far from it

By marraylove

.. More

WARNING//FACECLAIMS
intro..
one..
two
four
five
Authors note..
seven
eight.
nine
Ten
Eleven
twelve
Thirteen..
Fourteen
๏ฟผFifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
Twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
Tweny-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-Two
thirty-three
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
Fourty
Fourty-One
Fourty-Two
Fourty-Three
hm
not a update

thirty-four

2.9K 59 15
By marraylove

*same day*

Ight I was now at home and I was just waiting for Tone to get here with Stormi.

"Allat shit bruh" I said bringing the last of the bags in dropping it in the living room floor.

I decided to call Ty because she been blowing my phone up but i just don't like to be on my phone while i'm out.

"Hey bestie" I said while fixing my hair in the camera.

"Girl don't call me like that after ignoring me all day" She said rolling her eyes.

"Girl I was out you know i don't be on my phone when i'm out" I laughed.

"Yeah whatever what you did today tho" she said sitting her phone up and i studied her background.

"Um I went to target and the mall got some stuff got storm a new bed and yeah" I said leaving out the Tone part cause you in my business don't do that.

"Ok ok" she said putting a oreo in her mouth.

"What you did " I said getting up going into the kitchen.

"Nothing really sat around and slept all day at yo cousin house but you knew that" She said laughing and hopping in bed.

"Ok we'll i'm about to cook i'll call you later love you" I said putting my phone on the counter.

"Ok save me a plate i don't care what it is love you" she said hanging up.

I was cooking baked salmon and shrimp over rice with a honey glaze with rolls and garlic mashed potato's and asparagus.

I put everything in the oven and started peeling the shell of the shrimp until i heard a knock on the door. And yes I washed my hands first and also showered🙄.

I went and opened the door letting Tone in and seeing sleeping storm over his shoulder.

"You straight " he said as he laid her on the couch.

"mhm" i nodded going back in the kitchen.

"Youn wanna talk to me assum" He said laughing following me in the kitchen.

"What you wanna talk to me" I said turning around looking at him. Just know he was high asf.

" I might do " he shrugged then opened the oven and closing it back.

"alright " I said as he watched my every move in the kitchen and stood against the counter with low red eyes and his hands in his pants.

"Come on yo I apologized and shit what else mane" He said as he rubbed his hand down my face.

"Ok and I accepted your apology i'm not mad at you i'm mad at myself" I said as i took the salmon out the oven then put the rolls in.

"Mad at ya self fa what yeen do shit" He said .

"I don't know why I just feel dumb for some reason if we're on a break I didn't think it meant single you entertained other folks while i was still being loyal for nothing" I said feeling a cry ball about to come up but quickly swallowed it.

"Yeen even read the messages did you huh you sent names and just assumed " he said pulling out his phone.

"No but i seen you talking to the bitch who tried to jump me in your phone tho" I said looking at him like he was dumb.

"Mane she asked to suck my dick and i cussed the bitch out i don't fuck with that burnt out ass bitch" He gritted as he showed me the messages. He was just leaving her on read and she was talking to herself .

"I never even fucked her she was bout to suck my dick but i won't feeling it and that was bout damn near 2 years ago and after that the bitch won't leave me alone" He said closing his phone and putting it back into his pocket leaving me dumb founded.

Ok you not that bitch or nun but you ate that lil one thing hoe 🙄😒..

" Ok I'm sorry" I said as i turned off the stove and then hugged him.

"I love you" I said as i hugged him tighter as he put his hands around my waist.

"I love you to tee" he said back kissing my forehead.

"You can help me put storm bed up before you go " i asked him as i pulled away.

"Ye" He said and took a shrimp out the pan.

"No no it's almost done stop being doggish" I said popping his head hand.

"Ight damn" he said laughing and walking out the kitchen.

I made 2 plates and put storms in the microwave seeing it was now 8:09 but i wasn't tired and Tone stays up late so i know he would probably be over here all night.

