FAIRYDUST 🧚 || J.JK FANFICTI...

By ggukcutie_

A Book filled with one-shots and short stories. Where the relationship between Jungkook and his 5 year old si... More

κ•€ Introduction κ•€
κ•€ Characters κ•€
κ•€ Jealously κ•€

κ•€ Weverse Live κ•€

19 2 0
By ggukcutie_

Jungkook is 23

" Should we watch Suchwita together, guys?" Jungkook asked his fan through his phone screen. Looking dead into the camera, giving a slight smirk.

@kookluv_    "Yes"
@bts_luv    "Yes, please."
@gcfjjk   "Yesss, kookie."
@ bts.jungkook97   "Yesss"

"Ahh, okay, let's watch it. I have to be quiet as Eun is sleeping in the next room," He told everyone, grabbing the remote from beside him and beginning to change the video.

"Suga looks like an old man now." Jokingly said, laughing to himself, sipping his cold drink. "I wonder what alcohol Jimin took," Jungkook asked himself and his fans.

Jungkook got comfortable on his sofa. Leaning back with his arms crossed, he began to be confused about the show.

thinking about how he hasn't been invited onto the show yet.

He was not even talking one bit, not even his 8 million fans that were watching him. But that was all about to change when Jungkook heard a little voice coming from behind him. "Kook, I can't sleep." The little five-year-old said in a groggy voice, shuffling her feet towards Jungkook.

Without taking his eyes off the tv, Jungkook opened one of his arms for Eun to collide with.

Eun was successful.

When Eun approached Jungkook, she climbed onto the sofa beside her brother. Giggling to herself in satisfaction. " why are you still up? I thought you were asleep." her brother asked, looking at her briefly. " I heard suga oppa and came to watch it with you," Eun said, jumping into his arms.

"Well, it's way past your bedtime, so let's take you to bed. Okay?" Jungkook stood up and was about to grab Eun when she saw the camera was recording her. " why are you recording me, kook?" Eun asked, making Jungkook's head turn towards his phone.

" AHH, I'm on live, baby."

" what does that mean?" Eun started asking all these questions, so Jungkook thought to leave the bedtime until later. "So my fans can watch me." Jungkook giggled.

Eun just nodded. She began to lay her head on Jungkook's lap whilst he was stroking Eun's hair in a downwards motion.

After Suchwita had finished, the siblings began to watch " Run Bts funny moments." Which was exciting news for Eun as she knew her brother was in these videos.

Eun knows that her brother is a singer in a popular group and appears in loads of shows, but it can still confuse her. But Eun loves watching them with her brother, and they also get to bond in the process too.

They were halfway through watching the video until Eun realised something.

"Kook, where did these go," Eun said, sitting up, pointing at Jugnkook's tattooed arm and then at the television. In which the 'Old Jungkook' had no tattoos.

Eun was sure that was her brother. His bunny smile. Cute laugh and his mole  are still there. But no tattoos.

Jungkook smiled sincerely at the lost sister, who was staring at him. He moved his hands very slowly towards her face and plastered them onto her cheek—making Eun look like a puffer fish. Eun giggled

"Well", Jungkook started, grabbing Eun and placing her on his lap. "Back then, I wasn't allowed tattoos. But now my company allows me to have them. That's why," He finished. She was shocked by his statement, not understanding what her brother was saying but tried to understand the best she could do.

" Oh, I see Kookie", snuggling into her brother's embrace for warmth and finishing off the show.

Not before long, Jungkook heard Eun's tummy rumble so loud that Bam and Seoul could listen.

Jungkook moved Eun off his lap and placed her beside him before getting up.

"Would you like some food, Eun?" Jungkook asked the little girl, who was too busy watching the tv. The brother grabbed the remote and turned the television off so Eun was fully aware.

" I'm not going to ask you again, Eun. If not, I will be eating this chicken all by myself." Eun's head sharply turned at the word 'chicken'.

Jungkook smirked in satisfaction.

Eun nodded quickly. " Yes, please kookie." Jungkook smiled. Walking over with the chicken box in his hands.

He sat on the floor and Eun joined him. Crawling onto his lap so she can reach. Kissing her brother cheek before settling into his lap comfortably.

Jungkook changed the channel to 'Physical 100' whilst Eun tucks into the chicken, getting bbq sauce everywhere.

The brother allow his sister to eat first as he knew she won't eat all of it.

Relaxing his arms behind his head, watching tv as Eun eats on his lap. Every bite the little girl had she got barbecue sauce all over her face.

"kook, I'm finished" turning towards her brother, who looks are her grossly but then burst into La "Princess you got bbq sauce all over" Jungkook said in between laughs, slowly trying to grab a wet wipe that was located on the table.

Opening the singular, wet wipe placed it on Eun face, with his hand plastered on her face, wiping every single part whilst laughing.

The little sister giggled as apparently according to her, the older brother laugh is contagious. ( I MEAN WHO CAN BLAME HER).

" okay baby, I think it's bedtime now, you probably hungry that's why you woke up. And ate nearly the chicken box" Eun laughed at Jungkook's last statement and nods in agreement.

" kook read me story please" Eun looks up at Jungkook with puppy dog eyes. He rarely reads her stories as he thinks he bad that. " I'm on live baby, maybe tomorrow" Jungkook denied.

"Pleeaasseee" Eun whines grabbing Jungkook's arms and tried to pull him off the floor. But was unsuccessful. "Oookkaay" Jungkook gives in instantly. " YAYY, Army's can watch u read story too"

Jungkook smiled at Eun sentence and looked over at his phone which surprisingly, has more peeople watching this unfold then when he was by himself. Must be the Little Sister Magic.

Everyone in the comments were going crazy at how cute the siblings looks.

" Is that okay Army, if I read you and Eun a story?" Jungkook asked staring at his phone whilst Eun is climbing onto his back like a koala.

@kimmtaeehyung ~ Yess please teacher
@minsugawifes ~ omfg please do
@jeonbooties ~ Eun is so cute ahhh, I want to squeeze her cheeks
@ jiminniee ~ what a cute siblings and yess please

He read all the comments and decided to do it. " okay then let's go." The boy said grabbing tired Eun into arms and his phone with the live still on, heading up to the bedroom.

Theo brother placed Eun on the bed and the phone on the bedside cabinet facing towards them. " Which book should we read Princess?" He asked the little sleepy sister. "the frog book, kookie" Eun mumbled in tiredness, pointing to the book shelf.

" okay one second" He replied getting up from the bed and walked over the book shelf. Where there were so many books from princess, animals, unicorns and even her brother book. Which Eun quite boring the last time Jungkook read it to her.

" Right here we go princess and Army's. Are you guys ready for teacher Jungkook, to read a bedtime story" The 23 year old brother looked at his phone. Getting in the bed with Eun. Immediately after he's laid down, the tired little girl crawled into her brothers arms, rubbing her face against his shirt.

Jungkook placed his right arm around Eun and held the Frog book in his left, looking at his phone seeing everyone going crazy over this cute moment. He smiled and began to read the story

( I can't be asked to go through the book 😂)

TIME SKIP

" The end" Jungkook finished the book, sighing in relief that it finished. He looked down to see Eun curled up against his body, fast asleep. The brother chuckled at the sight before looking at phone that still had many people watching him read the book to his sister.

He carefully pulled his body away from Eun, try not to wake her sleeping state. Turning around on the bed quickly to placing a kiss on the head and a blanket over the top, grabbing his phone and turning the camera to face the 5 year old snoring cutely to herself. Before panning the camera back to him, slowly and steadily left the room.

" Anyways guys, I hope you like this live, it was fun right? I'm sorry it was all the place but family comes first for me Army's. But I love you all so dearly. So remember that." Jungkook sighed and stared at the camera with his bunny smile.

"I'm going get off the live and freshen up before bed. Bye Army. See you soon" Jungkook waved at the fans through his phone. Closed off the app and flopped onto his own bed.

He knew he had to freshen but he was comfy he regretted it straight away. But instead off showering, the boy just fell asleep and didn't wake up until Eun jumps on his bed in the morning. LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1.5k

I'm finally back, I took a break from this book to focus on my upcoming book that will release it first two chapters next month. Hehehe

But I'm officially back now :)

See you guys soon. Mwah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

608K 13.7K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
162K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc