DECODE • DAVINA CLAIRE

By electricalfireswp

ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴇʟꜱᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴄᴏᴅᴇ,ᴅᴏɴᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱɪɢɴꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴘꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ ... More

ᴄᴀꜱᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴄᴏᴅᴇ
ᴀꜱᴛʀᴀᴇᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟꜱᴏɴ
ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ
ɪ. ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ
ɪɪ. ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀʜᴏᴏᴅ
ɪɪɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ ꜱᴏɴ
ɪᴠ. ᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴇʟɪᴊᴀʜ
ᴠ. ʙᴀʙʏ ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ
ᴠɪ. ᴛᴀɴɢʟᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ʙʟᴜᴇ
ᴠɪɪ. ᴀʟʟ ɪꜱ ꜰᴀɪʀ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʀ
ᴠɪɪɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟꜱ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ
ɪx. ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ᴅɪꜱᴀᴘᴘᴏɪɴᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ
x. ɢɪʀʟ ɪɴ ɴᴇᴡ ᴏʀʟᴇᴀɴꜱ
xɪɪ. ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴀɪɴ
xɪɪɪ. ꜱᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴꜰᴜꜱɪɴɢ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ
xɪᴠ. ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ʙᴏᴅʏ
xᴠ-ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

xɪ. ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ᴅᴀᴠɪɴᴀ ᴄʟᴀɪʀᴇ

882 37 2
By electricalfireswp

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ᴀꜱᴛʀᴀᴇᴀ Love ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟꜱᴏɴ 𝗣𝗢𝗩
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It's night time now and neither Bekah nor Nik has called for my help. So, I decided to come to the festival after all.

The streets were packed with many people, the music is blasting, people are singing, there are stands that sold food, in conclusion all is great. Then again, when is a festival in New Orleans not great?

The one thing that stands out though is the fact that there are no witches.

I am still walking down the street when my phone rings. I take it out of my jeans back pocket and I answer it without checking the name.

"What do you want?"

"Ashe, it's me. I know, we're not exactly the best pals as of this but I need your help." I hear my twin say, his tone firm yet desperate non the less.

"Fine, where are you?" I asked him, agreeing to help him without hesitation.

I know we're are not on the best of terms  and I'm supposed to be ignoring him, but I'll always be there when he needs me. Fight or not.

"St Ann's church." He responded to me. Okay, I know where that is. It's where Rebekah swore Elijah is being hold.

My eyes widened in curiosity as I wondered what is going on there.

"On my way." I told him quickly before hanging up and speeding to the church.

I arrive d at the church and I spotted Nik awaiting at the enterance.

He greeted me, but still ignoring him, I just gave him a glance. I turned around, hearing him sigh behind me before he walks in front of me and leads the way into the church.

I walk in behind Nik to see a boy and a girl.

The girl was watching over the boy and as I walked closer, my body began buzzing with anticipation. Confusion grew over me as I looked at the duo, not understanding my feelings.

Then the brunette turns to us and as we locked eyes, I froze in my spot.
She is, by far, the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on in my thousand years of existence.

She has long brown hair that shimmered in the candle light and lightly tanned skin that looked incredibly soft. She's wearing a white sundress that fits perfectly and her perfect legs are exposed.

My heartbeat sped up and all the air disappeared from my chest as my mind went blank and my mouth went dry.

I slowly, but surely, regain function to my brain and mouth, I could see that I also had the same effect as well. Something, I'd associate with pride, swelled in my chest as I looked at her flushed cheeks.

"Astra!" I hear my twin brother yell at me, ripping me out of whatever trance I had been held captive in, staring at the goddess infront of me.

"What?" I snapped him, irritated, and I turned my head to him. He laughs lightly at me and I glare.

"You had been staring, mouth hung open at her for the last few minutes, didn't want you to catch any flies." He tells me, a smug smirk on his lips, and my eyes widen.

It only felt like a few seconds. I look at the brunette beauty again and the air is ripped out of my chest once again.

I tear my eyes away from her with great reluctance to look at my brother.

"Who is she?" I ask him, my voice soft an slightly shakey, i didn't sound like me at all.

"Davina Claire." The answer doesn't come from my brother but yet it comes from her.

So, she's Davina.

Well that certainly explains a lot but it doesn't explain the reaction we had to each other.

I turn to her once more and I slowly begin to walk to her.

"So your Little Miss Davina Claire?" I ask her ignoring the way my heartbeat sped up as I approached closer to her.

She frowns and an expression of confusion takes over her perfect little face and so does a light blush soon after as the space between us became smaller.

"How do you know?" She asked me in her beautiful sweet voice. I could listen to her talk for days on end.

"I know lots of things, love." I say to her and her blush deepened when I called her love.

For a minute, I am startled because I had never call someone love before but then I realised it just felt right.

"Are you an old one?" She questions me shyly and I grinned, seeing an opportunity to tease her.

"Ouch." I said in mock hurt. "Tell me, do I look old to you, love?" I ask her teasingly and a deep blush stains her cheeks and a smile lights up her face.

