Love So Life

By KillerRain

What if Kinn and Vegas actually got a long and Kim never left the main house and actually grew up with his br... More

Characters
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
A.N
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
Epilogue

30

1.1K 69 17
By KillerRain

Kinn's P.O.V:

I went to my room as soon as I arrived home.

It was still strange to hear a baby crying in the room next to mine but I suppose I'll have to get used to it eventually.

The nurse walked into my room and pushed a cart in front of her.

"Here's your food mr Kinn...Mr Kim told me that you were sick so I made you something warm" She said.

"Thank you auntie" I said.

She smiled and nodded then left the room.

I sat down on my bed and started eating as I watched TV.

After sometime I was done eating so I took my medication and showered before going to bed.

But before I could close my eyes my phone started ringing.

I picked up without checking the caller's ID.

"Hey...It's me...Ummm...I'm in front of your house" Porsche said.

I frowned and stood up then walked over to the window to have a look.

He was sitting on his bike and looking up at me.

I told the maid to let him into the house then bring him upstairs to my room.

He poked his head from behind the door then smiled.

"Aren't you supposed to be at the company working?" I asked.

"Well...I had the schedule ready for today but you were sick and went home so your father...I mean mr Korn...He took over your work for the day to let you rest and his secretary took my place" He said.

I nodded and sat down on the bed.

"Well...What did you want?" I asked.

"I brought you some chicken bone broth and garlic bread...It's really tasty you should have some" He said.

I raised an eyebrow and tilted my head to the side.

He groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Fine...I came to apologise too...I was being too childish and insensitive...You're sick so I should have been more considerate...So..." He started.

Then fidgeted uncomfortably and rubbed his neck.

"Ummm...I'm sorry" He mumbled.

"It's nothing I'm alright" I said smiling.

He pursed his lips into a thin line.

"Sit down" I said.

So he pulled a chair and sat down in front of me.

I shook my head and patted the space next to me on the bed.

He sat down next to me.

"Do you want to continue the talk we had in my office a while ago?" I asked.

"What's there left to talk about?" He asked frowning.

I mentally facepalmed at the naivety of that guy.

"A lot...There's so much left to talk about silly" I said.

Then smacked his head lightly.

He chuckled and shook his head.

"Fine...Then I'll start talking since you already said your piece" I said.

I thought about my next words carefully.

"Just like you I didn't have many friends...Just Time and Tae...My brothers and cousins filled a huge gap in my life as well...I never had a chance to dream of anything since everything in my life was decided beforehand down to the smallest detail...I can't say it's not too bad since work is also interesting but..." I started.

Then took his hands in mine and looked up at his face.

"Eversince I met you at the bar that night...And the things you did for me to lift my mood when I broke up with Tawan...I guess it made me curious about you and how your life is...It's interesting...So I started liking that change...And that's how I started liking you" I said.

He smiled and nodded then rubbed my hands with his thumbs.

"You already know my answer...Let's keep meeting and see where this will go" He said.

Then looked up at me and smiled again.

"But...I would be lying if I say I'm not interested in what's going on right now your highness...After all...I'm here even after I created a big headache for you...So I'd say that I got worried but I also wanted to apologise because I don't like it when we're not on speaking terms" He said chuckling.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"And also...I'd like to try that again" He said.

"Try what?" I asked.

He put a hand on my cheek and leaned closer to my face then pecked my lips.

Then leaned back again and shrugged.

"That" He said.

I smiled and put my hands on his shoulders then we started kissing.

But then I remembered that I was still sick so I pulled away immediately.

"What's wrong?" He asked frowning.

"I'm still sick you could get sick too" I said.

He looked at me then blinked twice and burst out laughing.

"Wow...I must say that you really have your priorities set straight" He said.

Then stood up.

"Well...I should let you rest...I'll leave the snacks I bought you here but I'll call you later to check if you ate them ok?" He asked as he raised a finger to my face.

"Sure" I said smiling.

He smiled and waved a bye at me before leaving the room.

Well...I must say that it went a lot better then I expected even though that experimental let's get to know each other phase is quite too old fashioned for someone like him.

I smiled to myself and shook my head.

It wasn't bad at all though...

(Later that night)

Porchay's P.O.V:

I was waiting for Macau.

He said that he wanted to go to the arcade tonight and since it was a weekend I decided to tag along.

But it has been a few minutes since I arrived at the arcade and he still didn't show up.

I was starting to get bored standing in front of the building doing absolutely nothing.

Then I heard a whistle so I turned and saw Macau standing right in front of the door.

"What the hell are you doing just standing there? I've been waiting for you for a few minutes now" Macau said.

Then slung an arm on my shoulder.

"Come on in" He said.

We walked into the place and sat down.

