Reborn in TVD?!

Autorstwa Andrea_Rose020259

I don't get it. I really don't. I died, I get that much. But waking up in a dark and squishy place, with abso... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (Mature)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (Mature)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
⚜️Bonus Chapter⚜️ (Mature)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (Mature)
⚜️Bonus Chapter⚜️ 1/2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Mature)
Follow me

⚜️Bonus Chapter⚜️ 2/2 (Mature)

4.3K 130 10
Autorstwa Andrea_Rose020259

**Hey Foxy people, so sorry I didn't update. Admittedly I have depression and my moods have been up and down and I haven't been motivated to write lately! I won't be able to update another chapter to the main plot because I haven't been able to write it yet and I don't know if I'll feel okay enough to write. Again, I am so sorry BUT I wrote this bonus chapter extra long so please enjoy! I hope I'll be fine and well enough to write in a week or so but I really can't plan the highs and lows I have. So the next update will be on Wednesday, and because I feel bad for missing updates I will post 2 chapters (Not bonus chapters) Anyway so sorry and happy reading!**

"Hey! Excuse me!" He yells, I laugh under my breath and watch the scene unfold. She walks back irritated and annoyed.

"Can I help you?" She snaps. He scoffs and looks at me in disbelief. I widen my eyes and shake my head agreeing with him, that she's loco. Of course when he looks away I chuckle.

"Yeah, you cunt. You can stop eyeballing my man, and actually do your job."

"Excuse me-"

"Your excused. I don't know what you think your doing, but this is the oppisite of professionalism. Now if it wasn't my anniversary I'd snatch you by your fake extensions and drag you the fuck away from my boyfriend.... but since it is. All I'm gonna say is to get the fuck out of my face and get me a new waitress. Perferably one that's not an attention seeking bitch." He says venomously.

I watch from my seat giddily.

"Who the hell do you think you're talking to-" She starts.

"Your tella tubby lookin ass!" He screams frustrated, gaining the attention from others. I just laugh out loud which makes his look over at me with a proud smirk.

"Tella tubby?! You're just insecure because you know that your 'boyfriend' would leave you in a second for me." She says in a mocking tone, using air quotes for 'boyfriend'.

I know this bitch did not....

Before she can even continue I can see the look of self doubt pass on Jeremy's face. No one is allowed to hurt Jeremy. Not emotionally, physically, mentally, or anything in between.

"If you think for even a second that I would leave the one person I care about the most and downgrade to you, ...well then I think you are sadly mistaken. Not to mention that you're a trashy bleach blonde that looks like a dying fish." I start dark and calm and finish with a snarl.

Idiot. That's what she was. An idiot.

I watch as she scoffs and rolls her eyes before walking away, but still swaying her hips as if her body will change my mind. I roll my eyes and look back at Jeremy who is watching the waitress leave with a scowl. I chuckle and grab his hand. His eyes shoot to mine and his face softens before smiling at me. A new waitress eventually comes over and we both order.

We drink, talk, laugh, eat and have a good time. But I know in the back of my mind that I have to bring it up.

I clear my throat and take a sip of my water. He look at me curious and that makes at all the more awkward.

"So I was thinking... we should talk." I say slowly, making not to say anything that might startle him.

"Oh my god, are you breaking up with me?!" He asks anxious.

So much for not startling him. I scoff mentally.

"What? No! I just wanted to talk about something...."

"Well what is it? You're making me nervous." He starts fiddling with his hands and picking at his nails. I take his hands in mine and take a deep breath.

"We have been together for two months now.. we see each other everyday and when we can't, we call. We go on dates and hang out. We kiss and do... other stuff. You're my best friend... don't tell Enzo..." Jeremy laughs, some weight coming off his chest. "I think we should take the... next step in this relationship. If you don't want to that is perfectly fine and we can wait. But I thought I should at least put it out there and see what your thoughts are." I take a shaky breath when I finish and wait.

Rejection is the worst that can happen, but I feel like I have rocks in my stomach.

"..Oh, um, well I-I never thought- okay that'a a lie I thought about... it....a lot. About doing ... stuff-sex.. with you, and I..." He clears his throat, "...I don't have any objections about it." He whispered shyly.

I smile and nod.

"Well okay then."

We finish dinner and a smile never leaves my face. It took a minute for him to carry on a normal conversation after that but after awhile he relaxed and stopped blushing. We finished dinner and fought over who would pay since it's both our anniversary. I settled for compelling the waitress not to take his money whatsoever.

"That's so not fair Damon." He huffs. I chuckle and pay for dinner. We leave and head to the car. When we get in we sit there in awkward silence.

I start driving to the hotel I booked and try to relax him a bit.

"What did you think of me when you first met me?" I smile at him and look back at the road.

He chuckled and closed his eyes, leaning his head back against the headrest.

"Honestly?...I thought you....were handsome." He had a smile on his face when he said it, with his face red as it could be.

"Oh yeah?" I smirk.

Tonight has been very good to my ego.

"Yeah, .... that was until you opened your mouth and acted like a cocky son of a bitch." He laughed at my fake shocked expression.

"Okay, fine, whatever I see how it is." I 'hmph'ed and pouted for a second before I moved onto the next topic. Gotta keep his mind moving or he will overthink things about tonight.... that was a covincing excuse to ask these questions right?

"What is the one thing you like most about me?"

"Ohhh, one thing? That's hard. There are already so few things I like....."

I stop at a redlight and give him a deadpan stare. He laughs and grabs one of my hands to hold.

"Haha, but seriously speaking..... I'd have to say,.. what I like most about you is that,... you care."

"I care? That's it?" I ask dryly and start driving again.

"No that's not it. It's the way you care about... everything."

"I don't care about everything." I denied.

"No, not everything, your right. But you care about the things that matter. Your family, your friends, your life. And,.... you care about me." He finished shyly.

We finally reach the hotel and I am so glad we did because that last comment has me ready to go.

We check in and Jeremy is back to his shy and bushing self. I chuckle and grab his hand, and I can tell he's nervus by the way it's sweating like crazy. We get to the room and walk in slowly. When Jeremy looks up from his feet and finally see the room he gasps.

There is a canopy king size bed to the right of the room, and a hottub sized bath to the left filled with rose petals. One wall was just windows and you could see the view of the quarry.

"Oh my god, Damon." He turns to me after examining the room with teary eyes. I walk up to him and cup his cheeks. "You deserve all of this, if not more."

I peck his lips two times before kissing his cheek. I move to his other cheek and then his forehead where I stay for a few seconds, just to savor the feeling of having him in my arms. There's not a feeling quite like having somone you love and care about in your hold. Where you know they are safe and protected. I sigh in content before moving my lips to his nose which gives me the beautiful gift of his laugh.

We stare in each others eyes and I just can't believe how lucky I am. How lucky I am to have found someone who laughs at my dark humor and actually finds it funny. Who doesn't try to change me, even a little bit. Who cares about me... and choose's me as a first choice.

I lean in to kiss him slowly and he meets me halfway. The kiss was slow and sensual, just taking our time to taste each other. My hands that are on his cheeks slide to his throat, one resting there and the other sliding down his chest. I can hear his heartbeat start to race and deepen the kiss. His arms wrap around my neck and the kiss starts getting hot.

I wanted to take my time but Jeremy was not waiting. I feel Jeremy's hands go to my shirt and start unbuttoning it hurriedly. I get the hint and start undressing him too. I grab the edge of his tshirt and pull it up until we have to break the kiss to get it over his head. By the time the shirt hits the floor jeremy is staring at me lustfully and is panting for air from the kiss. He stalks over to me and I walk backwards to the bed.

Looks like he's not shy anymore.

The back of my knees hit the bed and I take a seat at the edge. He stands in front of me staring at me, from my eyes to in between my open shirt. I slide the button-up off my shoulders, and unbutton my jeans. He takes a deep breath and looks at me for reasurance.

"Are you sure you wanna do this with me? Because I can understand if you changed your mind-"

"That should be my line. Are you sure Jeremy? Because we can stop anytime you want and I won't be mad." I ssay slowly.

"No, no, I want to. I was just making sure that you want to too. I want to do this with you because I... love you." He says with a shaky breath.

I surge from my spot on the bed and attack him with a kiss. My tounge darts to his mouth and he kisses my back instantly, sucking on my tounge. I moan in his mouth and pull away to let him breathe.

While staring at him gasping for air I lock my eyes with his. "I love you too." I stroke his cheek with my thumb and before I know it, he's attacking me this time.

We stumble to the bed again and he falls on top of me, moving to straddle my lap. He starts grinding on me and moans in my mouth. My hands go between us and I unbutton his pants, and pull both his pants and boxers down. I make it to his thighs before he breaks the kiss and kicks them off.

Now I have a naked Jeremy on top of me and I feel like I'm dreaming.

"Sit on my face."

"Wh-W-What?" He sputters. His face heats up and he covers it with his hands.

I chuckle breathily and repeat it. "Sit on my face, I have to loosen you up."

"I-I already did that." He whispers through his hands.

'"But I didn't say anything before-"

"I knew we were gonna do it one of these days."

Now I'm horny and emotional. I grab his hips and lift him up, he sqeauls while being lifted and I place him down on my face. It's times like now I'm glad I'm a vampire and don't need to breathe. I start lapping at his pink little star instantly and listen to the sounds he makes.

"Damie~, don't, i-it's dirty-" I enter his ass with my tounge and suck at the rim. He moans, unable to finish his sentence which was probably about how it's dirty and wanting me to stop.

My cock is straining through my jeans and I groan at the feeling of being contained. Jeremy moans loudly at the vibration and presses harder on my face, his fingers grabbing my hair.

I shimmy out of my jeans, while still rimming him. My hands go to his thighs and squeeze them, my hands roam upwards and I trace my fingers over his stomach, ignoring his cock and go to rub his nipples. At first I just stroke them and enjoy the whimper I get in return, then I pinch lightly. Not enough to hurt, but enough to feel the pressure. He throws his head back and moans loudly, almost screaming.

"Damie, I'm cumming! I'm cumming, I'm cumming, ...I'm MMMM!! Ah~ YES, Ohhh yeah, yeah, yeah..." He calms down and with shaky thighs moves from my head. I pout and whine trying to move him back.

"Hold on, I haven't had enough." I beg.

"Damon, your so embarassing." He whines.

He moves sits against the headboard and spreads his legs, glancing at me before looking away.

"I wanna do it now." He whispers.

If I didn't have superhearing I wouldn't have even heard that. I smirk and roll around and move to him. I sit on the back of my calves in between his legs. My hands on his knees and rubbing his kneecap with my thumb.

"Do what?" I smirk.

"I want.. to.. make love with you." He whispers before pecking me on the lips. I melt and nod. i can't even tease him, I want to make love with him too.

God, 'make love'. I used to make fun of people who said that. But now... I can't think of a better fitting word.

I grab the back of Jeremy's thighs and pull him down so that he's laying with his head on the pillows, with my still in between his legs. I kiss him deeply and lovingly. My heart is racing when I look at him. Smooth and lean, beautiful and mesmerizing.

He looks at me and I can see the love in his eyes. It still shocks me that he loves me.

He loves me.

I growl at the thought and start kissing down his jaw to his neck. I can hear his heavy breathing in my ear. My fingers go to my mouth and wet them before bringing them to his hole.

"Are you sure?"

He nods his head hurriedly. "Yes, yes I am."

He takes a sharp breath when I slide in a finger, inch by inch. I go slowly and start streching him. When I do the second finger he winces, I bring my other hand to his cock and stroke it slowly. He moans and screws his eyes shut. I slide in my third finger and go a little deeper than before, searching for something to make him scream.

Suddenly he clentches around my fingers and moans loudly. He looks at me wide-eyed.

"W-What was that?" He asks bewildered.

I huff a laugh and press on it again, watching the way he crumbles in pleasure.

"This, right here, is your prostate. Feels good doesn't it?" I smile at him deviously. He sighs in pleasure, moving is hips with my fingers thrusting in and out. He nods his head in agreement before moaning and throwing his head back.

"Damie please~ I'm ready. Hurry, please." He begs, which is unnecessary, I'm about to blow any minute now. I go to the bedside table and pull out the lube. I pour ome on my hand and dick. I give him another stretch and scissor him open.

"Alright, this may hurt, so tell me to stop at anytime and I will."

I line up my cock at his hole and slide the tip in slowly. He whines in pain and a take his hand in mine and squeeze it.

I whisper that 'it's okay' and 'you'll feel better soon'.

I finally get the tip in and work the rest in slowly and watching for pain on Jeremy's face.

It's a slow process but just staring at Jeremy's face is enough to make me keep this pace. Slow and careful. Gentle touches and loving gazes.

I finally get my whole cock in and just stay still. It's a struggle but I wait until he is okay to move. I look at his tear stained face and wipe his cheeks with my thumbs. I kiss his cheeks and take a deep breath to steady myself. Finally Jeremy nods and moves his hips experimentaly.

"You can move." He says shakily. I wish I had the willpower to stay still for a few more moments but I can't. Just looking at the one I love, naked and in my arms is too much.

I pull out slowly and thrust back in just as slow. I watch his face like a hawk and take his cock in my hand. My head goes to his nipple and I lick it. I suck on his pink nub going in and out of him. He moans and holds my head close to him.

"Faster." He whispers.

I want to thank the stars above when I hear his voice. I thurst faster and keep stroking him, while licking and sucking at his nipple.

"I love y-you." He moans. I stop sucking on his nipple and look up at him. I move my face to his and just look in his eyes as I thrust. I his his prostate head on and he moans so loudly I know we'll be getting a complaint tomorrow. I litter kisses all over his face and move my unoccupied hand to tug on his nipple.

"I love you too." I whisper matching his tone, not wanting to break the bubble we have.

I start to fill the familiar burn in my stomach and thrust a little faster. Hitting his prostate on every thrust. He moans and his hands go to my back, holding me closer. I stroke his cock faster and pull him into a kiss.

I break the kiss but don't move away.

"I love you so much, I can't imagine a world where I don't love you. Thank you for coming into my life." I gasp out. My lips brushing his with every word. His eyes flutter and start to water, a smile breaks out on his face and his hands move to cup my cheeks. He stares at me, moaning and shaking in pleasure, but his eyes never leaving mine.

"Damon, I l-love you, I can't think over a better way to word it than.. you are my life." The tears fall from his eyes but the smile only widens. He moans loudly and starts to meet my thrusts.

He's close.

I thrust harder into his prostate and I watch his face during his climax. I moan at his pleasure and chase mine as I watch him cool down. My face goes to the crook of his shoulder, his hand running through my hair. My thrusts get sloppier and harder. i groan at the amount of pleasure I'm drowned with.

I calm down, my face still in his shoulder, loving the way he caresses me. I pull out of him ignoring his whine, and walk on shaky legs to the bathroom to get a warm washcloth. When I come back, he's half asleep and waiting for me. He see's me and gives me a sleepy smile, which I return. I clean him up and carefully clean around his hole. When I'm done cleaning him up I toss the rag on the floor and cuddle up to my man.

"I love you." I hear him mumble. I smile and hug him to me tighter.

"I love you too."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

71.6K 5K 50
I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS THE SECOND MALE LEAD. BUT TURNS OUT I WAS EVEN LESS THAN THAT. WHEN I THOUGHT I HAD DIED, I MET THE DEVIL. EXCEPT THAT WE H...
Forever His Autorstwa KaedeT

Krótkie Opowiadania

426K 10.8K 12
It was now nighttime and I returned to my room which was very dark. The curtains were closed, strange I'm sure it was open this morning... Whatever...
31K 1K 11
Your head feels fuzzy as you begin to stir. Your mind feels foggy, as if it was...erased..? or forgotten. You feel yourself laying in something soft...
449K 21.1K 56
One night, a young man wakes up in an empty room. He looks around, but he doesn't recognize his surroundings. Where is he? Why is he here? Who is he...