๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Œ๐ซ.๐‘๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ

By TEMPTTED

๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Œ๐ซ.๐‘๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
แดษดแด‡.
แด›แดกแด.
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡.
า“แดแดœส€.
า“ษชแด แด‡.
sษชx.
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด.
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›.
ษดษชษดแด‡.
แด›แด‡ษด.
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด.
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡.
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส.
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข sษชx
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส.
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข แดษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข แด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข า“แดแดœส€
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข sษชx
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡.
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡ แด›แดกแด.

แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข า“ษชแด แด‡

14.2K 596 556
By TEMPTTED

Dear Mr.Right

.......I think I found you.

You ever have one of those sleep sessions where you never wanna have to move? Like, it's just perfect, you're comfortable, you're not too hot or not too cold, and in some instances, you're next to somebody that makes your entire life better.

I swear I felt all that this morning, the moment my eyes opened and I recalled where I was, a smile found its way to my lips.

That was the best sleep I've ever had, bar none.

It took me a couple of minutes of just laying comfortably before forcing my head off of Hayden's stomach and carefully unraveling myself without waking him.

As much as I wanted to lay there, I had to get more wood for the fireplace, so it was now or never.

After brushing my teeth and washing my face I went ahead and threw on my coat, snow boots, and other snow apparel before returning to the bedroom.

"where are you going?" Hayden questioned groggily as he spotted me, rubbing the sleep from his eyes as he sat up.

"All the wood burnt out from the fireplaces last night, I gotta go cut some more before it gets too cold," I explained, making my way back over to the bed.

"—-good morn', how do you feel?" I asked, leaning down to place a kiss on his forehead.

"I'm definitely sore, but it's not that bad." He responded, causing me to frown a bit.

Maybe I should've been more gentle, I was really trying to hold back. Towards the end, though I kinda just lost myself—I hope I didn't hurt him too badly.

"I'm sorry," I said genuinely, "I shouldn't have—"

"It's okay Yamir, it was amazing." He cut me off, smiling.

I broke out into a smile of my own as well but dropped my head as I felt my cheeks heat a little. I'm happy I made his first time special, that's a big deal honestly. I really wish I saved my virginity for him—even if we hadn't met back then.

Honestly, last night felt like losing my virginity all over again, I have never had sex like that.

"Happy birthday by the way, how does it feel to be an adult?" He cheesed.

"Thank you," I chuckle, "and it doesn't feel too different yet—we'll see if that changes."

"this is so exciting, we've gotta celebrate!" He continued.

"Didn't we do that last night?" I questioned, laughing lowly.

This time he was the one to blush and drop his head, allowing me to see all the love marks I'd placed on him.

"Aight, I really gotta go get this shit ready for the fireplace, it's supposed to snow really bad today," I told him, shaking my head.

"Oh wow—, should we head home early?" He asked in concern.

"We won't make it before the blizzard hits, the best thing to do is to wait it out." I told him.

"—don't worry though, we got a generator for the lodge just in case anything crazy happens," I told him.

"On top of that—that hurricane is supposedly gonna hit the entire east coast, so going back home won't be much better than staying here, I'm pretty sure they're gonna cancel school for a couple days." I explained.

I swear between my concussion, and now the weather...it feels like I haven't been to school in forever.

"wow," he sighed, throwing his head back against the pillow.

"I know—but it's okay, we'll be safe here. This place was built to withstand blizzards, don't even worry about it, love."

I could tell by his expression he was still a little nervous, so I did what I knew he liked best, I connected our lips gently.

When we broke it, his expression was more calm, which in turn made me feel a little better.

"Aight I'll be back, shouldn't take me more than thirty minutes." I let him know.

"—you should probably call your dad and give him a rundown on the weather, so he won't trip out." I spoke, causing us both to laugh.

He nodded and with that, I went ahead on my way outside.

At the back of the lodge, there were large logs that were put in place just in case whoever was staying needed more firewood.

I can't lie, it was fucking freezing out here, despite the quality thermal attire I had on.

It was fine though, as long as Hayden was comfortable everything was ok.

After grabbing the axe I positioned it at the base of the tree log before pulling back and slamming it down, slicing off a good rectangular chunk.

I continued like that for fifteen minutes until I had a good pile to my right. By this point, the wind had really picked up, and the snow was coming down heavily.

I'm sure this would be enough wood to keep us warm for a while anyways—so I planned on returning inside soon.

I mean we had heat, but the fireplaces worked a lot better for heating specific rooms.

