My Accidental Marriage

Autorstwa cupcakes6621

Started: November 12, 2023 Ended: Status: Ongoing Editing: When story ends Description: People say accident... Więcej

Chapter 1| Lost Hope
Chapter 2 | Traveling
Chapter 3| Accidentally bounded
Chapter 5| Wedding
Chapter 6| Sleepless Night
Chapter 7| First Morning
Chapter 8| Blessing Of God
Chapter 9| Going Home
Chapter 10| New Home
Chapter 11| Visit to old life
Chapter 12 | First Conversation
Chapter 13| Telling our Friends
Chapter 14| Bonding
Chapter 15| Legally Married
Chapter 16| Small Outing
Chapter 17| Cricket Match
Chapter 18| Gossips
Chapter 19| Committed!
Chapter 20| New experiences
Chapter 21| Inner Storm
Chapter 22| Planning
Chapter 23|Flight
Chapter 24| Bali
Chapter 25| Comfort Zone?
Chapter 26| Aloha Swing
Chapter 27| Drunken Mistake
Chapter 28| Dance
Chapter 29| Swimming Lessons
Chapter 30| My Khush
Chapter 31| A day at the Beach
Chapter 32| Caring Husband
Chapter 33| Staying in
Chapter 34| Worried
Chapter 35| Diving into the Past
Chapter 36| Comforting Arms
Chapter 37| Coming closer
Chapter 38| Nightlife

Chapter 4 | Decision

1.1K 87 17
Autorstwa cupcakes6621

It's been 30 min since the huge chaos that took place in the main mandap area. Pandit ji suggest for the family members to talk things out and settle this situation with smartness and not be foolish. As if now Everyone in Sharma Family except Khushi 's 2 cousins and the Malhotra Family sat in the room along with the pandit ji was who matching the kundali's( horoscopes) of the 2 new candidates.

Khushi sat by her Dadi totally numb and lost as her world had turned upside down. She was still fully covered in red sindoor while Manish stood behind his Dadu's chair leaning against the wall too quite for any ones good.

Pandit ji:"Unbelievable. These 2 match each other like no one has ever before. They are made for each other Jai . I  had no doubt  myself but this should clear all your doubts too. I suggest with the other wedding couple get them married too with proper rituals. Though they are technically already married, still doing all the ritual would be better. Today is the best day for this as well"

Dadi:"But pandit ji how can they get married just like that. This is about the life of these 2 kids. We shouldn't rush things"

Pandit ji:"believe me when i say no one is better for Khushi than him. Matching their kundali's  I see all the darkness that resides upon them would wipe out. I can see what a bright future they hold if they come together"

Dadu:"Give us some time to think"(He said to everyone before taking Manish and Rohan to a private place to talk. The pandit himself left the Sharma family to talk things out too.)

As Dadu took his grandson's in an empty room, He turned to Manish who had been awfully quite all this time. Others might not understand but his Dadu and brother knew the volcano ready to erupt inside him.

Dadu:"beta? Manu?"

Rohan:"Bhai?"

Dadu:"Manish!"(He said shaking him causing Manish to focus on his surrounding)

Manish:"Dadu..what are we doing here? Lets go back and make everything very clear. They have all gone mad. How can one get married just because of those stupid things. I am so done with everything. Lets stop this nonsense then head home. To hell with this wedding now"(He started to move out but stopped at Dadu's voice)

Dadu:"Beta wait"

Manish:"What now dadu? why do we need to wait? why do we need to talk? Why ?"

Dadu:"Calm down Manu. Remember what I always say? Never take any decision in haste. And this is the biggest decision of your life"

Manish:"There is no decision to make Dadu. You know that. There is nothing even left to talk about in this"

Dadu sighed at his grandson, but he understood him. Manish mind was messed up with everything that was happening. The person who disliked the idea of marriage and didn't believe in it was now suddenly married to someone who he knew nothing about. Rohan stood there quietly looking at his brother.