I'm stunned when  I feel that weird feeling in my stomach - the same one from before, only this time it's so much more intenses than before. She looks breathtaking when she's smiling.

"Now, this flirting..is adorable but Davina and I have things to discuss. As you see I've compelled young Tim to count to one hunderd thousand so he won't be a problem." Nik says and I see Davina's grin disappear and a scowl takes it place.

I turn to glare at my brother. Ignoring me he talks to Davina.

I instinctively take a protective step towards her incase he gets any of his not-so-smart ideas. why do I care?

Because maybe you like her?, a voice answered and I resisted the urge to scoff out loud.

I just met her, how can I like her? I asked but didn't receive and answer, so I tuned back into my twin and Davina's conversation.

"I assume you know who I am?" He askes the little witch. Cocky much? Duh, he's my twin

"I do know who you are, but I don't know who she is." She answers, out of the corner of my eye I saw her pointing to me and I turn to her.

"Sorry, love. Astraea Mikaelson. I am that ones twin. Very nice to meet you." I say to her with a smile and I extent a hand which she takes, with a shy smile. Tingles shot through me as the base of her hand reached mine and the way she's staring at our hands, she felt it too.

I let go of her hand and my hand feels warm but cold at the same time.

"Then, let's get right to it, shall we? Your current dilemma strikes me as a case of poor alliances. You're loyal to Marcel and yet he keeps you tucked away in an attic. Surely you prefer just a little bit more freedom. And yet Marcel keeps you prisoner." Nik says and I turn to him with a roll of my eyes. Oh how I hope his narcissism doesn't run in the family.

"Marcel doesn't keeps me prisoner, he keeps me safe. He's my friend." She tells in a fiesty, angry and defensive voice. I am surprised and slightly turned on. Is that bad? Eh, I don't really care, I like it either way.

"Well, I've no doubt he is. For a girl caught in a war between witches and vampires, I might be a better friend. I would keep you safe. And, I'd allow you your freedom. If Marcel could do that, why hasn't he done so already? And it does beg the question: If Marcel can't protect you, then what of those you care about." He asks her pointing to Tim and a burning feeling shot through my body along with the urge to rip out the poor boys Appendix.

"If anyone tries to hurt anyone I care about, I'll kill them." She says confidently. I thought her fiestiness is a turn on, but boy does she rock confidence.

"Well, then. Sounds like you don't need Marcel at all. Perhaps you've suspected it all along. Your dear friend Marcel tricks you into doing his bidding, and all the while, you rot in an attic, alone, while young Timothy moves on with his life." Nik says and Davina stares intently at Nik, clearly angry, as she starts using her magic against him.

"You feel that? That's your blood starting to boil." She says and I winced. My mind is at war with it self between saving my twin and protecting Davina.

I don't even know why I care about the witch, but every-time I think about hurting her, my heart clenches and I loose function over my body.

Nik groans and I hear hissing noise as his blood increases in temperature. Sweat starts to drip from his forehead, and he composes himself from this unexpected turn of events before he vamp-runs over to Tim and puts him in a headlock. My eyes widened and I turned
to Davina.

"Such a shame to lose him, just as you found him again." He tells Davina in mock-sympathy. "And I really did admire your skill with that violin." He tells Tim.

"Don't you dare hurt him!" She shouts at him as rage will her light brown eyes.

"Oh, I hope I won't have to, sweetheart. But, then, that depends on you." He says and I start to feel sorry for her.

"Nik, leave the boy." I spoke reluctantly but he ignores me. Figures, he wants to show off how almighty he is, Moron.

"Let him go now!" She shouts again, I looked between the two, not sure what to do so I just kept out of it.

"You should know, I don't do well with demands." He tells her. He just doesn't learn, does he?

Davina thrusts her open hand out and twists it, using her magic to break the bones in his leg. Fortunately for him, but unfortunately for her, it takes only a moment for Nik's bones to heal.

"Impressive. But you don't want to fight me, love. Innocent people have a way of ending up dead." He says to her and I had to keep myself from speeding at him.

"Please, let me go." I heard Tim whisper desperately.

"Your choice, little witch. Swear allegiance to me alone and the boy lives. Stand against me-." Nik says and before I could do anything Davina thrusts both hands in front of her and shrieks as she unleashes the force of her magic against him.

Her outburst causes the Bibles in the pews to be blown up, and a strong gust of wind blows the pages around the room as all the windows in the church shatter.

The telekinetic force from the spell throws Nik and Tim violently toward the entrance but her magic doesn't affect me and I stay flat on my feet. No magic has ever effected me.

I see her get knocked backwards by the power of her own magic, thrown onto the ground and before I could stop myself, I screamed out her name at the top of my lungs.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

883K 20.7K 143
- ❝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ✨🐺 ❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭...
262K 6.1K 45
𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗃𝖺𝗁 𝗆𝗂𝗄𝖺𝖾𝗅𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗉𝗍𝗌 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗂𝖾𝖼𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗀𝗂�...
12.1K 695 7
𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐛𝐢𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬. �...
24.9K 984 15
⋆·˚ ༘ *𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘌𝘮𝘳𝘺𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘖𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘏𝘺𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘢...