π™–π™©π™©π™–π™˜π™  𝙀𝙣 π™©π™žπ™©π™–π™£...

By deadxgxrll

Attack on titan and reader one shots. sometimes i feel silly and write interesting stuff (this) More

aot x reader one shots
he loves the smiths eren yeager
activities- jean k.
illegal activities reiner braun
uni with connie
jealousy- armin
painter- jean
the dance- E. yeager
office hange z. levi ackerman
forget- bertholdt
samurai - eren j.
break up- armin a.
escape from la- levi ackerman
birthday boy- jean k. [special]
lust- jean k.
the band- eren yeager
you got me - Armin arlert
Interstellar -Eren yeager

House of balloons- zeke jaeger

144 4 0
By deadxgxrll

zeke yeager and reader.
nsfw🔞
________

house of balloons album by the weekend inspired party, were zeke invites everyone to his birthday party, which is black and white themed, of course.

i recommend playing whenever it says the name of the song:))
____

the party & the after party- the weeknd

"house of balloons? hm sounds interesting, i'll send everyone the invitations for you" you said to your friend who was in the kitchen, your body sunk in the couch as your legs were over the frame, a controller in your hands.

your friend hummed in response to a song that was playing on the speaker, house infused with the smell of cigarettes and men's cologne.

zeke's house was like one of them pinterest houses, everything was black and white and minimalistic, white walls, black furniture, marbled floors and kitchen counters.

"also annie pieck and ymir are arriving in a bit, they went to pick up the drinks for tomorrow" he said walking over to the couch, pushing your legs away so he can sit down, you rolled your eyes before letting out a loud sigh and resuming the game, "also" he said getting back up again, walking into the kitchen.

suddenly something was thrown at you, "be a good girl and grab the helium tank from the garage" he said, sitting back down, packs of black and white balloons with glitter took up most the space between the two of you.

"listen zeke, you're like soo rich right, can't you afford someone to do this work for you" you said complaining while dragging the helium tanks into the house , he chuckled at you before helping you bring it into the living room, setting it up for the two of you.

"hey were here to help don't worry" you heard a voice echo from the hallway, seeing bertholdt and reiner walk through, setting their stuff on the counter before hugging the two of you, you sighed with relief dropping your body back into the couch, "no no, get up come on" you heard zeke say, pushing your shoulder to get up, you groaned, slapping his hand away before opening a pack of balloons.

"and then he accused me of being gay, can you believe it, floch himself" reiner said swaying his arm around before taking a sip of his beer, "retard, i hate him" you said, shivering at the thought of floch, "you better not have invited him to the party" you said, warning zeke, he shrugged his shoulders before you and reiner groaned.

bertholdt stayed quite, blowing the balloons and tying them before setting them to the side, you were sat between zeke and reiner, your body closer to zeke as usual, he took glances at your from time to time.

"can someone get me a drink i'm thirsty" you said tying the balloon before throwing it to the rest, resting your body against zekes, closing your eyes, you heard someone groan before getting up and opening the fridge door glass hitting against each other.

"thank you" you said cheerfully clapping your hands and reiner handed you a fruit cider, taking a sip before the doorbell rang, "must be the drinks" zeke said getting up making his way down the hallway to open the door.

"hey guys" you heard a smooth voice say before turning around, seeing pieck drop some boxes of liqueurs on the floor, she sighed before stretching. her beautiful long dark hair falling behind revealing her strong jaw and porcelain skin.

you got up making your way towards the girls pulling them into tight hugs, pieck smiled as she hugged you tightly, "a bit more and you're gonna suffocate me pieck" you said, slapping her back a little to let go, she did, her dark eyes staying on you, black eyeliner and a bit of black eye pencil on her water line.

ymir coughed at the two of you before pulling you into a hug, rubbing her fist against your head, making you wince, annie pulled you away from ymir before giving you a short hug.

