𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋 √𝐀𝐋𝐇�...

Od gaIacticsouls

➞IN WHICH [Y/N] receives a text from an unknown number about an assignment due - though she clearly has none... Více

001 // ASSIGNMENT
002 // BLOND
003 // NAME
004 // BOOM
005 // PLANS
006 // ROOMMATES
007 // FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHT NIGHT
008 // AFTERMATH
009 // SECRET
010 // INCOMING -
011 // DAY 1
012 // DAY 2
013 // DAY 3
014 // DAY 4
015 // DAY 5
15.1 // CONFRONT
16 // DAY 6
16.1 // ACKNOWLEDGE
17 // DAY 7
018 // DAY 8
18.1 // HERE YOU GO
019 // DAY 9
19.1 // SERIOUSLY?
019.2 // EPHEMERAL
020 // DAY 10
020.1 // STEP ONE
020.2 // STANDSTILL
020.3 // CHILDE, SO HELP ME ARCHONS!
021 // DAY 11
022 // DAY 12
022.1 // GET HIM GOOD !!
022.2 // CARE TO EXCHANGE NOTES?
023 // DAY 13
023.1 // - OVERCOME
024 // DAY 14
024.1 // VILLAIN ERA
024.2 // TASTE TEST
024.3 // BONFIRES ARENT MEANT FOR SACRIFICES
024.4 // MINE
025 // HOW TO REACH THROUGH A PHONE?
026 // SKIRTS CAN BE MANLY TOO
026.1 // MOTHER DILUC
027 // D A T E not "date"
AUTHOR' S NOTE
028 // SCHOOL IS IN SESSION
029 // STATUS UNKNOWN
030 // YOU'RE A MALE LEAD
031 // THIS IS ...
032 // DILUC HATERS ONLY
032.5 // birthday boy
033 // THE REASON...?
034 // KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE

021.1 // DILEMMA

6.6K 349 689
Od gaIacticsouls

A whirl of emotions danced throughout the blond as he watched (Y/N) walk out the door. The door slowly retreated to its original closing position from how hard she slammed the door open. There was one thing Kaveh knew for sure; his friend had gone too far.

Questions roamed throughout his head on the new pieces of information he had learned within the timeframe, especially within the last few chaotic minutes. He had found it strange the two seemingly got along too well nearly a week into the trip. Hell, the two didn't even interact with each other on the first day everyone got here. There was no possible way for (Y/N) to develop feelings for Alhaitham that quickly over the trip. It also wasn't possible for Alhaitham to let someone be around him that comfortably either.

There was something more to their relationship and he knew it in his gut.

"What the fuck is your problem Alhaitham? Blocking her number? Her confession to you? You need to go apologize right now for your actions." Kaveh clenched his jaw as he walked over to the door and closed it. He locked both knobs once again and leaned against the door.

He studied the grey-haired male in front of him, seeing how statue-like he was. Someone could give Alhaitham one simple push and all of his pieces would be scattered on the ground. The glare from his eyes would remain and spread in the air, trying to suffocate whoever dared push him over. Though it would be a false threat as his heart said differently from his eyes.

Two kids looked back toward the open backdoor, seeing a tall feminine figure calling out to the two. The smaller one of the two finished making the base of the snowman they were making with their older sibling before running off inside to their family.

There were three reasons why Kaveh was leaning against the door.

One. If their small clash with one another started to get out of hand, he wanted as many barriers are possible to prevent anyone from hearing it. Kaveh knew that an argument about this was going to turn into a potential rolling snowball if the wrong word would be spoken.

Two. Kaveh would hear anyone approaching the house since he was near the door. He would also hear and feel both locks being unlocked by his housemates. It would be easy for him to come up with why the two were arguing with one another as it was a common thing that happened.

And three. His hand was itching to form into a fist and take a pretty swing at Alhaitham's face. As he was speculating and coming up with many different outcomes, many of them would lead to something wrong being said. Putting as much space between the two as possible was needed or else something in the house would be damaged. Reason number three would make the truth come out if things escalated to that.

Alhaitham sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "What has been said has already done its damage."

