BLUE LOCK DRABBLES

By vmlnrz

these were originally posted on my tumblr which i decided to share here as well. my tumblr is also @vmlnrz More

seishiro
rin
micheal
yoichi
sae
alexis
yoichi
rin
micheal
sae
meguru
kenyu
reo
yoichi
michael
oliver
seishiro
―𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐬
sae
rin
ryusei
michael
oliver
michael
meguru
michael

ryusei

547 9 0
By vmlnrz

shidou has a nasty habit of pinning you to the wall. or trapping you with his arms on either side of your head. and this even before he got into a relationship with you.

two incidences the both of you recall often: once when he trapped you, you pinched his nipples making him yell and cover his chest right where it hurt. he found that amusing nonetheless.

the other time he did it again, you just faced down. he teased you but immediately stopped when he noticed something wrong. he asked if you were alright and you just hugged him tightly. he believes that was the start of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 17.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
315K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
991K 17.8K 80
"α΄΅'ᡐ ⁿᡒᡗ ᡗʰᡉ α΅α΅’α΅’α΅ˆ ᡍᡘʸ ˒ⁱᡉⁿⁿᡃ, ʳᡉᡐᡉᡐᡇᡉʳ ᡗʰᡃᡗ. α΄΅ α΅ˆα΅’ ʷʰᡃᡗ α΄΅ ʷᡃⁿᡗ, α΄΅ ᡗᡃᡏᡉ ʷʰᡃᡗ α΄΅ ʷᡃⁿᡗ. ᴬⁿᡈ α΄΅ ʷᡃⁿᡗ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜." 𝘚π˜ͺ𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘒 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘒𝘴𝘡 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘡𝘒...
163K 7.9K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...