___1 hour later____

loft music- the weeknd

pieck was now sitting on the floor, while you and ymir were talking in the kitchen, the boys were playing video games while annie was doing more decorations outside, the entire living room and kitchen were now filled with balloons, yet according to zekes math it still wasn't enough.

you nodded at whatever ymir was saying about some girl she met a few days ago in a bar, telling you how she had the most beautiful blonde soft hair and the most luring blue eyes, "she sounds straight as fuck" you heard reiner say from the living room, making ymir roll her eyes and set her drink down, making her way to the garden where annie was.

you walked up behind reiner, slapping his head, "stop being so insensitive reiner" you said, glaring at him, he shrugged his shoulders before continuing his game, you looked to zeke who was already staring at you, signing to him you were going out to smoke, he slightly nodded before his eyes followed you until you walked out the house into the garden.

you looked over in the distance only to spot ymir blabbering to annie about something while she was trying to figure out how to arrange all the fairy lights around the pool. you took out a joint before lighting it up, sitting down on one of the sun beds.

it was already quite dark outside, crickets were heard in the distance and the boys still arguing inside the house despite the fact the door was closed. You walked up to annie and ymir, adverting their attention to you, you put your hand out offering them some before ymir snatched it out your hand.

she took a few pulls before handing it to annie, "needed this" ymir says as her head was tilted back staring at the sky, "i'll tell you something, how about you invite historia to the party?" you said sitting down across from them, ymir looked back at you before annie handed you the zoot.

she shook her head, "i don't know" she said seeming uncertain, "don't listen to reiner, that guys just mad he can't pull girls because of his new haircut" annie commented, still fiddling with the lights, "true but, maybe she is straight?" ymir said, looking over at the house we're the rest were spotted through the massive panoramic window.

"did she tell you that?" you asked.

"or are you just assuming?" annie followed after, ymir shrugged, pulling out her phone, dialling someone's number placing the phone to her ear, "hey historia, this is ymir, are you free tomorrow?" ymir said before getting back up, walking further down the garden leaving you and annie alone.

you looked back at annie handing her the blunt before getting up deciding to help her out with the lights.

after most of the stuff were arranged from the drinks being set in the fridge and other places to the decorations being hung up throughout the whole house, you decided to stay over at zekes as you usually would.

the rest went their own ways.

you and zeke were close, some would say too close but the two of you saw each other as really clothes friends, yes you'd flirt from time to time, but the two of you never kissed, nor had sex, which was unusual as you two would fuck people every week and so.

most your stuff were at zekes and you already had a room for yourself.

the knowing- the weeknd

you were now standing in front of the mirror while zeke laid in your bed, you switched two dresses over your body each second, thinking which one to wear tomorrow, zeke observing you the whole time.

"this? orrr this?" you said changing back from a glittery black dress which had a deep cut down the chest area, to a simple matte black dress that had a cut running down the left thigh. zeke hummed, playing with the ring on his finger thinking.

he took his glasses off rubbing his eyes slightly, "i think you look hot in either of them" he said, sitting up now, you groaned sitting next to him, throwing the dresses to the side, he took out a blunt from his pocket, lighting it and taking a few pulls before handing it to you.

you accepted it placing the joint in between your lips and inhaling the smoke travelling down your throat creating a knot to let you know it's taking affect, "fuck that tastes like onions" you said cringing before handing it back to zeke, "that's when you know it's good" he said shrugging.

his hand was now placed on your thigh, his thumb going in circles from time to time, or squeezing it, you laid against his shoulder, as the blunt was passed from you to him and so on, you decided to break the silence for once.

"any new ladies in your life?" you asked him, looking up, he shook his head, "not any that i'm particularly interested in" he said shrugging, "you? men wise?" he asked, putting out the blunt as it was finished, you shrugged as well, "i slept with armin a few days ago, he was good in bed, despite the fact he's a geek" you said smiling, zeke chuckled.

"didn't you also ghost eren like a few years ago? they're like besties" zeke said, making a 'girly' voice at the last sentence, "yeah, mikasa still has me blocked because of that, LOL" you said, laughing.

"anyway we should get to bed, busy day tomorrow" he said removing his hand off your thigh and getting up, making his way to the door, you nodded in response before following after him, wishing him a goodnight and closing the door.

it wasn't an easy thought to think about what you and zeke were, but whatever you guys had, you wished it never ruined your friendship, zeke was the only person you trusted with most of the stuff that would happen in your life, and he'd always advise you with the best stuff to do in the situation.

you decided to leave the thought behind before taking a shower and doing your skin care, preparing to look good for tomorrow.

the morning- the weeknd

"y/n, you awake?" you heard zeke shout from the stairs, you groaned in response before your door creaked, revealing zeke in grey joggers and a black compress shirt, revealing his muscles, he had headphones around his neck and his phone was in his hand.

"morning" he said leaning against the door, you sat up, staring at him, he knew you weren't a morning person at all, so whenever you'd sleep around his he'd joke around and make fun of you.

"what time are they coming" you asked referring to your friend group, "around 5? the rest should be here by 7 but you know how it gets" he said checking his apple watch before looking back at you, you nodded in response before digging your body back into the sheets.

zeke rolled his eyes at you before leaving to go downstairs, leaving your door opened cause he knows it pisses you off, "ZEKE YOU CUNT" you yelled at him, he laughed to himself before making you a coffee.

by the time you got downstairs there was already a plate with some toast, eggs and a coffee on the table, you thanked him before sitting down, zeke was placing some dishes in the dishwasher, music playing in the background and the panoramic sliding doors opened, letting in fresh morning air and the slight noise of birds chirping in the distance.

"also, there is going to be a photoshoot, on the third floor" zeke mentioned turning around leaning his torso against the counter. the third floor was mostly like an attic, large windows and the whole floor a space were you had books, games, and other activities.

"it's a topless photoshoot" he added, making you choke a little on the food, "of course it is" you rolled your eyes before finishing your food and placing the dishes in the sink, making zeke give you a long stare, grabbing the dishes and placing them in the dishwasher.

you jumped on the couch turning on the tv and putting on a series.

high for this- the weeknd

it's been a few hours since reiner and the rest arrived, and now the whole house was full of classmates and other people you used to know in college, people drinking, gossiping and kissing.

you walked into the kitchen, being greeted by a couple making out against the fridge, you faked cough signing them you need the fridge, they moved out the way to another corner before you dug in to grab another drink from you section.

zeke walked up behind you grabbing something as well, his hand reaching over your shoulder, scaring you a little, "zeke you scared me" you said letting out a sigh of relief, he chuckled before puffing on the cigarette in between his lips and closing the fridge, leaning against the counter.

"how's the party?" he asked, wanting your honest opinion, "it's like back to the old days" you said, pretending as if you were old, he laughed taking a sip of his drink, "also i think i saw floch dig through your wine box" you said, knowing he hated whoever would touch his wine, as it was one of the most finest wines that weren't so easy to obtain.

he rolled his eyes, "shouldn't have invited him" you shrugged your shoulders, your drink was in one hand as the other was over your stomach, "i swear if i spot him with a bottle it's over" zeke said before floch bursted through the garden door, holding a bottle of zekes red wine, while dancing, you widened your eyes, trying not to laugh, zeke turned around based off of your reaction before setting his drink down, walking up to floch who had no idea what was about to go down.

"that's it boy, times up, go home" zeke said ripping the bottle of wine out of flochs hand, placing it on the counter before pushing his body out the house, you laughed at the scenery, zeke rushed back at you, as you were still laughing at him, "listen, me and reiner warned you" you said putting your hands up in defeat.

zeke was now standing next to you, his arms crossed and torso being slightly forward than the rest of his body, "when's the photoshoot again?" you asked looking over at him, he looked back at you, looking at his watch, "we can do it now? before the rest if you want?" he offered, you nodded before the two of you made your way up the stairs.

bumping into eren as you followed zeke up the stairs, eren stopped, looking back at you as zeke held your hand dragging you, his eyebrows were furrowed and his eyes never leaving you, you soon disappeared out of his sight, making him continue whatever he was doing.

house of balloons / glass table girls- the weeknd

the two of you were now alone in the loft, the music from down stairs being slightly muffled, the loft was full with balloons, glitter, fairy lights glistening, and the new moon being slightly visible.

