๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Œ๐ซ.๐‘๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ

By TEMPTTED

๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Œ๐ซ.๐‘๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
แดษดแด‡.
แด›แดกแด.
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡.
า“แดแดœส€.
า“ษชแด แด‡.
sษชx.
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด.
ษดษชษดแด‡.
แด›แด‡ษด.
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด.
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡.
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส.
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข sษชx
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส.
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข แดษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข แด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข า“แดแดœส€
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข sษชx
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡.
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡ แด›แดกแด.

แด‡ษชษขสœแด›.

8.7K 593 574
By TEMPTTED

Dear Mr.Right

If I told you I went to a football game and actually enjoyed it would you believe me? Like, I actually had a good time and the game itself wasn't that boring. I even met two new people through Angie, one named Ashley and the other named Tania. Ashley is kinda annoying but I can cope, Tania seems really cool though. Yeah so, lately things have been pretty good all around. Yamir really helped me break out of my shell a little even if I hate to admit it. :)
_______________________________________

"So when did you move here?" Angie asked as we continued to walk through the mall.

"Last year, my dad had to move here for work—so I kinda didn't have a choice in the matter." I explained, sipping my lemonade.

"You moved from LA to Virginia, that couldn't have been fun." She laughed.

"I mean, it definitely wasn't an upgrade but it wasn't that much of a downgrade either. I kinda prefer the quietness that I have going on here." I nodded.

"that's understandable." She agreed.

"Oue let's go in here." She said excitedly as we came across a modern clothing store.

I followed her as we both began to look around.

"How did you like the game yesterday?" I asked as I eyed a shirt.

"It was okay." She replied simply, "is this cute to you?" She then asked as she held up a pair of jeans.

I nodded and again took another sip of my drink.

"I'm glad you could come out today, Ashley and Tania were both busy—I was literally gonna cry if you couldn't make it either." She ranted.

"Yeah I never really have weekend plans, but I've been trying new things lately so why not." I laughed.

"That's good! I've been needing a new bestie for so long." She cheesed.

I did actually have to be back home in a couple hours to meet up with Yamir for our project though—Angie already knew I had something to do so I wasn't worried about being here too much longer.

A couple of minutes later we actually left the store and returned to just aimlessly exploring the mall.

"Can I ask you a question, and you don't have to answer."

I shot her a look which forced her to speak again.

"Wait it's not about your sexuality." She laughed.

"Oh ok sure." I nodded.

"Have you ever gotten your heart broken and it was entirely your own fault?" She asked sadly.

With a sigh, I nodded, "I've had so many crushes that just ended up being nothing but that—a crush."

"Either they were just straight or already taken. Self inflicted heartbreak is almost the story of my life." I laughed humorlessly.

She looked over at me as we shared a sad expression then spoke, "I asked because I fell for this guy I was talking to for a while, and it just didn't end up well."

"Oh I'm sorry, what happened—if you don't mind me asking?" I asked sympathetically

"well, we weren't even together honestly. I'm not gonna say his name just because he is very private but basically it was just a sneaky link." She started.

"Then I eventually began to catch feelings and now we don't even speak anymore." She added with sadness.

"I wouldn't blame yourself though, who wouldn't catch feelings if it was on such a consistent basis." I comforted.

"I mean I guess, but he was so clear with his intentions—and I wasn't even trying to catch any feelings, it kinda just happened. He's such a genuinely good guy that it only took me two months to realize I wanted more than what we had going on." She ranted.

"Did you tell him?" I asked.

"yeah kinda, but I really just get the feeling he's talking to someone else—seriously. The last time we were about to hook up we didn't even go all the way. We literally just made out before he up and left." She sighed.

I could tell from her body language and how she was telling the story that she really was hurt—I felt so bad for her.

"Honestly Angie I would say that you deserve more than to be a sneaky link. Yeah he may not be ready for a relationship with you—but I'm a firm believer that people will change for who they want to." I shrugged.

"you gotta treat yourself better." I finished.

"You're right," she spoke as she forced a small smile, "it just hurts a little bit—I'll get over it."

I smiled sympathetically before pulling her in for a small hug.

We spent a couple more minutes at the mall before she dropped me off back home.

Once I was clean and changed I called up Yamir so he could head over and we could start working on our presentation.

It didn't take him long to arrive and before I knew it I was downstairs opening the door for the taller boy.

"hey," I greeted as I stepped aside and allowed him in before closing the door behind him.

"Hey," he replied as he waited for me to turn around before engulfing me in a hug.

"O-oh, alright." I mumbled before hugging him back.

"My bad—you said you hug people instead of dapping them up so—" he chuckled.

"I honestly forgot about that but yeah—I just wasn't expecting it." I told him truthfully.

