๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Œ๐ซ.๐‘๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ

By TEMPTTED

๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Œ๐ซ.๐‘๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
แดษดแด‡.
แด›แดกแด.
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡.
า“แดแดœส€.
า“ษชแด แด‡.
sษชx.
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด.
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›.
ษดษชษดแด‡.
แด›แด‡ษด.
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด.
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡.
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส.
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข sษชx
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส.
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข แดษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข แด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข า“แดแดœส€
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข sษชx
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡.
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡ แด›แดกแด.

า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด.

10.8K 609 888
By TEMPTTED

Dear Mr.Right

It's Carnival day for me and Yamir, idk why I'm nervous, like we've literally been around each other non stop. Idk tho something about this just feels different, my stomach feels weird. Maybe it's because I had regular milk instead of my usual almond milk with my cereal, yeah that's it lol.

"No," I sighed, throwing a pair of jeans to the ground.

"No," I repeated, throwing different ones down this time.

"None of these look right!" I groaned as I flopped down on my bed.

"Hayden, the first ones were cute." Angie argued.

I'd FaceTimed her to help me find an outfit before I went out with Yamir, but I really could just not decide.

"cute for a funeral maybe." I Pouted.

"what are are you gonna wear again?" She asked.

"I'm wearing a simple white shirt, but I got a cute varsity jacket he's letting me borrow for tonight too." I responded, holding it up.

"....oh he's big, that's gonna be huge on you." She spoke.

"That's the look I'm going for." I shrugged.

"Honestly I think you're overthinking it Hayden—your outfit is literally perfect, and it's only the carnival right?" She asked.

"Yeah it's the carnival but still..." I mumbled

"Mhmmm." She nodded suspiciously.

"What?" I questioned.

"Friend you have a crush on that boy don't you?" She questioned, laughing.

"what are you talking about?" I played off, walking off camera so she couldn't see me.

"Oh my god, you do!" She confirmed for herself, "What's his name—this is so cute!" She exclaimed.

"still have no clue what you're talking about—I'm going out with a friend." I shrugged as I pulled on my jeans.

"well what's this friends name huh?" she teased.

"I'm not telling you because you'll make it weird." I shot back, laughing.

"fine, just know im gonna find out—I always find out." She smirked.

"Okay well good luck with that one mamas." I laughed.

"you scared to tell me?" She pushed further.

"I'm not scared of anything—I just don't wanna talk about something that's still in the early stages." I shrugged.

"I can respect that—still, let me know how it goes." She said in excitement.

I laughed, but before I could respond, I got a text from Yamir letting me know he was outside.

"Alright Angie I'm gonna talk to you later, have a good night and please stop stressing over that boy." I told her.

"Yeah yeah I'll try." She spoke before we said mutual goodbyes and hang up.

After checking myself in the mirror one last time I finally began to head out the house.

Once I had made it downstairs and outside my house the first thing I noticed was Yamir leaned up against his car, drowned in his phone.

I smiled at the sight but I didn't say anything while I locked up the door.

Finally when I began walking over to him he looked up at me and smiled.

"you got all pretty for me?" He smirked, opening his arms to motion for a hug, "my jacket looks good on you."

"man I'm always pretty." I shot back, meeting him for that hug, inhaling his cologne and melting into his warmness.

"true." He mumbled as we enjoyed the hug for a few more seconds before backing away.

"c'mon," he spoke, opening up the passenger seat door for me and stepping aside.

I glanced between it and him before dropping my head as a warm blush washed over my cheeks.

Once I was in and strapped up he shut the door behind me and entered from the driver side.

Once he was in I took in his appearance, he had on a white T that looked to be a size too small purposefully so that it would hug his muscles extra well, skinny jeans, and regular white forces—topped all off my his usual gold jewelry. His outfit was so simple yet he made it look so good.

He seemed to notice my staring because he looked over at me while he started the car.

"—you good?" He questioned, smirking as his eyes drifted up and down my body.

"I'm fine." I smiled, maintaining our eye contact.

"good," he nodded, "so when you gonna start driving me around huh?" He then asked as we began to move.

"oh—Yamir I'm literally terrified of driving, like yeah no." I told him genuinely.

"wait forreal—you never told me that." He responded.

"—yeah I just think my anxiety is too bad for it so I've never learned, my dad tried to teach me but it just didn't go well." I explained.

"Damn." He said breathlessly.

"Guess imma have to teach you then huh?" He smiled.

"good luck with that—it's not happening." I laughed, shaking my head.

"You think so?" He asked.

"Know so." I shot back.

"Okay we'll just have to see then—I can be lil' persuasive." He shrugged.

"No amount of persuasion is getting me behind that wheel Yamir Marino, I'm sorry to break it to you." I teased.

"alright—I already said we'll see, don't even have to keep talking about it." He said confidently.

I tucked my lips and playfully rolled my eyes at his words before speaking.

"Can I turn on some music?" I then asked.

"—yeah you don't have to ask." He assured.

I smiled and nodded before turning on the radio.

"Oh shit." He said instantly.

"what," I questioned.

"This that song I was telling you about." He explained, "the rap one."

I nodded in silence as I listened to it for a bit, "is this drill?" I asked.

"yeah I think." He responded.

"What's it called again?" I asked.

"Hood Favorite." He told me, "the artist kinda new but he blowing up—his music is so dope." He said adamantly.

"Oh yeah I think I heard about that guy on tiktok or something—him and his boyfriend, wait yeah he's so fine!" I spoke as I came to realization.

Immediately he looked over at me with a flat expression.

"What?" I questioned innocently.

"—I didn't say he looked better than you." I muttered lowly.

In response he immediately broke into a usual smile of his own, "you got me blushing."

He indeed was blushing, which made me laugh, "aw look at you." I teased.

"Okay cut it out—I don't do all that when you start turning red..." he defended.

"Yeah but you're this tall muscley boy—it's funnier when you blush." I explained.

"I don't usually do it." He said honestly.

"—so I'm just that powerful?" I joked cockily.

"yeah something like that." He nodded, laughing.

"okay I'm about to take a picture don't look at me or I won't be able to do it." I spoke as I pulled out my phone.

"uh—okay I guess." He responded in humor.

I ended up taking only one selfie, but about three videos because they just came out better.

"put me in one." Yamir joked, smirking over at me.

"Why, so your roster of hoes can flood my DMs trying to come to me woman to woman—and I'm not even a damn woman." I responded.

"I don't have hoes—relax." He responded, rolling his eyes.

"do the hoes know that, hmm?" I questioned sarcastically.

"I'm not giving my attention to anybody but you, is that what you wanna hear?" He laughed.

"I mean you said it so..." I mumbled, avoiding his eye contact.

"nah I think you wanted to hear it, you the jealous type leafy?  He teased.

"No." I blinked, lying.

"right..." he nodded, unconvincingly.

"I'm serious!" I continued to lie.

"So then you just wanted to hear me say it, you like being praised?" He questioned, sliding his tongue over his bottom lip before breaking out into a dimpled smirk.

My heart dropped a little as I tried to think of response.

keep your kinks to yourself, keep your kinks to yourself, don't run him away—play it cool Hayden!

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I shrugged.

"noted, noted." He mumbled.

"oh wow—would you look at that I think they're playing your favorite rapper again!" I spoke up, changing the subject.

"We're already here anyways." He spoke, which caused me to look up as I realized we had indeed gotten to the carnival.

He parked quickly before turning off his car and allowing us to exit the vehicle.

"you like roller coasters?" He asked as we began to walk.

"They have roller coasters at carnivals?" I asked.

"—at this one they do." He responded.

"Um—I mean sure, I was looking to do more of the games." I said honestly.

"well we can do that then—whatever you want you can have." He responded finally as we approached the front area.

I almost fell to my knees, I'll be honest—but we stayed strong soldiers.

"two tickets please." He spoke to the lady at the front.

She looked him up and down and then smiled before nodding.
I then watched as she glanced behind her to a female coworker, I'm assuming they just communicated through nothing but eyes because they both began to giggle.

Yamir looked confused, but I knew exactly what they were doing....and okay yeah maybe I will have the tendency to get jealous from time to time.

"you said two right?" She asked again, looking up at Yamir with a shy yet flirty smirk.

alright she's got about one more time.  How can I even put a stop to this without looking too suspicious, cause she was basically eye fucking him.

"yeah two," Yamir nodded, "I gotta special night planned for me and him."  He finished with a smile.

When those words left his mouth the girls expression immediately dropped and she glanced between us both before resting her eyes on me in a judging manner.

I winked at her in response which caused her to curl her lip up.

"here y'all go." She said dryly, handing Yamir the tickets, who just took them politely—still oblivious to everything.

"c'mon," he spoke as he looked behind at me.

I nodded and we began to walk, but not before I spoke again.

"Have a nice night." I smiled, waving at the girl who gave us our tickets.

She rolled her eyes at me in response which honestly only made me feel better.

"where do you wanna go first?" Yamir asked, breaking me from me petty antics.

"Mmm, I don't know—you choose, it was your idea." I shrugged.

" aight lemme see," he mumbled in thought, "roller coaster." He smirked.

"Oh—" I spoke.

"you scared? He teased, leading the way.

"I just don't know how much I trust a roller coaster at a carnival—but y'know what, why not."

