Black Lagoon: Ghost

By JaCobBcRaZy

"You must decide... decide what you think is worth fighting for..." Ghost is a former spec op that prefers to... More

Bio: Ghost
Chapter 1: Another day in paradise
Chapter 2: Wild Goose Chase
Chapter 3: Ring-Ding Ship Chase
Chapter 4: Old Memories
Chapter 5: Die Ruckkehr des Adlers
Chapter 6: Eagle Hunting And Hunting Eagles
Chapter 7: Time To Kill Some Nazis
Chapter 9: Task Force 1-4-1 Reunites & a Child in Need
Chapter 10: The Hidden Enemy & The Lovelace Child
Chapter 11: Yellow Flag Shootout & Unknown Memory
Chapter 12: Ghost vs Bloodhound & The Shocking Discovery
Chapter 13: Michaels's New Relationship With Two-Hands & Rorke's Next Plan
Chapter 14: The Brit Twins & a Day With Her Before The Next Job
Chapter 15: Lock'n Load Revolution
Chapter 16: Guerrillas In The Jungle Part 1
Chapter 17: Guerrillas In The Jungle Part 2
Announcement
Chapter 18: All A Set-Up & A Small Talk With The Russian
Chapter 19: A Good Old-Fashion Bar Fight & The Rising Storm
Chapter 20: Frost's Bootcamp & A Ghost's Signal
Black Lagoon: Christmas Special (Roberta's Dream)
Chapter 21: Preparation & Task Force Stalker
Chapter 22: Operation 'Just Cause' Part 1

Chapter 8: Church of Violence & a Familiar Person

1.4K 26 41
By JaCobBcRaZy

Roanapur- A week later...

POV: Ghost

It's already been a week after killing the Nazis and turning the ship into a slaughterhouse. Today is a warm sunny day in the city of Roanapur. No chaos just a peaceful day. Ghost is seen walking through the streets of Roanapur with his dog Riley by his side to get some fresh air. Ghost was wearing his casual clothes and sunglasses while Riley was not wearing his vest today. They've been walking for almost an hour. The two then walk to the fountain area where it's full of plants and trees. A perfect place to have some peace and quiet, but also a perfect place to ambush someone. And no one wasn't around so it makes it perfect. Ghost then stops where he's at. Seeing his master stop, Riley stops as well. Ghost then calls out.

Ghost: I know you're here. You've been following me for about 10 minutes now. Show yourself or I'll start dragging you out.

He then heard footsteps coming towards the trees and the person yelled out while raising both hands in the air.

???: Alright, Alright... There's no need for that, pal. I've come in peace.

The stranger finally reveals himself. He is a Chinese man with black hair, he's probably in his mid or late 30s. He is wearing a black suit, a white dress shirt, sunglasses, and a scarf around his neck. Riley started to growl at the stranger as he got closer.

Ghost: That's close enough.

The Chinese man stops where he's at and stood there with both hands still in the air. The stranger is about 10 feet away from him.

Ghost: Riley, eased...

Riley stops growling and settles down.

Ghost: Sit.

Riley sat down next to him, not taking his eyes off the stranger.

Chinese man: Nice dog you have. I'm a dog person myself, wish that I have a dog like that.

Ghost: Who are you?

Chinese man: oh shit, how rude of me. *drops both hands and straightens himself* let me introduce myself, I'm Mister Chang the leader of the "Hong Kong Triad" here in Roanapur. I gotta say, I've been eager to meet you for quite some time. Ever since your arrival here.

Ghost: What do you want..?

Chang: *Chuckles himself* I always wanted to meet the "Grim Reaper" himself, known as Ghost. I've heard rumors about you and legends of your success in warfare, gotta say I'm both impressed and... scared... like seriously I'm fucking terrified of you right now. I bet Balalaika is the same way every time she meets you.

Ghost: *Surveys the area around him* You came alone. Tell me, Mister Chang, why come alone just to meet me?

Chang: To speak to you in person. Face-to-face with no one else. A gentlemen's talk.

Ghost: I see... So what does the leader of the Hong Kong Triad wishes to speak to me about?

Before starting their conversation, Chang walks up to the fountain and takes a seat on the stone. He then takes out a cigarette and lit's it up, having a smoke.

Chang: *Offers him a cig* Want one..?

Ghost only just stood there without saying a word and kept staring at him. Chang felt a little uncomfortable by the man's stare.

Chang: I'll take that as a no.

Ghost: What is it that you want to talk about?

Chang: Straight to the point. I know why you're here and I know it was you that is killing Abrego's boys and the Columbian Cartels. Especially blowing up the Mexican cartel's docks in Mexico.

