๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Œ๐ซ.๐‘๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ

By TEMPTTED

๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Œ๐ซ.๐‘๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
แดษดแด‡.
แด›แดกแด.
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡.
า“แดแดœส€.
า“ษชแด แด‡.
sษชx.
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด.
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›.
ษดษชษดแด‡.
แด›แด‡ษด.
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด.
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡.
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส.
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข sษชx
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส.
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข แดษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข แด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข า“แดแดœส€
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข sษชx
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡.
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡ แด›แดกแด.

sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด.

8.9K 553 354
By TEMPTTED

Dear Mr.Right

Ok...It's presentation day and I'm so damn nervous. I wouldn't really say it's cuz I'm shy, I have no problem speaking my mind but I don't really like confrontation I guess. On top of that, who the hell likes to speak in front of crowds, this #sucks. But I think having Yamir up there with me will make me feel better, I just don't wanna mess up :(
Anyways, wish me luck I guess!

"Hey where are you?"I asked nervously, holding my phone closely to my mouth.

"I have practice—I told you that, what's wrong?" Yamir questioned in concern, his tone soft and genuine.

I forgot he did tell me that, I guess after our week long holiday break I had just gotten so used to being able to call him up whenever. Now that we were back in school, he was so busy again.

"oh wait you're right—I'm sorry, nevermind." I responded guilty.

"Nah forget that—what's wrong?" He repeated.

"—yo give me a second." He then said seriously to someone who had must've been trying to talk to him.

"it's nothing really—I was just kinda freaking out about our presentation later, I wanted to be around you but I totally forgot you had practice I'm sorry." I told him honestly.

"oh, it's okay," he reassured, "don't freak out, we got this— there's nothin' for you to be nervous about."

"I know, I just can't help it. I really don't wanna mess up."  I responded.

He waited a couple of seconds, then spoke once again.

"Tell you what," he started, "I've got like an hour left for practice, come wait for me on the bleachers until I'm done." He suggested.

"Is that even allowed?" I asked.

"Yeah, plenty of the guys' girlfriends do it." He responded.

After those words left his mouth I felt those familiar butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

"—are you sure that you're okay with that Yamir?" I asked again.

"Stop overthinking it Hayden." He said simply.

"But I—"

"Cut.It.Out." He demanded simply.

"okay.." I mumbled lowly.

"—Marino you gonna stay on that phone all day or are you gonna join us!?" I heard a voice that I guess belonged to their coach echo from through the phone.

"I'm on my way coach, one sec." Yamir responded.

"are you on your way?" He then asked me.

"Yeah," I said truthfully, as I began to make my way from the the front of the school and headed to the field they played on.

At first I had been on my way to the bus stop before I called Yamir, but I doubt he'd even let me do that anymore.

"Okay I gotta go, soon as I'm done with practice imma come right over to you." He informed.

"Okay, I'm sorry again, I forgot you were busy." I said lowly.

"you don't have to apologize I promise, I'll see you in a few alright."

"Okay," I responded, before we both hang up.

Once I finally made it to our schools football field, I spotted the bleachers which indeed did already have a couple of people on them.

There weren't many, but I did recognize the girl Tania that Angie had introduced me to at the game a while back.

When she spotted me she smiled and waved me over.

I reciprocated the smile and slowly made my way over to her, before taking a seat at her side.

"what's your fine ass doin' here?" She asked, laughing.

"I'm waiting for a friend." I responded, which I guess was technically a lie, but hey.

"—you're waiting for your boyfriend right?" I asked.

"yeah."she sighed, "he has me come to all these practices—just for his ass to get zero playtime at the games." She joked.

I tucked my lips so I wouldn't laugh, then I spoke, "why doesn't he play—I'm sure there's enough time for everyone?"

"he plays the same position as Yamir, there's no chance he's getting subbed in over that boy." She laughed.

"Oh wow." I mumbled.

I played it relatively cool, but I can't lie—I felt some sense of pride after she said that, which made me feel a little embarrassed honestly.

As we enjoyed the brief, momentary silence—I turned my attention back to the field.

