our miraculous beeped initiating that we must part ways.

"Well, I'll be seeing you again,my lady." I kissed her hand while doing courtesy.

"See you soon,Chatton." She withdraw her hand and started to swing her yo-yo until she is nowhere to be seen. I sighed before I leaped through buildings and went home.

"Nyaa, that was exhausting. Being a superhero sure is not easy." Plagg whined while eating his camembert.

I picked up my phone and saw many missed calls from Nino. I was about to call him when I received a call from someone and I almost drop it after seeing who the caller is. Plagg noticed my surprise face and he flew towards me.

"Ohh.. your girl is calling." I blushed after I heard him say 'your girl'.

"I can't answer it plagg, what if she's mad at me? I left her without saying a thing." I said.

"Well,*munch* if she cares about what you did, then *munch*maybe she's hurt. Come on Adrien, it's been 2 days. You *munch* have to solve your misunderstanding." He said while munching.

"You're right." I was about to press the answer button when the call stops. I sighed deeply and decided to call her. 3 rings and she answered.

"Adrien?" Her soft voice lingers in my mind, how I wish I could tell her how I felt that time. I couldn't grasp a word to say so I ran away.

"U-uh, hey. Why did you call? Is something wrong?"

"O-oh,that. Uhm. Nino is here with us and he was calling you to ask if you can-- you know, hang with us?" She hopefully said. I sighed and nodded.

"Yeah,sure. Tell him to wait for me, I'll be there in a minute." I answered before dropping the call. I went downstairs to get permission from my  father and I saw him with Nathalie.

"Father, I would like to ask permission if I could hang out with my friends for a while. I'm done with piano lesson, fencing and others stuff so can I go?" He stared at me deeply before nodding.

"Very well.after all,Miss Dupain-Cheng called me to inform that she's going with you so that won't be a problem. If you want, you can hang out in your room since I will be away for a while." He answered.

"Thank you,father." I said before sprinting outside.

I arrived at the park and saw Nino in the front entrance. I ran into him and call him.

"Dude! You're here.I knew you would come. My phone's dead so I ask a favor to Ysa if she can call you." He explained.

"So, she's not coming with us?" I tried not to sound disappointed but it still obvious and Nino seemed to notice it so he laughed.

"Haha. Relax dude! She's with Marinette and Alya." He said and I felt my heart pound rapidly.

We were standing here for 5 minutes and Nino is looking around for someone. When I was about to ask I saw Luka walking towards us with a guitar strapped around his back. As usual. But what is he doing here?

"I forgot to mention,Luka will be joining us today,dude." Nino explain while tapping my shoulder. I just nodded and smile at Luka.

The three of us walked inside to meet with the girls and saw them at the cotton candy cart. Marinette is holding a big cotton candy with her eyes wide open, Alya is taking a picture of her and Ysa is just laughing at her sister. I stayed rooted in place while looking at her, she's laughing again. Glad to know she didn't took it to heart.

"Oh, there you are. What took you so long?" Alya noticed us and she smile. The two girls heard it and gave their attention to us. Marinette ran towards Luka and whisper something to him making him smile awkwardly. He then turn his gaze towards Ysa and the girl seemed to be looking at him too. I felt a pang of pain inside my chest as I was watching Luka walk towards her. They turned around and started to walk at the side of the park and continued talking, looks like their conversation is too serious since Luka and Ysa are  not smiling at each other.

"Relax,dude. They're just talking." Nino whispered to me.

"What do you think they're talking about Nino?" I whisper back.

He shrugged not knowing what to reply so I heaved a deep sigh and continue on watching them. Minutes later, I saw Ysa leaning towards Luka's face making me react.

"Is she going to kiss him? NO!" I protested.

But it seems Ysa just want to whisper something to Luka making me sigh in relief. After whispering something Luka smiled and hugged her. My eyes widen at them and I also heard Nino gasp beside me. He too can't believe what we both saw. Then Ysa broke the hug and the two of them walked back at us while laughing. Luka walked towards us and Ysa walked towards Marinette and Alya.

"I saw the hug." Alya said when Ysa went to her side.

"S-so, how was it?" I heard Marinette asked her sister.

"Hmm? Lemme see? He's fine. He's a great boyfriend material." I heard Ysa answered making me weak on my knees. Does she and Luka? No way..

"What did you and Ysa talked about just now,dude." Nino asked Luka and I waited for him to answer but he just smile at us.

After the TALK that happened between Ysa and Luka, I told them my father agreed to let us hang out in my room because he will be away for a while. He's going to New York for his fashion show and I'm sure he'll be back after 3 days. We agreed to just meet at the house since the car was only meant to be ride by 3. Nino, Luka,Ayla and Marinette decided to just walk and Ysa wants to join them too but I pulled her hand. She looked at me confusedly and the group seemed to be staring at us too.

"U-uh- you don't want to be seen walking in public and be chased by paparazzi's do you?" I asked and the group agrees with me.

"Adrien's right, dudette. We don't want you being chased down by a bunch of media freaks.ypu know how they behave around you." Nino said while smiling at me meaningfully.

When the group is settled I gestured Ysa to enter the car and she obeyed. We were inside the car and not talking to each other. She seemed to be distant since earlier and I completely understand why. I pushed her away from me, and maybe I won't be able to come near her again.

"Do you like Luka?" I wanted to ask her that but I can't. I'm afraid of the answer even though it's my fault. The car stopped in front of our house and Ysa immediately got out of the car so I followed her after.

"Adrien." I was about to enter the door when she called me. I was surprised,and when I look at her my eyes widen when I saw her looking at me.

"Y-yes?" I nervously ask.

"Are you mad at me? I mean--that day in the hospital, you walked out on me so I assumed I did something wrong to you." She sadly say. She's about to cry and It broke me seeing her in this state. I couldn't hold myself any longer so I ran to her and hug her tightly. I know she's startled but I don't care anymore. I wanted to hug her like this since she woke up from the hospital, I promised myself I wouldn't let anything happen to her again. Even if she may end up with Luka, I will still protect her from afar.

"I'm sorry I made you feel that way. I was just so relieved that your awake and I couldn't tell you anything, so I ended up running away. I'm sorry it took me long enough to tell you.and right now I might be too late." I said while stroking her hair. She broke the hug and look at me confusedly.

"What do you mean?" I caressed her cheek while staring deeply into her eyes.

"I know you might hate me for this but I like you Ysa, I always do. I like you since the day I layed my eyes on you. I wanted to walk hand in hand with you, I wanted to tell the world how much I like you, and I wanted to show you how much I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. You've done so much for me and all I could repay is to make you sad. I know I'm not the kind of guy you wanted, I'm sorry I couldn't stop myself from falling for you. But if you're happy with Luka then i'll support you.Luka is a nice guy, I'm sure he'll take care of you." I smile sadly then kissed her forehead before turning around and walk away. Im already two steps near the front door when...

"ADRIEN AGRESTE! ARE YOU GOING TO WALK AWAY FROM ME AGAIN?! ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO LET ME STAY AWAY FROM YOU? YOU SURE YOU WON'T REGRET IT?" She shouted and I feel like my world stopped just imagining her being away from me.

"I will do it, Adrien. I will forget you if you want to. Just say the word and I'll do it for y--"

"NO!" I stopped her. I faced her and saw her tears falling down her cheeks.

"I don't know if I'll manage a world without you,Ysa. I'll be empty that's for sure." I walked back to her and touched her cheek again. I wiped her tears and hug her.

"T-then, why are you pushing me away?you said you like me, then what's stopping you?" She sobbed and hugged me tighter.I broke the hug and look at her.

"I-i thought you and Luk--"

"You thought Luka and I are in that kind of thing?" She interrupted and I nodded.

