yang jeongin x Male reader

By NO_EASY_SKZ

if you read this you're fruity More

one
two
three
gay

introduction

381 16 4
By NO_EASY_SKZ

Y/n l/n was a young kpop idol , his stage name was zero and he was a member of stray kids.

He was the third youngest of the group, his plan wasn't to be an idol. But being friends with han jisung, and being in the right place at the right time got him into JYP entertainment, meaning the two friends debuted together.

Y/n is a member of the vocal racha, and the third member of the aussie line( I dont write enough Aussies as an aussie myself leave me alone. ) hes a talented dancer and one of the fastest rappers in the group, his skzoo is a penguin named zeeguin and he , like felix and hyunjin, is one of the more commonly biased members.

He has a younger sister and speaks fluent English Japanese and korean (ofc)

Y/n-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 13.5K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
252K 16.5K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
109K 863 20
|𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑| ~•𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧•~ ~•𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬•~ ~•𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚...
483K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...