Dadu:"Listen Manu.. You know I love you more than anything in this world and I would never do anything which i feel is wrong for you. If you really think that this wedding should not happen then i'll accept that. But before that listen to me. Manu that Pandit ji is not just any ordinary Pandit. He is know for his Miracles and best blessing. Today he gave you the biggest blessing of your life. He thinks that gods themselves have tied your relationship with that girl. In my heart , I feel some calmness seeing that girl as well. I don't know anything about her but seeing her, she reminds me of you manu. She holds the same innocent you do . Even leaving all this aside, you need to realize she is a girl. The society even now is not good to girls manu and just today so many people saw her get married.  Yes you might be able to move on from this event without even sparing a glance at it. But her life. It may be ruined forever and I can't let that happen manu. I can't let you commit that crime."

Manish:"So should i just marry her and live in torture my whole life! I am just 23 Dadu!"

Dadu:"Yes beta and she is 21 much younger than you. Okay lets do one thing sit here. I will just come in a min. Rohan sit with him"

Manish sighed in frustration and anger as he saw his Dadu leave. Dada ji headed back to that room and as he was about to enter, he was shocked to see the scene in front of him. The girl stood in the middle of the room totally spaced out and numb while her Chachi yelled at her.

Chachi:"our faith had turned dark that day only when she came in our life. What more will you do huh? You already killed your parents now what more. You want us to die in shame too? You want to fly high na running around the place like you own it. "

Dadi:"Stop it Jyoti"

Chachi:"why maa see what your favorite granddaughter has done! she had ruined us"

Dadi:"No you have ruined her! You have killed her for the past 11 years everyday! To be honest I wish this marriage happens. I wish those people take my child away from this hell of your. At least she will be happy there than here"

Chachi:(laughs)"Oh please maa didn't you see? They are the Malhotras of Malhotra industries! Do you think they will want a ugly cursed girl like her as their daughter in law? This girl was born with a cursed life and she will live one"

Dadi:"No she will not. She will not! They will love and adore her. They will.."

Chachaji:"Enough!! Jyoti be quite and sit down. Maa you also. Don't worry even if they don't want her, she is no more staying with us"

Dadi:(shocked)"What?"

Chachaji:"I'll talk to an someone and send her to village. Over there she can learn normal basic things and i am sure marriage won't be a problem"

Dadi:"Have you gone mad Suresh! You will ruin her life"

Chacha:"no I will make it much better"

Khushi :"no..no I won't go!"(she said all of a sudden)

Chacha:(dangerously)"What did you say?"

Khushi :(tears ran down her eyes as she begged)"please chachaji I wont go there. I need to study. Just 1 more year please. Then I will leave forever you will never see me. I'll get some random job and it will be like I disappeared from your world"

Chachi:"shut up you..."

Dadu:(knocking on the door)"excuse me"(Everyone straighten up while Khushi looked down not even caring about wiping her tears)

Dadu walked in slowly and stood in front of Khushi . He looked at this poor child and felt his heart hurt. His eyes wondered on her family members before landing on dadi who looked at Jai Malhotra with hope. Hope for her Khushi . His eyes darted back to Khushi .

Dadu:"I want to talk to Khushi alone"

Chachi:"but.."

Dadu:"please. It's for the future of these 2 kids"(Chacha ji nodded as everyone left one by one leaving Khushi and Dadu)

Khushi stood there quietly unsure of what to do or say. Her whole life had turned upside down and at this point her mind was blank. She didn't remember anything that had happened few hours go. Things were so blurry she couldn't even comprehend it . She tried to reason with herself that marriage can't happen like this. She couldn't possibly be married. She was 21. She was still a child. Even if her age of legal for marriage she knew she wasn't.

Dadu:"Khushi beta look at me please"(Khushi looked up at his soft voice)"First of all I apologize for all of this. Beta you are not at all at fault for all of this remember that okay. "(When Khushi said nothing he kept quite too thinking of few things)"Khushi if you and my grandson got married then will you be able to love him? Will you be able try your very best for your relation to work with him? Would you have patient for your relationship?"

Khushi pondered over these questions. Nothing made sense to her. What was he expecting her to answer. Does he want her to marry his grandson? How could she love him when she barely know him? But if they do get married, will she try her best to make that relation successful? Yes she would because she has seen what a beautiful relation can be. She had heard stories of her mom and dad's marriage. It was an Arrange marriage but her parents had one of the most beautiful relationship in the world. She knew it come with much efforts from both sides so yes she would try her best in this relationship if it even occurred.

Khushi :(looking up at the person before her)"I don't know if I will be able to love him Dadaji. I don't even know him. But yes if we had to accept this relation then I will try my best to make things work because I have seen a many relations breaking around me and I hate it because I have also seen Relationship bloom with just small efforts."(She said remembering her dad's small efforts to make her mom smile when she was upset)

Dadu:(smiled)"Beta I want you to marry my grandson. But before that I want to tell you something. Khushi he is not your typical Indian boy. His childhood has not been like a normal one. He takes time to trust and believes less in things. He is stubborn and like a kid. He gets angry at things and sometimes will overthink but he is very kindhearted from heart. Khushi I love him very much and I now want to trust you with my most prize possession. So beta will you accept him?"

As Khushi heard Dadu's words she related to them. She understood that he might be as broken as her. Dada ji reminded her of her Dadi. The same wisdom and calmness was present around him. While most of her own family members were ready to through her in hell without a second thought, Here dadaji, a total stranger was asking her opinion on this. But she herself was lost. What will she do? If she didn't marry that total stranger , Her life will be over. Her family will stop her studies and send her to the village where she might be married off to some random old dude. Or she marries the guy she met few hours ago. She would be far away from her torturous family. She might have the freedom to finish studying and if things really don't work out then she would leave. Leave far from here to stop being a burden on others. Maybe marrying was the best option right now. She looked up at the man in front of her.

Khushi :"Dadaji..I..I will marry your grandson. But...I want to finish my study. It's my last year and.."

Dadu:"Oh beta of course why are you worrying. Beta Our family and Manu himself are open minded people. Just because you are marring him doesn't mean you have to give up on your dream. You should never do that"

Khushi :(tears beamed in her eyes as a solutions to her problems could be seen)"Th..Thank you Dadaji"

Dadu:"Then it is settled. Today you and Manu will get married. but beta before everything I want to talk to Manu with you present there. Please come with me"

Khushi nodded as she followed him to where Manish and Rohan sat. As Dadu entered he signaled Rohan to wait outside. Rohan headed out while Manish looked up more confused and also angry seeing the girl with his Dadu.

Dadu:"Manu... I need to talk to you. (turning to Khushi )"Beta sit"(Khushi nodded as she sat on the chair looking at her fingers as she suddenly felt really nervous being in Manish's presence)

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it.

Plz do vote and comment.

Will update next part soon.

Translations:

Mumma/ Maa - Mom

Mummiji - Mother in law

Papa - dad

Beta/ Baccha - kid

Taiji - Dad's big brother's wife

Tauji - Dad's big brother

Chacha -Dad's younger brother

Chachi - Dad's younger Brother's wife

Bhabhi - Big brother's wife

Dadi - grandma

Dadu - grandpa

Nani - Grandma ( Mother's side)

Ji - a word which shows respect towards the other person.

Bhaiya - Elder Brother

Didi - elder Sister

Rasam - Ritual

Jaan/ Shona - An endearment which mean my life or my love.

Mami - mother's brother's wife

Jiji - Sister

Saali - Wife's sister

jiju / Jijaji - Sister's husband

Bua - Father's Sister

Dadi bua - Father's bua

Mausaji - Mom's Sister's husband

Mausi - Mom's Sister

Yaar - bro

Scotty - Indian 2 wheeler

Holi ~ An Indian Festival of Color.

Chipkali ~ Lizard

Prasad ~ Food that is blessed by god himself

Mandap ~ holi fire where the Wedding rituals happen

Sindoor ~ red pigment consider the sign of married women.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

224K 12K 50
"I don't want to become a mother." This line is a taboo for women in some parts of the world, and so was for Khusi Mukherjee. At the age of 25, inde...
412K 14.5K 21
Khushi means happiness but not in Khushi's life. Khushi is the total opposite of her name.Her life is filled with sorrow,hatred and unhappiness. Khus...
14.2K 666 35
Her pov Everything is gonna change in One Night. My life will turn upside down so do my dreams. Being forced into this marriage is never in my though...