๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Œ๐ซ.๐‘๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ

By TEMPTTED

๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Œ๐ซ.๐‘๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
แดษดแด‡.
แด›แดกแด.
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡.
า“แดแดœส€.
า“ษชแด แด‡.
sษชx.
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด.
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›.
ษดษชษดแด‡.
แด›แด‡ษด.
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด.
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡.
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส.
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข sษชx
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส.
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข แดษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข แด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข า“แดแดœส€
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข sษชx
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡.
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡ แด›แดกแด.

แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข ษดษชษดแด‡

10.2K 566 1.1K
By TEMPTTED

Dear Mr.Right

It's been a couple days since the fight(s), Yamir, or I guess you didn't get in nearly as much trouble as I expected, I mean honestly all they did was slap you on the wrist. I think I really underestimated just how much this school worshipped you, but I'm not complaining.
I haven't seen or heard from Angie since then either, though I'm pretty sure that's due to her getting suspended for hitting me, that's what the hell she gets...I don't feel bad for her one bit!

"Yeah and then you yelled at me!" I pouted, looking up at the taller boy whose hand was interlocked with mine as we walked.

Yamir got in a bit of trouble for the fight with Darren, but not as much as he probably should have. If I'm being honest, I'm pretty sure his parents were just rich enough to pull strings, but his mom did ground him for a bit.

The only time we really get to see each other in person is in school, or for these little walks we take afterward.

As of now, he wasn't allowed to take any more trips, and he couldn't do anything remotely fun. The only reason he even got to still see me was because he said his dad had convinced his mom to allow it.

I swear that woman was scary, I was more scared of her than his dad.

"I was just tweaking out, I didn't mean it," He explained genuinely.

"Yep, and you cussed—I almost cried, but I'm a thug so I held back those tears." I teased.

"I'm sorry, you know I don't talk to you like that—It was just a lot going on, and I didn't want you to get hurt." He told me, squeezing my hand comfortingly.

"I understand," I told him truthfully, "but please don't get so mad you yell at me like that again or make a questionable decision," I spoke seriously.

"Yeah I won't baby, I promise." He spoke, leaning over to place a kiss on my forehead.

"You still going to that little kickback thing Tania is throwing tonight?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm forcing myself... I'm trying to get out of my bubble, and I don't wanna smother you all the time." I nodded.

"You never smother me, that's impossible for you to do." He chuckled.

"But I do want you to go though, I'm not allowed to go anywhere this weekend and I still want you to enjoy yourself." He said simply.

"I'd enjoy myself the most with you." I smirked.

He chuckled at me and shook his head, "you've been actin' crazy all day—you trying to tell me something?"

A tingling feeling took over my body as I dropped my head, "no..."

"You sure, I feel like you've been trying to give me little hints." He chuckled.

"Okay well if you know their hints why won't you do anything about it?" I whined.

We haven't had sex in like five days, what the hell am I supposed to do?

"Baby where do you want me to handle that, your house—where your dad could walk in any second or my house—where I'm grounded, either way, we have no privacy." He laughed.

I feel like he's just not thinking hard enough.

"I mean your car has more than enough room." I mumbled.

"I'm not having sex with you in a car Hayden." He shook his head.

"Yeah and why not, plenty of people do it!" I shot back.

"Cause you're worth more than that, you're my boyfriend. I make love to you...I'm not just fucking you." He shook his head.

Now while his explanation did make a lot of sense, unfortunately, it just turned me on even more, so that car was still looking like the best option.

"Nah I'm okay with it," I shrugged, laughing.

He rolled his eyes playfully and shook his head, "imma give you what you asking for soon, don't worry about it."

Music to my ears.

"How has practice been going, I'm sure your team was surprised to see you not really suffer any consequences," I questioned.

"I don't know it's kinda weird actually, If anything it's like they listen to me even more than before...I don't really get it." He spoke as he looked down at me.

Not them falling in line after seeing Yamir beat that boy's ass.

The simple thought made me start giggling, and Yamir looked at me with a confused expression.

I didn't wanna tell him they were afraid of him, that would make him feel bad—so I came up with something different.

"They probably just respect you more, you stood up for yourself y'know." I told him, smiling.

"Maybe," he agreed.

"I still wish it didn't have to come to that with me and Darren though—I don't like fighting." He shook his head.

"Sometimes stuff like that is just inevitable." I told him, "Eventually it was gonna happen."

"Yeah." He mumbled.

I pouted and stood on the tips of my feet to run my hand down his face gently, causing him to smile.

"Alright let me take you back home, I don't want you to be late to your party." He spoke.

"Not you trying to get rid of me." I teased.

"Never," he shook his head.

"Prove it then, gimme a piggie back ride back to your car?" I cheesed.

I just didn't feel like walking all the way back honestly, either way, I knew he'd agree to it

"Cmon," he instructed, leaning down.

With a giddy smile, I wrapped my arms around his neck and allowed his arms to hook under my legs before he stood up fully again.

"you good?" He asked simply.

"Mhm, let's hit the road." I joked, forcing a throaty chuckle from him.

About halfway through I pulled out my phone and managed to reach up high enough to take a picture that showed us both.

"Say cheese!" I told him, already smiling.

He literally said the word 'cheese' as he smiled , which made me laugh harder than anticipated.

"What...you told me to say it?" He shrugged.

"you're so cute," was all I said, chuckling at his obliviousness.

When we finally made it back to Yamirs car, he took the quick drive back to my house, dropping me off so I'd have time to get ready for this kickback.

"alright, be safe, don't leave your drinks unattended, and call me if you need me." Yamir spoke as he came to a halt in front of my house.

"You sound like my dad." I joked, unraveling my seatbelt.

"something like that," he smirked, shrugging.

I felt my face heat a bit after that, but ultimately I just rolled my eyes playfully.

"Yeah Yeah I'll be responsible," I told him as I leaned in to meet his lips for a kiss.

When we broke I reached for the door handle and stepped out.

"Send me some pictures too—before you go out." He announced.

"You're so obsessed," I teased.

"shut up," he chuckled.

As usual, he didn't pull off until I had stepped foot safely in my house.

"Hey dad," I greeted, speaking to my father who sat comfortably on the couch.

"Hey son, how was school?" He asked.

"Fine," I said honestly, nothing really eventful happened. Things were going back to somewhat being normal really, People seemed to finally be getting over the fact Yamir and I were together.

I didn't get as many weird looks, in fact, if anything—people actually spoke to me more.

"that's good, listen I got a surprise for you in the kitchen, go get it before you head upstairs." He smiled, standing to his feet.

I gave him a suspicious look then nodded, "is it a puppy?"

"HA, nice try but no—we don't do animals in this household, you know that." He replied.

Worth a shot.

Finally, after glancing at him one last time I went ahead and made my way into the kitchen, looking around in confusion before I spotted a body sitting at our dining table.

" 'RIQ!" I questioned out loud, face contorted in surprise.

"Wassup Little brother," my older brother, Tariq, smiled, standing up and opening up his arms as he motioned for a hug.

Of course, I met him for the embrace, squeezing tightly as we stood like that for a good minute.

I hadn't gotten to see him in what felt like years, he rarely came back home from college.

"How are you here—I mean, I'm excited...but how!?" I questioned.

"Springs break." He responded simply.

"Had to come see the old man and the lil' brat—you know me." He joked, causing me to flat-face him.

"Only half of that sentence is correct, but anyways—how's college, are you still going good with basketball?" I asked , walking over to the kitchen counter and hopping on it to take a seat.

"It's coo'," he shrugged, "I'm a senior now—I'm just hopin' I get drafted, I'm tryna go pro."

"Your college has a pretty good rate for players who funnel from there to the league—you'll make it son." Our dad spoke.

"—and when you do, make sure you buy pops a house ya' hear?" He added, laughing.

"I Gotchu pop," Tariq responded

"How long are you gonna stay?" I asked, looking over at my brother in anticipation.

"A week," he told me, "gotta make sure you don't get in no trouble out here." He smirked.

"boy I'm grown." I waved off.

"not at all." He laughed.

"Anywho—I've got a kickback to get ready for, so I'll be seeing you later." I announced as I hopped down from the counter.

"A kickback!?" He questioned in genuine surprise.

"—Nigga you got friends now?" He then asked.

"Okay...cut it out.." I mumbled.

"You going with that boy Dad was telling me about?" He asked, "Yamir was it?"