He chuckled at me before we approached the line. Thankfully, and surprisingly, it went pretty fast and it wasn't long before we were being seated and strapped up on the ride.

Cant lie, I did not want to do this—I should not have gotten my ass on this stupid ride, you know how embarrassing it would be to die at a carnival.

—and to die a Virgin at that.

"hold my hand." I heard randomly from next to me.

"what?" I questioned, looking over at Yamir.

"You won't be as nervous if you hold my hand." He specified, "I'm not gonna let go."

"I'm not nervous.." I mumbled.

"okay well then hold my hand for me, I'm nervous." He lied.

This nigga looked as content as ever, he wasn't no damn nervous.

"are you?" I asked.

"Nah, but I'll pretend I am if it gets you to hold my hand—that way you don't have to admit anything." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes playfully with a smile before grabbing his hand, "cute.." I mumbled lowly, just quiet enough that he wouldn't hear me.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen here we go!" They announced over the speakers as we began to move.

My heart immediately dropped and I instinctively clutched Yamirs hand tightly, who only squeezed back for support.

"It'll be fun Leafy, just relax." He reassured.

It
Was not
Fucking
Fun.

"Don't fall.." Yamir laughed as he helped me up from the seat of the roller coaster after our ride had finished.

"I'm gonna throw up." I complained.

"you're fine, I Gotchu." He said calmly, placing his hand on my lower back to keep me steady.

"No more roller coasters for the night—got it." He then chuckled.

"yeah let's go play a balloon popping game, or like one of those water gun games or something." I suggested.

"Aight, there's a water gun game station a little bit ahead." He revealed.

I nodded and continued to walk alongside him, thankfully shaking off the nausea and dizziness from the rollercoaster.

"Hey bro how much for two people?" Yamir questioned, causing the guy to look up from his phone.

"2 bucks." He responded

"awww look at the cute little panda." I whispered lowly to myself, eyeing the stuffed animal that hang on the wall

Yamir nodded at the man and handed him the cash before the guy pressed a couple buttons and allowed us to play.

The objective was to shoot as much water into the holes as possible, with the positions switching each time—unfortunately I had terrible fucking aim, and my opponent happened to be good at everything he did.

"Let's go!" Yamir exclaimed excitedly as he won.

"you cheated!" I joked.

"nah I just got it like that." He smiled cockily.

"Alight relax.." I told him.

"Damn bro you got the highest score of the week—with 1k points you can get three mini prizes, or one big one." The guy spoke.

"lemme get the panda." Yamir spoke, causing the guy to nod.

"aww is it for your sister?" I coo'd, watching as the guy handed him the stuffed animal.

"It's for you." He revealed, then handing the stuffed animal to me.

My eyes went wide in anticipation before I grabbed it.

"you said it was cute so I figured you'd want it." He responded as we began to walk away from the gaming station.

"I didn't know you heard me." I told him honestly.

"Hayden I hear everything you say." He laughed.

"Oh really—prove it!" I smirked.

"Okay," he shrugged, "you really didn't like the fact I had that hickey a couple weeks ago."

Damn

"In my defense, I didn't know you heard me and most of the time I really didn't mean to say anything about it out loud." I defended.

"Hey it's cool I'm not mad," he laughed, "and if it makes you feel better, I didn't do anything with that person—it was just the hickey and then I dipped, I don't even talk to them no more."

"you don't have to explain yourself to me." I responded, shaking my head.

"I feel like I should if it was bothering you so much." He retorted.

"Yamir it's fine, we didn't know about the feelings back then—if anyone should be apologizing it's me, I shouldn't have made those comments." I said sincerely.

" Eh don't worry about it, didn't really bother me." He shrugged.

"—hey we should get on the Ferris wheel!" He then suggested.

After his words I looked up at it and then over to him, "but what about my panda?"

"you can take it with you." He chuckled, "c'mon gimme your hand."

Before I could do it he grabbed my hand and led me to the giant ride.

I can't lie I was a bit surprised at his ability to still be so normal—like affectionate and stuff with me in public. He didn't know if anyone was watching us, or if they knew him from school, it's like he really didn't care.

The entire time we waited in the short line and up until Yamir spoke to the park employee to get us on the Ferris wheel, I watched him in a muted trance.

Have you ever had the feeling that something is just way too good to be true, but even then you just couldn't fight investing yourself.

Like it felt so good right now, I don't think I even cared about whatever possibly there was that it wasn't real.

It just felt so Right.

"go head, you can sit down first." He spoke, stepping aside so I could make my way onto the seat of the Ferris wheel.

I smiled politely and sat down as I waited for him to do the same.

Once he did, we both strapped in safely and waited for the ride to start.