"I don't usually hug people with arms like that." I teased, pointing to his biceps.

He smiled cockily before waving me off, "eh they not that big."

"whatever boy—cmon." I joked, beginning to walk up the stairs toward my room with him close behind.

"What did you do today?" He questioned as we entered my room, throwing himself down on my bed.

"Oh sure—just make yourself comfortable." I said sarcastically as I walked over and took a seat next to his sprawled out body.

"isn't this what best friends do?" He laughed.

"I guess." I chuckled, "but I went out with a friend." I smiled

"wait forreal?" He questioned with wide eyes, sitting back up.

"Mhm, mhm, little ole Hayden actually made a friend." I spoke with a cocky smile.

"wow—I'm proud of you little leaf." He smirked, playfully pushing me.

"thanks booby." I teased back.

At the sound of that name his smile immediately dropped, "booby?"

"Yeah cause you got big boobs." I joked slyly.

"They aren't boobs though, their pecs." He corrected, pointing to his chest.

"Big moving boobies." I corrected with a smile.

"Hayden don't call me that." He pleaded, shaking his head.

"Wait you don't like it, that's even better!" I said happily, "I really didn't think I'd be able to come up with something you'd dislike—since you like everything and whatnot."

"Please." He repeated, chuckling, "anything but that."

"aww, it's okay booby!" I coo'd, tapping his chin playfully.

"Hayden." He said simply.

"Booby." I repeated.

"Okay fine, just don't call me that in front of people," he compromised.

"Don't call me little leaf in front of people." I shot back.

"what about leafy?" He teased with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't care what version of the name you use, just not in front of people." I told him.

"Deal," he shrugged.

I Then held up my pinky to him, "promise it booby." I smirked.

He then rolled his eyes and held up his large hand, "I promise,"

As we locked pinky's we held for a bit before bursting out in laughter together.

"both names are kinda ugly when you think about it." I added as we continued to laugh.

"yeah well they'll just be between us—nobody has to hear our  ugly nicknames but us." He spoke.

"You're right." I nodded.

"now did you come over here to work or to chit chat." I questioned, poking his abdomen, gently this time so I didn't jam my finger like I had on his chest.

"I mean obviously to work—but a little chit chatting never hurt." He cheesed.

I rolled my eyes at his response before speaking, "well what did you do today?"

"Lemme think?" He started before pausing, "I worked out, then I practiced with my private coach—now I'm here with my best friend." He smirked.

"You're so boring." I joked causing him to sit up and roll his eyes.

"Yeah well you were suppose to teach me how to have fun but you've already replaced me." He shot back.

"Replaced you? you're so dramatic oh my god." I laughed, "wasn't it you who wanted me to get out more and make friends?"

"Get out more, yes—but you didn't have to make anymore friends, I'm literally all you need." He laughed as he stood up off the bed.

"so you're allowed to have all these different friends, but I'm only allowed to have one?" I questioned.

"Nah that's not what I'm saying—what I meant was, you can have as many friends as you want, but you can only have one best friend, and everybody knows the best friend gets the priority over everyone else." He nodded.

"Im not your only best friend." I stated, wondering if he was gonna deny it.

And he did, "You are though." He stated with a smile.

"wow so you would choose your best friend you've known for two weeks over your friends you've known for years—says alot about you." I teased jokingly.

"yeah well the friendship we have is different than any of the other ones I have." He explained.

"I told you I've never had this dynamic before," he reminded.

"Okay fine, so what are you trying to say—you want me to chose you over everyone else?" I laughed lowly.

"I mean not necessarily—I just want to know that if I wanted to do something with you that you'd be down, even if it meant you had to ditch your other friends." He smirked.

"That's actually pretty mean coming from you Mr.Perfect." I said with a smirk.

"Wait for real, I didn't mean for it to come off like that—"

I cut him off because he was genuinely concerned he was being mean and it made me feel a little bad.

"I'm just joking, as bestfriend you get priority—scouts honor." I said dramatically with a salute.

He mocked my salute before speaking, "okay let's get started, no more wasting time." He chuckled as he finally opened his laptop.

"We're pretty much done thankfully, all that's left is our speeches." I told him

"Yeah so are you ready to practice with me or are you still too shy?" He questioned genuinely.

"I'm not shy!" I whined, "the eye contact is just weird—I keep telling you that."

"right," he nodded, "that and I make you shy." He teased.

"Tuh!" I scoffed, "I'm not any of these groupies we go to school with—you don't make me nervous at all." I told him confidently.

He only laughed at my response before speaking, "okay Hayden, so are you ready to practice or not?"

"ummm, no yet—next time for sure!" I said, cheesing nervously.

He raised his eyebrow as he looked over at me then simply shook his head, "whatever you say bro."

"yeah bro." I mocked.

"don't mock me." He spoke, pushing me playfully.

"Hey watch it—I bruise easily!" I told him.

"I barely touched you." He chuckled.

"Did you miss the easily part?" I questioned.

"noted." He nodded.

His tone sounded sarcastic to me so I questioned it, "what's that suppose to mean?"

He cut his eyes at me then spoke, "stop whining, it means that I won't be rough with you."

"wait so what, you think I can't handle it?" I shot back as I pointed at him.

"Hayden you literally just said you bruise easily, why would I do anything rough with you knowing that information. You just wanna argue for the sake of arguing—cut it out." He told me.

well alright angry bird.

"my bad grumpy pants.." I mumbled, not sure if he heard it or not.

"and I don't bruise easily actually, I just say I do to get out of doing manly stuff." I told him, chuckling at myself.

"what type of manly stuff?" He questioned in humor.

"Basically all the shit that you like to do." I told him.

He rolled his eyes before responding, "noted"

"alright I'm gonna practice my speech," he then added abruptly, standing to his feet.

He stretched his arms a little and turned the fitted cap he had on his head to the back as he prepared.

"hey can I wear that?" I questioned.

"wear what?" He asked.

"Your hat, I wanna see how I look in one." I explained.

He shrugged then removed the cap from his own head, revealing his now messy braids.

"sure, here." He muttered as he handed it to me.

I grabbed it happily and placed it on my head before looking up at Yamir.

"how do I look?" I questioned, smiling widely with my eyes closed.

He laughed for a bit then nodded, "adorable."

I laughed and opened my eyes before speaking, " Yamir your hair looks like shit—no offense." I told him.

His braids were all frizzy now, I mean he still looked good but his hair had seen better days.

"yeah well I don't talk to the person that used to braid it anymore so I've been stuck." He explained.

"Oh wow." I said with wide eyes, "you pissed them off?"

"yeah but it wasn't my fault—at least I don't think so." He shrugged.

"well what are you gonna do, wear it out naturally?" I asked.

"yeah most likely," he responded as he walked over to my mirror to eye himself.

"unless I can get someone to braid it at least." He added.

"—wait, do you know how to braid?" He questioned enthusiastically, turning around to me.

"Nope!" I blinked, lying completely.

"you're lying." He chuckled.

"No I'm not, I can't braid, my hair isn't long enough." I told him.

"Then why are you blinking?" He spoke as his lips formed a line.

"Cause my eyes are dry nigga why else?" I laughed.

"Hayden please, as my bestfriend you can't let me walk around like this." He pleaded, pointing to his hair.

"Oh my god, Yamir this is literally something you can go pay to get done." I whined.

"Why pay when I can get it done for free." He smiled.

"Well I'm not free so you might as well go pay someone else." I shrugged.

"Forreal Hayden." He smacked his lips.

"If I do this, you're gonna have to buy me breakfast for a week!" I told him.

"I already buy you breakfast..." he deadpanned.

"well—um.."

"Exactly, so just braid my hair." He sighed.

"Fine, damn." I replied, rolling my eyes.

"Let's go!" He replied dramatically.

"c'mon before I change my mind." I told him.

"where you want me to sit Mr.Terrell?" He spoke happily, saying my last name.

"just sit right there, and stop smiling so hard doofus." I laughed, pointing to the chair in front of my desk.

"And I I thought you were gonna practice your speech?" I asked, watching as he took a seat in the chair.

"I was—but this is more important." He shrugged.

"do you want it done a certain way or what?" I sighed, standing behind him.

He looked at himself in the mirror before his eyes drifted up to my reflection.

"It doesn't matter, thank you." He smirked.

"Don't say thank you, I charge 100 per minute!" I told him matter-of-factly.

He chuckled then replied, " yea yea, I gotchu."

"y'know" he then started, "I was thinking, we really don't know that much about each other, especially as much as we should seeing as though we're gonna be doing this whole best friend thing."

"well what do you wanna know?" I questioned as I reached within my desk to find a comb.

"we can start simple, I'll ask a question, then you'll ask one, you get it?" he explained.

"yea I got it." I nodded, placing the end of the comb at the end of his braid to help unravel the hair.

"you're starting or should I?" I questioned, turning the cap on my head backwards.

"ladies first," He teased with a smile.

In response, I flipped him off in the mirror so he could see but of course, he only laughed

"ummm, what's your favorite color, mines is purple."I started.

"I like red." He nodded.

"figures, is that why it's the color of your Mustang?" I then asked.

"mhm," he nodded, "Okay, my turn, whats your middle name?"

"Amor." I responded, just as I finished taking out a braid.

"forreal? that's dope." He nodded,

"yeah my mom picked it out, she wanted it to be my first name but thankfully my dad talked her out of it." I informed

"you don't like it?" He chuckled.

