Full Of Regrets!

By Logan-Kenway

My 2nd Elizabeth Olsen Story! Enjoy! More

Info!
Chapter 1: New Years!
Chapter 2: Day At The Park!
Chapter 3: What's Going On!
Chapter 4: All Those Years Ago!
Chapter 5: First Step!
Chapter 6: A Friendly Lunch!
Chapter 7: The OSCAR's!
Chapter 9: Letting It All Out!

Chapter 8: Elizabeth's Birthday!

930 42 6
By Logan-Kenway

=========================

Logan and Aubrey are still in his kitchen, only difference is she's sitting at the kitchen island while Logan is facing her, coffee now beside him but he's not drinking it, his hands gripped to the counter top behind him while he leaned and answered her question.

Aubrey: You have to tell Elizabeth. He's her son, she needs to know.

Logan told Aubrey everything that's happened, they found it a few months ago at a random check up, so there isn't much danger and according to the doctor's, he's actually taking a good turn, maybe one or two more appointments and he should be clear.

Logan: You and I both know that telling Lizzie is the last thing that boy needs right now.

Aubrey sighed as she put her head in her hands, he has a point, Elizabeth will just worry and probably scare the boy more, not saying she'd mean too but she can be a little over protective, especially since she's trying to be better for them all.

Aubrey: How is he? With the whole thing.

Logan gave a small shrug as he took the coffee cup into his hands, Aubrey already knows what they did last night, before you make any theory's, last night did not lead to Jason having a little brother or sister, that comes later.

Logan: He's scared. As far as he knows, Lizzie knows and seeing her smiling, laughing and having fun, is pretty much the only thing he looks forward too...

Logan took his cup, placed it on the island opposite Aubrey then sat down, the look he was giving her wasn't something she's seen Logan give before, he's normally smiling, laughing and being a real wholesome guy, now though he's pretty much pleading with her.

Logan: ... You tell Lizzie about this and that will change. You know the best thing for that boy is for Lizzie not to know. No one hates lying to her more then me but it's for Jason, not us.

Logan pretty much begged her not to tell Elizabeth and after hearing him say that, how could she tell her, on one hand she has to lie to her best friend then on the other is break a little boy's heart, one thing she does know though, is Logan will tell her as soon as Jason's safe.

Aubrey: Okay fine, I won't tell her...

Logan smiled to her happy to hear she's on board with keeping it to herself, it's not a fair thing to ask her and he knows it, but Jason is scared of what's happening and he thinks that keeping the real Elizabeth Olsen around Jason will help him get through this then, Aubrey's onboard with this.

Aubrey: ... But once it's over, you have to come clean.

Logan nodded as he sipped from the coffee cup, Aubrey loves Jason as much as they do so she's not going to tell Elizabeth till he's okay, it might seem bad not telling Elizabeth but it is for the best, she'd start treating him like he's made of glass and that will just freak the 6 year old out even more.

Aubrey: One more thing, what's with the injections?

Aubrey assumed that it was Logan with the Cancer since Elizabeth told her she found the medication in his bathroom and the needle marks on his arm, Logan held his right arm out slightly showing the under part of his elbow, he hummed while moving the coffee cup from his mouth.

Logan: Jason has had to get a few blood tests over these past couple weeks. He was scared so I get them done before he does to show him there's nothing to worry about.

Logan's needle marks are still pretty prominent, although Jason's aren't, she's seen the boys underarms and there are no traces of needle points, almost like he's never had a blood test at all, Logan has marked quite easily though since the Batman movies.

Logan: Apparently I have a low Vitamin D count, not enough sun. Can you believe that?

Logan joked a little as he always goes outside, whether it be to the park with Jason, out with friends or just in the backyard with Jason, teaching the young lad to swim in the pool, the biggest surprise though is the fact Logan actually willingly had a needle put into his arm.

Aubrey: Wait, you willingly let them put a needle in your arm?