"You should really check your phone I called you three times" He said.

"I didn't notice" I said chuckling awkwardly.

"Must be the signal" He said.

Then waved his hand dismissing.

"Don't mind it though let's play" He said.

Then we started playing together.

Oh well...I considered myself a good gamer but Macau was on another level...

Damn...Does that have to do with being a delinquent?

"Damn those bastards...None of them knows how to play" Macau said as he angrily attacked the monsters in the game.

I started attacking too.

"That's right motherfuckers...Die" He said chuckling as he continued his fast paced attacks.

I smiled and shook my head.

After sometime our game was over.

So he went to the vending machine and bought two cans of soda and two chocolate bars.

"Here...Have some" He said.

I looked at the things he bought me briefly then looked up at him again.

"What's wrong?" He asked frowning.

"Ummm...It's not like I mean to be rude but...You don't have to buy me things everytime we go somewhere together" I said smiling awkwardly.

"Is it wrong?" He asked.

"Huh?" I asked frowning.

"I mean is it wrong to buy things for other people without a reason?" He asked.

"Ummm...If it's without an occasion then it can be considered as a bribe to get someone's attention...So yes it's wrong...I'm being honest telling you this since other people might get advantage of this behaviour if you don't stop it" I said.

"Oh...Ok then when's your birthday?" He asked.

"Tell me yours first" I said.

"It's the twenty fifth of May" He said.

"Mine is the twenty six of June" I said chuckling.

"Really? That's great" He said smiling.

"Well...Now that we know each other's birthdays we'll just buy each other presents on that day and not any other days ok? And it doesn't have to be something over the top just a simple chocolate bar or a can of soda will do" I said.

"So simplistic" He said.

I smacked his shoulder so he smiled and smacked my shoulder in return.

But the strange thing is...How come he didn't know that his behaviour was wrong at this age?

"Ummm...Macau?" I asked.

"Hm?" He asked.

"Before me...Did you ever have any friends?" I asked.

He stopped smiling and sighed.

"My brother and cousins were my only friends before you showed up" He said.

"Yeah but...Those don't count you know" I said.

"Does it matter? I just need one friend it's not the end of the world if I don't have many friends" He said.

I pursed my lips into a thin line and looked at the floor not knowing what to say.

I didn't know what the problem with him was since he had all the right qualities to become a popular student in our school.

He's good looking and athletic and he has money if that didn't scream popular clique candidate then I don't know what does.

So I didn't see why he had such a low self esteem.

"Let's play another game ok?" He asked.

"Sure" I said.

Then we started playing again.

In the middle of the game though someone put a hand on my shoulder so I turned and saw that it was P'Kim.

"SHIYA...P'Kim what are you doing here?" Macau asked.

I raised a hand in greeting and chuckled awkwardly.

P'Kim didn't pay attention to Macau at all and kept his gaze on me.

"Are you Porchay Pichaya Kittisawasd younger brother of Porsche Pachara Kittisawasd?" P'Kim asked.

Then took out a picture of my brother from his pocket.

"That's your older brother right?" He asked.

"Ummm...Yeah?" I asked frowning.

P'Kim nodded and removed his hand off of my shoulder.

"Good...Come with me" He said.

What the hell?

I stood up and followed him immediately.

"Macau you can go home I'll give him a ride myself" P'Kim said in authority.

"Ummm...Sure...See you in school Chay" Macau said.

I nodded and waved him off.

P'Kim walked over to his car and opened the door.

"Get in" He said.

I got inside the car.

"You know me right?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Fine...Saving the introductions is good...I have a few questions so...First one is which is cuter? Munchkin kittens or Siamese kittens?" He asked.

"I'm sorry...What?" I asked frowning.

"Well? Which of them?" He asked.

"I guess Munchkin?" I asked frowning.

"Samoyed puppies or Golden Retriever puppies?" He asked.

"Samoyed puppies" I said.

"Munchkins or Samoyeds?" He asked.

"Samoyeds" I said.

He nodded then drummed his fingers on the steering wheel.

"Fine...Samoyed it is" He said.

"Why am I here?" I asked frowning.

He stopped drumming his fingertips on the steering wheel and turned to me again.

"Tell me everything about your brother...Everything even the most boring details about him" He said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 1.6K 29
kinnporsche born again to reset everything, to kill korn and to help their family. it's gonna be major fluff. hurt/comfort story . Everyone broken wi...
92K 2.9K 12
A fanfiction on Kinn & Porsche adopting a child...
31.9K 1.3K 12
Vegas was in a coma for a month and he couldn't fight for what was his after his father's death. Korn gave everything to Porsche. Not only did Porsc...
23K 886 18
Vegas and Pete in a happy relationship. They live happily after war between main and minor family. Now two families are working together. But you kno...