"Actually no, it's with an actual friend, and what do you mean Dad was telling you about Yamir?" I asked.

"It was all good stuff Hayden, calm down." Our father spoke, shaking his head.

"Yeah, but I still want to meet him." Tariq added.

Great, as if my dad wasn't enough, now I have an overprotective brother to worry about.

"And if I'm not mistaken, didn't I tell you to call Tariq before you went on that trip with him?" My dad asked.

Uh oh.

"Must've slipped my mind.." I chuckled nervously, edging closer and closer to the exit of our kitchen.

"You guys went on a trip, oh nah now I definitely need to meet the kid, he taking you on trips and shit." Tariq chuckled.

"Yeah I'm so done with this conversation, I'm gonna see you two later," I said quickly as I speed walked out of the kitchen.

Once I made it to my room, I went ahead and laid out my outfit for tonight before heading to the bathroom to do my hygiene.

"Hey Hey, haymakers I'm back with another video," I introduced, making sure my camera was propped up securely on the sink while I did my skincare routine.

Who knows maybe one day I'll actually upload these videos, until then they were just fun to do.

So as usual, I'm gonna go in first with my Fenty skin cleanser, yep—"

My sentence was cut off when my phone began to ring, temporarily pausing the music I had playing from my Mac.

I reached over to look at my phone and realized it was Yamir, so of course—I answered.

"Hey bubba," I answered as I went ahead and rubbed the cleanser on my face.

"whatchu doin' pretty boy?" He questioned, and based on the tone of his voice I could tell he was laying down—and probably about to fall asleep.

"Getting ready," I chuckled, "I'm just washing my face now."

"oh...yeah I should probably leave you alone huh?" He questioned.

Poor thing looked like a sad puppy on my screen, his parents really didn't have to ground him. I mean yeah, he beat up three people—but to be fair they all deserved it.

"No it's okay, I miss you," I replied, smiling.

Yes, we just left each other about an hour ago...who cares.

"I miss you too, I wish we were still at that cabin to be honest." He mumbled groggily.

"same," I sighed.

"Hey maybe this summer we can take another trip, that way we won't have to come back for a while." I suggested

"that sounds cool, we probably just gotta work around our schedules when it comes to the transition to college and everything." He explained.

"That's true, " I nodded.

"Also I've been meaning to ask you for a while—is FAMU really your dream school too, I remember you said it during the presentation but I wasn't sure if you just said it cause it sounded good," I asked.

"It is," he chuckled throatily.

"—their football team goes crazy." He added.

"Wowwww," I mumbled, tucking my lips to pull back the smile that was threatening its way out.

"Mhm," he continued, "you wanna be my college-sweetheart?" He joked.

"Isn't the term, Highschool-sweetheart." I teased.

"You're already my Highschool sweetheart, baby." He replied, smirking lethargically.

"god.." I whispered to myself.

Legs shaking, knees weak, hole quivering.

"What?" He mumbled in question.

"Nothing," I sang, cheesing as I rinsed my face.

"So what do you say, you gonna be my college sweetheart or not?" He continued, still smiling.

"Let me think on it," he shrugged, joking.

Immediately he smacked his lips, "You're not funny."

"I'm kidding, Yes I'll be your college sweetheart." I laughed.

"Although, I should probably learn how to fight before then. College kids are bold, they don't care if you're in a relationship or not—they are some reckless ass people." I ranted.

He shook his head at that and chuckled, "I'm not letting you fight."

"Nobody is gonna hurt you, and I won't let anyone think they're taking me away from you." He explained.

"cute." I shook my head, feeling my cheeks heat.

"I'm being serious." He spoke.

"I know, still cute though," I snickered, applying more things to my face.

"thank you." He mumbled lowly, and by this point, the only thing I could see from his end was his forehead—he was literally gonna fall asleep at any second.

I don't even know why he called me...

It's giving he can't fall asleep without being in my presence, I'm so powerful.

I chuckled at my own thoughts and finished up my skincare routine before returning to my room.

After propping up my phone on the dresser I went ahead and began to get dressed.

As expected it wasn't long before I started to hear Yamirs light snores. Just so I wouldn't wake him I hang up, but still made sure to send him the pictures he'd asked for

By the time I'd finished I was already ten minutes late, but considering I'm almost positive everyone would be arriving on CPT, I might still end up being early.

The fact Tania had assured me she'd only invited like 5 people including me, I'm wasn't too nervous about going. Kickbacks didn't really stress me out as much as parties did. Plus, none of her other friends went to our school either.

"Where you going?" Tariq asked as I made my way downstairs.

"That kickback with my friends...and since you're up you might as well take me." I smiled.

"You mean you don't want Pop to drop you off?" He joked.

"I'll literally Uber before that happens," I stated simply.

"I Gotchu, c'mon." He laughed, nodding toward the door.

Moments later we were making our way out of the house and into his car.

"Bro we really gotta teach you how to drive—this shit getting ridiculous." He told me, strapping on his seatbelt.

"How about no—and Riq I swear to god, what is this stain?" I questioned, holding back a gag as I looked at the white patch on the seat.

He leaned over to look then just rolled his eyes, "nigga relax, that's just whip cream." He waved off.

"Are you sure?" I asked genuinely while he began driving.

"Yes cry baby I'm sure, I do all my fucking in the back seat." He nodded.

"Yuck!" I replied dramatically.

"I don't wanna hear about your pussy adventures." I shook my head.

"Who says the only thing I'm getting back there is pussy?" He smirked, making my eyes go wide.

"Pause?" I muttered as I side-eyed him.

This caused him to smack his lips, "ain't no way yo' gay ass saying pause." He joked, laughing at himself.

I flipped him off in response before speaking again, "well what the hell did you mean—cause dad can't have two gay sons. I'm sure he can only handle one and I've already called dibs." I ranted.

"I ain't gay Nigga.." he stated foremost, "but I did experiment a lil bit—it's college." He shrugged.

"Oh—oh wow," I said in shock, "well that's....progressive,"

"Yeah, pussy still my number one tho', can't give up the coochie completely." He chuckled.

"Tariq please stop talking oh my god," I begged, slapping my hands over my face.

He only burst into laughter before speaking again.

"Okay enough about me Anyways, how's you and ya' man's?" He asked.

Immediately, at just the mention of him, I felt my heart drop. It wasn't one of those heart drops where you feel nervous, or light-headed, this one was like tingles, and and usual I smiled—which I guess was all the answer he needed.

"Oh hell nah, yall needa break up." He shook his head, laughing.

"What are you talking about." I questioned.

"Denny if you saw how you looked when I asked you that—you'd know why I just said what I said." He continued, shaking his head in humor.

Denny was a childhood name he gave me when we were little kids. Apparently, he was so excited to have a little brother, when our parents told him my name, he immediately started to refer to me as Denny—over time he just never stopped.

Honestly, it didn't bother me as much as people may think, I usually hated nicknames, but I guess it was different coming from my big brother.

He was genuinely just an amazing sibling, our relationship was perfect.

"What?" I groaned hiding my blush.

"You really like the kid, it's just obvious." He chuckled.

"Well obviously dumbass, he's my boyfriend," I stated flatly.

"Nah you like head over hills, madly in love, Romeo and Juliet, Adio and Elijah type shit."  He continued.

"You're literally so dramatic, and that last one's just a conspiracy theory, nobody knows if that was true," I told him.

"Man niggas know, they just playing stupid." He waved off.

"Anyways as long as ol' dude treating you right I'm coo' wit it." He then shrugged.

"—On God, if he breaks your heart though, Imma have to fuck him up."  He added lastly.

"Good luck with that.." I mumbled.

"Man you know how I get down, don't play me." He shook his head.

To be fair, Tariq was a good fighter, not gonna lie.

But apparently so was Yamir, so I'm not even sure who would win that. Tariq had the age over us so he was a bit more developed, but Yamir was built like a professional wrestler so I don't even know.

Let's just not get to that point, heartbreak isn't on my agenda anyways.

"aight this the spot right?" Tariq asked as he pulled up to what Im assuming was Tania's house.

"Yeah, thanks." I told him, reaching for the door handle.

"You need me to pick you up?" He asked.

"Yeah probably, Dad will most likely be asleep." I nodded.

"I Gotchu, have fun and stay safe kid." He nodded.

"got it, love you," I responded as I stepped out of the car.

"Love ya too." He replied.

After I approached the house I knocked on the door and was met with Tania's face almost immediately.

"Yessss, I'm glad you could make it Hayden!" She smiled, pulling me in for a hug.

