far from it

By marraylove

.. More

WARNING//FACECLAIMS
intro..
one..
two
four
five
Authors note..
seven
eight.
nine
Ten
Eleven
twelve
Thirteen..
Fourteen
๏ฟผFifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
Twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
Tweny-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-Two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
Fourty
Fourty-One
Fourty-Two
Fourty-Three
hm
not a update

thirty-five

2.8K 58 11
By marraylove

TONE

"Aye mane" heem said dapping me up as i walked into the trap.

"Yoo" I said back walking up the stairs.

This the 2nd trap don't nb know nun bout but gang.

I pulled out my phone checking the time seeing it was 5:42am. I texted tee letting her know I left because if i would've woke her up she would've said some shit ian got time ta hear.

"Ight yo we gotta figure this shit out" Ray said coming into the office of the trap with everyone following behind her.

"Wassup" I said putting my phone up in my pocket.

"We got a hunnid keys to move by next friday if we don't get this shit done quick the fucking Cartels gone skin our ass" Heem said throwing the duffel bags on the table.

"Nigga I said I wanted out and I thought you motherfuckers wanted the same" I said mugging everyone in the room.

"Yeah nigga we want out but yo pink ass can't just up and leave this shit that anit how shit go" Heem said mugging back.

"I know how shit go but if yo Sammuel L jackson looking ass keep feeding into this shit we gone be in this shit forever" I said bucking.

"Ight anit time for jokes and shit we gotta figure shit out" Ray said looking up from her laptop.

"How much"Pooter asked while he put his blunt out.

Ray and pooter was intelligent asf even tho pooter played alot he was prolly the smartest out the group. Nigga could've really been some in life but i guess he wanted faster money.

"Shid hunnid K" Ray said scratching her head

"Oh that's nothing how much in the safe" I asked.

"500 But we still owe them another 1 so that's bout allat shit"Ron said.

Ron hella good with money and numbers.

"Ight we straight then but how much for o-u-t nigga" I said spelling it out.

"Shit bout 3.5 mill" Ray said.

"Ight we expand then we can make that shit" I said getting ready to plan it out.

"Nigga yeah but that shit anit easy how we gone expand without making niggas mad & making enemies" Pooter said and heem agreed.

"B-more and Philly that shit full of fucking dope heads and feens Jay and nem prolly can put us on since they from down that way we become they connect after we step on the shit we have that move that for us and boom nigga what the fuck else" I said cause i'm literally a fucking genius.

"Oh fasho we can ride out that way then" Ray and Heem said.

"Fasho we can finish this shit up later tho I got shit to take care of" Pooter said.

I just nodded my head pulling my phone out .

I did not think shit thru at all ian even gone BS.

I peeped the time was 9:50 and I was counting money but I was gone leave when I was done.

"Yoo my nigga KP" I heard making me look up seeing it was Jay .

"Aye tho" I said standing up dapping him up then going back to what I was doing.

"Wassup wicha hell niggas been up too" He said sitting across from me.

"Not shit out way" he said .

"Already" I said knodding my head putting rubber bands round the stacks.

"Ight mane ima fuck with you ian gone hold you " he said leaving out.

"Ight " i said .

I waited from him to shut the door n waited like 5 mins. I put the stacks in the safe that was hidden in the wall. And left out.

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket as i jogged down the stairs where everyone else was.

"Wassup" I answered as i sat beside ray and took the wood she passed me.

" Some man named D came to my door asking for somebody named KP I said ian know who that was he at the wrong door" Te said making me instantly ball my face up.

This derrick nigga back what the fuck.

"Wait huh" I said standing up putting my phone on speaker which made everybody else stand up.

"I said some dude named D came here looking for someone name KP but i said ian know him"She said Again in a dumb tone.

"Im on the way pack some shit up and be ready i be there in like 20 minutes ian round there right now don't open the fucking door for nobody else" i said running into the kitchen reloading my clip on the kitchen table.

"Ok" She said sighed into the phone.

"Don't hang up" I said as me and gang walked out the house.

"Aye what the fuck yo how the fuck they find Tee"Ray said climbing in the car with me .

Heem was with Pooter . Jay, Ron & fayo was in another car.

I'm damn near a hour away how tf ima get there in 20 I said doing 90 in a 40.

"Damn nigga I know you mad but drive like you love yo life assum" Ray said.

"Y'all good" I said picking up the phone raising it to my ear.

"Yeah i'm getting storm stuff right now" She said and I heard zipping in the background.

"I got Deja & Keajah on the way there now incase we don't get there in time they damn near 5 mins away" Ray said looking at me from her phone.

I just nodded my head I was so pissed I could've swore this D nigga was dead.

"MANE WHAT THE FUCK" I said aggravated as we came into slow ass traffic.

"Aye we in traffic right now if somebody at the door it's most likely lyn & ke" I said into the phone while switching lanes.

"Ok" She said into the phone.

About 2 mins later I heard knocking in the background.

"This them" She said as i heard the locks turn.

Lyndeja and Keaja was in this shit with us but Tee and Ty didn't know that. They anit know but nun we had going on but the basics.

"Ight yall we gotta hurry up cause I left my purse in my car" Deja said in the background.

"Well i'm ready i just gotta put storm shoes on" Tee said .

"Wait who that "ke said in the background.

"What y'all mean" I said as i typed in my phone.

"Somebody at the door why the fuck they knocking so hard like they the police" Tee said into the phone and then i heard some moving in the background.

"Don't answer-" I was saying until I heard a big thud.

"Aye wtf was that" I yelled into the phone.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I heard as the phone dropped.

And. after they just a bunch of screams and yelling.

"MANE FUCK" Ray said hearing the commotion over the phone and we was still stuck in this slow ass traffic.

"GET OFFA MEUH BITCH" I heard ke yell in the back.

"MOMMY-" Was the last thing I heard before the line went dead.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK" I yelled hitting the steering wheel.

______________________

Ok bye . Be active fore i leave again🙄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 12.2K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
27.1K 2.3K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
330K 19.1K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
209K 4.7K 69
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad