Smile For The Picture [COMPLE...

ThinkAboutMiTzu द्वारा

Where Chou Tzuyu finds it hard to control her anger that she kills people in gruesome ways. But when she fall... अधिक

SMILE FOR THE PICTURE
Characters
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

3

231 16 0
ThinkAboutMiTzu द्वारा

November 28th, 2012 / 1 month and 3 weeks later Wednesday

Tzuyus POV

School Hallways

It's been a month since those rumours about me. People fear me. Well as they should be. I looked at the image of me and mina in my locker. I noticed changes in Mina. Shes afraid to dump me, isn't she?

"Hey, bud".

I closed my locker and looked at Dahyun.

"Can you find out if Mina wants to break up with me because of these rumours?", I asked.

"Tzuyu don't be daft she loves you".

"If she loves me she wouldn't be avoiding me".

"Your overthinking. But I'll go ask her", she said and left.

~ A few minutes later ~

Minas POV

School Hallways

"Mina!".

I stopped what I was doing and looked at Tzuyus best friend, Dahyun.

"Dahyun how can I help you?", I asked.

"I want you to be dead-on serious with me", she said.

"Okay. What's going on?", I asked.

"Are you afraid to dump Tzuyu because of the psychopath rumours?".

"I know the rumours but there's no evidence on her.  I think people just misjudged her because of her presence. I'm not dumping her anytime soon. I love her. So why are you asking this question?", I asked confused.

"She thought you wanted to dump her because you seemed to be avoiding her. So, she told me to ask you", she said.

"Where is that baby?", I asked.

"Her locker".

"Thanks".

I closed my locker and headed off to Tzuyus.

Another part of the hallways

Even with these rumours going around you still get girls circling you despite most fearing you.

"Is someone jealous?".

I glared at Sana.

"What, you're glaring like you're going to kill them girls", she said.

"I will do if they don't back off", I said.

"Oh, come on Mina what do you expect Tzuys hot. Girls are going to be wanting her even with these accusations about her being a psychopath who goes around killing people".

"Shut up".

I walked over to the group of girls.

"Leave now", I said coldly.

I guess you can say I can get jealous easily. But I'm not the only jealous one in the relationship. She gets jealous too, just she never shows it.

"You, me. Talk now", I said taking her hand and pulling her to the rooftop.

~ A few minutes later ~

Rooftop

"First I'm not dumping you. Second, stop letting girls all over you I hate it. Third I'm staying at your house tonight. Fourth I don't care about the rumours. Lastly, where are my morning kisses, my morning texts".

"I th---".

"Don't think. I love you. Don't let these rumours get to you and fuck your brain up", I said cupping her face.

"I'm sorry".

"Don't apologize".

"But I am", she said removing my hands from her face.

"What do you mean?".

"I--".

"MINA! TZUYU! LET'S GO GET SOME LUNCH!!", Nayeon shouted.

"I'm apologizing for letting girls all over me. I only love you", she said connecting our lips.

I responded wrapping my arms around her neck.

"OR NOT. JUST EAT EACH OTHER!".

I pulled away from the kiss from Nayeons comment.

"I mean we do eat--".

"Tzuyu", I whined slapping her shoulder blushing.

She smiled and pecked my lip.

"A little bit longer", I said reconnecting them.

It became a heated steamy make-out session with her lips on my neck and my body against the wall.

"YOU TWO ARE TOO YOUNG TO BE DOING SEXUAL THINGS! ESPECIALLY IN SCHOOL!".

We quickly pulled away and saw a teacher.

"Shit".

Tzuyu grabbed my hand and pulled us away from the teacher who looked crazy.

~Huge Time Skip ~

Tzuyus POV

Alleyway

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!".

"Running is not going to help you", I said smirking and shot a bullet in his leg.

He fell to the floor. I headed over.

"Never ever try to touch Mina again. You made her uncomfortable".

I stabbed him in the stomach 7 times before destroying his face til it was unrecognisable.

~ A few minutes later ~

I removed his clothes and then threw his body into the dumpster. I then picked up a few more the rubbish that was on the side and began to cover his body with the rubbish.

~ Time Skip ~

Minas POV

Tzuyus Bedroom

Tzuyu said she was going out to get something from the shop, but she didn't want me to come with her, which is strange because normally she'll be fine with me wanting to tag along.

"Baby I'm back".

The bedroom door opened, and something was different. I got up after noticing something red on her face.

"What?".

I touched her face and the red disappeared, it felt like blood.

"Why do you have blood on your face?".

"Ahh when I was getting a can, my knuckle got caught, guess I didn't realize", she said putting the bag down.

"You should be more careful", I said then walked off to the bathroom and washed my hands.

~ a few minutes later ~

"Why are you looking at me like that?", I asked.

"Your just beautiful".

"You're creeping for something", I said.

"Am not".

"Are too".

"I just love you, you're a beautiful l view to look at", she said, discretely running her hand to my bra and then connected our lips.

My bra was removed but I'm not complaining.  She was on top of me kissing me hungrily. She cupped my breast then went back to kissing me deeply. I kissed her harder. She slowly moved down kissing my chin to my neck, to the valley between my breast. She planted kisses on my left tit and swirled her tongue around my nipple. I was loving the feeling. She soon began playing around with the right. Her hand was sliding down towards my pussy. She gave kisses on my inner thigh, shortly returning to my lips. I pulled out the kiss. My breathing became heavier, her finger pushed inside me. I gripped back on the bedsheets. Whatever motion her fingers were doing inside of me is driving me crazy. She wrapped her mouth over one of my tits thrusting at the same time she was sucking on my tit. I moaned when she added another finger pushing deep inside me without warning. My hips began moving in sync with her strokes as she started to pump in and out, increasing her speed. My moans were now unstoppable, she was pushing harder, thrusting faster. I dig my nails into her shoulder and pulled her closer. My hands fell to the sheets and ball them in my fist when she added a third finger. This feeling left me screaming in ecstasy. I arched my back when a certain spot reached inside of me, my nails dig into her back eliciting a hiss and moan from her. I pulled away from the heated kiss, to catch my breath. She spread my legs. Moans escaped my mouth feeling her in me. My hands moved to her hair, pulling her closer when her tongue is inside me. I lean my head back when waves of pleasure from my orgasm wash over me. I let out a quiet whimper when her tongue left me.

"Round 2?".

I nodded my head. It's just electrostatic I feel when she touches me, the way she kisses me feels like a drug that I shouldn't be taking. But I'm addicted. 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

20K 1K 11
In a world full of hate Yoo Jeongyeon found a place that was full of love, the kind of love that grows from sacrifices.
8.2K 500 31
Chou Tzuyu is known as the best female warrior / second-best warrior in the Myouis Kingdom. One day she gets appointed to be the Japanese princess My...
16K 586 30
Myoui Mina a 17-year-old girl cheated on by her boyfriend of 2 years now being hit on by her school's player Jeon Jungkook. Her ex-boyfriend Chou Tzu...
91.5K 2.7K 42
When Once's became suspicious about Mina and Tzuyu's relationship. Wondering if the two really are trying to hide what they feel for each other.