"ฯ‰ะฝฯƒ ฮฑัั” ัƒฯƒฯ… ?" (แด…ษชแด€ส™แดสŸษชแด‹ สŸ...

By xpepper_mintx

"๐๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ค๐ข๐ง, ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ, ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐œ๐จ๐š๐ฅ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐... More

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ’ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ“ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ”ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ•ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ–ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ—ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ˜ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ™ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘๏ผใ€‘
โœจ ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ…ฝ ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†‚ โœจ
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘๏ผ‘ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘๏ผ’ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘๏ผ“ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘๏ผ”ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘๏ผ•ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘๏ผ–ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘๏ผ—ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘8 ใ€‘
ใ€ 1 9 ใ€‘
ใ€ 2 0 ใ€‘
๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ…ฝ ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†‚ #2
ใ€ 2 2 ใ€‘

ใ€ 2 1 ใ€‘

1.7K 82 14
By xpepper_mintx

Tick-tock

Tick-tock

The sound of the clock was clearly audible in the almost empty room. The room was decorated with big chandeliers and antique statues and paintings. The room was far from modern, so outdated that one could say that they have entered into the Victorian era.

In the middle, stood a long table with number of chairs against it, but only two of them were occupied. The two said occupants were engaged in a grim discussion.

"They appear to be catching on. We must take some measures."

"Do you think that old fool will just sit and watch while we attack his sons."

"Well from what I have heard about him, he will very much enjoy it."

"We can't t risk to expose ourselves, atleast not now. Till everything is set, we must stay hidden and watch everything from afar."

"But we cant just leave those damn purebloods like this or else everything we planned will go down in drain."

"That's s true."

Casted with a solemn look on their faces, the two tall figures were in deep thought trying to rack their brains for any kind of solution.

"How about I go after them?"

Another figure stepped out from the dark corner, coming closer to the other two.

"Why would you attack them?"

"No reason, I am just bored"

Pausing for a moment, the seated individual considered all the other possibilities. Having no other choice, the man just nodded his head.

Gaining the sign of approval, the dark creature wasted no time before disappearing in darkness, with a wide smile plastered on it's face.

"Do you think this was a good choice, after all he-"

"He hates that devil with all his blood. He might turn his back on us but he would never in a million years befriend that man. You know what they say"

"An enemy of your enemy is your friend."

A lot of chattering can be heard while walking through the corridors. The classes are yet to start so students are longing around, talking with their friends. As I make my way to the classroom, I can hear people talking about me but not loud enough to make out the words.

With their side glances and the way their voice lowers down as I walk by, it doesn't take a genius to figure out who they are talking about. But since they have no intentions of approaching me, there's no need to waste time thinking about them.

I have more important things to think about like the book and the whole fiasco regarding it. I couldnt sleep well yesterday because I kept thinking about that blood suckers icy grip and the way he looked at me with so much contempt.

After all those tricks I came up with to escape and fool them, I couldn't do anything when I actually faced one of them. I was just frozen in place.

If it weren't for Sayuri, I cant even imagine what would have happened. She really saved me there, maybe I should treat her or something as a way of saying thanks. But I can't keep relying on her, I have to toughen up and face them, I have to survive on my own.

The only possibly good outcome of the whole thing was that I managed to get the book. I have yet to read it, but I really hope that it has something helpful, no matter how small. After all thats the only close thing I have to find more about this body.

The number I had gotten is useless, I havent gotten a text back, I am starting to doubt whether it is even a real phone number or no.

Not like I can do anything but wait patiently. Turning left I arrived at my destination.

CLASS 2-B

Entering the class, I looked around to spot that one person but to no avail. Having no choice I grabbed the the person who was the closest to me.

"Hey! Sorry to disturb you but is Sayuri here?"

Deep orange haire tied in a low ponytail with green eyes and a playful look on his face. Eventhough I just saw him for the first time I can easily guess what type of person he is. A person who is always the centre of attention, that one person who knows everyone and is known by everyone and is either loved or hated by the teacher.

"Watanabe? Nah I don't think so I haven't seen her since morning, maybe she is not coming to school."

"Oh, thanks"

Not wanting to engage into further conversation, I turned to leave but was stopped by that very person.

"Hey we should atleast introduce myself who knows we might cross paths in future?"

Okay Although I felt a bit sceptical I still decided to introduce my self

"Sweet! My name is Ren Akimura, feel free to call me Ren"

"Nice to meet you Ren, I am Iri-"

"Irina (L/n) right?"

"How do you know that?"

"Well for starters despite being new you are pretty popular. A foreigner who is extremely beautiful and is also rumoured to be a nice person so it would be more surprising if I didnt know you. Besides I am in the newspaper and broadcasting club so I have a good hold on everything going around in the school."

"Well Mr Journalist if you already know me why bother asking for an introduction."

"But you didn't know me right? I just wanted to make myself known to you?" said Ren with a big smile which was hard to hate.

"Fair enough I guess."

This guy seems the meddlesome type lets not get too involved with him. I was about to bid my goodbyes when I was interrupted by someone.

"Hey Ren did you bring the projector from the clubroom? We need it for the biology class."

"OH NO! I FROGOT ABOUT IT!!"

Good now I can go back easily. I will make sure never to meet Sayuri in her class. I should hurry back to my class.

"Goodby-"

"Hey Irina would you like to come with me to the clubroom?"

The smile that was plastered on my face quickly fell as soon as I heard those words.

"What?"

"Since you are new you must not be aware about the whole layout of the school so if you come with me I can show you around as well."

"No thank you, I will pass-"

"PLEASE!!! I AM BEGGING YOU, NO ONE WANTS TO COME WITH ME AND I DONT WANNA GO ALONE ITS BORING, SO PLEASE COME WITH ME !!" Ren started whining in the most dramatic voice

'Here we go again'

'Does he not get tired how the hell he has so much energy.'

'Ren doesn't think twice before he starts whining, he even did it front of the new girl'

'If I got a yen every time Ren whined I would be billionaire by now'

I was the only one who was surprised by his sudden outburst the rest of the class seem used to it like it was a daily occurrence, some didnt even bother to look .

"I am sorry Ren but I am getting late for cla-"

"PLEASEEEEEE!!! TELL THE TEACHER MY NAME AND THEY WILL UNDERSTAND BUT YOU GOTTA COME WITH ME"

"OKAY! OKAY! I GOT IT, SO STOP SHOUTING NOW!"

I had no choice but to agree because his voice started prickling my ear and from the looks of it he wouldn't have stopped unless I said yes.

"Nice lets go."

Suddenly back to normal Ren grabbed my hand and started dragging me to the door and outside towards the clubroom. Already tired, I didn't do anything and just let him pull me.

Only if I knew what was coming for me, I would have done everything to stop Ren from taking me. I should have never followed him, if I did I would have never met him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 4.1K 24
| ๐–  Subaru ๐–ฒ๐–บ๐—„๐–บ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐—‚ ๐—‘ ๐–ฑ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฅ๐–ฅ | ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
1M 16.2K 104
โ๐—œ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ณ๐˜† ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜.โž โ†ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
193K 7.8K 38
dear soulmate, for years, I have yearned for you to come and save me from my misery. But never did you come. days continue to pass by and I wonder, w...
151K 1.8K 29
Boyfriend scenarios for Diabolik Lovers, including the Sakamaki Family and Mukami Family. Slight NSFW in some