frenemies (with benefits)

By darkre_onion

"don't worry!" tanaka reassures, snaking a hand around your shoulder, "we're practically best bros!" "..more... More

note
sum characters for you
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
message from author hi
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
oneshot
twoshot
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[22.5]
[23]

[8]

4.3K 114 136
By darkre_onion

wc: 1.3k

cw: oral, minor dacryphilia
uhhhhh yuh i think thats it let me know if i missed sum and i'll fix it💀
-------------

alright let's get one thing straight right fucking now.

this is not tanakas fault.

he saw the signs and did what he could to stop it from happening, but it was simply bound to happen seeing how you wouldn't keep the back of your head away from his crotch no matter how hard he pushed you.

and you know what? he really could say this was your fault if he wanted to. and there was more truth to that than he realized.

he couldn't exactly place the feeling he felt when you had pulled him off the bed to stuff him in the closet, but he knew his hands were itching to feel you up again. lips wanting to feel the warmth of your skin against his.

maybe it was the novelty of it all. the boy he originally wanted nothing to do with being the one to steal his first kiss.

nah, wait

tanaka gave it to you. willingly. and he was willing to do it again.

was he just that touch starved?

either way, now was not the time nor place to be thinkin about that. not when your wide eyes were looking up at him, bulge pressed into your cheek.

it looked like this scene had been stolen straight out of a porno mag.

he could practically hear the blood rushing through his ears as he tried to calm himself.

"do you.. want help with that?"

you motioned to the ever so obvious boner tanaka wore. no amount of pretending like it didn't exist made the sentiment anymore true.

he swallowed as he nodded, allowing you to fiddle with the zipper of his pants which sounded way too loud in this small dark closet.

tanaka's breathing staggered as you pulled down his pants to his thighs, and then peeled his boxers down allowing his erection to spring up.

your warm fingers brush over the base, getting a feel for him as tanaka shut his eyes tight, melting into your touch.

your hands felt so good wrapped around him like that, small groans escaping his lips at the feel of you lightly squeezing his shaft only to then let your fingers trace along the veins.

his heart pounded in his chest as he waited and silently begged for more. the gentle touch wasn't enough, he needed more of you.

and like you could read his mind, your lips parted as you slid his leaking cock over your tongue. you could barely get it halfway in, your hand wrapping around what your mouth couldn't reach, but even then you still felt so full.

your hands flew up to squeeze at his exposed thighs as you tried to adjust to his size.

"you okay?" tanaka could barely pant, head dizzy from the sensation of your warm mouth around his dick.

"'m'okay," you hummed, the feeling sending vibrations to his dick as he doubled over, trying to steady his breathing. trying to keep himself from coming undone down your throat right then and there.

he slides a heavy hand over the back of your head as you bob your head, tongue pressed on the underside of his cock. his face slightly flushed as he hears the lewd sounds your mouth makes as you suck him off.

the sight of you on your knees for him right now is so erotic. your eyes are lidded as he watches the outline of his dick inside your cheek. groaning as he watches drool and precum pool around the corners of your pretty lips as they stretch around his cock so perfectly.

so perfect. just for him. for a moment he lets his mind wander as he imagines his cum dripping down your face as he finally releases. the thought alone has his hips jerking, shameless moans only muffled by the back of his hand.

"s-shit, sorry-" he curses. your eyes are watering, moans and whimpers muffled by his cock stuffed down your throat as his hips continue to thrust him deeper into you.

tanakas body feels hot right now as his cock twitches on your tongue. he was so desperate to have you any way he could. maybe you would let him kiss you again, breathe hot as he tasted the cum off your lips. maybe you'd let him have you in other ways; he might press your back up against the closet walls as you let him fuck you nice and full.

just picturing how your moans and whimpers would sound unmuffled has him groaning himself, a tight knot building in his stomach.

at this point, tanaka's hand wasn't doing much to quiet his own moans and whines, but he just couldn't help it. not when it felt this good stuffing your mouth full with his cock. not when it felt this good watching you come undone, cheeks glistening with tears underneath him.

truly, he was thinking with his dick as he fucked his throbbing cock down your pretty little throat.

you blinked back the tears as you glanced up at him, eyes shut tight and his face flushed as he kept his heavy hand steady on the back of your head. you could tell he was close by the way his cock twitched in the back of your throat, and the way his hips began to stutter.

"nggh- fuck- i'm so fucking close," he pants, hips losing rythym as your fingers press even harder into his thighs as you ground yourself.

with every single groan that escapes from his lips, you suck even harder like your lips were glued to his dick.

it feels so sudden when he finally releases, tanaka throwing his head back as a final sigh escapes his lips and he rides out his high.

you choke on his dick, removing your head to give yourself time to breathe, leaving tanaka to make a mess of your face, cum landing on your tongue and dripping down your chin.

he'd think it so fucking hot if not for how embarrassed he felt making you cough like that.

"sorry," he breathes, looking around the closet like he could find a towel just laying around somewhere.

but you simply hum, swiping a finger over your cheek just to lick it off, the sight enough to get him going for a round two. but he's quick to pull his pants back up, the two of you fumbling out the closet together.

neither of y'all say a word, the heat of the moment almost instantly melting into awkwardness as you open the window for him to climb through.

but tanaka can't leave like this.

"good game?" tanaka chokes out like this was just another match he finished, hoping the stupid look he has plastered on his face is enough to keep you from hearing how hard his mental facepalm is.

good fucking game??

but the sound of your laughter from your bed instantly puts him at ease, face melting into a relaxed smile as he lets out a small laugh himself.

"yeah, good game i guess.."

well, at least he felt he'd be leaving on a higher note than the awkward feeing that consumed him before, but you stop him before he can get out the window.

"hold up," you reach across the bed, "i was going to return it to you on monday, but since you're here,"

in your hands you hold up the scarf he lent to you just a little while ago, neatly holded.

"you keep it,"

"for real?"

"yeah," tanaka smiles, cocking his head to the side, "it looks better on you, anyway,"

with that, tanaka is out the window maneuvering around the security system you had warned him about.

the sun was just barely in the sky as he made his way home on the sidewalk, his face still flushed from earlier.

he couldn't erase the images he had thought about you out of his mind (not like he wanted to). instead they played on loop as he walked back to the comfort of his home.

he'd never thought of kiyoko or any girl for that matter before.

maybe he-

no.

he was way too hungry and it was way too late to even try and answer these questions right now.

so he'd lay those questions to sleep.

and allow himself to just enjoy this fantasy of you.

---------

🧍🏾‍♂️

🏃🏾‍♂️BYEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 7.1K 34
When you woke up, you didn't know what happened. You don't know how you got to the hospital. And you especially don't know the people who are aroun...
6.6K 263 24
they had heard about each other, but they hadn't met. so when they finally met, it felt like they were already familiar. playful teasing and snarky c...
85.2K 2K 16
Requests: [Closed][Story Completed] I don't see a lot of these so I made my own since I'm addicted to AU's. I'll be mostly doing Soulmate AU's and oc...
3.8K 236 19
it was a harmless prank on iwaizumi, but oikawa didn't expect tsuyoi to be on the receiving end. not only was tsuyoi taller than oikawa, he was capta...