Logan nodded as he had to over come his literal biggest fear just to show his son that there's nothing to worry about, Logan's not scared of blood tests, he's not scared of what they'll show, he only ever see's what he saw as a child when he see's needles, drugs, pain and torment.

Logan: That's how much keeping Jason happy means to me, that's why Lizzie can't find out till it's over.

Aubrey now fully understands and is willing to keep the matter a secret, now though it's time for a change of subject, it's Elizabeth's birthday in a couple of day's, Logan already got her a gift but Aubrey apparently needs a little extra help with the planning.

Aubrey: I'll do it but you need to keep Liz, distracted on Thursday.

Logan sat back down at the stool and nodded, he'll happily do it as Aubrey did the heavy lifting, Logan will figure something out, Elizabeth enjoys arcade games, he might take her to the pier or something, although she hates thrill rides, roller-coaster are a no go for her.

Logan: Done, how long we talking?

Logan asked wondering about how long he needs to keep Elizabeth busy, Aubrey just needed a couple of hours to get the house ready for the surprise party, she has a couple people helping out so it shouldn't take long, it will also give Logan and Elizabeth some more alone time, Aubrey is more then hoping they get back together, those were good days back when Elizabeth and Logan were just starting out, it was all cute and lovey dovey, pure adorable, so when she saw a chance to help them spend more time together, she's going for a 3 pointer...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today's the day, it's Elizabeth's 34th birthday, Logan's got a whole nice day planned out for them, one of the first dates they went on was at the Santa Monica pier, sure it sounds sleazy for people of their stature but neither of them enjoy the massive lime light things, the little things make them happy enough.

Logan: All set?

Logan smiled to her as she walked towards his car, Logan's driving the Camaro again, mainly by choice, it's his favorite car but his favorite sight is Elizabeth smiling while getting into the car, even in the most basic of outfit's she looks adorable.

Elizabeth: Yeah, let's go.

Logan smiled to her as he drove them towards the pier, literally, a few arcade games, probably a walk on the beach and a lot of distracting her then he's done his job, Logan knows that she'll enjoy this, she hates all the flashy stuff so just a day at the pier will make her happy.

Elizabeth: You were asked to distract me weren't you.

Logan turned to her after parking the car at the beach, he wasn't expecting her to say that though, he knew she was smart and the chances of him keeping this a secret for the entire day was not likely but that was a quick deduction even for her.

Logan: Okay first, when did you figure that out and second, can you pretend to be surprised?

She giggled to him while looking around them, it's a week day so the beach is pretty empty also it's the middle of February, it's still sunny and Logan rented the entire pier for them so it's still going to be fun for them.

Elizabeth: Mainly your cologne, you only use that one for special occasions. Not that you don't smell great all the time...

Elizabeth was right, he does have a special one he uses for special occasions, most men do but she was also quick to correct herself because to her so made it sound like he doesn't wear after shave which of course was wrong.

Elizabeth: ... Well, not all the time, I don't just smell you constantly. That would be weird.

She panicked a little, the other night at the OSCAR's was fun, she loved every second of it, even the after party he convinced her to go to, the biggest part running through her mind was when they kissed, it brought back all those special memories of them, she's just not sure Logan remembers the kiss.

Logan: Come on.

Logan chuckled to her fumbling while he got out the car, Elizabeth took a deep breath hoping to relax herself, she'd been dreaming of that kiss for a while now and it was everything she remembered it was but he's just playing things off like nothing has happened.

Elizabeth: Relax, Liz. You got this.

After the little pop talk she got out the car and joined Logan, both of them going around the area playing games and having fun, even playing Dance Revolution, Elizabeth hasn't had this much fun in a long time, it's no surprise that it's Logan making her feel that way again, so over the course of just under 2 hours, they pretty much played every game and every ride that wasn't a roller coaster, which was pretty much just left the ferris wheel, Logan made sure to pay the guy to stop them at the top letting them have a great view of the surrounding area.

Logan: So, you wanna talk about that kiss?

Elizabeth looked up to him on her left, they just sat next to each other in their own little pod taking in the moment, she honestly had no idea he'd remembered, he did drink more then he normally would that night, it was quite funny actually.

Elizabeth: You remember?

Logan nodded with a smile almost like he has no regrets of doing it, Elizabeth was a little unsure of what the kiss meant, mainly because it was him in his drunken encouragement that pushed the action, so seeing him not mention it before now made her wonder if he actually realised he did it or even wanted it.

Logan: I had to drink more then I normally would to do it but don't worry, I paid for it the next morning.

Elizabeth chuckled to him as he remembered the hangover he had the morning Aubrey came around to beat him up about not telling Elizabeth that Jason isn't well, Logan hated the fact that Elizabeth doesn't know but it's really for the best.

Elizabeth: So, uh...

Logan had turned his body slightly to look at her better, his right arm on the back of the pod almost hugging around her, Elizabeth looked away from him though a little awkward for what she's about to ask, she doesn't think he'll turn her away but that still doesn't mean that she's confident with this, this is the man she loves after all.

Elizabeth: ... Would you, maybe... wanna do it again?

Elizabeth looked back up to him after she managed to get it out, Logan chuckled to how cute she looked while nervous, her fingers toying with each other in her lap but Logan didn't respond, just smiled, using his left hand under her chin to move her head then lean in, Elizabeth closed her eyes ready for this moment, their lips are so close right now she can feel his warm breath leaving his slightly open lips, till the moment was ruined by a cellphone ringing.

They both sighed as Elizabeth cursed whoever was on the other side of the call, Logan leaned back his eyes still closed while his hands clenched shut in annoyance, he reached in his pocket to see it was his sister, Terri calling him, Terri's the one that wants to see Logan and Elizabeth back together so the fact it's her calling him is not a fun coincidence.

Logan: Yeah?... Alright, we'll be there soon.

Logan looked to Elizabeth as he spoke then hung up the phone, apparently Terri assumed that they weren't together, but since Elizabeth has already predicted the party, there was no point in hiding it from her, just like the gift he got her which didn't seem like much but it meant a lot to them both.

Logan: I got this for you. Happy Birthday.

Logan smiled holding her a small velvet box, he had this planned for a couple of weeks now so a lot of work had gone into it, since the moment for the kiss was gone, Elizabeth didn't want to make things even more tense between them and took the little box, actually quite excited, Logan's always been romantic so wanting to see what he got her was really exciting...

... It was beautiful, Elizabeth wasn't sure what to say as she took it out, looking it over seeing the back, she wasn't sure what she was expecting to see but it being engraved wasn't it, "Our hearts forever ~ Jason & Logan", Elizabeth looked to him with a smile, launching forward kissing his cheek, she actually aimed for his lips but Logan turned away just at the wrong time.

Logan: Open it.

They both hated that he turned his head just at that time, Elizabeth did do what he suggested and pressed the little button, letting the lid pop open letting her see the picture in the middle, it was of her, Logan and Jason at his 4th birthday, it was one of those really cliches pics, Jason sat on the chair, birthday cake and candle in front of him, both him and her either side of the boy, all smiles on their faces.

Elizabeth: It's beautiful.

Logan smiled to her reaction, he knew she didn't have many pictures of them all, she has ones of him and her, as well as Jason and her but not many of all three of them together, he now knows they gotta get going but he still has one more move.

Logan: Not as beautiful as you.

Elizabeth turned to him again with a smile, Logan's handsome face giving her a grin as well, this was quickly becoming a great day, they were about to lean in for another kiss but the ride started to move again, ruin another moment for the couple...

==========================

(To Be Continued)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 297 10
My First Nikki Bella Story! Enjoy!
48.1K 1.1K 16
This is a Redo of my First Kim Kardashian Story! Enjoy!
13.6K 468 10
My first Sydney Sweeney Story! Enjoy!
72.6K 3.7K 85
(Book 2 of Photograph) It's been 2 years since Elizabeth and Shannon's relationship faded into nothing and with the countless events that had happene...