After our embrace, I turned around and waved at my brother who finally pulled off.

"Oop who was that fine ass boy?" She smirked.

"My older brother, he's in college and he's a whore—let's move on girly." I shook my head, watching as she laughed.

Once inside she led me to the living room where the other people were, and then she began to introduce all of us.

As she said, it was only a small gathering—but just based on first impressions, the vibes were definitely there.

"Okay yall, here are the drinks, my sister got us some weed onna' way too," Tania announced as she returned to the living room, carrying two bottles of alcohol in her hand.

"You drinking?" She asked, looking over at me as she began to pour.

"yeah, why not." I shrugged.

She nodded and handed me a cup before doing the same for everyone else, and then one for herself.

With the music playing in the background, the alcohol had a calming effect. And honestly, since I hadn't had any in so long—it didn't take much for me to feel the light buzz.

Eventually, Tania's sister brought the weed like she said she would, and a couple of them began to smoke as well.

I decided that this one drink was enough for me tonight.

"Okay, yall I wanna play a game." Tania smiled, standing up.

"What's it giving?" One of her friends asked, who I just learned was non-binary, their name was Kai.

"I don't know, I want y'all to choose," Tania laughed

"Lord, girl you're the host—this is your job." Another of Tania's friends spoke, exhaling the smoke from their blunt.

"I just feel like this is the least y'all could do." Tania shook her head.

"Never have I ever?" Kai suggested.

"Messy ass." Tania's sister teased, causing us all to laugh.

"Girl well y'all aren't saying shit!" Kai shot back—laughing.

"fine, c'mon let's do it." Tania shrugged, returning to her seat.

"Kai you go first, Morgan you go second, I'll go third, Hayden fourth, and then my sister can go after that." Tania explained in detail.

We all nodded and then began to hear Kai speak, "Never have I ever had sex." they stated.

Damn, 2 weeks ago I could've dodged that bullet

Everyone dropped their fingers which caused Kai to smack their lips.

"Oh so everyone around here just getting some but me?" They scoffed, causing us all to laugh.

"Anywho—" Tania's other friend, Morgan spoke up.

" never have I ever made a sex tape." She spoke.

Everyone but Kai and I dropped a finger.

"Oh wow," I mumbled, causing a couple laughs.

"It's fun to reminisce," Tania's sister shrugged, laughing.

I'm pretty sure Tania's sister was gay just based on the fact she seemed to be a stud, but then again it's 2023 and we're not judging books by their covers here.

Honestly, I'd make a video with Yamir, I trusted him enough to do it. I just don't think he'd be up for it, he hates pillow-talk there's no way he'd like to be recorded.

"Okay," Tania started, "never have I ever called someone daddy during sex."

Now why am I in it...

With a sigh, I dropped my finger—feeling my face heat up like crazy.

It was only Tania's friend Morgan and I who dropped their fingers.

"Oh y'all nasty, no shade." Tania joked, causing us to laugh.

"Your turn Hayden," she then stated, looking over at me.

"Ummm, never have I ever had sex with a girl." I smirked.

To my fucking surprise, Tania herself dropped a finger, along with her sister.

"Oh." I recoiled.

"Bi-curious." She shrugged.

I know that's right.

We continued with the game for a couple of minutes, but it didn't last long because soon we were all beginning to feel the effects of both the alcohol and the weed.

Even though I wasn't smoking, I think I was getting contact high from just being around all of them—and they were getting fucking fried.

"No, I dare one of yall to call ya' nigga or girl and tell them you want a baby." Kai laughed.

I stayed silent and shook my head, one—mir was asleep, and two—he'd take me seriously.

"Fuck it, I'll do it." Tania shrugged, pulling out her phone.

"I thought you and yo' nigga broke up?" Her sister asked.

"We did—this ain't him, this just my lil friend." Tania laughed, causing us all to do the same.

As the phone rang we all sat in a comfortable silence before whoever she called, answered.

"Kammyyy," she started, using a teasingly pleading tone.

Immediately the boy sighed, "Nia I hope you not drunk." He scolded.

"boy what—ain't nobody drunk." She responded, holding back her laughter.

"You sure?" Kameron asked.

"Positive, so listen—I want a baby." She stated blatantly, causing everyone to burst into laughter.