A stray leaf landed on the abandoned makeshift snowball. It had been a day since the snowball had been formed, the icy temperature keeping its shape. No one had returned to it, but two silhouettes could be seen pointing fingers at one another through one of the upstairs rooms behind the curtain.

"That's not a valid excuse and we both know it. You need to go fix this right now before it becomes unfixable." Kaveh warned Alhaitham, lowering his head while keeping his gaze fixated on his friend.

"Stop poking around in other people's business."

"Hah?!" Kaveh nearly let out a chain of laughs but stopped himself. "You expect me to sit by idly after all of that? I'm not taking a raincheck on that."

He didn't let Alhaitham have a chance to respond and kept talking. "(Y/N) didn't do what she did to feel like some hero. You heard her, she wanted to keep you safe! It was clear as crystal water she didn't care what happened and nearly got stabbed by that crazy lunatic! And you tell her not to poke her nose around? As far as I'm concerned Haitham, she had every right to intervene and help you out." Kaveh raised his voice but Alhaitham didn't flinch or even display a different sign of emotion.

There was no reasonable excuse or correct answer as to why Alhaitham said what he said to (Y/N). The words slipped out of his mouth before he could think over them, words that were pushed by anger and frustration. It was true as he said, there was no taking those words back now that wreaked their havoc.

Alhaitham sat back down in the chair, propping his elbow up on the arm of the chair and leaning his head against his hand. Not once did he break his gaze from Kaveh, making sure the blond could feel the daggers being thrown at him.

"Diluc told me that you stayed at the motel in Mondstadt after Callie showed up at the tavern. I understand you running away, but you tried blaming (Y/N) for what happened last night as if she intentionally planned it. That was extremely wrong of you to do that."

"It is the truth. If we didn't go out–"

"And she said the two of you didn't have to after she asked."

"She kept nagging me after I asked to be left alone."

"Did you respond back to her?" Kaveh already knew the answer to this question but wanted to hear it for himself.

"Obviously dimwit."

"Then you obviously didn't want to be left alone!" Kaveh groaned at his friend's hopeless state, trying to blame something that was going to unfold eventually.

Alhaitham tapped his foot on the ground in uneven patterns. No matter what he said, the blond was snapping back without missing a beat. Bubbles of anger started to form in the bottom of his stomach as the gravitation of calmness tried to keep it at bay.

"She shouldn't have pursued Callie."

"But yet she did. And now that madwoman is behind bars."

"Almost at the cost of being injured for a problem that walked itself into my life. It was already bad enough once when she had to see me freeze up like that when Callie appeared at the festival."

"And as I said, she is behind bars now! It's over and done with Haitham! Get over it, and be grateful (Y/N) stopped Callie from pursuing you! And that tracker! Who knows what would have happened to your safety had that psycho lady not told (Y/N) about it!"

Though this time, Kaveh had no plan of backing down on his friend's wrongdoing. If it meant having to deal with that cold look for the rest of the trip, then so be it. There was one thing he was certain of and was going to stick by it. Alhaitham's actions will remain inexcusable until he can redeem himself and the childish protesting he was currently displaying wasn't helping his case.

"The spectator shouldn't try to be a contestant."

"Excuse me? If anything, you were the audience member today. You confirmed it yourself early by asking us what happened last night."

"Excuse you? Do you have any idea what it feels like when your trauma appears right in front of you? The unending feeling of being scared and unsure of what is going to happen? When your feet get glued to the ground and refuse to move no matter how hard you scream for them to move?" The bubbles started to slip through the barricade, running through into the nearest escape route to the rest of his body.

A stray black bear wandered into the wondrous backyard that lacked a fence to divide the line between forest life and evolving human life. Its black eyes locked themselves onto the snowball, curiosity taking the better of it as it had never seen something like that before. The falling white specks of snow decorated the small bear's black coat, sticking to each small piece of fur it could. With each step the bear took, it could hear the booming roars that slipped out the cracked window the silhouettes were spotted in earlier.

"Alhaitham, I understand that! But you can't move on unless you get out of the past. This isn't something to try to be prideful about. You are in the wrong for your actions today and we both know it. Don't try denying it or so help me archons." Kaveh threw his hand around in frustration at the arrogant male. Alhaitham tilted his head slightly as the side of his head pulsed in annoyance.