"What are you gonna name it?" He asked, nodding down to the stuffed panda I'd been holding close this entire time.

"I don't know yet, I already have a tiger pillow named tiggles, maybe I'll make him pandiggels!" I suggested.

"Bro," he shook his head, "maybe I can name it." He suggested.

"what are you trying to say—you don't like the name pandiggles?" I raised an eyebrow.

"well nah—I'm just saying that it would be cool if I can name it, that way you'll think about me every time you see it." He responded.

"I'm already gonna do that—you got it for me." I chuckled.

"Okay well then still, it's gonna be with you the whole time—I just wanna name it." He laughed, "it's like our son."

"Our son!?" I questioned, bursting out into laughter.

He watched me laugh with a smile, "yeah, our son."

"you're so corny Yamir, oh my god." I spoke, playfully poking his cheek.

"Yeah but you like it—so let me name our son." He smirked.

"Okay name the stuffed animal booby, you win." I gave in, still half laughing.

"lemme see," he said lowly, looking into the sky for thought as we began to finally move on the Ferris wheel.

"we're naming him Po." He nodded.

"you want to name our "son"....poor?" I questioned in disbelief.

"No, I'm naming him Po." He corrected, "like from Kung Fu Panda." He revealed.

"Kung F—I've never see that." I told him truthfully.

"you lying!" He said dramatically.

"Im not." I responded as I watched us get higher and higher into the air.

"Oh yeah we definitely watching that one day—no questions asked." He said adamantly.

"At this rate, I just want to make it to tomorrow—you keep putting me on these rides that are trying to kill me." I whined.

I'm response he rolled his eyes playfully and wrapped his arm around me to pull me into him.

"there see, now you're good—nothin' to worry about." He chuckled.

I stayed silent as my cheeks heated for what felt like the hundredth time today.

"Man leafy look at that view." He said breathlessly, which of course caused me to look up.

It genuinely was beautiful, like something out of a movie.

"wow.." I mumbled, clutching the stuffed animal in my hands and melting into the arms of the boy next to me.

"see you not even scared no more." He said lowly, pinching my cheek gently.

"yeah yeah, if we fall you better keep us both alive." I joked.

"I'll do my best." He responded in humor.

"—so did I make up for having you clean my room yesterday?" He then asked, flashing his teeth with his usual smile.

I broke into a smile of my own as I responded, "yeah I guess."

"Great because I'm a little messy so if you could keep—"

"yeah I'm gonna stop you right there—I'm not a househusband yet, I'm 17, haven't even had my hoe phase." I told him.

"Hoe phase?" He questioned.

"—well yeah you know since, well we aren't—, hey I don't have to explain anything to you, technically we aren't together yet." I teased with a smirk.

He raised an eyebrow at me which caused me to speak up.

"oh my god I was joking." I submitted.

All he did was raise an eyebrow and I felt like he was about to go all good boy gone bad and murder me.

"hoe phase." He repeated, scoffing.

"it was a joke booby." I said again, shifting my head to look up at him.

Again he stayed silent and looked into the distance.

"Okay I'm sorry, now stop being all broody—it's not like you and I don't like it." I pouted.

Of course he looked back over at me then shook his head, "I'm getting full custody of our son." He then joked.

I gave him a look of disbelief before rolling my eyes and laughing.

"But none of that hoe phase stuff though—seriously." He then spoke.

"—yeah yeah, I got it." I told him, leaning against him again as I inhaled his scent.

"good, because I don't plan on sharing." He finished.

"—I'm gonna be selfish when it comes to you."

♥ ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴍʀ.ʀɪɢʜᴛ ♥

No kiss for y'all yet 🤭

I love writing this story, it's so cute and cliche—I missed doing things like this.

sorry for any errors

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 142 18
(แด‹ษชสŸสŸแดœษขแดษด แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ แด€แดœ ๊œฐษชแด„) แด‹ษชสŸสŸแดœแด€ ษช๊œฑ แด€ ษดแด-ษขแดแดแด… ๊œฑแด›แด‡แด€สŸษชษดษข ส™ส€แด€แด›, แด€๊œฑ แดแด€ษดส สŸแดแด„แด€สŸ๊œฑ ๊œฑแด€ส. สœแด‡ สœแด€๊œฑ ษดแด ๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸส แด€ษดแด… สŸษชแด แด‡๊œฑ ษชษด แด€ แด›ส€แด‡แด‡สœแดแดœ๊œฑแด‡ สŸแดแด„แด€แด›แด‡แด… ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดแดแด…๊œฑ แด€สŸสŸ แด€สŸ...
449K 25.5K 44
โPizzaface โž That's what they called him.
380K 22.4K 60
"๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐'๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž.."
12.1K 584 27
๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๏ฟฝ...