"wanna go first?" you offered, he handed you the camera before taking his white shirt off, throwing it to the side, he laid on the couch, balloons covering the rest of the background, you placed your drink and phone to the side, getting into the role of being the photographer, continuously clicking on the button taking multiple pictures.

he got up, offering you the seat on the couch, you dropped your dress to your hips, freeing your chest before unclipping your bra. you weren't insecure about nude pictures, you embraced what you were given and knew how to work with it.

zekes seen you naked multiple times so it wasn't really a biggie for him either, instead the two of you were confident with each other in this situation, so it allowed you two to enjoy this time, as you were posing with the balloons and zeke pressed the button to take pictures.

he sat next to you, his body pressed against you, his shoulders were cold were as for you your body was warm, he turned the camera around, taking pictures of the two of you, one click was him kissing your cheek, other was the two of you making the peace sign, other was him pretending to cover your breast.

the two of you goofed around with the pictures before he finally settled it down, browsing through them, "that's actually cute" you commented on one of them.

coming down- the weeknd

the two of you were still in the loft, no one seemed to realise the two of yous disappearance which gave you two time to relax, zeke pulled out a blunt, lighting it up, offering you some, you accepted without a doubt, "listen zeke, isn't it strange how we haven't slept yet?" you asked, looking over at him before handing the joint back.

he took a puff, thinking, "true, but i guess we're too busy with other people, so we don't need each other sexually" he said, taking his glasses off setting them to the side, "true, but what if we run out of people" you said, arguing back at him, he handed the blunt back at you, taking his time to pick words.

"that's likely to happen" he said, you sighed in frustration, "zeke, that's not what i'm hinting at" you said, throwing your head back, "i know" he said, looking over at you, his hand placed itself on your thigh, running up and down, your head shot back up looking at him, "if you want me so badly just say it" he admitted, his hand reaching higher and higher up your thigh, making you freeze in your seat.

"you think i haven't noticed? the times you'd look at me, of course i want you too y/n, you're the only person i flirt with unironically" he said, his hand reaching higher and higher to your heat, making you hitch your breath, "but we're both high right now, so maybe when we calm down" he said removing his hand before getting up, making his way to the door.

"after you miss" he said, waiting for you to bring your dress back up, you sighed before walking past him, slightly mad at him, you ignored his presence the whole way down. and the way his hand was upon your waist, holding you while walking down the stairs while placing his glasses back on.

you moved your body away from his hands the minute you stepped on the last step, going your own way leaving him behind, you walked to the living room, ignoring the people that were drunk, laying and making out on the couch.

wicked games- the weeknd

you grabbed yourself another drink from the fridge before having the fridge door shut nearly hitting you, "what the fuck" you said, turning to whoever did it, revealing eren, his body pushed against yours slightly, his heavy breath feeling against your body, "what is it eren?" you asked, trying to move away but he blocked your way with his arm, leaning against the cupboard behind you.

"what's your fucking problem?" you said, staring up at him, his white shirt was slightly wet, revealing his toned abs and his muscular chest, he continued staring down at you, not saying a word, you checked him out, yet still stayed confused as to why he's silent.

"you got anything to say or just going to check me out?" he finally said, grabbing your drink before setting it behind you, one of his arms supporting his body against the counter behind you and the other still against the cupboard, giving you no space to move.

"still mad i ghosted you like a year ago? let it go eren." you said, your arms were crossed, and your chest was slightly touching his, his eyes sparkled due to the slight lights beaming, and the music seemed to be getting louder and louder, as you got lost in his emerald eyes.

his chest rose and fell rapidly as if he ran 10 miles, and his hair strands fell into his face, framing his beautiful cheekbones and jaw perfectly, his lips were pinkish and plump, and his nose perfectly alighted his face.

"do you.. want to touch it?" he asked, staring down to his feet, making you follow his eyesight, you nodded rapidly, and nervously without thinking, "try to touch it" he proposed, staring back up at you, his head slightly pushed back to reveal his face into the light.

your hands slowly dragged themselves to his torso, touching his abs, he sure wasn't like this a year ago, which made you rethink the decision of ghosting him.

your hands stayed there for a while before you got back into your senses, realising what you were doing you pulled away, "i'm sorry eren, i don't know what came over me i-" you said trying to justify whatever you just did, but he smiled lustily before grabbing your hand, dragging it to his face while the other dragged it to his chest, he leaned into your palm, while still holding it, his cold fingers intertwining yours slightly.

yet this whole time his eyes have never left yours, and it has made you feel something, something you couldn't describe, was it butterflies? but you ghosted him?

"ok enough" you heard a voice say before pulling you from under eren, snatching you back to reality, a strong hand gripped around your wrist, pulling you away from the man you've ghosted before, "y/n what the fuck are you doing" zeke said, shaking your shoulder slightly as you were still staring at eren.

you noticed mikasa leaning against the doorway, watching the whole scenery, she had a smug look on her face yet her eyes were dark, eren leaned against the counter behind him, his arms crossed and his head towards the two you.

"zeke what the fuck" you asked him, pushing yourself off him, "y/n are you crazy? eren? seriously?" he asked, as if he was mad at you, you remained silent, as if you were a little boy who got caught masturbating, you were stuck, no idea what to say.

zeke grabbed you by your shoulder, pulling you outside to the garden, "y/n im not mad at you, just answer me" he said, sitting down on the sun beds, you shrugged, "zeke i- i don't know it's like he hypnotised me" you said, avoiding zekes eyes, he smiled before leaning in, touching your shoulder, "it's ok, but be careful with mikasa, she didn't seem to really enjoy that act you two put on" he said reassuring you.

it took you some time to finally get back to reality, now most the people were gone, as some were still locked upstairs in the guest bedrooms doing god knows what, the house was emptier and the music was set at a lower tone, and a little less aggressive, you were sitting on the couch with your legs on the table, a drink in your hand as you watched the tv.

"hey feeling better now?" zeke asked coming around the corner sitting down next to you, you looked over at him nodding, he smiled in response before moving his arm around bringing you in closer into him as you leaned your head against his shoulder closing his eyes.

"mikasa dragging eren out the house after that thing was so funny tonight" he said laughing before pulling out a cigarette, placing it in between his lips, you laughed quietly, moving your head up so you were looking up at him now, he looked at you, taking his glasses off.

his arm was still around you, as his face slowly leaned closer, his lips pressing against yours, soon turning into a messy make out sesh were his tongue was in your mouth, and the two of you were too busy in your own world of pleasure.

what you need- the weeknd

his hand travelled to your neck, holding your head up while kind off squeezing your throat gently, one of your moans slipped against his lips, making him groan against your mouth, you smiled in response as the two of you had no plans of pulling away, your hand travelling around his chest and torso, pulling him closer against you.

you both pulled away a few minutes after, both out of breath and both having your heads thrown back against the couch, zeke got up, picking you up unexpectedly and making his way up the stairs without a word being exchanged, you admired him the whole way to wherever he was carrying you, how his beard was perfectly shaved and tidied, and how his eyebrows were cared after and his lips were soft and plump, his hair still in shape even after the rough night.

you didn't want this to turn into a relationship at any costs, you loved having zeke around you.

zeke pushed the door to his bedroom opened with his foot, closing it with his foot as well before settling you on the bed.

the atmosphere in his bedroom was completely different to the rest of the house, he had a bookshelf near the large window and a vinyl player on the other side, on which music never stopped playing, his bed was low with grey sheets which matched the curtains and he had a large desk which had a few plants on it and other paperwork's followed by his laptop, the room was dim, only source of light being the sun set lamp on the bedside table.

zeke continuously kissed you, small pecks were planted on your cheek, nose, lips and other body parts as he was in between your legs whilst they hugged him closer to your body, he was gentle with each of his move, his hand slowly travelled to your thighs, squeezing them before they moved higher and higher to your heat.

you laid in his bed not moving a muscle but enjoying the warmth of his body and his kisses that weren't stopping, "zeke" you breathed, he stopped as he was kissing around your neck and ear, which made you at your weakest, "i need you" you said, as his hand was holding your face, he started into your eyes, nodding softly.