"You know, (Y/N) is right about one thing though she forgot something. She forgot to go on about how big of an asshole you can be and how arrogant you can become."

Alhaitham's jaw clenched, his teeth gritting against each other at the insults the blond labeled him as. His eyebrows furrowed together, his eyes narrowing as a result. The muscles in his biceps tightened as a result of the anger spreading throughout his body.

As curiosity tickled the bear's nose inspecting the surroundings of this strange, cold white ball, its head jolted up as it became startled by a piercing high-pitched noise. Its eyes wandered around the surroundings, landing on the house once more. The figures were quite strange to it, only able to see the shadows displayed.

"Kaveh. That's enough."

"No, I don't think that's enough. I don't think you've come to understand just how much your words hurt (Y/N). She was crying because someone wanted to be an ass."

"Since when did this become all about (Y/N)?"

Kaveh pressed his lips into a thin line, his teeth biting down onto his lips. Is he being serious right now? The audacity this guy has! "The moment you told her to get out of your sight." Pain lingered in the middle of the blond's lips from how hard he was biting his lips. Had he not bit down on his lips, his thoughts would have slipped out into audible words. At least he had a bit of self-constraint unlike the idiot across the room who was staring daggers into his soul.

"What, you don't have anything to say for yourself? Are you finally admitting–"

"Has anyone ever told you how annoying you can be?" Alhaitham cut off Kaveh, his low tone of voice sending the room into a deadly silence.

Kaveh's gaze flickered as he balled his hands into fists, his fingernails digging into the palm of his hand.

Slowly, the bear reached out to the strange object.

"You sound like a broken record. That's all you ever call me when you're in the wrong."

"That's a fascinating idiom to use." Alhaitham sarcastically said, scoffing.

"Alhaitham, don't even start with me there."

"It seems someone likes to point out every fault in someone."

The bear retracted its paw at the strange touch, not expecting the strange object to have a firm build to it. It assumed the strange object would be soft like what was underneath its feet.

"Says the one who drove away a girl who had feelings for him." Kaveh narrowed his eyes back at Alhaitham who inhaled a sharp breath.

The bear reached out once more to the strange ball, firmly pressing its paw on it. The paw didn't sink it that much, pulling it back once more. Taking one final cautious step after deeming the white ball safe, the bear put its nose to it.

Only for it to push the snowball forward as loud foreign wails pierced its ear.

"Shut your mouth right now."

"I don't think I will. You need the truth handed to your ass and it seems throwing darts of poison at you is the only way!" Kaveh threw his arms forward, raising his chin up slightly as if he was staring down Alhaitham from the top of a tower.

This caused Alhaitham to stand up with fury burning in his eyes, trying to keep whatever ounce of calmness remained in his body. Kaveh hadn't failed once to push every button of his after (Y/N) walked out, something that the blond seemed to be skillful in.

His eyes widened as Alhaitham walked over to him, Kaveh readying himself for what was to come. In a swift motion, the blond caught the grey-haired male's fist, death gripping it as each one had one available arm left.

"I can't stand you at times."

"I'm glad the feeling is mutual. Don't go all out now, if something breaks and Nilou finds out, we're in big trouble. Especially you, since, well you know, this situation doesn't need to be told to others. Though I'm sure two of them are going to know something since they're at the library today studying the stars." A shit-eating smirk formed on Kaveh's lips, testing Alhaitham to pursue any further in what he was trying to let play out. His red eyes twinkled with a daring look to the cold turquoise eyes.

Alhaitham tore his fist out of Kaveh's grip and took a few steps back. The arguing between the two would go on forever and eventually, things would start being repeated. The same topics would be reviewed and discussed once more, and end up provoking the other party.

"Oh, has someone finally gotten off their high horse?"

"If it wasn't for the fact that we were staying in temporary houses, I would have already knocked you down onto the ground."

"You can threaten me all you want, but we both you wouldn't do that."

"You want to bet?" Alhaitham cracked his fingers, tilting his head to the side. At this point he didn't care where the two were, his fists were itching to hit something. The something is the reason why his anger was dancing in his blood.

Before anyone could say anything, someone's laughter from outside made them freeze. Kaveh looked through the small window at the top of the door, seeing Dehya and Candace throwing water balloons at one another. Alhaitham looked through the same window as well, not wanting to draw attention to their house by opening the curtain. This made the men's eyebrow raise at their sudden game, not expecting someone to do a summer activity at the start of winter.

Cyno and Tighnari came out of the house with buckets of water balloons, running away the moment they set them down as Candace and Dehya were chucking the balloons with no mercy. One of them hit Tighnari square in the back of his head, nearly knocking down the poor guy to the ground.

While Alhaitham was distracted, Kaveh delivered a stinging slap to the back of the grey-haired male's head. He whipped his head towards the blond who was daring Alhaitham to return the blow that was needed since the harsh words.

Alhaitham sighed, knowing it would do him no good to start a physical fight with Kaveh. Things would break and would have to be reported to Nilou. There wouldn't be a good reason as to why things would break and only raise suspicion as to what truly happened. And if they really wanted to, they could ask (Y/N) who went the two boys into the house.

"I'm going to ask you. No, not even ask you. You are going to apologize to (Y/N) for your actions today. There are no if, ands, or buts." Kaveh crossed his arms against his chest but didn't relax fully as he was expecting the worse that could happen.

Alhaitham let out an exasperated sigh, rubbing where Kaveh had just hit him. "Yeah, and how am I supposed to do that?"

"Not over text." Kaveh narrowed his eyes, knowing his friend would do that type of shit. "If you do that, you are lower than the label of scum in this world. I will never forgive you and will make it my duty to ruin your life every single day." His voice held a warning tone to it, a threat and a promise he was going to carry out if Alhaitham dared to text an apology.

"I think I need some space."

"Oho, don't run away now. You and I are hanging out tomorrow."

"We are?" The grey-haired male raised his eyebrow at the plans he wasn't aware of.

"Oh yeah, we are. You are not leaving my sight until you fix this problem." Kaveh had a plan up his sleeve that he was going to initiate tonight. It was going to take a bit of bribing and planning to do, and having to come up with a piss-poor excuse to Nilou as to why he needed things to go a certain way.

This kid doesn't even know what's going to hit him tomorrow. I should take a video of it and use it as blackmail. I should probably get (Y/N)'s number from Nilou, better yet even Mona. No, I think I'll just get it out of Alhaitham's phone. His passcode is too easy. He had to contain the smile that wanted to form on his lips, otherwise, Alhaitham would catch on too quickly as to what his plan truly was.

Another sigh left Alhaitham's lips as he went to go see down back on the chair. He debated with his lingering thoughts before looking back up at Kaveh. "Sit down."

"Huh?"

"You want to know so badly. Sit down and listen."

"I'm not some dog, you know," Kaveh said in an aggravated tone, grumbling to himself as he sat down on the couch opposite Alhaitham.

The blond got comfortable on the couch as Alhaitham leaned back in the chair, going into his infamous sitting pose. "I never truly blocked her number."

"Then why did you say you did?!"

"Because I was mad."

"Alhaitham, that isn't–"

He raised his hand to stop the blond from talking. "I know, it isn't an excuse. I was mad at myself for running from my trauma and not trying to stand up to it. I just couldn't, she was too overwhelming."

Kaveh nodded along, letting his friend air out his thoughts. That still isn't an excuse.

"I was afraid (Y/N) was going to think I was some coward that ran when things got bad."

"So you like her?"

"Now isn't a time to freely confess. Because of my lash of anger earlier, I've probably already snapped the thread."

"So you do like her."

"Kaveh, please." Alhaitham had a deadpan expression on his face, already growing tired of being pestered about his feelings for (Y/N).

A small smile formed on Kaveh's face at poking about the concept of liking to Alhaitham. "Well, at least you've calmed down. I thought you were going to dent my pretty face ten minutes ago."

"That's because I was going to until the goofs outside started to sing their tunes." Alhaitham internally groaned.

"I'm sure there's still a chance to redeem yourself. But you better get on the train real quick. She was at Diluc's last night, and Childe and Kaeya were both there. From my understanding, they both are very fond of her. The ginger moreso than Diluc's brother." Kaveh intentionally brought that up for Alhaitham to realize the possible outcomes of all of this.

In order for his friend to move forward from a problem that won't see daylight for who knows how long, he needed to focus on something else. A little bit mean and mischievous on the blond's end, but there wouldn't be any other way. Alhaitham needed to see and understand that he wasn't the only one who had his eyes set on (Y/N). The fact that Childe not only saved (Y/N) but managed to keep her in a cheerful spirit after being brought back to Diluc's after the Callie incident needed to be brought to light.

If Alhaitham really wanted to keep this girl in his life, he needed to see what else was on the table. To come up with a plan to redeem himself and prove his worth.

Though, all of this would come together tomorrow as soon as Kaveh set it all into motion. He would just hope his hopeless romantic of a friend would forgive him.

"Something has been bugging me for a while now. And I want an answer."

Alhaitham hummed, trying to guess what question he requested an answer to. Though it became too much for him to try to guess the question because knowing Kaveh, it would be the most random thing in the world.

"You two didn't just click through this trip. How long have you two truly known each other?"

A few seconds went by without the grey-haired male answering back right away. Those few seconds would be when he would answer on the spot, and anything after that is when he was pondering on how to answer something. It was a mess-up on his end, but he should have seen this question coming. He had predicted it long ago since the night he confronted (Y/N) in the bathroom and the day he hit Kaveh in the face with a snowball.

He closed his eyes and mentally prepared himself for the outcome of this. "Thanks to someone, I got to know (Y/N) three weeks before the trip."

"Huh?! What do you mean, thanks to me? I didn't do–" An oddly loud gasp left Kaveh's lips as if he was someone getting the current gossip on a breakup. "No! There's no fucking way!"

Sure he was slow about things, but he didn't expect that was going to be the reason. "You're pulling my leg."

"I'm not actually. Don't you dare say anything about this to anyone. Or else I will pummel you into the ground. That's a promise. Where did you even get that number?"

"I changed the last few digits of my number. I was lowkey hoping it was a stripper's number I gave you. Wow, I can't believe you're actually thanking me."

"On second thought, I think I should rearrange that pretty face of yours."

"But look on the bright side! You got to interact with such a wonderful– Hey, get away! I said stay away!"

LATER IN THE EVENING . . .

11:01 P.M.

Kaveh

Things went south. The backup plan needs to commence.

ME

How bad?

Kaveh

Bad enough to where his words did damage.

ME

Fucking idiot.

I'll need to be let in early in the morning then.

Kaveh

Yeah, I've got the green light

Just getting him to come over is the issue.

ME

Easy

You remembered to do what I told you earlier, yes?

Kaveh

Yeah, I got the headphones. Came at a price of twenty dollars for Cyno to get them.

ME

Twenty dollars can be redeemed easily.

See you in the morning.

You're going to record this, aren't you?

Kaveh

I wouldn't want this moment missed for the world.

This would be good blackmail.

ME

Sigh

Sometimes you're the embodiment of him

Kaveh

Great minds think alike !

ME

Get some sleep. 6 hours from now comes pretty early.

Kaveh

Stop acting like a mom

ME

Alright that's enough texting you for a month

Kaveh

WHAT??????

ME

Goodbye.

Kaveh

Bye.
seen 11:11 p.m.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

249K 8.5K 30
you're holding me and holding back. | 暗黙の a scaramouche x reader au where you experience your first heartbreak. as you try to move on just like any...
440K 23.5K 40
❝ CLEANING THE HOUSE IS NOT 'MALEWIFE BEHAVIOUR', IT'S CALLED BEING A RESPONSIBLE ADULT. ❞ ━━━ al-haitham's friends scribble his phone numb...
111K 2.9K 46
Me being the busy housewife I am make sure that my darling is getting sleep and his dietary needs are met. "y/n what are you doing?" "Nothing darli...
17.5K 793 13
)ೃ⁀➷ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀʟʜᴀɪᴛʜᴀᴍ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ʜɪꜱ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟꜱᴇ, ʜᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʙᴜᴛ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏꜱᴇʟʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ. © oakycys ꜰᴇᴍʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀxᴀʟʜᴀɪᴛʜᴀᴍ ᴡɪʟʟ ɪ...