"I like it—but as a middle name, having it as a first name wouldn't fit me." I explained, "How about you, what's your middle name?" I then asked.

"Vincenzo." he revealed, which caused my eyes to go wide.

"wait wow, that's....not what I expected." I chuckled, "I like it though, it sounds like something you'd hear in an old Italian movie."

"that's because I'm half Italian Hayden." He laughed lowly.

"half italia-, I thought you were just another mixed Spanish boy," I told him honestly as I finished another braid.

"my last name is Marino." He said flatly.

"okay, I didn't really put the pieces together until now, that's cool, do you speak like a different language or whatnot?' I then asked.

"Nah, I can understand it for the most part, and I can put on a good-ass Italian accent." He joked.

"oueee do it, I wanna hear!" I said excitedly, eyeing him in the mirror.

he shook his head as he laughed, "Maybe another time."

"what, no c'mon--please!" I whined.

"oh my god, are you gonna cry bro.." He sighed.

"if I have to." I shrugged seriously, plastering a pout on my face.

"stop whining Hayden," he told me, sighing.

"are you gonna do the accent or not?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"what do you want me to say leafy?" he questioned, shaking his head.

I pumped my fist in victory before beginning to think.

"okay, say—hm lemme think," I paused, placing my finger on my chin dramatically, "say, Hayden, you're the coolest cat in the whole world."

He looked at me with raised eyebrows as if he couldn't believe I was serious.

"well go ahead, don't keep me waiting, you've got me playing hairdresser anyways." I told him.

"Hayden, you's the coolest cat inna' whole world." he spoke, plastering on an accent that was very much thick Italian.

Honestly, I expected to laugh, but as I listened to him, humor was at the back of my mind. His vocal tone changed to a deeper one, his words glided off his tongue like cotton.

Quite frankly, I think I could hear something purrin' and that was not good for our platonic bestfried agreement.

"that what you wanted?" he questioned with a raised eyebrow,

"now can we move on please?" he added, his tone humorous.

"can you speak like that only from now on?" I questioned, watching as he creased his eyebrows in confusion.

"dramatic," he replied lowly with a chuckle.

"wait, oh my god can you teach me?" I questioned in excitement.

"teach you what?" He asked.

"the accent booby, keep up." I teased, tugging his hair gently.

"I don't really think that's something you can teach." he replied honestly.

"can you try?" I asked flatly.

"are you gonna take no for an answer?" he questioned back.

"nope!" I nodded.

"then I guess we can try." he answered as he shook his head in defeat.

"haha!" I said triumphantly.

"anything for me—that's right, my Italian era is gonna be one for the books," I said happily, "look out world," I said playfully, now using the comb as a mic.

He eyed my shenanigans with his usual smile before speaking, " yeah.....anything for you."

♥  ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴍʀ.ʀɪɢʜᴛ  ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 124 7
Sสœแดษขแดu Dแดœแด˜แด€ษชษด-Cสœแด‡ษดษข sแดษด แด๊œฐ แด›แดแด แด…แดœแด˜แด€ษชษด แด€ษดแด… sแด€ส™ส€ษชษดแด€ แด„สœแด‡ษดษข แด€ษดแด… แดสŸแด…แด‡ส€ ส™ส€แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ แดแด€ส€ษชษดแด€แด›แด›แด‡ สœแด€s แด„แดแดแด‡ ส™แด€แด„แด‹ แด›แด สœษชs สœแดแดแด‡ แด›แดแดกษด. แด€ สŸแดแด› แด๊œฐ แด›สœษชษดษขs สœแด€s แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡แด… s...
2.9K 142 18
(แด‹ษชสŸสŸแดœษขแดษด แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ แด€แดœ ๊œฐษชแด„) แด‹ษชสŸสŸแดœแด€ ษช๊œฑ แด€ ษดแด-ษขแดแดแด… ๊œฑแด›แด‡แด€สŸษชษดษข ส™ส€แด€แด›, แด€๊œฑ แดแด€ษดส สŸแดแด„แด€สŸ๊œฑ ๊œฑแด€ส. สœแด‡ สœแด€๊œฑ ษดแด ๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸส แด€ษดแด… สŸษชแด แด‡๊œฑ ษชษด แด€ แด›ส€แด‡แด‡สœแดแดœ๊œฑแด‡ สŸแดแด„แด€แด›แด‡แด… ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดแดแด…๊œฑ แด€สŸสŸ แด€สŸ...
299K 7.9K 26
Ddlb and bxb
227K 9.7K 26
| ๐š๐ก โ€ข ๐ ๐š๐ก โ€ข ๐ฉ๐š๐ฒ | ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž. ๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐š๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ง๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๏ฟฝ...