MIZPAH

pink_lemo3ade tarafından

❝ the ending is where it all began ❞ Mizpah is a tale of Varsha and Vidhyut but it is tangled with many othe... Daha Fazla

s y n o p s i s
◈◆◈◆◈
c h a r a c t e r s
p r o l o u g u e
1 | raindrops
2 | scented highlighters
3 | sour pies
4 | powder blue
5 | loosended ends
6 | bright smiles
7 | spring blooms
8 | sneaking out
9 | moonshine
10 | space buns
11 | warm aftertoons
12 | departing chirps
13 | conspiracies
14 | allure
15 | monochrome grays
16 | mindless endearment
17 | warning bells
18 | night song
19 | pastel coloured
20 | smudged edges
21 | western skies
22 | starlit eyes
23 | black moon
24 | immortal love
25 | wildflowers
26 | northern winds
27 | blood & secrets
28 | midnight hues
29 | tearing sky
30 | pink flowers
epilogue
character aesthetics pt.2
covers

p r e v i e w

166 9 12
pink_lemo3ade tarafından

~

"Why can't they see you?", she asked with curiosity reeling in her almond-shaped eyes.

"Mortals are forbidden to", he answered in his soothing voice.

The skin between her brows wrinkled in a frown as she asked with worry, "Then how can I see you?"

Instead of answering her right away, he took a step closer to the distance between them as she fumbled to take a step back. He noticed this but didn't seem to mind as he leaned his translucent figure towards her opaque one.

With a faint smile on his pale pink lips, he answered slowly, "Maybe because you want to", with his feather-like touch he brought his fingertips to ease the skin between her brows and leaned away with gleaming eyes.

❀ ❀ ❀

read to find more

this is indian story but i assure you won't find cliche scenarios and out of the box main characters. there will be genuine storyline with a slow-paced unfolding of the plots. i hope this story intrigued you.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

39.5K 3.5K 31
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
87.4K 7.5K 27
True love never fails This story is based on this very commonly used phrase If your love is true, the whole world might fight against you, but you wi...
114K 7.6K 44
Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated.... what will happen when dest...
6.2K 236 6
Well, this is something new, I guess😜 This Five shot story of TaaRey! So I'm not gonna give you any kind of hint of the story. You should go and rea...