"Here" I said handing him his plate and sitting next to him.

I was watching "Dream girls" cause it's my favorite movie 🙄.

I finished my food and went to throw mine away then waited on tone so we can put storms bed up.

"Ok what goes here" I said holding up at this point i don't even know.

"Read the damn paper mane" Tone said as he screwed the legs into the some. I know nothing about putting nothing together.

"Ok rudeness"I said rolling my eyes and left out to go check on storm because she would usually be up by now running around until like 4am.

I checked on her fixing her name so it won't hurt when she gets up and then going back into he room to finish getting it together.

When i walked in he had the head board up and the bottom part so all we needed to do is put on the slacks and the mattress.

"this shit was too easy" He said putting the mattress on.

"Haha Thank you" I said putting the sheets on and pillows.

"Already" he said as he sat on her little pink couch in the corner of the room.

"Stop watching me weirdo" I said looking at him while he death stared me down.

"I'm not watching you i'm watching yo ass" He said smiling showing his diamond grills.

"Im getting thicker right " I said cheeesing hard. Cause like my ass getting fatter i feel it in my walk🙄. And this 2 piece skims be having me looking RIGHT.

"No " he said blank staring at me and getting up.

"hater" i mumbled.

I picked up the toys she had out and put them in her toy chest then straightened her dresser off.
I turned her tv on putting on the rain sounds so she would stay sleep. Tone came in putting her in her bed and we left out after shutting her door.

We sat in the living room for about 40 minutes while i scrolled on tiktok and he smoked like 2 and a half blunts back to back literally.

"Well i'm tired you staying orrr" I asked as i played with his hair that he took out the ponytail he hair in.

"Mhm" he nodded and put out his blunt in the table.

I went in my room and got in my bed and turned my Tv off. He like sleeping in the dark with no sound because he say he like to hear in his sleep or whatever. He came in and got his clothes out the dresser that he leaves here and hopped in the shower.

Bout 20 minutes later he came in with a white shirt on black socks and grey nike joggers on.

"It's cold as fuck in hea" He said as he sat on my bed.

Cold is the only way I can sleep.

"Don't leave before I get up" I said as he cuddled me.
Cause he always leave at like 5 when heem calls and be at the trap all day or whatever.

"Ight" He said rubbing my butt with one hand and his phone with the other.

"I'm for real Keese" I said looking up at his low eyes.

"I am too" he said plucking my forehead .

" ugh i can't sleep now " I said sitting up turning my lamp on.

"Stay up with me then" he said laying up against the headboard.

"You don't go to sleep til 4 and get up at 5 or 6 that's not good" I said looking at him.

"I be having shit to do" he shrugged.

"Like what" I said staring at him like he was dumb.

"shit " he shrugged again.

"Ok whatever" i said getting back on my phone.

We sat in silence for like damn near a hour while tiktok sounds filled the room.

"You mad at me"He said turning my head to face him.

I shook my head no while keeping my eyes on my phone.

He got up and locked the door then pulled my legs making me fall back onto the bed and hovered over me.

"What's yo problem mane you been on and off with this attitude all fuxking day" he said in my face.

"I said nothing get the fuck off me" I said looking at him as we were eye to eye.

"Ight Tee you got it this shit for the birds" He said letting my arms go getting off me.

"No i'm not even doing nothing i don't know what yo problem is you always think i got a damn attitude" i said standing up watching him tuck his gun on his side and put his hoodie on.

"So now you leaving what the fuck marquise" I said standing infront of the door so he couldn't leave.

"Mane what i'm going to my car to get my woods my shit still over there" he said pulling my arm and moving me out the way.

"Well you acted like you was leaving" I said pushing him playfully.

"Na I would've said it" he said looking down at me.

I just nodded my head and got into my bed while he left out.

boring chapter but hey🙄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots๐Ÿ˜˜ Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ
43.6K 71 15
๐Ÿค if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! ๐Ÿค
159K 5.8K 27
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !
335K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong