roommate lovers || Kim sunoo

By User908757

"just shut up!! Shut the freak up!" She yelled . "listen .." , " no get aw-" and that's when i was cut off... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
not anything specils but..,
book alert 😮

19

1.3K 36 98
By User908757

Y/N POV

Me and aera made it to the entrance of the amusement park , and luckily there wasn't that much people since it was in the middle of the week .

"you can go now aera , I called a cab that should be here any minute" I said , knowing she had other plans .

"are you sure?? I don't want to leave you by yourself" she said , hesitant to leave .

I nodded my head , flashing her a smile .

"Alright then . I guess I'll go . Call me if you need anything or need help ok?" She asked , giving me a hug .

"I will , I will . Now go , your family must be waiting for you." I said , pushing her to where the cab driver had just pulled up .

She chuckled and started to walk away . "Thank you for helping me!!" I shouted , loud enough for her to hear me .

She smiled and put a thumbs up , making me giggle .

I watched her get in the cab and watched the car as it drove off , before feeling a slight tap on my shoulder .

I turned around , seeing yeonjun smiling at me .

"ah hi yeonjun!!" I happily greeted him . "hey. You look amazing! I've never seen you wear something like this. It looks good on you though!" He complimented me .

I smiled , "thank you . Aera picked an outfit out for me" I said , thanking him for the compliment .

"so should we go?" I asked , pointing to the entrance of the park where a small line was forming .

He smiled while nodding his head , pulling me by my arm to the line .

We entered through the security line and finally got our wristbands that we had to wear .

"jun, can you help me put mine on..? I can never do these by myself , heh." I asked him , knowing I couldn't do it by myself.

he grabbed my wristband and delicately grabs my wrist in his hand . I watched him as he put my wristband on with a smile on his face the whole time .

"do you need help?" I asked him when he was gone putting mine on.

"No I got it . I'm a pro at putting these on" he boasted , sending a confident wink at me .

I laughed at his remark and just waited until he had put his wristband on .

"all right ! What do you want to ride first?" He asked me when he had his wristband on .

I thought for a moment , looking around at all of the rides . "oo that one please!!!" I excitedly asked , pointing at the rollercoaster that did looptie loops.

"ok let's go then!" He smiled , grabbing my hand in his , pulling me away with him .

we stood in line , waiting for our turn to get on the ride so we had a lot of time to just talk and spend time with each other .

yeonjun was being very sweet and caring , more than usual which was throwing me off a bit , but I just ignored it .

after about 10 minutes of waiting , we were finally at the front of the line .

There was the cars for the roller coaster , and every car had 2 rows that could fit 3 people in each row .

me and yeonjun sat in one row , and this other older couple sat behind us .

They looked like they were in their late 20's , still young and clearly in love .

"aw babe look , they remind me of when we were in college." The lady behind us said .

I looked down and smiled . I hoped that one day I'd know the feeling of being loved by someone romantically felt like .

Yeonjun was beside me smiling too . I couldn't tell what he was thinking , but I was hesitant to ask .

**

(Fast forward about 2 hours)

The sun had finally set and the fireworks were going to start in 30 minutes .

Me and yeonjun had rode every ride here , but we saved the Ferris wheel for last since we both wanted to see the firework show from the Ferris wheel .

"y/n let's get in line for the Ferris wheel! If we wait we might be too late to see the fireworks from up there" yeonjun said , pulling me along with him .

I think a lot of people had the same idea as we did , because the line was longer than all of the other rides lines .

we stood in line and luckily it was moving pretty quickly .

**

(20 minutes later)

we were at the front of the line , and we were a little scared because the fireworks were set to start in 10 minutes and we weren't even on the ride yet .

The Ferris wheel had to go around another time since everyone was allowed to go in the full circle 2 times .

I sighed , looking at my watch to see that we had 8 minutes left . I took a look around and saw a lot of couples in line behind us .

As I looked around I caught a glimpse of someone's puffy black hair , it looked familiar somehow but I thought that maybe I was just seeing things .

"next in line please!!" The person operating the ride called . Me and yeonjun stepped up onto the steps and waited for the people to exit the ride .

When we were told to go , we got in the little metal pod and the guy closed the gate after quickly explaining the rules .

I looked at my watch again and we had 4 minutes until the fireworks would start .

"we made it!!" Yeonjun happily said . "I know . I thought we weren't going to get on this ride in time" I let out my worries .

The ride slowly started to spin us until we were half way up from the top ,

They were letting more people on the Ferris wheel in the pods below us .

"so y/n you know I really admire you right..?" Yeonjun abruptly spoke . I gave him a look full of confusion .

"me? why would you admire someone like me??" I asked , wondering why he thought of me the way he did .

People below us started to count down from 60 , while the Ferris wheel also started moving us to the top again.

"You're beautiful , you're kind , you're smart , you aren't afraid to try different things , your smile is perfect , everything about you is perfect in my eyes.." he ranted .

The ride came to a stop , and I glanced outwards to see that we were at the very top of the Ferris wheel .

"10!"

"9!"

"what I'm trying to say is .." he started .

"7"

"6"

"I like you y/n , more than you think. And I hope you feel the same way" he finally let it out .

"4"

"3"

I didn't answer him . I didn't know what to say . I didn't think he actually liked me .

"2"
"1"

Before I could process anything else , he placed his lips on top of mine , while the sounds of fireworks popping drowned out any cvother noise.

but I didn't know this would be the turning point of my love life...
—————————————————————

guys yesterday I thought I had all the chapters for this week done and I only had this chapter halfway done 😭

but it's ok bc I locked in and wrote almost all the chapters for this week done :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 1.7K 32
"After entering into a college Kim Sunoo found a boy, who made the first move to get close to Sunoo but something was wrong with him and Sunoo knew...
76.9K 3.2K 34
"Why would I come to you again? let's end this..here and now....Let's break up" Sunghoon was Shocked to hear what Sunoo just said. "What did you just...
30.6K 1.5K 46
"You know our love would be tragic." Enhypen's Jungwon Fanfic ^-^ ----------------------------------------- Feel free to give me Feedback after you'v...
69.3K 2.1K 8
Y/n is a normal girl who is work as a servant of the cold and heartless man Kim taehyung bcoz of her family problems but the situation has changed wh...