My Accidental Marriage

Por cupcakes6621

Started: November 12, 2023 Ended: Status: Ongoing Editing: When story ends Description: People say accident... Mais

Chapter 1| Lost Hope
Chapter 2 | Traveling
Chapter 4 | Decision
Chapter 5| Wedding
Chapter 6| Sleepless Night
Chapter 7| First Morning
Chapter 8| Blessing Of God
Chapter 9| Going Home
Chapter 10| New Home
Chapter 11| Visit to old life
Chapter 12 | First Conversation
Chapter 13| Telling our Friends
Chapter 14| Bonding
Chapter 15| Legally Married
Chapter 16| Small Outing
Chapter 17| Cricket Match
Chapter 18| Gossips
Chapter 19| Committed!
Chapter 20| New experiences
Chapter 21| Inner Storm
Chapter 22| Planning
Chapter 23|Flight
Chapter 24| Bali
Chapter 25| Comfort Zone?
Chapter 26| Aloha Swing
Chapter 27| Drunken Mistake
Chapter 28| Dance
Chapter 29| Swimming Lessons
Chapter 30| My Khush
Chapter 31| A day at the Beach
Chapter 32| Caring Husband
Chapter 33| Staying in
Chapter 34| Worried
Chapter 35| Diving into the Past
Chapter 36| Comforting Arms
Chapter 37| Coming closer
Chapter 38| Nightlife

Chapter 3| Accidentally bounded

1.3K 90 29
Por cupcakes6621

Khushi sat there when a voice calling her name brought her out of her thoughts. She saw her cousin sister running towards her with her brother's phone in her hand. She smiled brightly as she sat next to Khushi .

Anuja:"Didi see I got bhai's phone"

Khushi :"Yeah I see that but why?"

Anuja:(pouting)"I am boredddd.. So I though to watch a movie. Will you watch?"(Khushi looked at the phone to see Kabhi Khushi Khabhi Ghum playing on the screen. It was already 30 mins into the movie or so as the young SRK and Kajol could be seen meeting for the first time.)

Khushi shook her head in a no as she looked amused at the interest of her sister in such movies. No doubt this movie was even one of her classical favorites but she didn't understand what a 10 year old girl understood while watching this. But then she remembered her sister's crush on SRK. SRK never failed to sway a girls heart. No matter that be a 60+ year old women like her Dadi , a 10 year old girl like Anuja or a 21 year old youngster like herself. SRK's charms had won everyone over. Khushi shook her head as she sighed and looked up to see one of the brides cousin whom she met earlier coming towards her direction with her child sahil.

Khushi :"Oh suman Didi what happen"

Suman:"See na Khushi . I have to go welcome the groom and his side but Sahil won't stop fussing. The crowd is making him feel scared. He wants to be here"

Khushi :"It's okay Didi. I'll look after Sahil you go. "

Suman:"Are you sure?"

Khushi :"Yes Didi.. Even Anu is here so they could play"(She said looking at her sister who was busy watching young srk and Kajol's moments from a comedy scene.)

Suman thanked Khushi before leaving Sahil with Khushi . Khushi made Sahil sit on her lap as she tickled the small boy who giggled freely at her act.

Khushi :"So Mr. Naughty boy.. why won't you let mumma enjoy huh? Always want mischief here and there right?"

Sahil:"No mausi... no tickle tickle"

Khushi :"Ok no Tickle but you have to listen to me okay?"

Sahil:"okay"

Khushi :(turning to Anuja)"Anu watch the movie later. Come play with sahil"

Anuja:"No dii "

Khushi :(a little strictly)"Anuja!"

Anuja:(pouting)"Didi....okay fine"(She handed Khushi the phone and turned to talk to Sahil)

Khushi looked at the phone to see the song 'Yeh Lardka Hai Allah' playing on the screen. She shut the phone down turned to the 2 kids beside her watching them play.

While Manish sat on the seats looking at his phone even with such less battery. A elder Lady came rushing to him and called him making him look up.

Lady:"Beta please keep this at the Mandap"(Manish looked at the mandap and then nodded)"Be careful though, It is Sindoor blessed by God for the bride and groom"(the lady left while Manish started to head to the mandap while looking at the plate in his hands)

Meanwhile on the other side, as Khushi sat listening to the 2 kids play next to her when her eyes darted towards her Dadi sitting a little far with other elder ladies. Her eyes darted back to the kids as she felt their noise reduce to see Sahil running away into the large area shocking her.

Khushi:"Sahil wait.."

Sahil giggled as he ran further while Khushi's eyes widen in shock as she got up to run behind him asking Anuja to follow.

Khushi :(running behind Sahil with Anuja by her side)"Sahil wait.. Sahil noo..Sahilllll"

She didn't realize when the child took a sharp turn causing her to crash into someone. Her eyes shut as a loud bang noise came from the plate hitting the ground while a hand wrapped around her waist preventing her from falling. Her eyes opened a little later to notice a handsome looking guy dressed in Black kurta (Indian men tradition dress) staring at her shocked. She didn't pay much heed to him as she stood straight and look down to see the red powder all over her self. A gasp left her lips seeing her ruined dress. Rajshri Aunty had given it to her with so much love.

Manish stood shock unable to digest what just happened. He was perfectly walking to the mandap when a child ran past him in such a rush making him stumble and only next to bump into a girl. The plate in his hand went flying as all the sindoor showered on the girl while his hand automatically wrapped around her waist as he tried to stabilize them both. He froze looking so shocked at all the sindoor on her head , face and dress. Oh no. He was meant to protect it and deliver it nicely to the mandap but here he lost all of it. As the girl stood straight, he moved back too only to felt a tug on his hand. He looked to see the girls dupatta had got caught in his watch. The girl seemed too unaware of this because as he tried to pull the dupatta apart from his watch, the knot just seem to tighten while the girl kept looking at her dress.

A small girls giggle made them look to see  Anuja standing there laughing at them. Khushi gave her a stern look before she pouted slightly looking at herself. Just then she heard Sahil's voice and her eyes widen seeing him run towards the Mandap that already had the Holi fire burning. She yelled his name running after him unaware of the fact that Manish was being pull up behind her as her dupatta was still stuck in his watch.

Khushi :"Sahilll nooo"

Manish:(struggling as he was dragged behind her not wanting to break his watch in any way)"Heyy listen... hey....you...will you stop...heyyyyy"

Khushi :(annoyed as she turned)"WHAT? "(He picked up his hand showing how her dupatta was stuck in his watch)

Being frustrated she started to untangle the knot but stopped hearing another giggle from Sahil who had climbed up on the Mandap. She again looked scared of the small boy getting hurt and run to the Mandap while Manish again got dragged behind.

Manish:"Can you wait..."

Khushi :(turning around)"No! Can't you see that boy. He could get injured. Take your watch out or something. I need to catch him first"(She said as she climbed up on the mandap followed by a dragged Manish who was frustrated as he tried to open the knot or even his watch.)" Sahill please stop you gonna get hurt"

Khushi ran behind the small boy who found someone chasing him so funny. He loved this game as he ran around the fire with Khushi and Manish behind him. Manish had no idea where he was being dragged as all he focused was to get him untangled with this random girl. While Khushi was more worried about Sahil getting hurt by the fire as he ran around it.

Khushi :"Sahill please stopp"

Manish:"Can you slow down for 2 min.."

Khushi :(annoyed)"Why haven't to taken it off yet"

Manish:(replied with the same tone as the run around the fire god know how many times already) "Well if you stop moving for 1 second maybe I can"

Khushi :"As you see I can't. That kid is way more important"

Manish:(to himself more then her but she heard)"Why have kids when you can't handle them"

Khushi suddenly stopped and turned to him with her hands on her hip glaring at him while he also stopped abruptly .

Khushi:"Excuse me?"

Manish:"Your excused"(He said as he pulled his watch with a hard force causing the dupatta to tear along with his watch to break off and fall on the ground.)

Manish picked up the watch and looked at the broken watch which couldn't be wore unless fixed. He looked back at the girl looking at him shocked before he turn and grabbed the child who was again gonna bump into him.

Manish:"And you mister. Its not good to play around fire. Has no one told you before"(He said before handing Khushi the child and turned to go down only to see multiple people just staring at them shocked making him freeze)

Khushi grabbed Sahil's hand when her eyes landed on the strange man in front of him. Why is he still standing here? She thought to herself as her eyes darted to where he was looking and she herself froze seeing almost everyone staring at them shocked.

Manish/Khushi :(to themselves in their own head)"What happened?"

Pandit ji:(Smiled brightly as he come up to the 2 young souls)"Adboot hai leela Bhagwan ki! Kya khel rachaya hai. ek Naadan se 2 logo ko esa jorda ki kabhi na alag honge ab yeh" Translation: "What a wonderful game of god! 1 innocent soul connected 2 people in such a way that they would never separate."

Manish:"What?"(He looked confused)

Dadu:(coming next to his grandson)"What are you saying Pandit ji?"

Khushi looked on shocked and confused too. She noticed that her Dadi and other people rushed to the mandap area. Within Seconds, Suman didi grabbed Sahil from her while her Dadi was next to her looking at her shocked all this while Khushi stood frozen not understanding anything. She saw her Chacha and Chachi rushing towards them as well. Along with them Rajshri also came running up front.

Chacha:"What have you done now Khushi ?"(She hissed at her before turning to Pandit ji)"Sorry pandit ji. This girl is an idiot. Please forgive her for her stupid mistakes"

Panditji:"What mistake my child? These is all the game of god. Today on such a prosperous day, God has connected these 2 souls in a relation for eternity. They have been bounded together for the next 7 lives. Though Accidentally but they now are husband and wife!"

Manish:"What the...!"(He exclaimed suddenly not understanding anything except the husband wife part)

Khushi :(whispered to herself shocked)"husband and wife?"

Mainsh:"Pandit ji what are you saying? We ...we..dadu what is going on ? How can we... we were just"(He was himself out of words)

Dadu:"Pandit ji I.."

Pandit ji:"Jai you yourself are not seeing what's in front of you. See that girl. her hairline is covered with the Sindoor that your Grandson applied on her even if in accident. And not just any Sindoor, it's the one blessed by god himself through certain rituals. You yourself saw them take several rounds around the Holi fire. To be Exact 7 rounds. They have completed the 7 phera of this holi fire while connected to each other through the dupatta. If these aren't signs then what are"

Khushi and Manish stood numb with these information. How can they be married? Just like that? This has to be a joke right! RIGHT?

Chachi:(shocked herself before she held Khushi 's hands tightly digging her nails in them)"Have you gone mad? Can't you see and walk? This is not some joke Khushi ? You ruined your whole life and along with that ours too. What respect will we have in society?"

Dadi:(pushing Chachi away)"Leave her Jyoti None of it is her fault. She is already very scared"

Anuja:"Mumma see Didi and that Bhaiya are like srk and kajol in the movie. They went in round round round"(She said laughing as she compared the new couple to the scene in the song 'Yeh lardka Hai Allah ' where Srk and Kajol go round round in circle as srk is teasing Kajol.)

Khushi :(tears ran down her eyes as her hand touched her filled hairline to see sindoor on it)"D..Dadi..Yeh kya ho gaya"(She asked broken)Translation:"D..dadi... how did this happen?"

Dadi:(consoling her)"Shhh Beta it's okay.. Everything will be fine"

Both Dadu and Dadi kept looking at their respective child and then the other poor kid as well. This whole Situation had become so complex. The others started to gossip while the Pandit ji stood their smiling brightly as god's will.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it.

Plz do vote and comment.

Will update next part soon.

**NOTE: Hey guys, I know this whole accidental wedding think might be a little funny and unrealistic, but bare with me. I usually always try to keep things as close to reality as possible but some things deserve to be cliche and over the top. With out them the story would be too boring. Again I know this wedding is totally non-realistic but this is a fictional story, so please treat it like one and enjoy the goofiness as well. Thank you guys!**

Translations:

Mumma/ Maa - Mom

Mummiji - Mother in law

Papa - dad

Beta/ Baccha - kid

Taiji - Dad's big brother's wife

Tauji - Dad's big brother

Chacha -Dad's younger brother

Chachi - Dad's younger Brother's wife

Bhabhi - Big brother's wife

Dadi - grandma

Dadu - grandpa

Nani - Grandma ( Mother's side)

Ji - a word which shows respect towards the other person.

Bhaiya - Elder Brother

Didi - elder Sister

Rasam - Ritual

Jaan/ Shona - An endearment which mean my life or my love.

Mami - mother's brother's wife

Jiji - Sister

Saali - Wife's sister

jiju / Jijaji - Sister's husband

Bua - Father's Sister

Dadi bua - Father's bua

Mausaji - Mom's Sister's husband

Mausi - Mom's Sister

Yaar - bro

Scotty - Indian 2 wheeler

Holi ~ An Indian Festival of Color.

Chipkali ~ Lizard

Prasad ~ Food that is blessed by god himself

Mandap ~ holi fire where the Wedding rituals happen

Sindoor ~ red pigment consider the sign of married women.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

47.9K 1.6K 28
This story follows the timeline of the show IPKKND. (Entire storyline explained in the chapter). However,soon after the marriage contract expires, Kh...
41.4K 3.7K 15
𝓘 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵. 𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓮𝓽𝓵𝔂. 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓵𝔂. 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝔂. _________★...
112K 9.2K 19
ミ★ "𝘜𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭" ★彡 Vaidehi Chauhan's dreams always started fr...