"I can't believe you'd think that." She pouted and I laughed at how cute she looks.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were into him" I apologetically said.

"Luka and I are just friends. I was talking to him earlier so I can ask what's the real score between him and my sister." She explained and my jaw dropped.

"You mean, Luka and Marinette?" She nodded. Oh sh*t. All this time I thought they had a special relationship.

"Do you realize how silly you are right now?" She asked and I just stared at her in disbelief.

"I know that look, Adrien. Don't try to take back the words you said. It's already engraved in my mind." She laughed and jumped at me for a hug and I immediately catched her.

We stayed like that for a minute until the door bell rang. We broke the hug and went to meet our friends outside. I'm glad I cleared the misunderstanding we had. And finally, I'm able to tell her how I felt for all this time. She didn't tell me she likes me too but I don't care as long as I can be this close to her.

"Yow dude! Sorry we took so long. Marinette went back to the bakery to pick up our snack for later. She brought many macaroons,dude! It feels like someone is having a party!" Nino said and we all laughed.

"Oh it's a party,indeed. Someone's happy and when she's happy, she eats a lot." Ysa crossed her arms earning a glare from her sister but she shrugged her off. We laughed again.

"Speaking of happy, you seemed to be delighted yourself." Nino whispered to my ear once we entered the house.

" I confessed to Ysa, and cleared our misunderstanding. I told her I had feelings for her,Nino! And I found out that Luka and her are just friends."

"That's great news,dude! So? What did she say?"

"She said no one is stopping me from liking her." I smiled.

"What the actual fff!! It means she doesn't mind if you like her,dude! You one lucky human." I just shrugged it off and went to the others to escort them in my room.

We walked upstairs to go to my room and halfway through walking,Ysa stops and seemed to be rooted infront of my mom's picture. She looked like she knows mom, she's just staring at the picture for a minute now and she seemed to be remembering my mom's face.I walked near her and hold her shoulder causing her to be pulled from her thoughts.

"Is something wrong?you look worried" I asked in concern and she just shook her head.

"A-ah no. I just remembered something. Btw, who is she? She's beautiful."

"She's Emily Agreste, My mother. Why'd you ask?"

"Oh, nothing. She seemed to be familiar."

"My mom's an actress. Maybe you watched her movie somewhere." I explained and she nodded.

"Maybe I have. Oh wait? She's an actress? Cool! Maybe I should meet her one day." She said and I stared at her sadly.

"Unfortunately for us, We can't. My mom passed away when I was little due to an unknown disease. But I can still remember everything about her." I said to her.

"I'm very sorry for your lost,Adrien. But hey!look on the bright side, You still have your father, Nathalie,your friends, and you have me." She said and then threw her hand on me.

"Thank you so much." I smiled and hug her back.

The day went on and we've done so many fun and games for the whole day and of course, that includes eating all the macaroons that Marinette made. At lunch I discovered that Ysa is a great cook, she cooked us our lunch while Marinette made us another dessert. We had a fun time and we really got along well. Especially, Me and Ysa. It really looks like she's having so much fun and I am too, I've never been this happy before. And I'm thankful for this girl, cause eversince she came in my life I could never ask for anything. All I want is her, in my arms.

-----------------------------------------------------

                    -End of Chapter Twenty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 491 26
[ sequel to 'a new miraculous in Paris' ] === Y/n and Adrien agreste has gotten married and of course, had two twin babies. Rosie and Cole, Both of...
71.2K 2.4K 41
Felix and Adrien Agreste are twins, the sons of major fashion designer Gabriel Agreste. All starting with Adrien just wanting to go to school, it eve...
10.1K 394 13
Y/N Dupain-Cheng, the twin sister of Marinette Dpain-Cheng. Marinette and y/n have never gotten along. After a big fight, they had Marinette told her...
11.9K 413 37
After the disatser of Luka's realationship with marinette he decided he would swear off dating until an oblivious and mentally ill boy enters his lif...