Again, I barely had a clue what was going on. All I know is Yamir seemed like he was really good—and he looked hot.

"You talked to Angie lately?" She asked randomly.

"Yeah I talked to her like two days ago when I needed help with an outfit—not today, why?" I questioned.

"I was just wondering, did she talk to you about a boy at all?" She asked further.

"The sneaky link?" I sighed.

"boy yes—she is still on him." She spoke, rolling her eyes, "at first I was like okay I get it, but now I'm like girl, let's move on."

"She's still my bitch of course I just want her to stop looking so thirsty, I'm sorry there's just no dick in the world worth losing your mind over." She ranted.

"Amen." I agreed, shaking my head.

"But you know what—I ain't even gon lie, after the details she gave me I might've went a little crazy too." She laughed.

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously.

"Baby she said it was long, girthy, with a curve." She told me.

"Oh wow, I'm tryna see what that be like....." I mumbled.

"You and me both, and she said he talked her through her orgasm!" She added.

My mouth dropped at that because, well for one I was a bit prude, but for two—I was also maybe starting to understand why Angie was losing her damn mind.

Yeah I'm a Virgin, but being talked through something like that sounds like it would create some stalkers.

"—I don't know if you know this but its already hard enough to make a girl have an orgasm—talking us through it is just the cherry on top." She continued, causing me to laugh.

"don't you have a boyfriend girly?" I asked.

"boy you right, let me chill out." She replied, shaking her head.

"Who do you think it is—she wouldn't tell me." I spoke up.

"She ain't tell me either." She shrugged.

Our conversation was cut short when I noticed Tania slowly looking up at someone behind me.

Of course it caused me to turn around as I noticed Yamir had made his way over to us.

"oh my god, I didn't even see you." I replied, ignoring the glances from around us.

I swear wherever he went, there would be people staring and whispering as their eyes basically gleamed with stars.

"yeah you were really into whatever y'all were talking about," he laughed, "how you doin' Tania." He greeted politely.

"Hey Yamir." She responded with a smile as she stood up.

"You didn't tell me this is who you were waiting for." She laughed as she looked over at me.

"Must've slipped my mind." I replied, which only caused her to playfully roll her eyes.

A boy who I'm guessing was her boyfriend then approached her and they began to converse.

"you ready to get out of here?" He asked.

"Yeah but I thought you had an hour left, Shouldn't you be here for like another 30 minutes?" I asked.

"I got it cut short—I don't wanna risk missing our scholarship presentation." He told me.

"That isn't for another 3 hours." I laughed.

"—okay well I couldn't stop thinking about you, you said you were worried and I could hear it in your voice." He then said.

I dropped my head with a blush before responding, "you really ain't have to do that."

"I feel like I did, cmon." He replied, nodding toward the parking lot.

Of course I obliged and made my way down the bleachers with him at my side.

"So what has you so worried?" He asked as we approached the car.

"I just don't want to mess up." I told him seriously.

"—I know we've practiced and everything but still." I added lowly.

"The more you stress over it and overthink it, the more likely you are to make a mistake—you really just have to go with the flow." He said honestly.

"I'll try—wait why are you on the passenger side?" I asked as I watched him walk ahead of me

Rather than verbally respond, he opened up the door for me and stepped aside.

They familiar dimpled smile covered his face as a red hue covered mine.

Once I was securely in the car he shut the door behind me. Then after throwing his bags in the backseat he made his way to the drivers side and joined me in the vehicle

"Just don't forget that I'm gonna be on that stage with you, If at any point you ever feel like you're nervous, look at me and raise your eyebrows—I'll take over from there." He nodded.

"Are you sure, I don't want to put all that pressure on you." I pouted, reaching around to place my backpack in the backseat along with his.

"It's not pressure, I don't get nervous." He told me as he started the car.

"really, what about for your football games?" He asked.

"Nah, I don't know what it is, but I just chill to be honest—long as I got my headphones I'm in the zone." He chuckled.

"Not even at the big games?" I continued.

"Not even those." He nodded, "because at the end of the day I always know I'm the best player on that field—I've put in the work and I'm confident in my self.

"—being nervous is just being unsure of yourself, and you have zero reason to be unsure, you're the smartest person I know." He nodded

"thank you." I mumbled as I failed at hiding my smile.

"I really wish I didn't get nervous, the fact nothing makes you nervous is like a superpower." I sighed.

"Well that's not true," he started, "you make me nervous."

"Me..." I deadpanned.

"yeah you." He nodded, smirking.

"How in the hell do I make you nervous—I'm half your size?" I questioned

"Because I like you, and I don't wanna mess up." He told me, resting his arm around the neck of my seat.

I swear to god I'm going to combust and melt into a caramel brown liquid.

"—I'm trying to see how many times I can make you blush and so far I think I've counted 5 in the last 2 minutes." He added as he laughed.

"Leave me alone and start driving." I pleaded, again avoiding his gaze.

He continued to laugh in response but obliged and began to drive.

For a couple minutes we rode in silence as we both enjoyed the music, but eventually he spoke and broke it.

"We should get ready together." He suggested, "the dress code is formal right?" He asked.

"Yeah it is, where do you wanna get dressed?" I asked.

"Your house is closer to the building we have to be at—I guess I can just stop by my house real quick to pick up my clothes, then come back to yours." He nodded.

"Okay." I agreed, as I pulled out my phone.

Scrolling aimlessly on Twitter was something that I loved to do—it was literally the funniest social media app, dare I say more funny than tiktok.

I continued to do that for the entire drive while Yamir picked up his clothes from his own house, then traveled back to mine.

"Is your dad home?" Yamir asked as we approached my house.

"No he's at work, why?" I responded.

"I don't know, I just feel like I've been around so much that I should talk to him more or something." He mumbled.

"—actually he did say he wanted to talk to you." I revealed.

"word, okay—that's not a problem." He nodded, parking.

"You're not gonna ask what he wants to talk about?" I asked.

He chuckled to himself as he turned the car off, "nah I kinda have an idea."

"What—then please let me know, cause I have zero clue." I said honestly." I responded .

"Probably just wants to make sure I have good intentions—which I do." He nodded, smirking.

After that he exited his vehicle and grabbed both of our bags from the backseat.

I followed suit and exited the car, "you don't have to carry mine," I spoke as I watched him hold both our things.

"it's fine, just go unlock the door." He instructed.

I nodded and obeyed to his demand as I made my way up to my front door and unlocked it, soon being joined by my boystie himself.

After he entered, I locked the door behind him and we both made our way to my bedroom, where he could finally place everything down.

"Is it cool if I shower?" He asked.

"Of course," I nodded, "you know where everything is."

He reciprocated my nod, and grabbed his own bag once more before heading to the bathroom.

While he used mine, I again used my dads, and as usual by the time I returned Yamir had already been back in my room, sporting grey shorts and a tank top.

"Not you dressed like a slut." I teased, rubbing the towel over my damp hair.

He raised his eyebrow in question and looked down at himself, "what you mean?"

"grey shorts and a wife beater, I hope you don't plan on going outside like that." I continued to joke, only for him to roll his eyes.

"I'm not seeing the problem, but no, I'm gonna change again for our presentation—I just didn't feel like wearing all that fancy stuff right now when we still have to wait an hour." He explained.

"fair enough." I shrugged before making my way over to my bed and laying down on it.

"I wish I could just lay here forever and go to sleep." I sighed, smothering myself in my comforter.

Moments later I felt my bed dip under his weight as he laid comfortably next to me.  I then took the opportunity to grab his arm and snuggle into it as I fell into an even deeper comfort.

"None of that," he spoke, causing his chest to vibrate with the baritone of his voice, "today we present, and we get this scholarship—then you can come home and sleep all you want."

"I'm just antsy." I mumbled, sitting up on my side slightly next to him with my knee propped up.

He rested his hands behind his head and cocked his head over so he could look at me.

"You're just in your head a lot and you're overthinking it, I genuinely think you'll do amazing." He nodded.

"maybe," I mumbled, before laying down on his chest this time, resting my head right on his peck—which allowed me to hear the soft beating of his heart.

