"ฯ‰ะฝฯƒ ฮฑัั” ัƒฯƒฯ… ?" (แด…ษชแด€ส™แดสŸษชแด‹ สŸ...

By xpepper_mintx

"๐๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ค๐ข๐ง, ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ, ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐œ๐จ๐š๐ฅ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐... More

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ’ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ“ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ”ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ•ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ–ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ—ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ˜ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ™ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘๏ผใ€‘
โœจ ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ…ฝ ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†‚ โœจ
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘๏ผ‘ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘๏ผ’ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘๏ผ“ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘๏ผ”ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘๏ผ•ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘๏ผ–ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘๏ผ—ใ€‘
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผ‘8 ใ€‘
ใ€ 1 9 ใ€‘
ใ€ 2 0 ใ€‘
ใ€ 2 1 ใ€‘
ใ€ 2 2 ใ€‘

๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ…ฝ ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†‚ #2

1.4K 47 1
By xpepper_mintx

✰ As kids, Ayato and Laito were super close and they used to play a lot of mischief. One time when Cordelia was sleeping they cut her some strands of her and stuck it to Kanato' s teddy bear. Luckily she never found out about it.

✰ Kanato cried for a whole week because he couldn't remove the hair from the teddy bear.

✰ As compensation, Ayato and Laito gave their desserts to Kanato.

✰ When Shu's puppy was taken away by his
mother, one of the servants took pity on him and gave him a soft toy which looked exactly like the puppy.

✰ Shu hugged and slept with the toy every day for two months before his mother found out.

✰ The toy was thrown away and the servant who gave it to him was fired.

✰ Reiji learnt how to brew tea to impress his mother but his mother never drank it.

✰ When Reiji doesn't want to dirty his hands, he often mixes poison with tea and serve it to the brides.

✰ He has killed over 43 brides in this manner.

✰ Subaru was often tasked with either burying or burning the bodies which Kanato didn't need.

✰ Needless to say he was very pissed when he was assigned with this task.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 16.2K 104
โ๐—œ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ณ๐˜† ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜.โž โ†ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
185 5 9
[๐‘ซ๐’Š๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’Š๐’Œ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐šก ๐‘ถ๐‘ช ๐šก ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘บ๐‘ป] . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . โ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๏ฟฝ...
297K 7.4K 28
THIS IS DIABOLIK LOVERS YAOI YUUUSHHH! I HAVE TO WRITE A DESCRIPTION AGAIN BECAUSE WATTPAD RANDOMLY REMOVED IT! T-T Well enjoy! heuehiue (WARNING: IF...
444K 13.3K 42
All her life she stayed in a laboratory and was tested and experimented without mercy. She was forced to take unknown drugs and was injected with dif...