Ghost didn't show any reaction to his response but kept staring at him. When he looked through the man's sunglasses, not showing it he was kinda impressed. The Chinese man wasn't bluffing or lying to him.

Ghost: Yeah, I did. So what? Are you his business partner or something?

Chang: You could say something like that... *Puffs out smoke* but we never got along with each other. He and his cartel are a pain in the ass sometimes.

Ghost: Like a fuckin' chihuahua. With guns, they act all tough like their invincible but taking their guns away from them is a sudden change, they act like pussy cats when they don't have their weapons. Everyone trying to be a gangster.

Chang: *Laughs* I'll drink to that.

Ghost: You're not on great terms with the Columbians aren't you, Mister Chang?

Chang: *Puffs out smoke* Yeah. We've fought each other before, especially Russians and Italians for domination in this city. But we reach our boiling point and called a truce.

Ghost: I bet Balalaika was a pain to deal with.

Chang: Yup she was but we work things out... Back to the subject, I don't give two shits what happens to Abrego and his pals. He's not been a good boy and needs to be taught a lesson.

Ghost: Does it involve killing him?

Chang: Yeah it involves killing the sonuvabitch.

Ghost: Good to hear... Anything else?

Chang: There is, one question was it you that killed Vladimir Makarov?

He was hit by that question. Vladimir Makarov, the man responsible for the death of half of his team, his mentor, and his loved one Jade. Yeah, he killed the bastard... with his bare hands. On the other hand, how does this man know Makarov?

Ghost: I did... In a slow and painful death. D'you know him?

Chang: Yup I do. Including his boss, Imran Zahkaev.

Ghost: How?

Chang: *Puffs out smoke* A year after the soviet union collapse we had a meeting with him and his boss back in Hong Kong with all the triad leaders. Everything went smoothly at first til' they brought up a plan called, "a war between the West and East." The start of World War 3 and the rise of the "Ultranationalists."

Ghost: That was their plan after all. To bring the soviet union and its old government but the party's ideals were different.

Chang: They were... Crazy fuckers. But in the end, we refused to support them, and their cost. Do you know what happens next?

Ghost: The boom...

Chang: Yeah... They destroy our headquarters and several of our bases. Only a few of us survived and I was one of the lucky ones. *Puffs out smoke*

Ghost: Almost a shit way to die. But supporting or refusing to support the ultranationalists is still a death sentence. They stab you in the back or they just shoot you in plain sight.

Chang: Mhmm. We try to get revenge on them but it didn't work out as planned. So we have no choice but to give up our revenge on them. But when I heard of both Makarov and Zahkaev's death and the collapse of the ultranationalist party, I was shocked and glad to hear them dead. Revenge is sweet.

Ghost: They won't be a problem anymore. I made sure of it but there's still work to be done.

Chang: Of course, there will. *Puts out smoke and stands up* I'll be leaving now and there might be some jobs that I have for you in the future if you're interested.

Ghost: As long it doesn't involve human trafficking then yeah I'll think about it.

Chang stood there for a second thinking. Then he reached out for a handshake.

Chang: Sounds good. I'll keep that in mind.

Ghost grasps his hand with a strong grip and gives him a handshake before letting go. Chang says his farewell and left the area. Ghost and Riley left the area also.

Ghost: (Didn't know that the Triad were involved with the ultranationalists but didn't agree to support them. Afterward, they got blown up. I should contact Sophia and Laswell about this.)

POV: Michael

Michael is seen hanging out in the lagoon office, eating some leftover pizza with Rock. Then Dutch walks up to them and gives them a small errand job.

Rock: *Complains* Huh? What? Why us?

Dutch: *Tosses the car keys at the table* I have to work on the boat all day and Benny is going to be busy with his electronics. *Gives Rock a piece of paper* Hey Mike have you seen Ghost lately?

Michael: No. He's probably doing his errands or something. He likes to keep himself busy whenever he has free time.

Dutch: Sounds about right. Oh yeah, Revy's been laying in her room you should take her with you.

When Dutch mention her name the two took a second before responding.

Rock: Take Revy...

Dutch: *Take a bite from a hot dog* Is there a problem?

Michael: Of course there is. She's been acting like a brat ever since our last job. About two days ago she's been having a sick attitude and last time at the Yellow Flag she got wasted and started a brawl fight with a bunch of drug traffickers that "I" have to make sure she doesn't kill herself. Rock and I have to drag her ass back to her apartment so she wouldn't walk alone while being wasted. Crazy bitch.

Rock: That's true... Do you think it's because of Ghost?

Michael: Could be... But she didn't mention his name or anything. But I could that she was afraid of him since back in that U-boat and killing those Nazis.

Dutch: (Now that he mentioned it, Revy's been acting in a shitty mood. Ghost is not to blame for this but he did scare the shit out of her and put her in her place.) So, Mike, you've known Ghost for a while what's his story?

Michael: It's not my place to say. I'm sorry, Dutch, wish I could tell you but I just can't.

Dutch: Hmmm. It's alright, I was just curious.

Michael: Ok then... *Stands up from the couch* I'll go get Revy and head off. Rock you comin'?

Rock: Y-yeah, right behind you.

The two left the office to get Revy.

Revy's Apartment...

At Revy's apartment Rock is waiting in the car as Michael walks up to Revy's door and knocks on the door.

Revy: *In the room* Who is it?!

Michael: It's me, Michael!

A few seconds later, she opens the door. She is wearing her usual clothes.

Revy: What is it, Michael?

Michael: Dutch wants you to tag along with us on this errand job.

Revy: ...Are you fuckin' joking?

Michael: Nope I ain't.

Revy: (Great another stupid job.) *Sigh in frustration* I'm starting to hate these small-time jobs.

Michael: A job is a job, Rev.

Revy: I know that dumbass. I'm just saying I hate working small-time jobs, especially doing some stupid errands. That's childish shit.

Michael: I know. I don't like it either but Dutch wants us to get this done by the end of the day. Just a simple job, that's all.

Revy: *Leans against the wall* Yeah... That is all.

Michael: *Raises a brow* Hey, you ok?

Revy: Yeah just thinking...

He knows something is up with her. He enters the room and closes the door behind him.

Michael: Tell me, what's happening?

Revy: What do you mean?

Michael: Ever since our last job you haven't been yourself lately. Is this about, Ghost?

Revy: ...What about him? There's nothing to say.

Michael: I think it is. If you have something to say about him you should tell me. What is it between you and him?

Revy: *Sigh* He knows my real name.

Michael: Your real name?

Revy: Yeah, somehow he knows of what I've been through before I came here. It's like he just did his fuckin' homework on me. And whenever I look him in the eye, it feels like I'm face-to-face with the devil.

Michael: Oh... I see now.

Revy: The other part that freaks me the fuck out is his red glowing eyes like the demon inside of him has been unleashed and the way he killed the Nazi commander was gruesome and... Fuckin' terrifying.

She then looks at Michael showing a small amount of worrisome and fears in her eyes. When he locked eyes with hers he was shocked to see the state that she is in right now.

Revy: Mike, just who the hell is he?

Michael: Revy, I don't think-

Revy pushes herself against the wall and immediately stood in front of him, looking up at him. Michael didn't react to this instead he stands where he was at looking down at her.

Revy: Tell me... Please.

Michael thinks for a second about whether he tells her who he is or not. Seconds later, he sighed, he grabs a chair and sits. He looks at her with a serious face.

Michael: I'll tell you a little about him but promise me that everything I say doesn't leave this room, not a single one.

Revy was never a person to keep promises but if it's serious coming from either Balalaika, Dutch, Michael, or Ghost then she'll not blurt it out. She then sat on top of the bed facing Mike.

Revy: (If this is for real then I should watch my mouth when talking to anyone, especially to Eda.) I promise. Not a single word.

Michael stared at her for a second before starting the conversation.

Michael: A couple of years before the collapse of the Soviet Union, there was a certain captain who requested to create a task force. A task force that would take any risks to get the job done.

Revy: (A task force?) What's the name of the task force?

Michael: It's called "Task Force 1-4-1." A specialized group of professionals from each unit from all around the world has been chosen to be part of this task force. The best of the best.

He pulls out an insignia and hands it to her as she grabs it and inspects it.

Revy: *Whistle* Nice insignia. *Gives him back the insignia* So you're part of the task force as well.

Michael: *Nods* Indeed.

Revy: What's their purpose anyway?

Michael: Its purpose was to make sure that the world stays clean and any future events that would lead to war. We do counter-terrorism, search and destroy, search and rescue, assassinations, spy networking, kidnapping, and sabotage. We've done a lot of missions that are suicide and undercover that the CIA has sent us. When I first join the task force that's where I met Ghost and his mentor.

Revy: Wait? So you're telling that Casper had a mentor?

Michael: Mhmm. He did. We have two ghosts on the team. They are considered to be the best and most dangerous unit on the team. They save my ass many times and watch my back. I admire them.

Revy: (Now that I think of it, this task force reminds me of Hotel Moscow.)

Michael: When I first met Ghost he was a cold and mysterious person, just like his mentor. He would be a heartless bastard at first but when you start to get to know him and work with him more, then you'll know who he truly is. He could be your best friend or your worst foe. I would rather have him as a friend than a foe. And he's the man that will always watch your back and in return, you watch his.

Revy didn't say anything as she continues listening to him.

Michael: He goes by many names such as Ghost, the Demon, or... Baba Yaga.

Revy: (Baba Yaga?) What the fuck is a Baba Yaga?

Michael: Baba Yaga means "The Boogeyman".

Revy: And you're telling me he's the boogeyman?

Michael: *Shakes his head no* Well Ghost wasn't exactly the boogeyman... *with a cold tone and looks at her dead in the eye* He was the one you sent to kill the fuckin' boogeyman.

Revy was a little surprised by his response to her and he looked dead serious in his eyes. But in her mind, she has little fear.

Revy: *Kinda scared* Oh...

Michael: Ghost is a man of focus, commitment, and sheer will, something you don't know about. I once saw him kill 3 men in a bar... with a pencil, with a fuckin'... pencil.

Revy: *Eyes widen a little* (With a fuckin' pencil! That's bullshit! How he was able to kill 3 men with a fuckin' pencil?!) Whoa...

Michael: But then he met a woman. A woman that brought comfort and warmth to his life. And most importantly his humanity. She was a good and kind person that I have ever met, whom I would call a friend. The two fell in love. But sadly it didn't last long. We were on a mission to track down an Ultranationalist leader name Vladimir Makarov. The man that would've started World War 3. We track down one of his contacts in Columbia, this contact was working with both the Cartels and FARC. He was located in a small town. The mission was smooth at first but then chaos hit us out of nowhere. *Looks away for a moment* That was the day she died. She died in Ghost's arms. That was the day when Ghost lost everything, her kindness, her warmth, and her love. And the monster inside of him has risen from his soul and he went on a rampage on both the Cartels and FARC. He killed them with no remorse, no mercy, and no guilt. The bodies he buried that day and the women he lost made of who he is today and brought fear to both the world and the criminal underworld.

Revy was completely shocked by what Michael told her about Ghost and their past. She didn't know that Ghost was in love with someone and he was a different person back then. A hardcore soldier with a rough and cruel past. A man that would take on anyone that stands in his way. A man alone against an army. A man of sheer fuckin' will.

Revy: (Shit... I was wrong about him. He's been through worst than me. Losing someone that close must've been rough. I feel... Sorry for him.) His mentor what happened to him?

Michael: He died during one of our missions.

Revy: And Makarov..?

Michael: Ghost killed sonuvabitch with his bare hands.

Revy: Oh.

Michael: Revy, do you know why he saved you and spared your life?

Revy: No. Why did he?

Michael: It's because we're a team. He sees you as one of his own and a person he could rely on. And also shares the same past.

This hits Revy when he explains to her.

Michael: He believes there might be a chance for you to redeem yourself and do something good for once in your life.

Revy: Redeem myself *scoff* get the fuck out of here. Why should I believe that? And doing something good is just another waste of life.

Michael: Then try doing it once at least. It doesn't hurt to try. If you do you might earn his trust.

Revy thought about it for a moment. She doesn't believe in redemption or chances in life. But if it's to gain his trust and to be on good terms with him, then yes she would take it.

Revy: *Sigh* Fine.

Michael smiles at her response.

Revy: But if you're wrong about this I'll fuckin' shoot your balls off.

Michael: *Fake gasp* My, my, that really hurt, Two-hands. I didn't know you were this eager to shoot my balls off. I must be special.

Revy: Yeah right *Flips him off* kiss my ass, Mike.

Michael: Oh~ *Smirks* I would love to~.

Revy's face began glowing red like a tomato from his response. Shit that got her right there.

Michael: Well *stands up* how about this after doing these errands I'll take you to the YellowFlag to get some drinks and the first rounds on me. What do you say?

Revy: *Stands up with a grin* Sounds good to me pipsqueak. I'll take the offer.

Michael: Cool. I'll be waiting outside with Rock. Don't take too long.

Revy: I won't.

Michael exits the room.

Revy: *Sigh* (Michael thanks for helping me. I'll give you something in return.)

After that, she gets ready and heads out with the two men.

POV: Ghost

Ghost is seen still walking outside with Riley by his side. After the talk with Mister Chang, He already informed both Sophia and Laswell about Mister Chang and his history with the Ultranationalists. They thanked him for the info and asked him to keep a close eye on him. Then his phone goes off and answers it.

Ghost: Whom am I speaking to?

Michael: Ghost, this is Mike.

Ghost: Michael. What have you been up to?

Michael: Nothing much. I'm with Revy and Rock doing some errands for Dutch. We're on our last one heading to a place called the "Rip-Off church".

Ghost: A church huh?

He looks above the hill and sees the church.

Ghost: Matter of fact I see the church right now.

Michael: *Surprise* Really? Holy shit.

Ghost: I'm about 5 minutes away. I'll meet you there.

Michael: See you then.

Ghost ends the call and starts making his way up to the church with Riley.

10 minutes later...

Rip-Off Church...

Michael arrived at the church with Revy and Rock. They see Ghost leaning against the tree and Riley laying down on the ground. Ghost and Mike walk towards each other and did a big bro handshake.

Ghost: Michael.

Michael: Ghost. Nice weather out here isn't it?

Ghost: I would say the same.

Riley gets up and walks to Rock. Rock begins to pat and scratch the dogs earning him a happy pant.

Ghost: *To Rock* Rock, you doing good?

Rock: Yeah. I was hanging out with Mike before we were doing these errands.

Ghost: I see. *Looks at Revy* Revy.

Revy: ...Ghost.

Ghost: How are you feeling?

Revy: Good. Feeling fine as always.

Ghost: Good to hear.

Revy: Yeah...*Hesitant* And Ghost.

Ghost: What is it?

Revy: Sorry about my shit last week. I wasn't in the right mind and went overboard.

The three men were kinda surprised by her apology to Ghost. From this Michael and Rock have slight smiles on their faces whilst Ghost was looking at her surprised.

Ghost: ...(That's new coming from her. Didn't realize she isn't the type of person to apologize for her actions?) Don't worry about it. It's all in the past and was a mistake.

Revy: *Looks away while scratching the back of her head* Yeah. It was.

Ghost: Hey Revy.

Revy: Yeah Ghost?

Ghost: When you have time come by to my place and have ourselves a chat. Something you should know.

Revy: (What's this now?) Y-yeah sure.

Revy then walks to the front door of the church and starts banging on it whilst calling someone.

Revy: *Calls out* Hey you old bitch! It's Rebecca from the Lagoon company! Open this fuckin' door you old skank! Hello!

Whilst she was banging on the door a parrot started to copy her voice. Suddenly from the side of the church, a blonde female wearing a nun's outfit yells out.

A blonde nun: You're always too damn...

Before she could finish, she spots Ghost that was staring right at her causing her to freeze from his presence. They have met before. She then starts to panic in her mind.

A blonde nun: Loud... (T-Tyler..! You're here?!) *Spots Michael* (Michael too! SHIT!)

Michael: Huh?! Eda?

Revy: *Surprised* Wait! Do you know her? (What the actual fuck?!)

Michael: Y...yeah I didn't realize she would be here? Kinda surprised.

Eda: *Nervous laugh* H-hey Michael and... Ghost, It's been a while since we last met.

Ghost: ...Yeah, it has been a while.

Ghost then approaches her while staring at her. Eda starts to show some small sweat coming out of her face. He stops in front of her, looking down at her.

Eda: *Sweating nervously* So how's your-

She was cut off when Ghost grabs her throat and slammed her against the church. Except for Michael, everyone that has seen this is shocked. Eda tries to escape his iron grip but she couldn't. Ghost glares down at her.

Eda: *Gasping for air* (Shit!! He must be pissed off from the last job that I gave him and I fucked up! Fuck me sideways!)

Rock: What's happening?

Seconds later, Ghost finally releases her still glaring down at her. She catches her breath and looks up at Ghost.

Eda: *coughs while talking* Shit Ghost..! I know I deserve that... But you didn't need... To be that rough. Besides... There are people here... *teases him a little* We could've done this in a room, alone.

Ghost: *Rolls his eyes in annoyance* Whatever... And since our last job, you completely fucked us both. Almost got your ass killed, you bitch. You're lucky that I have to save your slut ass many times.

Eda: *Stands up and coughs* Yeah, yeah I know. Jeez. You haven't changed a lot. Still the same old Ghost. A cold-hearted bastard.

Ghost: You got that right.

Eda: So what brought you and Mike here?

Ghost: You already know this, Eda.

Eda: Right. I didn't need to ask.

Ghost then walks to the tree and leans his back against it.

Eda already knows why Ghost is here. He came to Roanapur because of how corrupt the city is and every criminal organization here. A perfect hunting ground for him. But Michael, he's probably here to back up Ghost.

Eda: (I'm still shocked to see him here. He must've come here to hunt a criminal organization. I need to find out who tho.) Alright, fellas, I know why you're here. Follow me.

They all follow her except Ghost and Riley.

Rock: Ghost, You're not coming?

Ghost: No, I'll wait out here for you guys.

Rock: Ok.

Rock follows the others. Ghost takes out his knife and starts playing with it. Riley lays down next to his feet.

POV: 3rd person

5 minutes later...

The scene shows Eda and Revy aiming their weapons at each other. While that was happening the old nun name, Yolanda remain seated on the couch enjoying her tea. Michael and Rock remained seated.

The room was silent till they heard a sigh come from Michael. Michael stood up and walk towards the window.

Michael: Yolanda, can you come over here? I have something to show you.

Yolanda: Hmmm? What would that be young man?

Michael: Let's say a familiar person.

Eda was kinda tense when he mentioned a "familiar person". Yolanda got up, went to the window where Michael was, and looked out through the window. Her calm and gentle face quickly changes into fear and a shocked look when she sees Ghost playing with his knife. She heard rumors and stories about him, she is terrified when she heard about him and what he does to his enemies.

Yolanda: Baba Yaga...

They all looked at her at what she said. Rock was confused when she said Baba Yaga means the boogeyman. Revy was also surprised that the old hag knows Ghost.

Michael: Do you know who he is?

Yolanda nods yes.

Michael: Then you know what happens to people who screw others. Not following the book.

Yolanda: I do.

Michael: Good, cos this isn't a fuckin' game. *Leans closer to her ear* And I wouldn't forget about the drugs you have here. Balalaika was looking for the idiots that bought and sold her drugs. You snake.

Revy smirks at his response to Yolanda while the other two feel tense at this. Eda seeing her smirk wanted nothing more than to put a new hole in her head but she knew that won't happen as long as Michael or Ghost is around.

Michael: *Threatening tone* I want the weapons and I want them now. And you've got 10 seconds before I and Ghost show you the difference between the military and us. Don't think that we're fuckin' with you cos we aren't. This place isn't a fucking church, it's a whore house with guns. And you are no lady.

Yolanda was offended by the boy's threat and was about to go off on him. But she knows that he was right. They'll do something much worse to them if she doesn't give them their weapons. She sighs in defeat and calls out to Eda.

Yolanda: Eda.

Eda: Yes sister.

Yolanda: Add their weapons to the list. I don't want to create trouble with these two men.

Eda: Ok. *Holsters her handgun*

Michael: Good granny. *Smirks*

Then the bell rang.

Michael: Let's go guys, we shouldn't keep Ghost waiting.

Revy: *Grins* Right behind you partner.

They all headed to the door. Before leaving, Revy gave Eda a cocky smirk with a middle finger making the blonde nun growl, and told her to go to hell. When they exit the room, Yolanda spoke still looking out the window.

Yolanda: We need to be careful about that man. One simple mistake then we're all dead.

Eda: I know but you don't need to worry, sister.

Yolanda: What do you mean, Eda?

Eda: Ghost knows this is a hidden CIA base and he might need this base for a base of operations if needed. And besides, I'm a good friend to him.

Yolanda: A friend you say?

Eda: Yup *Grins* and his fun buddy~. Actually, I'm going to his place to have a chat with him to catch things up with him.

Yolanda: It sounds like you two have a history.

Eda: Mhmm. We do especially a fun one. The one that I'll never forget.

Yolanda: Hmmm. Ok then, Eda. Just be careful with him. He's a very dangerous man.

Eda: I know, but sister, I'm letting you know that he's a good man. He may not look like a good person but deep down he is.

Eda exits the room leaving Yolanda in the room.

Eda: (Ghost, are you still a good person? Only one way to find out.)

Eda went to her room and gets dressed.

Hours later...

Ghost's apartment- Nighttime...

POV: Ghost

Ghost is in his apartment room having some beers while Riley is taking a nap on the dog bed, having a long day of walking. Michael dropped them off at their place and took off with Revy and Rock to hang out at the Yellow Flag. Right now he's wearing his Ghost mask, a black tank top, and blue pants.

*Knock*

*Knock*

*Knock*

He heard someone knocking on the door, he got up and looks through the peek hole to see... no other than Eda. He opens the door and takes a look at what she's wearing.

Well, I'll be damn that's a fine site.

Ghost: I gotta say you still look like a total rip-off.

Eda: *Sarcastically* Yeah fuck you too. *Grins* I would say the same with that freakin' ghost mask. You still wear that damn thing inside. No one isn't around.

Ghost: Whatever, what do you want?

Eda: Just wanted a chat with you. To catch up on things with you.

Ghost: I see *moves out of the way to let her in* come in.

She enters the room and checks the place out. He closes the door after she enters the room. She whistles at this admiring the room.

Eda: Nice place tough guy.

She takes a seat on the couch making herself comfortable. Ghost on the other hand went to the kitchen to get some drinks. He takes out two glasses and a bottle of Bacardi. He exits the kitchen and enters the living room. He puts the bottle and two glasses on the coffee table and sat near Eda.

Ghost: So where do you want to start? *Poors her and himself a drink*

Eda: *Grabs her drink* How about the beginning handsome?

30 minutes...

They were having a good conversation, like old times. There was some flirting coming from Eda, getting Ghost annoyed by her tease and seductive tone of hers. Damn, this woman could be a pain in the ass and attractive by her character. But Ghost knows her game, he isn't an easy person to fool around with.

Eda: *Laughs* Yeah, I remember the invasion of Panama. It was a fuckin' warzone tho. But I remember the day you took a bullet for me before I got shot at. After that, we became friends and spend a night to ourselves. God those were the days.

Ghost: Aye, I remember, when you were tagging along with us like a tourist. Fuckin' he'll. You never learn how to shut that big mouth of yours.

Eda: Well sorry to say this Ghost, *Grins* that ain't gonna happen as long I'm still breathing. And what do I say, I love my big mouth of mine. I get people's attention.

Ghost: (And a great fuckin' reminder to bring me a roll of duct tape to cover that mouth of yours.) Attention my ass, you annoyed people with it and love to get into people's skins. Jeez, I remember Simon was pissed off at you when you kept on bickering at him and you got scolded for your annoyance.

Eda: *Laughs* The old man was fun to hang out with, especially Captain Price.

The two were silent for a moment.

Eda: I missed them you know...

Ghost: Me too, the world feels so small without them.

Eda: Yeah, how about the rest of the team?

Ghost: The last I heard they are coming out from their retirement and they're going the rendezvous here.

Eda: *Slight smile* That's great to hear. The old team is coming back together.

Ghost: Yeah... *faces the other way* Together again.

Eda would hear a little sadness in his voice when they mentioned his team.

Eda: *Concerned* Hey, you ok there, Tyler?

Ghost: I'm alright, just having some flashbacks.

Eda: Oh, hope it isn't a big deal.

Ghost: It's not. It's just one of those moments.

Eda: Is it about... Jade?

Ghost felt a hand twitch when she mentioned Jade. He misses her dearly and he would sometimes have dreams about her in his sleep. Jade was everything to him, if he let her go, he would have nothing left. He doesn't let the past bother him and tries to move on with it. But deep down he can't.

He then felt Eda's hand on his shoulder, he looked at her and sees her face looking concerned.

Ghost: *Sigh and nod yes* Yeah. But you don't need to worry about it. It's not a big issue.

She takes a good long look at him before responding.

Eda: Good... (Might as well hit it then. It's just me and him alone. I need a one-night stand anyway.) Hey.

Ghost: Yeah?

POV: 3rd person

(Lemon Alert ⚠️ )

All of a sudden, the blonde beauty slowly sat on his lap before taking off her sunglasses and facing him. She wrapped her arms around his neck looking down at his grayish-black eyes, admiring the cold and calmness in his eyes. Ghost didn't move an inch but looked at her stunning bright blue eyes. Shit, she could be a pain in the ass but he got to admit that she has a good set of eyes. Eda was the first woman to sleep with Ghost and took his virginity. And she gotta admit that it was the best sex she ever had with him.

Ghost: Eda... I don't think-

She places a finger on his lips, shushing him up.

Eda: Shhhhh~ I might have something to help out the mood. But first, let's take off that mask of yours.

She places both hands on each side of his mask and slowly takes off his mask. While she was doing that, Ghost didn't stop her instead, he was letting her do it. He trusts her and she trusts him. She finally takes off his mask and sets it on the coffee table behind her. She takes a good look at his handsome face.

Eda: *Smiles seductively* There we go~ here's your handsome face~. *Caressing his cheek*

Ghost: ...*Sigh* (A one-night stand huh? Might as well then...)

The two then lean forward to each other and connect their lips as their tongue intertwined. Ghost settles his hands above Eda's ass and pulled her close to him. Eda moans at this, she has one hand running through his black raven hair and the other caressing his back feeling his scars. He then takes off his black shirt and drops it onto the couch. Eda follows pursuit as she takes off her pink tank top revealing her bare breast.

Eda: *Stroke his back* Let's take this to bed, hot stuff...

Ghost: *Chuckles* I like the sound of that.

He lifts her by the hips as she wraps her legs around his waist and carries her to the bedroom before closing the door behind them. The two fall on the bed, him on top.

Eda: Fuck!~... I need you, love. I fuckin' need you...

Ghost: I know, let's enjoy this...

Ghost gently kisses her neck causing her to moan as she digs her nails into his arm. He could feel her nails digging into his arm but thanks to all pain and scars he received during his time in the military he has gotten used to the pain and torture. He then trails his kisses down to her shoulder, chest, and finally her large breasts. He gently cups her left breast and starts sucking on her nipple.

Eda: *Moan excitedly* Hah..! Fuck... that feels so fucking good...

While sucking her nipple he sneaks his left hand down to her skirt and tries to take it off. Eda, feeling his hand on her skirt helps him out and pushes it off along with her panties. He then inserts his index and middle finger into her wet and tight pussy, he then starts thrusting his fingers causing her to moan loudly and excitedly.

Eda: Oh fuck..! That's it..! That's fuckin' it! Don't you fuckin' stop..!

About 5 minutes later she then blows out her liquid from her wet pussy.

Eda: *Breathing heavily* Damn... That was...

She was cut off when Ghost lowers down to her pussy, surprisingly he insert his tongue into her tunnel, making her gasp. From this, she grabs the back of his head and pulls him in more feeling the rising heat hitting her.

Eda: AH FUCK..! You're good... So damn fuckin' good...

He could feel her walls tightening around his tongue. He enjoyed the sweetness and slickness of her tunnel. He then licks up to her clit making her gasp.

Eda: Oh shit..! That's the spot..! Yes..! YES..!

Minutes later enjoying the taste of her tunnel, she spoke out.

Eda: Tyler... Enough of this shit... Let's go to the main course...

Hearing her, smirked at her and took off his pants along with his boxers, revealing his hard rod. Eda glances at his rod and smirked seductively.

Eda: My, my,~ still big as always. I wonder how many women would love to ride on that nice rod of yours~?

Ghost: *Chuckles* I can't imagine it.

Ghost crawled over her and line his rod to her tunnel. Before they start the main event, he rubbed his hard rod at her entrance, arousing and teasing her more. Then he slowly inserts his rod into her tunnel. Fully in she yelled out in pleasure and moaned.

Eda: AHHHHH FUCK..!

She could feel his hard rod deep in her and already hitting her end. Ghost could feel her walls wrapped around his rod like a wet wrapping, he breathed hard but was steady.

Ghost: Tight already, love..? You've been eager to feel my hard cock inside of you.

Eda: Fuck..! Yes, I've been waiting a long time... To feel that bad boy of yours... To go inside of me again.

Ghost: *Smirks* I bet you did.

Eda: *Laughs* Yeah... Go on, Tyler, make me feel, please.

He did some gentle thrusts to start up the sex and the rhythm. After about a minute he then thrust hard. Eda then wrapped her bare legs around his waist and pulled him deeper with every thrust. The two connect their lips as they enjoy the hot sex. After hard thrusts, she then flips him over so she is on top of him. She starts bouncing on his hard rod, going in and out as she rests her hands on his scarred and sweaty chest. He grabs onto her ass with his left hand and with his right on her left breast.

Minutes later, they could feel the end of the land of the line.

Eda: Fuck..! I'm about to cum again..! Baby!

Ghost: Me too, sweetheart... I'll make you cum, c'mon..!

He sat up to meet her face and connect his lips to hers. With the final hard thrust, the two came as they both moan. She could feel his hot seed in her and it felt incredible. They crashed onto the bed panting heavily and sweating heavily after the hot sex. The two laugh at each other.

(Lemon ended)

Eda: *Laughs* Do you feel better now?

Ghost: *Laughs* I do... Edith, you didn't-

Eda: it's ok, I was just helping you out, that's all.

Ghost: *Brow raised* That's all?

Eda: Yeah... *Smirks* And I know that we both needed a one-night stand anyway.

Ghost: Haha! You evil woman.

Eda: *Giggles* That makes two of us.

She pulls the blanket over them as she lays her head on his toned chest.

Eda: Now... Some shut-eye.

Ghost: *Chuckles* Way ahead of you. *Wraps his arm around her body*

The two passed out on the bed after enjoying the long sex. It'll be an easy night for Ghost to have a nice rest.

Continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 19.1K 40
"All I need is one shot." ✧ Simon "Ghost" Riley was a cold, heartless killer. He was untouchable, and he made his enemies cower just by hearing his n...
760 49 9
(TW MENTIONS OF SU!C!DE, MENTIONS OF R@PE / ASSAULT, S3XU@L CONTENT.) It seemed the capturer has been captured. But she has a choice. May her life de...
61.5K 1.2K 7
Simon "Ghost" Riley was assigned to observe some houses at night, supposed to find out who was the driving force behind the riots that spread around...
91.6K 1.8K 22
The city of Roanapur, a place where is nothing but money, power, gang violence, corruption, and a criminal's paradise, and for others...it's a nightm...