"me too y/n, i've been dreading you" he said picking you up before settling you on his lap, your legs around his torso while he was sitting up. you could feel him grow against your inner thigh.

you started off by unbuttoning his shirt and throwing it off the bed, revealing his slightly hairy but muscular chest, while he pulled your dress off over your head, throwing it to the pile of clothes that was starting to grow larger.

the two of you were needy of each other, too needy, but you knew how to contain yourself, and how to take it slow so the two of you could enjoy each second.

you were now in your undergarments and nothing else, a beautiful set of lace underwear paired with a lace bra, he admired it, staring at the beauty of your body, he continued placing small kisses around your chest and your stomach, making you shiver as his cold nope tip would touch your sensitive skin.

he took his pants off, followed by his boxers only to reveal his cock that was harder than ever, pinkish tip and a few veins running down it.

he stroked himself a few times before spitting in his hand and lubing himself up so it wouldn't be as harsh going inside you, you aligned yourself with his dick before slowly going down, shivers running down your spine as you let out a moan of pleasure already, he looked at you the whole time, his mouth slightly agape and his eyes slightly closed.

you then slowly started to ride him, as his hands positioned themselves on your hips helping you maintain the pattern from time to time, he let out a few grunts and whimpers before pulling your body forward, kissing your breast and licking around your nipple making you gasp for air.

you continued to go up and down on him, skin slapping as the room echoed with sloppy sounds, you breathed heavily as your breast bounced with each move, and zekes tongue grazed upon your sensitive breast.

"god you're so good" you said, repeating your moves, "you're so tight around me y/n i can't hold it anymore, im going to cum" he said warning you as you continued riding him, your back arched and his arms wrapped around your body now, you two became sloppier each time, moans growing louder with each trust.

"i'm going to cum" you said before releasing the knot that formed in your stomach, breathing heavily yet still slowly riding him, "that's right, there baby oh" he moaned as his head was thrown back, you got off him before he could release inside you, making his cum shoot up, reaching his stomach.

you two breathed heavily trying to regain control of your heartbeat, you looked over at him before he got back up on top of you, "i'm not really done" he said leaning his head to the side, "me neither zeke" you said. saying his name always turned him on even more, as if it was a green light to whatever.

he aligned himself against you before pushing in, making you grab onto his shoulder, trusting into you, deep enough for you to feel his full length, he repositioned himself so he could trust into you faster this time, your head thrown back and your eyes shut tight, moans escaping your lips each second, "zeke there" you moaned as he continuously hit your g spot, making your legs tremble and your stomach feel funny things.

he trusted into you faster each time, skin slapping getting louder than last time and your moans covering the music that was playing in the background, he grunted with each time you moaned, making him feel like he could go for hours doing this.

"fuck baby" he moaned out loud, as the two of you were sweating already, "ah" was the only thing escaping your mouth and zeke loved it each time more and more.

his hand was massaging your breast while the other was supporting his body on the bed frame, he started to go slower and sloppier, trusting into you and staying in for a few seconds before pulling back out and continuing this cycle which made you clench your jaw and dig your nails into his back.

he pulled out of you, releasing all over your stomach while jerking himself, "fuck" he cursed under his breath as his eyes were shut, "that was, amazing" you said as he laid down next to you, his hand over his head while the other on his stomach, the two of you laid there for a few minutes before he got up, cleaning you up.

"i'm going to take a shower" you said to him before entering his bathroom and closing the door, he stayed in the room turning on the tv before putting a pair of knee length shorts and a black shirt, he took out a pair of clothes for you to change into as well, setting them at the edge of the bed, waiting for you to finish up with your shower.

after you got out you changed back into the clothes he gave you before laying down next to him, "thank you" you said, looking over at him, "this should be a weekly thing" he said jokingly, you laughed before sinking your body into his soft pillows, you watched him read his book, before soon dosing off to sleep.

______end

hopefully this one was better took me like 2 days but no biggie, i enjoyed writing this story a bit too much, and the only reason was bc i've recently found myself attached to zekes character😭, he's so cute man cmon.

anyway happy birthday eren🕊️🎉🎉

♡ ♡ ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 92 51
Requests Open
953K 21.7K 60
Just a nice compilation of one-shots. This is no longer an updated one shot book. Disclaimer; I do not own the manga nor the anime of Shingeki no Kyo...
1.4M 22.7K 48
Please read the preface before the rest of the book. ~Eren ~Levi ~Armin ~Jean ~Marco ~Erwin ~Hanji ~Mikasa Requests are closed. Oneshots and songfic...
16.3K 361 7
One party. Two girls. - Mikasa Ackerman/Annie Leonhart/Reader. I'm not good at descriptions but hopefully this works. Enjoy :)