Just as I had put all the wood away onto the gurney to carry back into the lodge, I heard what sounded like a cat meowing.

Honesty there was no way a cat would be out here in snow this deep, with the climate this cold—so I really doubted myself for a second.

That was until I heard it again, and this time I followed the sound back to where I heard it.

I ended up looking under the platform deck near the house, where I spotted one damp, trembling, freezing-looking cat.

"woah," I mumbled, surprised at both what I saw, and the fact it was even alive out here.

Upon seeing me the animal immediately crawled from under the crevice and approached my crouching body.

I was apprehensive to touch it at first, but it really didn't seem hostile, if anything I think it wanted me to help it.

"whatchu doin' out here buddy?" I questioned lowly, scratching underneath the animal's chin.

"Ouch!" I squealed to myself, immediately hoping back to a standing position.

Alright, no sitting on my butt today—got it...fucking noted.

I expected to be a little sore after losing my virginity, but man....

I decided to just lay on my stomach and prop my head up and in my hands.

The TV that was in this house was huge, and there was no telling what upstairs looked like, I still hadn't had the chance to explore. Yesterday we were....busy, and today my legs felt like jello so I wasn't about to do all that walking.

"Hayden!" I heard Yamir call out from the back door.

"Baby!" He repeated.

Literately what could he be doing all that yelling for...

"I'm coming, I'm coming," I announced standing up with a sigh.

Hearing those words sent me back, and now I'm really hoping that I wouldn't be getting sex flashbacks like that for the rest of my life—how was I supposed to take anything seriously?

"Look," Yamir spoke again, this time softly as I approached the back of the lodge.

"What the—"

"Is that a cat!?" I questioned, eyeing the furry animal he held close to his chest.

"Yeah, she was outside." He informed, "she's cold too—and I think she's pregnant." He continued to tell me.

"Yamir....you brought a stray cat in here—what if it has rabies or something?" I asked.

"She doesn't," he told me, "I know what that looks like."

"Fleas?" I questioned.

"I doubt she has any in this weather, baby I can't just leave her out there, she's pregnant." He said, a genuine tone matching the puppy dog expression he wore.

With a sigh I gave in, because truth be told I would feel pretty bad leaving an animal out in a blizzard to die.

"Mir, what do we even do?" I asked.

"We gotta warm her up." He explained, "put a blanket in the dryer, the laundry room is next to the kitchen."

"bubba I can barely move, I don't know if you remember this or not—but uh—you had me folded like a—"

"I got it!" He said quickly, chuckling as he shook his head, blushing once more.

"I'll go get the blanket, just hold her close, your body heat is gonna help." He instructed.

"Hold her!?" I questioned.

"I-I've never done that, what if she bites me?" I whined.

"Hayden she's not gonna bite you, look at her." He told me, smiling at my nervousness.

She honestly did look too lethargic to do anything. Plus I have to admit, she was this beautiful grey color with cold blue eyes—a really pretty animal.

"Okay, just—just hand her to me....slowly," I told him, holding out my hands shakily.

"Alright, please don't freak out and drop her or something, she won't hurt you baby, I promise.." he reassured again, eyes darting between me and the animal.

He sure had a lot of faith in this stray animal he just found, but I'll take his word for it.

I nodded and controlled my nervous breaths as I watched him look down at the animal in preparation to give her to me.

"It's okay mama, we gonna take care you." He whispered lowly to the animal as he gently placed her in my arms.

The first thing I noticed was how cold she was, I was surprised she was even still alive at this point. Not to mention Yamir expressed that he thought she may be pregnant, no telling the shape her kittens would be in.

"you got her?" He questioned, still supporting her weight in my arms.

"Mhm." I nodded nervously.

"Okay, I'm gonna let go now." He told me.

Again, I nodded, prompting him to let go and back away slowly.

"see baby, you're fine." He said gently.

"I don't feel fine—I'm scared to move an inch." I told him.

"don't be, she likes you." He informed.

"And how the hell do you know that, you speak cat?" I questioned.

"No, she's purring love." He laughed.

Now that he'd said that, I could hear the low vibrations that the animal was making.

"I'll be right back, okay" he said finally before quickly making his way to the laundry room of the lodge.

Man this is really not what I thought my first time touching a pussy would be like....

While he did that, I carefully and slowly walked over to the living room before taking a seat in front of the fireplace, ignoring the dull pain that shot up my backside.

Feeling the poor thing shiver in my arms was heartbreaking.I was thankful when Yamir finally returned, carrying the warm blanket in his hands.

"Okay wrap her in this—I'm gonna light the fireplace." He instructed me

Like he said, I went ahead and wrapped the cat in the warmth of the fresh blanket while Yamir returned back outside to get the wood that he had cut and gathered.

When he returned, he quickly threw a few chunks inside the fireplace before lighting it, providing us all with even more immediate warmth.

Moments later he took a seat next to me, allowing me to lean back into his chest slightly and relax.

"Is it gonna be okay?" I asked, watching as the animal seemed to weakly blinking.

"I hope," he responded, chest vibrating from his baritone.

"—we gotta get her warm first, then maybe we can feed her. There's no telling when's the last time she ate." He mumbled.

"How did she even get out here, we look like we're in Antarctica," I spoke, causing my boyfriend to laugh lowly.

"Someone probably left her, sadly." He replied.

"Honestly, if I didn't see her when I did, she probably would've died—the blizzards starting." He explained, motioning over to the window.

It was literally just a wall of white outside—and the wind was so powerful it felt like the windows would cave in.

"Their reinforced," he spoke.

"What?" I questioned.

"The windows are reinforced, I could see you staring at them." He explained.

"Oh, ok good—never really been in a blizzard before." I said sarcastically, using it to cope with my nerves.

"I told you there's nothing to worry about, I'll take care of you." He continued.

I felt my entire body heat after he spoke, and of course those butterflies made their appearance in my stomach.

"I can't believe you picked up a stray cat Yamir," I laughed, "like yeah I get why you did it, and I'm happy you did—it's just very random." I laughed.

"I know....I just don't want her to be alone out there. Especially cause she's pregnant, I wouldn't have been able to sleep tonight." He explained, "Honestly, I would've done the same thing if it was a person."

"Okay now a person would be different, what if it was a serial killer?" I teased.

"Then I'd protect us," he responded, "but I still like to give people the benefit of the doubt."

I craned my neck to the side and looked up at him. He had naturally low-hanging eyes which probably made him look intimidating to some people. But I swear he had the most pure, innocent face you could imagine, and the most pure personality to match.

Like no way, this was the same man that had me screaming last night, evil twin...evil twin.

"Why you get so quiet all of sudden huh?" He teased.

Honestly, the thought crossed my mind to just play it off, but no, I was genuinely curious how he was so different in bed than he was normally.

Honestly though, I liked both versions of him equally, it was a perfect balance.

"Sorry, I keep getting flashbacks...to last night." I told him truthfully.

"yo stop." He mumbled, again dropping his head shyly.

"Why are you being so shy, shouldn't I be the one embarrassed—you had me calling you things I swore I'd never say." I told him, feeling my own face heat up.

"I liked everything you called me last night." He told me.

"And I liked everything you did to me last night, so there's no reason for either of us to be shy." I spoke, both to him and myself.

"Pillow talk just makes me feel weird, that's all." He laughed

I understood that too, so I'd just leave it alone, I'll ask all my questions another time.

"Is she sleeping?" I then questioned, looking down at the cat in my arms

He took his pointer finger and hovered it over her nose before nodding, "yeah...poor thing probably hasn't been warm in a while."

"what are we gonna feed her, we don't have any cat food here?" I asked, pouting as I looked between him and the cat.

"we can just boil chicken breast or beef," he told me, "there's certain vegetables we can add to it too, it's easier than it sounds."

"How the hell do you know all this?" I asked genuinely.

"My mom used to make me volunteer at this animal facility a year ago. Said I needed the community service hours so I'd look better for colleges,"he told me.

"Ohh," I nodded in realization.

"Yeah," he spoke, "but you can lay her down now, she should be warm enough." He informed me.

"Okay," I responded, standing up gently and walking over to the couch where I placed the small animal down.

Once I was empty handed I stood up straight and released a sigh, feeling my nerves wash away a bit.

Moments later I felt Yamir behind me, and then soon his arm snaked around my waist.

"you did a good job baby, I don't know why you were so nervous." He smiled.

"I don't know," I mumbled, "this was all just really new to me." I said truthfully.

"and you handled it like a professional, makes me think about how good you'd be with a baby." He mumbled near my ear, pulling me into him.

"what are you trying to say?" I chuckled, " because I think I lack the necessary body parts to have one of those."

"ion know, my mom was telling me about how she read something saying scientists had figured out a way—or they're close, one of the two."  He spoke.

"wait what—"  I asked, looking up at him.

"Mhm, but you know how that shit can be, take it with a grain of salt, it might all be lies." He shrugged.

No way he was gonna drop a bomb like that and then say 'take it with a grain of salt,' I'm about to be obsessing over this for weeks now. I've gotta do my own research.

"I'm gonna go take a shower really quick though, let me know if you need something..." he spoke, placing a kiss on my cheek.

"So I'm not invited?" I mumbled, biting my cheek after my bold words.

He was silent for a bit then chuckled, "you're always invited."

"C'mon.." he added, nodding ahead.

Immediately I began to feel tingly all over again, and I guess I was taking too long to move because abruptly Yamir had hooked his arms under me and lifted me bridal style before walking.

"I have legs." I teased.

"yeah but they seem a little off today—it's okay, I gotchu." He smirked.

Smart ass, I wonder why they're a little off.

It only took us a few moments to get undressed and take our position under the heat of the hot water.

As expected, the luxury of the shower allowed water to shoot out from different Angels.

Honestly, Yamir and I hadn't done anything in here but stare at each other.

He just looked to be admiring my appearance, I on the other hand battled the sexual urge I was having again, seeing as though I was still sore from last night.

Eventually, I just said fuck it, reaching down to gently grab the semi-hard length of my boyfriend.

His breath hitched a bit at the sensation of my hand around him, just before he spoke, "watchu doin?" He asked.

"it's your birthday..." I said lowly, using that as an excuse because it was less embarrassing than outright saying I wanted to have sex again.

"I don't wanna hurt you..." he shook his head.

"you won't." I defended, almost pleading by this point.

God....stand up Hayden.

"baby...." He mumbled.

And although his words were saying one thing, the fact he was now fully erect in my hand was telling me a completely different story.

At this point, I was done talking,I simply leaned forward and softly kissed his soft pecs, swirling my tongue over the athletic muscle.

I guess that convinced him enough because again he picked me up, causing me to instinctively wrap my legs around his waist.

After watching him spit into his hand, he lubricated himself and again positioned himself at my entrance. That familiar feeling returned from last night as I felt him slowly push himself in.

The pain was almost unbearable at first, and I was silently cursing myself for even asking for this knowing I was sore.

But once he was entirely in, and the initial pain dissipated—all that pleasure came back.

When I was finally able to stop squeezing my eyes shut, I could look across at my boyfriend. The expression he wore with his lip trapped between his teeth, and the water from the shower beating down on him turned me on even more.

I was erect myself by this point, and as he gently began to thrust, the moans forced themselves out.

"This what you wanted right?" He questioned, "you needy for me now huh' love..."  he mumbled near my ear, sending goosebumps up my neck.

I clenched around him from both his words and the sensation of his length deep inside me.

Sex with him was like a drug, he'd already made me cum countless times last night...and still...I wanted more.

His words stopped when he began to attack my neck, biting and nipping, leaving me with even more hickies than before.

"I-Im sorry," I whined lowly, Throwing my head back against the wall he'd sandwiched me between.

"For what?" He questioned, "I'll fuck you every time you want it...don't apologize..."

"you get whatever you want when you're mine.." he continued.

"O-Ok—" my words were cut off when he jabbed that spot he'd learned provided me the most pleasure.

"beautiful and mine...say it." He instructed.

And although he'd told me to say something, he had also made that exceptionally hard when he increased the pace of his thrusts.

"I can't hear you baby..." he mumbled, returning to littering my neck in kisses.

"I-I'm beautiful—Ah!" I struggled, only able to get out half before it felt like he went even further inside me than he had last night, like—it felt as if he was in my damn stomach, what the hell just happened?

"and....." he dragged out.

"A-and—I'm....y-yours." I finished, releasing a satisfying orgasm, spraying both our abdomens.

"good..." he whispered near my ear once more, "good boy.." he continued as he flicked my earlobe with his tongue.

"hug me tighter." He then instructed, though I was confused about why, as usual—I listened to what he said.

That confusion dissipated immediately when I felt his large hands grip each cheek of my bottom. Soon as he felt like he had a secure hold on me, his thrusts sped uncontrollably.

All I could do was moan and whine, all while we splashed under the water. My entrance felt so wet by this point, like I was completely molded to fit him and him only.

"louder..." he said simply, " louder for me love."

And as if I needed any more motivation, my moans got louder.

Then they stopped, it's like they got stuck in my throat as I again started feeling that orgasmic feeling from my hole. The feeling that came in waves, the feeling that beat any other orgasm I'd had from my member.

My moans became gutwrenching when I managed to get them out. It felt as if I was having an out-of-body experience each and every time he'd jab my prostate.

"right there, that's right." He whispered, again biting at his lip.

"...look at you creaming all on me." He praised, "you're so damn perfect."

After those words, that euphoric sensation of having an orgasm attacked me from both ends, and as I released for the second time, my entrance clenched around him. I was full of complete ecstasy at this point, and moments later he reached his climax, filling me with more than just that ecstasy.

As we both rode out our highs, he leaned against the wall for support as he caught his breath and continued holding me up.

I'm genuinely not sure if I'd ever walk the same again.

"You gonna kill me." He joked, chuckling exhaustedly.

"Me!?" I questioned genuinely, "you've literally twisted me like a pretzel..."

He shook his head shyly, and seconds later I could feel his semi-hard member slip out of me—leaving me feeling cold and empty.

We did our best to actually shower for the next thirty minutes, and shockingly we managed to do so without having sex again.

He supported me with an arm around my waist because the bottom half of my body genuinely felt weak.

By the time we made it back to the bedroom, I was exhausted, genuinely, everything down to my fingertips felt tired.

"Maybe we should slow down on the sex love." Yamir chuckled as he looked over at me lethargically rubbing the lotion on my legs.

"maybe." I said hoarsely, throat tired from all the screaming, "easier said than done though—and now we're stuck in this damn blizzard."

"—what else is there to do?" I added in question.

"Watch a movie?" He chuckled.

"—read a book."

"—there's a game room upstairs we can—"

"I was being sarcastic, if you don't like having sex with me you could've just said that." I pouted.

Immediately his expression changed and he looked guilty.

"Wait no that's not what I'm saying, sex with you is the best thing I ever felt, I just don't wanna hurt you." He immediately defended, walking over to me, "—and I don't want you to think that's all I want from you."

I then watched as he grabbed the lotion from my hands and squeezed a bit in his hands.

"you're not hurting me, both times I've asked for it." I told him, "Plus, I know that's not all you want from me Yamir, if it was, you wouldn't have waited this long for me to be ready to do it."

I then watched as he rubbed the lotion in his hands a bit and then placed those hands on my legs, where he slowly began to rub the moisturizer in.

Honestly, the sensation and sight of what he was doing were not doing the 'no more sex' thing any favors.

"You don't have to—"

"cut it out, I got it." He cut me off as he kept rubbing the lotion on me.

"—but yeah, as long as you're sure you're okay—we can keep doing whatever you want to do, I just wanna be cautious." He asked.

I smiled at his words a bit and nodded, "I do wanna explore this lodge a bit more—plus we have a stray cat downstairs."  I thought out loud.

"see," he laughed.

"none of those beat the sex though." I shrugged.

"Hayden..." he sighed, dropping his head shyly.

"I'm just joking oh my god." I laughed, it's funny—usually I was the flustered one, this was cute to see from him.

For the next couple of moments, he rubbed the lotion over my body gently. It was intimate but not innately sexual, more of a pleasurable balance.

"My turn, stand up." I instructed as he finished rubbing me down.

He chuckled and nodded before standing upright.

After squeezing lotion into my hands, I wobbly stood to my feet and began to rub the moisturizer all over his upper body.

Honestly, being able to touch all over his muscles like this was arousing, but like I said before—it was more of a balance between being intimate without being exactly sexual.

Just as I got to his pecs he made them bounce which caused me to snap my head up at him, immediately forcing a laugh from his throat.

"show off." I teased.

"My fault," he apologized, still amused by my reaction.

Once I was done we both got dressed in comfortable clothes and made our way back to the living room area.

The cat who I guess we were fostering at this point was now pacing the room.

Upon hearing us she quickly jogged to our feet and meowed.

"oh um..." I mumbled, unsure of what to do.

Yamir crouched down to the animal and scratched under its chin for a moment.

When he stood up and we began to walk, the animal once again meowed, causing us to look at each other in confusion.

That's when something must've clicked in Yamirs head because he wore a shocked expression.

"wait..." he mumbled, walking over to the blanket we'd put the cat in.

Whatever he saw made his eyes go wide, and that caused me to walk over next to him.

"Oh, my god." I cooed, cupping my hands over my face.

"She's having her kittens." He spoke lowly.

The cat must've been waiting on us to realize what was happening because she then ran back over to the blanket and balled herself up on it.

"is she—"

"Yeah she's still in labor," he confirmed, "listen I'm gonna go get some gloves and some more blankets. Stay here, she's not gonna keep pushing them out if we walk away."

"Wait, you know to deliver kittens—isn't this scary?" I pouted.

"It's not hard, they do most of the work, I'm just here for help." He explained.

Before I could ask any more questions, he jogged away and disappeared around a corner.

Okay...

Star Athlete, Gentleman, Intelligent, Empathetic, Amazing at sex, AND apparently he's just an animal expert.

Maybe those TikToks I reposted for good luck on love were right. To think the comments were all saying how it didn't work.

When Yamir returned he dropped down next to me and placed on his gloves, then gave me mine to put on as well.

"are you squeamish?" He asked me randomly, still eyeing the cat.

"No, not really, why?" I asked

" 'cause you're gonna see some blood...and other things." He spoke, trailing off at the end.

"Oh that's....."

Just as I had spoken, the cat made a stressed movement, and much to my shock, a small sack appeared, sliding out of her easily.

"wow," I gasped, watching as the animal began to tend to her kitten, breaking the sack it was in

Honestly, I was feeling a lot right now, the kittens were cute, but the birthing process was kinda disgusting, All of it just left me in shock.

"See," Yamir spoke, "she's gonna do all the hard work."

He then reached in and placed both kittens near the nipples of the cat so they could begin nursing.

"how did you do all of this your first time, like wasn't it overwhelming?" I asked.

"yea, I threw up actually." He chuckled.

Okay now I don't feel as bad for holding back my gags.

"It got easier though, I'm just kinda used to it now." he continued.

I looked between both him and the animals in complete amazement.

"Ay y'know what, all these kittens are gonna share a birthday with me," he chuckled, showing his dimples as he smiled.

"What are we even gonna do with them, we can't just leave them out on the street?" I questioned.

"Course not, I'll talk to my mom about it, she's good friends with the owner of the animal facility I worked at. They'll take good care of them—it's just getting them there that's the hard part." He told me.

"Okay that's go—"

I cut myself off when I could visibly see the mother cat pushing again.

The weird thing about this kitten is that it didn't come out in a sack, it just slipped out—with no movement, and making no sound.

I looked up at Yamir who immediately wore an expression of concern as he gently grabbed the kitten.

He observed it intricately, then when to rub the kittens' back and chest in an aggressive manner.

"What are you doing?" I asked in concern.

"It's not breathing, I gotta rub it to get whatever fluid that's in its lungs out." He explained, "I know it looks too rough but it's the only way."

Hearing those words immediately sent anxiety over me, but I didn't want to stress him out any further than he may have already been so I stayed silent as I watched him.

"c'mon lil' buddy—you got it." He whispered as he continued his rehabilitating hand motions.

I swear a full minute had gone past and I began to think the worst.

But thankfully, randomly the kitten let out a weak squeal.

Again, I looked at Yamirs expression to see if what we heard was good, and seeing as though he looked relieved—I'm positive it was.

"there we go." He sighed, continuing to rub the kitten gently for a moment before placing it down in front of the mom who began to tend to it.

I didn't even realize I had let a tear fall, it wasn't until Yamir looked over at me and asked, "Why are you crying," that I snapped back into reality.

"I don't even know." I replied, causing us both to share a small laugh, "That was just....a lot."

"I'm sorry." He apologized genuinely.

"No, like I'm happy we got to witness this, and that you were able to help. It was just scary thinking the kitten wouldn't make it, then hearing the cries, now seeing them all." I ranted.

"I don't know what I'm talking about, just ignore me." I shook my head, wiping my eyes with my forearms.

"Nah I get it," he reassured, "it's just nature."

Nature sure....

But for me, it was more than that... I think I just fell in love with this boy on a level that scared me. It wasn't just the sex, although that did play in his favor.

It was just....him.

I can't explain it, I didn't understand it, maybe I'm just young and stupid.

He was just such a genuinely beautiful person inside and out.

There was no other explanation, this had to be love because I have never felt like this before.

... and I also had no idea how to handle it.

♥  ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴍʀ.ʀɪɢʜᴛ  ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

SLEEPLESS By soda

Fanfiction

226K 6.6K 21
WinTeam fanfiction.
262 40 23
๐™Ž๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ; ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต, ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...
Tense By kara

General Fiction

4.3M 173K 54
"I love you." "Oh?" "In a non-bro sort of way, y'know? Full homo." ~~~ Kai and Roan are a lot of things. Best friends, football players, straight...
1K 21 18
๐˜‹๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ? ยปยป---------------------โ–บ ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜Ž...