~Wally my Darling~

By BlissorBlissy

Hi this is my first time writing a Wattpad story but hey if your here, your simping too, ill gladly take requ... More

Moving Day
Such Lovely Neighbors (part 2)
A Marvelous Production

Such Lovely Neighbors (part 1)

881 23 12
By BlissorBlissy

As you and Julie continue your way down the sidewalk and the next house down looks like a barn turned into a cottage and you can see a large friendly bird person and you know from that pamphlet that she must be poppy. She seems to be sanding down the wooden steps of her porch.

"Hiya poppy! i got our new neighbor with me, I'm giving them introductions to everyone before the production tonight! Um... what are you doing exactly?" Julie chuckles.

"Oh! Well hello there neighbor its such a wonderful pleasure to meet you, although embarrassing for you to see me in the middle of sanding my porch, i just worry about splinters!" Poppy exclaimed.

"Not a worry Poppy, splinters are the worst now aren't they" Julie replied

"I second that opinion, its very nice to meet you Poppy, i cant wait to get to know you better" you said.

"I cant wait either dear soon to be buddy, I wont keep you long as I'm in the middle of sanding but ill be sure to see you later tonight!" poppy said as she continued her sanding mission.

"See ya later Poppy! Don't sand yourself away now ya hear! ha ha!" Julie laughed

"Cya!" you said smiling.

Your enjoying yourself and the neighborhood so far. It friendly and and safe, a dream come true. Your thoroughly enjoy Julie's upbeat personality and fun nature. It makes everything just so much more Joyful. Ironic as its her last name isn't it, she has a name that perfectly suits her and its marvelous. As you continue walking and her skipping you reach the post office of the neighborhood.

Julie skips a lil farther ahead to grab the door and hold it open for your entry.

"After you Y/N!" she says with a goofy smile.

You curtsy, going along with the goofy vibe which earns you a giggle and big smile. As you continue into the post office you see Eddie dear behind the counter filling a mail bag and stacking a few packages on the counter looking as if he is preparing to do a round of deliveries. His image from the pamphlet doesn't do his broad shoulders and muscular build justice. You take note that working wit mail could be a good workout for you if you ever need it. 

"I hope this isn't a bad time Eddie my dear!" Julie says in a sing song voice.

"Oh! Its never a bad time for you Julie, you know I adore that face of yours." He says gaining a joyful blush from Julie. "This must be our new neighbor Y/N, I'm very happy to finally put name to face. If you didn't realize quite yet, I'm the neighborhood postman, I take care of the mail and packages making sure to deliver them as promptly as I can. Although I can be a tad but clumsy and forgetful I promise to do my best" he says giving you a soft smile.

"Its very nice to meet you as well, I'm sure the clumsy and forgetfulness just add to your wonderful character so not a worry!" you say sharing a similar smile. 

"BA HA HA, I cant tell you and I are gong to get along just great! Such fun!" he says as he continues his booming voice that you can feel reverberate throughout your body. In a swift motion he picks up Julie with ease and places her gently onto his shoulder and she joins in his hearty laughter.

"Julie here is one of my favorite neighbors, she's just a doll. Only second to everyone's favorite which is Wally of course. He's a truly neighborly neighbor." Eddie said in a proud tone of voice.

"I cant wait to meet him then, I'm sure he will be as marvelous as you all have been making him out to be!" you say pondering how you should make a good first impression on such a highly viewed neighbor whom lives next to you no less. Despite having Julie on his shoulder sitting almost as if she were a royal princess, he picks up the mail bag and put the strap over his head to rest on his other shoulder and picks up all the packages that were resting on the counter. You turn and hold the door open for him as he makes his way back outside.

"why thank you little lady, I outta let you and Julie here get back to what you were doing. I do have quite the amount of mail to deliver before the production made just for you uh.." Eddie says trying to think. "Why I'm so sorry little lady I've already forgotten your name once more"

"Y/N, its not a worry" you say giving him a reassuring smile.

"Y/N, yes, ill be sure to not forget again, until tonight little lady!" Eddie quickly with one arm swoops Julie off his shoulder and places her gently onto the ground in which she quickly hugs his arm tightly before grabbing your hand and him walking down the sidewalk.

"Isn't he just lovely! Always a joy" Julie says as if she's already day dreaming about him.

"He was quite nice, the two of you seem close" you say teasingly. Julie blushes.

"Nonsense just neighbors and close friends..." she says but her facial expression gives away her blunt lie.

"whatever you say Jewels" you giggle. 

"Jewels? A nickname for me? Oh I love it!" Julie waves her hands around out of joy.

She gives you a large hug. "That's it we are most certainly the best of friends!" she stops and sems to be dep in thought for a moment. "You need a nickname as well new bestie!"

"Oh?" you say happy to already have a friend for the first time in what felt like forever. you'd gladly accept any warm hearted nickname, a milestone you only dreamed to be able to reach.

"Bloom! Its suiting because your a beautiful as a flower and give me the same joy as when a flower first blooms! Plus your the new Neighbor so your practically blooming as we speak to everyone!" She says very proud of herself. You like it quite a lot and you love and adore it immensely.

"I love it, especially as my first nickname!"

"First? have you never had a nickname before, its what friends always do!"

"Honestly... I never really had friends, my last place was very very expensive so i had to work all day almost everyday, not to mention it was a horrible community full of violence and crime.." 

"Oh my.. I'm so sorry to hear that, well you have my word that Home is a much much better place and you'll make friends wit everyone, but ill always be the best one" she gives you a wink. you chuckle.

"ill hold you to that then Jewels"  The two of you continue your journey down the sidewalk. Her skipping and you trying to join in but stumbling making the both of you giggle. Before you know it you reached the Neighborhood corner store.

END OF LOVELY NEIGHBORS PART ONE, NEXT PART WILL BE OUT LATER TODAY!

I hope you all are enjoying it, please leave any ideas or advice wherever, if no one enjoys it I don't mind laying the story to eternal rest but I hope one or two people enjoy it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 1.5K 17
" ඇයි අයියෙ ඔයා කොයි වෙලෙත් මාව සුදු අරලිය මලකට සමාන කරන්නෙ.." මං අයියගෙ මූන දිහා බලන් අහනකොට එයා මගෙ ඇස් දෙක දිහා බැලුවා.. මගෙ අයියගෙ මූනෙ ඇඳිලා තිබ...
8K 265 55
WOC SERIES SAMPINGAN XAVIER ADREAN X DAHLIA ARYANA Merupakan Karya Kedua Sha Dahlia Aryana. Dipaksa bekerja di kelab malam oleh ibu kandungnya sendir...
56.1K 1.2K 26
.. a story, of a girl who has a condition that could change her life for the greater good. Loni has a medical condition that stopped her from develop...
10.9K 1.1K 26
"ඒ රිදුම් නිවී මා හදේ ඈ ළඟින් රැදීලා වගේ සීරුවෙන් ළයේ පෙම් මල් පීදුනා" අමිත්‍යා × උපුනි