Gacha No Life

By PucktheCat

~WARNING! USER ALREADY HAS A ACCOUNT THAT'S REGISTERED! WOULD YOU LIKE TO LINK DATA NOW? Y/N~ He just didn't... More

Prologue - Awakening
Chapter 1 - Dungeon Break: Part 1
Chapter 2 - Dungeon Break: Part 2
Chapter 3 - Aftermath
Chapter 4 - Guild Invitation
Chapter 5 - Misunderstanding
Chapter 6 - Awakener Exam
Chapter 7 - Awakener Exam: Part 2
Chapter 8 - Awakener Exam: Part 3
Chapter 9 - Awakener Exam Final: "Little" Fox In Manhattan
Chapter 10 - The New S Rank
Chapter 11 - Full Assimilation
Chapter 12 - Filler
Chapter 13 - Guild Meeting
Chapter 14 - Legendary
Chapter 15 - Auction: Part 1
Chapter 16 - Auction: Part 2
Chapter 17 - Agents of Anarchy
Announcement
(Season 2 Start!) Chapter 18 - First Contact
Chapter 19 - SS Ranked Dungeon
Chapter 20 - Learning the Ropes
Chapter 21 - The Meaning of a Hero
Chapter 22 - Hero's Falling
Status Update
Chapter 23 - The Battle's Only Beginning
Chapter 24 - Where Gods Do Not Dwell
Chapter 25 - Dungeon's Final Chapter
Chapter 26 - Small Filler
Chapter 27 - What's Due
Chapter 28 - The Beginning of the End
Chapter 29 - The Beginning of the End (Part 2)
Chapter 30 - Visit From a God
Chapter 31 - Hellish Training for Dummies
Filler Chapter - Puck Meets a Karen
Chapter 32 - The Results of Training
Chapter 34 Preview - The Gods aren't Ready/ Update - Author's Notes
Chapter 33 - Gacha? Who Needs That?
Chapter 34 - The Gods Aren't Ready....Are You?
Chapter 35 - Showtime
Chapter 35 Preview
Chapter 36 - The War Begins
Author's Note
Chapter 37 - When Worlds Collide
Chapter 38 - Back in Action!
Chapter 39 - There Will Be Blood
Chapter 40 - The Truth Behind Ragnarok

Questionable Skills and Ideas

668 10 57
By PucktheCat

Here are some skills and ideas for season 2.

Just thought I'd run 'em by you real quick.

Skills~

Bard's Incantation-
Rank: A
Passive/Active
Passive Cooldown: N/A
Active Cooldown: 1 hr
Passive Description: The user is able to hear music, even without the need of headphones. The user will be able to select all available music stored in their memory through the system. There is no use for this passive, other than to simply soothe the user's nerves.
Active Description: The user can activate a bard's incantation, meaning the world is your stage! You can access and produce your saved music in any manner of your choosing! Buffs will be applied to yourself and party members based on what song is played!

CAUTION! Debuffs may also be applied if the song, situation, or genre is not suited for the moment. Buffs and Debuffs are random.

Your ears are intuned with the powers of a master bard! You can hear people's voice over any level of music!

Berserker's Rage-
Rank: S
Level: 1
Passive
Description: When you are hit you will enter a berserker's Rage that will increase your stats by 50% and damage by 15%. How ever, your health will be reduced by 5% every 10 second's.
Duration: 30 minutes/ until your health reaches 10%
(You will receive 25% less damage during berserker's Rage.)
Cooldown: 5 hours unless special conditions are met.

(The lower your health, the more damage you deal. Dmg increase by a additional 5% per every 10% health lost.)

(When "Berserker's Rage" reaches max level it will increase all stats ranks and levels by +1 during it's duration.)

Stat increase rises as level does.

Duration increases as level rises.

Cooldown decreases as level rises.

You suffer from mild anger issues.

(🔓 Hidden attribute unlocked! The skill "Berserker's Rage" can now be activated due to emotional damage! All stats bonuses x10 when activated this way. 🔓)

Immortal-
Rank: S
Level: MAX
Passive
Description: You will not die by any physical or magical means.

Max Level: Your health will never run below 10%.

You have unlocked "Super Regeneration" due to the skill " Immortal".
Level: 1
Rank: A
Passive
Description: You will heal at a inhumanly fast rate. The healing rate will increase as level does.

Regeneration Rate increases as level does.

(Will start off as "Nie Immortal" which means he's immortal up to a certain point. It will need to meet certain requirements in order to evolve. The skill "Super Regeneration" will just be regular "Regeneration" until skill evolution.)

Monstrous Trance-
Rank: S
Level: Max
Passive
Description: When health reaches below 50% you will turn into a monster based off of your mentality at the time. Your stats will increase by 25x but you will attack both friend and foe indiscriminately.
All attk dmg will be increased by 400%
All defense will increase by 250%
All movement speed will increase by 500%
All reaction speed will be increased by 150%
Duration: Lasts until death of enemy/s.

Max Level: You release a monstrous and blood thirsty aura that terrifies those that look at you. It's worse if they stare you in the eyes (you will also target those specifically who do).

Sanity's End-
Rank: ???
Level: N/A
Passive
Description: Your mentally is that of a deranged psychopath. Your stats will increase/decrease depending on the state of your sanity.

You hear voices.

You see things out of the corner of your eye.

A new monstrous personality is beginning to take shape.

A new evil and demented personality is beginning to awaken.

Your inner demons are restless.

You have unlocked the "Sanity" stat due to "Sanity's End"! Stats will rise by 10% the lower your sanity is!
Current Sanity: 100/100

A link has formed between the "Sanity's End" and "Berserker's Rage" skill! The dmg you deal during "Berserker's Rage" will increase by an additional 25%! You will now learn skills quicker due to "Sanity's End" and your skills will increase at a alarming rate! Even while you're sleeping your stats will increase randomly!

However you will suffer from mild mood swings.

Black Energy-
Rank: A
Level: 1
Active
Element: Dark
Description: Your body is filled with a foreign and mysterious energy. You can give shape to this ethereal dark energy by concentrating on what you desire.

The durability of the created items will increase as your level does.

The sharpness and appearance of said creations will increase the more your concentrate during the creation process.

Imagination is key.

Damage of created items varies based on level.

Controlling this dark energy becomes easier with each level.

One Man Army-
Rank: A
Level: 1
Passive
Description: You're more focused and deal more damage when you're alone. Damage and concentration +15% when you're alone, -5% otherwise.

Damage and concentration increase as level does.

Wrath of a Titan-
Rank: S
Level: Max
Passive
Description: Titans are severely protective of their friends and family. Your stats will temporarily increase the moment any of them are hurt! Stats +10% whenever someone close to you is hurt, +100% when one dies.
Duration: Until the ones who did it pay.

Some say that giants had what almost seemed like a telepathic link to their loved ones. You can instinctively detect when one is in danger and their approximate location.

WARNING! The subskill of the skill "Immortal", "Super Regeneration", is evolving due to reaching the prerequisites of having all MAX level resistances! The SS Ranked skill "Ungodly Adaptation" is being created!

Whale stomach-
Rank: B
Level: Max
Passive
Description: Your body requirements an ungodly amount of energy to function. Due to this, you have to eat and drink 10x your body weight every day. Your matabalysm is 10x faster however.

Conviction-
Rank: ???
Level: Max
Passive
Description: Due to your conviction and determination to protect those around you, you're able to control the skill "Berserker's Rage" to a certain degree. You're now able to properly think and fight during "Berserker's Rage".

Max Level: Whenever you successfully strike a target during"Berserker's Rage", they're momentarily stunned by your monstrous strength and accuracy of your attacks. Stats, accuracy, and lethality of attacks +15% during "Berserker's Rage".

Meat Head-
Rank: ??
Level: 1
Passive/Active
Description: Due to your laziness your body has adapted to increase your muscle density even when inactive by increasing the weight of certain limbs by +200 lbs! (Warning! This skill is not effected by the passive skill: "Ungodly Adaptation"!)

The weight of this skill will increase by +200 every level up to the max level of 10.

This skill can be turned off and on with will.

Insanity's Blessing-
Rank: Ungodly Curse
Level: Max
Passive
Description: Due to your close entanglement with insanity, your active skills no longer cost mana, but health, to cast!

Max Level: Decreases the cost of active skills by -25%.

Inspection-
Rank: A
Level: Max
Active
Cost: 25 Mana (10 Health)
Duration: As long as you supply mana (-25 Mana (-10 health) per second).

Max Level: Can inspect thing's history prior to their destruction!

⚠️ WARNING! DUE TO THE SKILL "SANITY'S END" THIS PART OF THE SKILL "INSPECTION" WILL ALWAYS BE ACTIVATED WHEN NEAR A CORPSE! ⚠️
(Cost will be reduced to 0 when the skill is activated this way.)

~New~

Ability Snatch-
Rank: SSS
Level: Max
Active/Passive
Cost: N/A
Duration: 3 days
Cooldown: 24hrs
Description: You can temporarily choose up three traits from the selected target to give to yourself. Duration and the number of selected individuals can increase based on this skill's level.

Max Level: Instead of selecting three traits from a selected target, choosing only one or two traits allows the user to use the third slot to permanently lock these traits in place. Permanently intertwining these traits within the user's very own sould. Please use caution however, for this lock in can never be undone.

Cooldown has been cut down to 10mins.

Due to this skill reaching max level, the number of individuals this skill can effect has become unlimited. But in order to fully absorb a trait you must at least make contact with said individual once.

Note: Said Individuals will not know these traits have been stolen, for it's more along the lines of perfectly copying said traits.

Ps: Said Individuals must at least posses some type of consciousness or soul of some sort.

Pss: Abilities can be stacked. Like, for example, having the durability of Hulk+Thor.

~New~ (April 7th, 2023)

Hero's Heavenly Body-
Rank: S
Level: 1
Passive
Description: "A hero must have at least this much, right?"

You will gain 2x the normal experience from dungeons and completing quests. You will gain 2x the muscle growth from training and 2x skill growth.

⚠️ WARNING! ⚠️ You will also experience 4x mental and physical pain due to skill and muscle growth! And 3x pain due to excessive leveling! (Excessive leveling happens when you raise more than 5 levels at once.)

~New~ (April 13th, 2023)

Martial Prowess-
Rank: A
Level: Max
Passive
Description: Allows the user to pick up and use martial arts more easily. Gives the user a super adaptive body and skeletal system so they can adapt to any battlefield.

🔓 Congratulations! You have successfully learned a new martial art due to the skill "Martial Prowess" 🔓

Mart Arts Learned:

Martial Prowess: Adaptive Martial Arts-
Rank: B
Level N/A
Active
Cooldown: N/A
Duration: N/A
Cost: 25 Mana/ 10 Health
Description: A adaptive martial arts that's fit for any battlefield. You can pick up anything and use it as a weapon.

All weapon proficiency +15%

"Struggle until the very end. If you have no legs left, use your arms to crawl. If your arms are severed, use your teeth. If all else fails, keep struggling. Even if it means drowning your enemy with your own blood."

Evolutions Available: 1

Hide Status-
Rank: A
Level: Max
Passive
Description: You can choose certain skills/stats/titles/etc in your status to remain hidden from others.

Number of things hidden: 2/10

Exploit Weakness-
Rank: S
Level: 1
Passive
Description: You strike with the lethality of a well trained assassin. Your chance of striking a enemy's weak point is increased by +100%!

Your damage to a enemy's weak point is increased by +1000%!

Your critical strike chance to a enemy's weak point is increased by +100%!

Your critical damage to a enemy's weak point is increased by +1000%!

This skill will only activate when the enemy shows an opening.

"A assassin kills without a sound and leaves no trace or witness standing. Killing in one hit is essential. But if it comes down to it, every strike from an assassin should be a killing blow."

~New~ (May 11, 2023)

Draconic Scales
Rank: S
Type: Racial Passive
Description: "A dragon's scales are it's pride. Who needs to be worried about the flesh underneath when we have our natural armor to shield it? Don't be scared of the changes happening to your body young one. Be proud."

All defenses and elemental resistances +100%

I

deas~

Okay! So I want your guy's feedback on this idea I have for the new season.

Puck enters a newly unexplored dungeon and upon doing so appears in a suspended space separate from the main dungeon itself. The system then explains to him the contents of the dungeon and the hidden quest he has activated by entering.

The quest is called "A Different Kind of Hero."

In which Puck will have to complete the dungeon scenario, which was a rare type of thing to happen in dungeons where they have their own quest line that disappears once completed and turns the dungeon into a regular repeatedly raidable dungeon.

So it's practically like Puck enters a whole new different world and will be trapped in there, cut off from the outside world, for the entirety of this season.

Puck will grow as a character, will have his current class locked, and receive new skills with the soul goal of saving this new world from the demon king which then, upon doing so, will allow him to escape the dungeon and receive rewards and a never before seen (or heard of) secondary class!

Which upon activation will give him access to brand new abilities on top of his already op summons!

Now I'm all up for debate and suggestions, but I seriously think this scenario is necessary so Puck doesn't have to rely on only his summons and their skills! He won't be THAT op....

Probably anyway.

Once he exits that suspended area after he accepted the quest, he'll appear in the middle of a throne room in the central capital of the largest empire in this world.

I don't know the name of the world or any of the capitals yet, but I'll hopefully figure it out or receive a few suggestions from you guys.

It'll be the whole "you've been summoned to save all of humanity from the demon lord" type scenario. I wanted to fit this in the story somehow.

But I don't know if I should give him teammates that are sent into the dungeon with him? Or if he's given teammates by the kingdom to monitor him in a way.

Yes, he's given the "Hero" title which multiplies his exp.

As well as the "Otherworlder" title that allows him to speak, read, and write the world's languages.

All his current stats, equipment, skills, inventory, pretty much everything will be sealed upon entry into this dungeon btw.

And he'll be given the warrior class type and the job of "?!#$?# Hero", which comes with its own stats and broken abilities.

And the demon lord will end up having something to do with the Agents of Anarchy btw.

~New~ (April 7th, 2023)

~Quest Ideas~

So I'll need to think of how quests are going to look and how experience/rewards will be handled!

It's obvious that if you're in a group, the experience and rewards will be split even based on contribution.

But Puck won't have to worry about it since he'll be solo for this one, but it'll be nice to know for future reference.

What I wanna know is, in this dungeon, will defeating the demon king and returning home be the main objective?

If that's the case, the rewards should be pretty good since this'll be labeled as the first SS Ranked dungeon, but it'll be lowered to S once Puck finishes it. Or if he does. 😅

So tell me what you think the rewards should be, okay?

And yes, since Puck is the the first ever to awaken a SSS Ranked class, the dungeons will progressively start to get harder to the point where we may be seeing two Beerus's (?) going at it.

And it may or may not effect the world around our main protagonist.

Yeah, so just tell me what you think the rewards should be and how many times he'll level up! okay?

Oh! And just so you know, Puck's current exp bar is 120,000,000/200,000,000. This'll be updated in the future.

______________________________

~New~ (April 16, 2023)

Just fair warning guys! Chapter 21 is gonna be long as fuck! 😂

_______________________________

~New~ (April 25, 2023)

Armor + Weapons~

(Battle Form)

(Casual Form)

Author's Note: I do NOT own these two images above btw! And if you want to know my design, I'd just replace the dark and light blues with red and the gold with white (though we could also just keep the gold).
_______________________________

Well that's pretty much it for my ideas! So make sure to tell me what you guys think! Okay?

Peace and love you guys!

Next update will either be a chapter or a response to your guy's ideas.

So make sure you message me or leave a comment! Drop a follow and a vote if you want to as well! Anyway, see ya guys next time~! <3

________________________________

Note: This page will be the "central hub" of sorts so I can communicate with you guys and spit ball ideas, okay?

Just to keep the chapters neat and flowing is all.

Plus it's pretty fitting since it's part 20, ya know?

But yeah, I'll be sure to date and lable each update! So look forward to it!

Love ya guys! Don't forget to post a comment telling me what you think! <3

Ps: Sorry about the late updates, writer's block and all that mess. Just need to get a solid idea together first.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 152 17
My name was Y/N L/N. When people still called me with that name, I was a reader. Why the past, are you asking? I'm not dead. Probably. But since I wo...
469K 11.6K 65
โš ๏ธNSFWโš ๏ธ "๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ž๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›." >>In which you are...
21.8K 1.3K 30
"A joke? Please. The only joke here is you not being with me." "Love isn't a distraction. It's a privilege. The privilege to make you mine." ~ A lost...
88.9K 3.7K 40
As a detective, I refused to believe such fickle things like magic or ghosts. Simply because there's always an explanation behind these phenomena. Bu...