𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒, ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱ...

By bluuvs

ᴀ ʙʟᴜᴜᴠꜱ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ❝ you are the only girl i want, i want us to be together. ❞ ❝ you always know what to s... More

⌗ 𝐏RELUDE
⌗ 𝐎NE
⌗ 𝐓WO
⌗ 𝐓HREE
⌗ 𝐅OUR
⌗ 𝐅IVE
⌗ 𝐒IX
⌗ 𝐒EVEN
⌗ 𝐄IGHT
⌗ 𝐍INE
⌗ 𝐓EN
⌗ 𝐄LEVEN
⌗ 𝐓WELVE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTEEN
⌗ 𝐅OURTEEN
⌗ 𝐅IFTEEN
⌗ 𝐒IXTEEN
⌗ 𝐒EVENTEEN
⌗ 𝐄IGHTEEN
⌗ 𝐍INETEEN
⌗ 𝐓WENTY
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-ONE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-TWO
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FOUR
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FOUR, PRT TWO
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FIVE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-SIX
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-SEVEN
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-EIGHT
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-NINE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY-ONE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY-TWO

⌗ 𝐓WENTY-THREE

7.3K 281 342
By bluuvs

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴.

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

CELESTE DRANK THE glass of water that the nurse had brought in for her. she was currently waiting for the other doctor to tell her when she was able to go home. celeste touched the wrapped bandage that was pulled around her chest, she winced when she felt a burning sensation.

the first bullet that went through her body was shot directly through her bottom chest with the other bullet inches apart from her heart. the doctors had informed her that she was going to be discharged today after the surgery that would have taken place.

it was two weeks after she had woken up and she wanted to go home already. you would think that someone who just got out of an coma would want to rest but celeste just wanted everything to go back to normal, which she didn't know if would ever be possible but she hoped that it would.

darrian was at school right now so she hasn't seen him all day, but he had promised he would be their when she got discharged.

the doctor walked in the room with a clipboard in her hands, "ms dawn. it seems like your surgery went better than we had expected so we will be calling your father to pick you up mk?" she smiled at celeste who just nodded, sending back the same smile.

celeste took her phone from her side and texted darrian that she was going to be released soon before calling her cousin. isis picked up the call quickly, "hi stinks." celeste saw isis walking meaning she was on her way to the hospital.

"hey, you coming too right?" she asked as isis nodded in conformation. the two continued talking until isis said that she was in the hospital which made celeste get ready to leave. celeste was already changed into a pair of sweatpants and hoodie so all she had to do was take all her belongings.

when celeste had gotten home she had ended up taking a nap, sure she was literally asleep for almost three months but she had always been a deep sleeper. the doctor had also told her that she would be having trouble sleeping and a bunch of nightmares.

and she wasn't lying.

celeste woke up with a pounding headache and heavy breathing from the nightmare she just experienced. celeste clutched her chest just to pull it away because of the pain that suppressed around the area. celeste knew it wasn't real, she knew it but that didn't stop her from getting scared. it was like her being shot all over again, to the details and the way she felt on that day.

the nightmare showcased her in the same exact spot she was in that day, she felt like it was all happening over again but this time she didn't wake up. celeste was scared. she didn't know if anything would happen again.

she felt like as it was her fault for all of this happening.  maybe if she hadn't been so stubborn she wouldn't even be in this position. because that night will forever scar her to the point that she was scared to go out alone.

celeste grabbed the tylenol pills and downed it with water. she looked over at her phone, deciding if she should text darrian to come over or if she was being to clingy. she decides to just look over the message she sent him a while ago just to see it was left on read.

she furrowed her eyebrows, she thought he would come over to see her when she was being discharged from the hospital, especially after he promised he would and after her surgery too.

celeste just brushed it off to the side, not wanting to bother him no more. she didn't know if she was just thinking too much of it but it felt like he didn't wanna be around her anymore. she didn't wanna tell him though it would be better if she did.

celeste heard her front door open and she already knew it was isis since she said she would be coming over after she had dropped celeste home from the hospital. celeste heard more than her cousin's voice making her feel a little bit better since she predicted that darrian would be with her.

"ms dawnnn, may we come in?" notti spoke over celeste's closed door in a goofy accent celeste's mood uplifted from the sound of her friends, "yess." she replied as the door opened. isis, dd and notti walked in but no sign of ddot.

"my wife!" dd jogged up to celeste and hugged her as she laughed at his actions. "hi dd." she spoke quietly as she hugged the boy. "move nigga! it's my turn." notti shoved dd out the way and hugged celeste close to his stomach since she was on her bed.

celeste felt a sense of deja vu for some reason but she just couldn't remember why. "anyways.. we came with food since we know that hospital food be stankin." isis shook her head as she hugged celeste.

celeste let out a small laugh as she took to the food out of the plastic bag that was placed next to her. she began zoning out as they started talking about something, it was like they could tell what she was thinking about because isis said something about it.

"ddot said he got caught up, that's why he not here yet." she reassured celeste who just nodded when she heard the name of her boyfriend. celeste lost her appetite and put the sandwich she was eating down.

dd sat down on the bed next to celeste as notti and isis went downstairs to grab snacks to watch a movie. "you feeling any better today?" he asked, celeste turned her head to his and nodded slowly.

both of them knew she was lying but also knew that she wasn't gonna open up on how she felt so they just sat in silence. notti and isis eventually came back up from downstairs to watch the movie.

celeste looked to her side and picked up her phone seeing that ddot still hadn't replied but left her on read, she let out a quiet sigh before turning her phone off to attempt to enjoy her time with her friends.

CELESTE WAIVED BYE at her friends who left her house. it was currently nine and they were just now leaving after spending hours over at her house. though as much as celeste tried to get her mind off it it bothered her a bit that darrian didn't come over to see her at all.

he promised.

celeste looked at her phone once again before picking it up and calling darrian. it rang, and rang before the call disconnected. she didn't know if she wanted to yell or cry at this point because she was at her lowest and he was the only person she could freely tell.

"okay.. okay." she whispered to herself as she put the phone back on her bed. she didn't want to be around anyone else but him. she felt like a fool. a whole fool.

and it was the fact that his friends had come and checked up on her but he had left her on read for the past five hours, that's what hurt her more. celeste sensed another headache coming her way so she swallowed down another tylenol pill and downed it with water.

celeste didn't know what to do since she had been informed from her doctor that she would be having a bunch of bad migraines along with her nightmares and they had given her advice to be with someone when she had both of those things but that one person wasn't answering.

celeste didn't even care anymore, she just wanted to be around with him. she felt another bad feeling come up to her literal heart and it hurt her that she couldn't talk to anyone about it.

celeste knew that she shouldn't have done this but she swiped through the instagram app, feeling the same feeling she felt months ago from the haven and ddot situation. she clicked on ddot's account to see that he had actually added to his story.

she didn't know what she was expecting but when she saw ddot getting high at a party, her heart dropped down to her ass. not only had he lied to her and said that he had gotten to school which he obviously hadn't seen celeste put the peace's together that he posted this at noon, the time when she had texted him she was being discharged.

he had left her on read, not answered any of her texts and now celeste didn't even know what darrian was doing at the party. celeste frowned at the sight, feeling her eyes pool up with tears. she was thankful that was the only story he had posted and no other stupid stuff he was doing.

she couldn't even lie and say that she felt a little insecure because here she was, in her bed with a literal cast wrapped around her chest and now her own boyfriend didn't even come to check on her after she was discharged from the literal hospital after months and months of being in pain.

celeste put her phone down just to receive an incoming call. on other days she would be happy that it was this person but as of now she wanted to throw her phone across the room.

"hello?" she spoke into the phone, not being able to know who it was but until she heard that voice she knew it was him.

"we needa talk."

F SPEAKS 💫

NOTE— darrian she just woke up and you wanna cause her trouble wtf 🤦🏾‍♀️. anyways sorry y'all fro the long ass delay of getting this chapter out , i'm so sick rn and blame fucking tiktok because i have stopped this chapter halfway through because i couldn't stop opening that fuckin app 🤦🏾‍♀️. anyways chile .. the normal update schedule is back now 😛. see ya later pookies 😍😍.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.1K 2.9K 22
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ they meet at the police station & a baltimore girl & harlem boy fall in love.
161K 1.9K 22
Just imagines of ya favs🤭
25.7K 790 21
"𝒮𝓉𝓇ℯℯ𝓉 ℛ𝓊𝓃𝓃ℯ𝓇, 𝒢ℴ𝓉𝓉𝒶 𝓈𝓉ℴ𝓅 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓈ℴ𝓂ℯ𝓉𝒾𝓂ℯ𝓈" 𝐼𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝐷𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑁𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑖 𝑂𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑎 𝑔𝑜...
13.7K 272 14
When the popular track star falls in love with the popular basketball superstar. ✮ But remember, being well known superstars and in a known relation...