"I'm so tired.." he said lowly

"because you wake up ridiculously early, then you practice everyday, and study anytime in between , I don't see how you do it." I told him.

"I gotta grind." He replied.

"grind for what, you're already the best player at our school—by far." I chuckled.

He was silent for a moment then he spoke, "can I be honest with you for a second?"

" 'course booby." I replied genuinely.

"I have a pretty big family on both sides, but we live so far from them all and I barely get to see them." He started.

" when I'm a lil' older, I want a big family—lotta kids, lotta grandkids, all that." He added.

By this point his heart rate had increased slightly but it was still relatively normal.

"I work really hard because I wanna be successful, if I'm successful then I can provide for the family I hope to have one day." He added.

"Yamir you're already rich." I laughed.

"My parents are rich." He corrected, "yeah that's cool for now—but I don't wanna live off of it forever." He finished, "—I want my own legacy."

I digested his words quietly for a moment before I responded, "I really admire your drive."

"—it's not weird though right, that I want a big family?" He asked.

"No, of course not—you seem like the type." I laughed, feeling as his hand began to run comfortable circles on my back.

"—how many kids do you want?" I asked.

"Man," he chuckled, "at least four."

"Damn," I mumbled.

"You?" He asked.

"mmm, maybe two." I responded, watching as he nodded with a smile.

I couldn't ignore the sadness that snuck its way into my heart after that. Sure Yamir may not care about the gender of who he dated—but maybe he was meant to be with a girl, because I would never be able to provide him with something as meaningful as a kid, not naturally at least.

I guess my silence was telling though because he soon spoke up.

"I'm not too worried about it though, I'm still young and I have plenty of time to figure that stuff out." He chuckled, "there will probably be a lot more options by the time I'm ready to start a family." He added

A smile snaked it's way onto my face after that, "yeah," I agreed.

For the next hour, we laid comfortably in silence, when we did finally get up to get changed, it was because we had to start heading to the presentation location.

I had already gotten dressed quickly in my formal attire, now I was just waiting patiently for Yamir.

"How do I look?" I heard from my doorway which caused me to turn around.

Can't lie, when I saw him my knees did waver a little but I hid it well.

"perfect." I nodded, "why didn't you wear the tie?" I asked as I walked over to him.

"I couldn't figure out how to tie that shit." He sighed, holding it up.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head before grabbing it from his hand.

Slowly I wrapped it around the collar of his shirt and began to tie it for him.

"why are you looking at me like that creep." I laughed, glancing up at his eyes that were glued to my every move.

"you so pretty." He smirked.

Of course, my face turned beat red and I dropped it.

"literally stop." I mumbled, embarrassed at how he had been making me react lately.

"I can't call you pretty now?" He questioned as I continued to place his tie on him.

"—especially when you're taking care of me like this?" He added.

"All I'm doing is putting a tie on you." I downplayed, laughing.

"and you look pretty doing it." He continued, gliding his tongue over his bottom lip

Thankfully by this point I'd finished placing the tie on him, because my hands were growing very shaky from the constant praises—not to mention it got overwhelming hot in my room all of a sudden.

"L-let's just go before we're late." I mumbled, stumbling over my words.

"yeah." He agreed, grabbing his car keys from my nightstand.

Moments later we were leaving my house and heading to the building, all while I tried to compose myself from being nervous about both my presentation, and from the boy sitting next to me.

♥ ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴍʀ.ʀɪɢʜᴛ ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 7.9K 26
Ddlb and bxb
174K 11K 49
๐€ ๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐„๐ ๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐ˆ๐๐€๐‹ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ยฉ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ "๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†, ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฏ...
1.1M 33.8K 19
The handsome and wealthy 'nerd' dominating the strong football quarterback? Talk about role reversal โ™คโ™กโ—‡โ™คโ™กโ—‡โ™คโ™กโ—‡โ™คโ™กโ—‡โ™คโ™กโ—‡โ™คโ™กโ—‡โ™ค
449K 25.5K 44
โPizzaface โž That's what they called him.