The fact we laughed may have ruined the joke, but she just did not handle that smoothly at all.

"Oh my god, y'all so fucking wack for that" she complained.

"Nevermind Kammy, it was a dare." She admitted.

"Yeah good, I was finna hang up on yo ass." He responded.

"wow really.." Tania scoffed.

"wait I'm just sayin—"

"Nah you're weird." She shook her head, playing it off like she was really mad.

"Ain't no way you mad at me foreal?" Kameron sighed.

"I'm chillin'." Tania shrugged.

"Yeah okay, I'll be 'round there soon, that's all you want anyways." He replied.

Rather than respond Tania hang up, immediately smiling with her tongue out afterward.

"I've got niggas down to a science." She joked.

"You're disgusting." Her sister spoke, shaking her head.

I shook my head at both of them and continued to enjoy my liquor.

"Yo.." I answered groggily, not even bothering to see who had called me.

"hey, babyyy!" Hayden said loudly, and just from the way he was slurring I knew he was drunk.

This caused me to look up at my phone, reading the time. It was a little after 12, I'm surprised he was even allowed to be out this late with people his dad didn't know.

"You okay?" I questioned foremost, sitting up.

"I miss you!" He spoke, hiccuping at the end.

"I miss you too." I chuckled.

"Hayden, how are you getting home?" I then asked.

"Just hold on we're goin' homeee." He began to sing, causing me to shake my head.

"Baby...How are you getting home." I repeated.

"It's hard to do these things aloneeee," he continued to sing.

Okay well now he's going home now, clearly, he's had enough of everything for tonight.

"Hayden I'm coming to get you," I told him as I stood to my feet.

Everyone was sleeping right now anyways, and if I got in trouble I'd explain why I left the house—I feel like this is a good enough reason.

"Yay!" He clapped, "I miss you." He repeated.

What the hell did they give my boy to drink...

After I had slipped on a hoodie and my slides I went ahead and made my way to my car.

The drive to Tania's place was short, and soon as I knocked on the door I could already hear the music.

To my surprise, Kameron had opened up the door, causing me to look over at him in confusion.

"Wassup bro, watchu doin' here?" I questioned, dapping him up.

"I was summoned," he joked, stepping aside so I could walk in.

"Damn," I mumbled to myself as I was immediately hit with the smell of weed.

"No joke, I was just about to call you." He stated.

"Why, is Hayden okay?" I asked, looking around until I spotted him lying down on the couch.

"Yeah he's fine—just visibly drunk, I figured you wouldn't want him out like that." Kameron explained.

"Yeah, imma take him home, 'preciate it." I nodded.

After that I made my way over to the couch, garnering everyone's attention from the living room.

"Oh hey, Yamir!" Tania laughed.

"Oop girl who is that?" I heard one of her friends mumble as she looked me up and down suggestively.

"Aht aht, that's Hayden's boyfriend," Tania replied, shaking her head

"Bubba!!" Hayden cheesed, eyes semi-shut.

"Oh my God, why is it always the fine ones." Tania's friend whined.

"C'mon, baby boy let's get you home," I mumbled, leaning down to hook my arms under him bridal style—he was in no condition to walk.

Immediately I heard "Awwww," from about everyone around us.

"Tania, what the hell were y'all drinking on?" I asked as I held up Hayden.

"Ummm, Casamigos, Taylor Port, some other one I couldn't pronounce." She smiled.

"—he didn't smoke though." She added.

I just chuckled and shook my head as I approached the door.

"You guys be safe," I announced as I exited, "thanks bro."I nodded to Kam, who held the door for me while I held Hayden.

When I finally made it back to my car, I laid Hayden down in the backseat and returned to the front.

"Yamir?" He mumbled groggily.

"Wassup baby?" I questioned, turning on the car.

"If I was a chicken nugget w-would you *hiccup* still be my boyfriend?" He asked

I contorted my face in question as I thought, how in the hell would that even work?

"Yep." I nodded.

"that's good." He laughed.

"You wanna listen to some music love?" I then asked, trying to distract him before he asked any other odd questions.

"Yes!" He said immediately, "P-play Big Boy by sza." He cheesed.

"Ok," I replied, pulling up the song on my phone.

"Get it," he giggled, "cause you're a big boy!"

"yeah love, I get it." I laughed.

"and you've got a big boy down there too." He continued, giggling.

"Hayden cut it out." I shook my head, feeling my face heat up.

"huge boy." He corrected.

"Hayden, what did I just say?" I sighed.

"Sorry, sorry." He laughed.

Thankfully I found the song and was able to play it—distracting him...or so I thought.

"curved boy." He added finally, making my eyes go wide.

"Yeah nah you're not drinking again." I chuckled, shaking my head, "You're on one."

"I want a big boy—Give me a big, big, big boy." He sang along with the song, ignoring my statement.

Once we arrived at his house, I again picked him up and began to walk to his front door.

"Where's your key?" I questioned.

"back pocket." He replied, snuggling into my chest.

I sighed and did my best to reach around while still holding him.

Unfortunately, while I was doing that the front door swung open.

What I expected to see was his father—but what I actually saw was a younger guy. He kinda resembled Hayden but he looked more rough around the edges if that makes sense.

"you gotta be Yamir." He stated.

I nodded, still unsure of what to say or how to respond.

Didn't feel like this was really the appropriate time to be saying, 'nice to meet you'

" I'm Tariq, his brother." He explained, "You can go ahead and take him upstairs—he's lucky our pops sleep."

"got it." I nodded, carefully walking into the house, and quietly making my way upstairs, where I laid him down gently on his bed.

"Alright, you okay?" I asked.

"Mhm.." he mumbled.

"Good, I'm gonna head back home—-"

"Noo," he protested, "stay."

"Love I can't, I'm still on punishment," I told him.

"Please." He begged, eyes swelling with tears.

He was about to start drunk crying and I did not want to be the cause of that.

"Okay—okay, I'm staying." I sighed whilst removing my shirt.

Before anything else, I sent a text to my dad about where I was, explaining the situation and hoping he'd make it so my mom would understand.

Seconds later I laid down behind him, wrapping my arms around his smaller frame.

There was a heavy silence that covered us after that, honestly, I was just happy he seemed to be falling asleep. He was gonna be so pissed at himself tomorrow.

"Goodnight," he said randomly, yawning.

"Goodnight," I replied.

....
...
..
.

"I love you." He added.

It literally felt like my entire body twitched after that, "huh?" I questioned

Nothing

Just the light sound of his breathing, signaling he'd fallen asleep.

"I uh—"

"I love you too," I replied.

Maybe it was the alcohol talking for him...but for me....nah..I meant it.

♥  ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴍʀ.ʀɪɢʜᴛ  ♥

Hayden's Brother

Sorry for any errors!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 142 18
(แด‹ษชสŸสŸแดœษขแดษด แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ แด€แดœ ๊œฐษชแด„) แด‹ษชสŸสŸแดœแด€ ษช๊œฑ แด€ ษดแด-ษขแดแดแด… ๊œฑแด›แด‡แด€สŸษชษดษข ส™ส€แด€แด›, แด€๊œฑ แดแด€ษดส สŸแดแด„แด€สŸ๊œฑ ๊œฑแด€ส. สœแด‡ สœแด€๊œฑ ษดแด ๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸส แด€ษดแด… สŸษชแด แด‡๊œฑ ษชษด แด€ แด›ส€แด‡แด‡สœแดแดœ๊œฑแด‡ สŸแดแด„แด€แด›แด‡แด… ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดแดแด…๊œฑ แด€สŸสŸ แด€สŸ...
77.2K 2.8K 28
Enjoy
2.3K 124 7
Sสœแดษขแดu Dแดœแด˜แด€ษชษด-Cสœแด‡ษดษข sแดษด แด๊œฐ แด›แดแด แด…แดœแด˜แด€ษชษด แด€ษดแด… sแด€ส™ส€ษชษดแด€ แด„สœแด‡ษดษข แด€ษดแด… แดสŸแด…แด‡ส€ ส™ส€แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ แดแด€ส€ษชษดแด€แด›แด›แด‡ สœแด€s แด„แดแดแด‡ ส™แด€แด„แด‹ แด›แด สœษชs สœแดแดแด‡ แด›แดแดกษด. แด€ สŸแดแด› แด๊œฐ แด›สœษชษดษขs สœแด€s แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡แด… s...
865K 39.6K 39
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž" ๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™Š๐™† 1