two

Y/ns pov

I sat at my desk working on a new solo album I was going to release soon , I was filming an MV in a couple days for the title track 'panic' most of the songs are based of things I've struggled with in life. The entire album was called fear. It was more of a grunge and dark aesthetic than I was used to because I wanted to be more edgy for my solo career because I admire that style of music greatly.

" hyung" seungmin knocked on the door " minhos making dinner, what do you want?"

" I'm not hungry " I replied with a shrug " I'll probably have some pineapple slices later or something."

" oh, ok" he nodded then closed the door and walked off.

I was beginning to get bored of lyric writing and opened my phone then took a selfie and sent it on the stray kids Instagram

Realstraykids✔

3 seconds ago y/n - I'm bored

3 seconds ago
y/n -
I'm bored

♡1.2k

Tap to see comments

I put my phone down and got back to work, only to be interupted a second time.

" hyung"

I turned around in my spiny chair , my face dead panned.

" hyung, you said you're bored" jeongin showed me his phone "show me one of the songs you've recorded , I wanna cure your mood "

He pulled up a chair beside me, I smiled

" wanna see the title track?" I asked, he nodded then took one of my earphones .

I began to play the song , it started off slow and peaceful then began getting grittier and harsh.

Jeongins eyes widened at the sudden beat changed , he boped his head while listening intently "when did you become the fastest rapper of the group?" He chuckled

" I took a few rap lessons" I shrugged " the choreo is even more intense than the music, it's so hard. But I wanna get it right for stay"

He smiled at me "you're so cute" my cheeks went bright red, I was hoping he didnt notice

He continued listening till the song was over

" so?" I asked

" you should have been a soloist, this shit is fire" he replied "good job hyung. Is it ok if I'm there for the MV shoot tommorow?"

" of course innie, jisung and changbin have already decided they're gonna be in the back at some point " I chuckled then ruffled his hair

" take a break , you've been up here for hours" jeongin took my hand and pulled me up out of my seat " take your mind off of everything , cuddle me" he pouted babyishly

" ok , you little baby" I pinched his cheeks

Jeongins pov

I could feel my face burn up as y/n pinched my cheeks, I had liked him for the longest time. But I dont think he likes me, he probably sees me as a little brother or something..

" cmon then innie" he picked he up and plonked me onto his bed

He then climbed on top of me and burried his face in my chest and wrapped his arms around my waist while I wrapped my legs around his and played with his hair.

" hyung " I spoke, he hummed "do you like anyone "

He sat up so he was straddling my hips and furrowed his brows "like? Like like or just casually like"

" like like" I replied

"Yes " he nodded " hes very close to me, and hes been on my mind for years. Hes perfect in every single way."

" jisung!?"

" what? God no" he laughed "plus hes already taken by two men."

" oh, ok....do I know him?" I asked

" yes, very very well." Y/n replied, I frowned slightly " some might even say youre the same person "

" I dont know anyone that similar to me" I furrowed my brows in confusion

" trust me, you do" he smiled " now let's shut up and cuddle"

" yes" I opened my arms for him to cuddle into , the warm embrace relaxing us both completely.