ПΛЦI

By mi3na7lee7

In a world very far from earth, there was a utopia where only women reside. These women were blessed by not o... More

Trailer + Character Introduction
Chapter 1: It Begins
Chapter 2: A New World
Chapter 3: The Taboo
Chapter 5: A New Beginning

Chapter 4: The Aftermath

3 0 0
By mi3na7lee7

The person turned around. It was Tiye. She was sitting on the stairs as her feet were in the water. Akila sat down beside her and did the same.

The two sat in silence as they stared out into the open sea.

"I have sinned."

A few hours ago...

Tiye led Ahmed into her bedroom. "Sit" she said as she walked towards the window. She opened it, letting the moon's light shine into her room.

"You said that you were jealous of my strength. In truth. You should be scared."

"I have been a slave ever since I was born."

"My mother's village was raided in one single night. And burned before her eyes."

"The women and children were taken hostage while the men were killed."

"My mother was raped every single night. When they found out that she was pregnant, they left her alone. But she knew that after she gave birth to me, the torture would continue."

"So, she patiently waited and in those 9 months came up with a plan."

"I still remember what the older women would say..."

"Ak lu on iem ka no keng ga wa, do go ga iem, ga wem no bu tom."

"And what does that mean?" Ahmed asked.

"(Even though she suffered every single night, the moment she looked at you, was the first moment she had ever smiled.)"

"But... just after I was born... she killed herself. And Akila took me in and raised me."

"She was the big sister that I never had and her master, was the father figure I could hope for."

"Just the three of us. And even though we lived in hell, the three of us made it worth it."

"And then, one faithful day, our lives changed."

"Our planet was hit by a star. It produced a toxin that killed the men and made the women stronger."

Tiye looked at Ahmed and walked closer to him. She kneeled down in front of him and stared of him. "You shouldn't be jealous of my strength. Instead, you should fear it. As my strength can shatter earths and move mountains... It can eve kill the innocent and the weak... Tell me, are you still jealous of my strength?"

Tiye stared into Ahmed's wavering eyes. He gently placed his hands on her cheek. "No. I am amazed by it now."

Tiye frowned. She saw that he was staring at her lips. He slowly came closer, but Tiye stopped him. "What you are trying to do, is a taboo."

Ahmed stopped and stared at her. He caressed her cheek and stared at her with loving eyes. "You have the most beautiful eyes that I have ever seen."

He leaned closer while closing his eyes. Tiye closed her eyes as she felt Ahmed's lips on hers. Their very first kiss.

It started to get heated as Ahmed kiss turned a little aggressive. He slowly got down to her level and deepened the kiss. He slowly placed his hand around her waist.

They both ended the kiss to catch their breathes. Ahmed gently placed his fingers on her chin to make her look at him. "I want to have you all to myself."

"Ahmed wa-" Ahmed slipped his tongue into her mouth. While kissing her, he picked her up and gently placed her on the bed, catching her by surprise.

He broke the kiss and removed his leather tunic, revealing his chest. "Get ready, cause tonight is going to change your life." he said as he kissed her again.

Getting heated in the moment, he slipped his hand underneath her clothes...

Tiye finished her story. But Akila remained silent.

"I have committed a huge taboo. Something that we aren't allowed to do-" "I have as well." Akila said, catching Tiye by surprise.

"Wow. The First Commander, committed the ultimate taboo." "Along with the Second Commander." Akila said after Tiye to which she chuckled.

"You know, we don't have much time left." "I know." Akila said as she stared at the water. "How are we going to tell them?" Tiye asked as she stared at Akila.

"The old me would have simply vanished into thin air but now... I can't do that. Not how I've seen how hurt he could be. And I'm certain that you also feel the same, Tiye."

"I do... and I can't leave him as well..."

Akila looked at the sky before saying her final quote for the night.

"But we have to. We have no choice."

The sun hit Anubis's room. He groaned as the light hit his eyes. He tried grabbing Akila only to realize that she was not there. He opened his eyes and looked around. She wasn't there at all.

He wore his clothes and ran out of his chambers, searching for her. He searched every inch of the North Pavillion but couldn't find her.

He was about to lose hope when he saw Tiye walking away. He walked into the direction she came from, practically hoping that she was there.

He stopped walking when he saw her sitting by the river. He released a sigh of relief and walked towards her. He sat behind her, placing his hands around his waist while placing his head on her shoulder.

"How are you, Mahbub?" he asked as he stared at her while she stared out into the sea. "I am alright." "You don't sound alright. Was I a little too inhuman last night?" Anubis joked as he kissed her cheek.

Akila smiled and looked at him. "I am truly, alright." "This is the first time I have ever seen you smile. You look so beautiful."

"Thank you. Hey..." "Anubis." he said as he played with her hair. "Anubis." "What is it, Mahbub? What troubles you?" he said as he looked at her. Akila stared into the sea before speaking.

"I have something I need to tell you. You might not like it, actually, you will hate it." Anubis slightly frowned as he looked at her.

While they were talking, Tiye walked back to her chambers. She opened the door to see Ahmed still sleeping. She slowly closed the door and walked towards him.

She decided that she would wake him up herself instead of letting the sun hit his face. She kneeled down and stared at him as his face was now facing hers.

"Hey... Ahmed. It's time to get up." Ahmed groaned. He slowly opened his eyes to see Tiye staring at her. He smiled at her and kissed her lips.

"Good morning." he said as he smiled at her. Tiye smiled before also replying.

"There is something I must tell you." Ahmed slowly got up as he saw how her expression changed. "What is this?"

"For how many days have I been here?" she asked. "Three. Why? What's wrong?" Ahmed held her face as she stared at him.

"On my planet, if one of our sisters ever got lost in the galaxy..." Tiye explained.

"And if we haven't been found in the next three days, on the fourth day, they will get a beacon of our destination and set out a course towards us." Akila explained.

"And once they come and get us...." Tiye explained.

"We must return home without any hesitation." both of them said at the same time, towards their men.

Both Anubis and Ahmed were in shock.

"Can't you tell them about... us?" both of them asked, simultaneously.

"We can't. We have already committed the ultimate taboo. And if we reveal it, we will be beheaded." both of them explained simultaneously.

"I'm sorry. But it's better if we end things right here. The beast will return and once we kill it, we will go home." Akila explained.

"So please, forget about me..." Akila and Tiye told them as they held their cheeks. Both Anubis and Ahmed left the rooms.

Tiye sat down on the floor and looked outside. She suddenly felt something wet on her face. She touched it. "Wow, after all this time... I'm finally... crying..."

And Akila also did the same as she stared into the vast oceans.

The day soon became night. Neither Tiye nor Akila had seen their "lovers" after their confessions. Akila was in her chambers when Tiye entered.

Tiye walked towards her and sat on the bed beside her. They held each other's hand.

"Once the sun rises, they will get our coordinates." Akila said.

"And once night hits, the monster will attack." Tiye followed.

It was a little later in the evening. Akila and Tiye slept on Akila's bed.

"We did this a lot of times when we were younger. But after the star hit, everything changed." Tiye said. "Indeed, we did."

"Do you ever miss our master?" Tiye asked as she stared at Akila. "I do. He may have belonged to a group of terrorists that raided our villages, but he was the kindest one of them all." Akila said.

"I have never thanked you for taking care of me. After tomorrow we will go back home and become the First and Second commander again. So let me thank you." Tiye smiled at Akila as she did the same.

Both of them fell asleep while holding each other's hand.

It was the next day.

For the day, Tiye and Akila decided to walk around the city one more time as today was the day that they would leave. They took in the beautiful scenery.

They both decided to visit their "lovers" one last time. As both of them were in front of their doors, ready to knock. But both of them couldn't do it.

Instead, they left but not before whispering something.

The day had become night. Both of them were getting dressed when they suddenly heard a knock on the door.

They opened it but instead of seeing someone, they saw each other.

"You too." Akila said as Tiye nodded. They saw a shadow walking away. They looked at each other before nodding and following it.

The shadow went down the stairs and turned multiple corners. They saw an open door. The tiptoed towards it and stood on each side of the door.

They peeked inside and let down their guard. Instead, they smiled as they saw their possessions.

It was their armor and weapons.

While that was happening, Anubis was in the throne room, thinking about what Akila said. He saw someone enter. "Greetings Ahmed. How can I help you?"

"Lord Anubis, I need your advice." Anubis frowned as he listened to everything that Ahmed told. Ahmed told him that for the first time ever since he was born, he felt love and felt a purpose in life.

Anubis got down and looked at him and told him the same thing. Both of them conversed about what they should do or how they will resolve this.

Ahmed told Anubis about what he had decided, and Anubis was shocked. Anubis was about to reply when they heard that same roar.

"BATTLE STATIONS EVERYONE!" Anubis yelled as the guards were getting into position. All the soldiers aimed and attacked the beast as it flew over the city.

The monster was destroying everything in its path as it soared through the sky.

Anubis and Ahmed were in the front lines ready to attack the monster. When suddenly, Akila and Tiye jumped in front of them.

They were both wearing their armors and weapons. The beast recognized them and stopped flying. It stood on the ground with its three paws and stared at them.

Akila drew her sword as Tiye drew her two axes. The beast ran towards them and Akila ran towards while Tiye stayed behind holding the soldiers back.

Tiye used her axes and a bit of her strength and hit the earth with it. The earth shattered. Akila jumped as she was ready for the attack, but the beast wasn't. It fell down, making one of its paws get stuck.

"Stay there." Tiye said as she ran towards the beast.

Akila landed on the ground and ran towards it. She aimed her sword for the beast. She was about to land a hit when the beast removed his paw and avoided the attack. Tiye attacked it but it also avoided the attack.

Both of them attacked the beast together and landed a hit on it. The beast flew backwards crashing into one of the buildings.

Tiye and Akila positioned themselves. The beast ran towards them in a fit of rage. Both of nodded and ran towards it.

While Tiye ran to the side, Akila ran straight towards it. The beast used its front paw to attack her, but she jumped into the air, dodging it.

Akila was about to use her SIREN side when the beast caught her with its tail.

"NO!" Anubis yelled. "WAN GO EM TE?! (IT HAS A TAIL?!)" Tiye yelled as she ran towards the beast. She used one of her axes to cut the beast paw of, but it removed its paw and send her flying into a wall.

The beast immediately attacked as it was successful in grabbing her with its mouth. The beast spread its wings and flew away.

"NOOOOOOO." Anubis and Ahmed screamed. "AFTER THEM!"

The beast flew with Akila and Tiye. They reached the same place that they crashed, but this time, both of them were conscious and ready to fight.

Akila took her sword and slashed its other paw off while Tiye used her axe and slashed its face. All three of them landed on the ground.

The beast roared and started glowing. Tiye and Akila knew what that meant.

They positioned themself for its final attack as it did the same.

As Akila ran towards it, Tiye used her strength to shatter the earth. The beast roared. Akila was getting closer and closer.

She inhaled and started singing. The beast was about to attack her as it stopped. Akila continued singing her melody to hypnotize the monster.

As Akila kept on walking closer and closer to the monster, Tiye did the same.

Tiye jumped and Akila did the same. All of a sudden, the monster's head was on the ground as Akila and Tiye had slashed its head together.

They both looked at each other and sighed. They heard noises from afar. They looked into the direction of the sound to see Anubis, Ahmed and a few other soldiers on horses.

Both Akila and Tiye smiled at them. Anubis and Tiye got off their horses.

All of a sudden, Akila's hair and cape along with Tiye's hair were lifted in the air. They looked up to see their ship. They looked at each other before looking at their "lovers".

Both Anubis and Ahmed looked at them as they were slowly being lifted into their ships.

Never once did they lose eye contact with them. They successfully entered the ship and flew away. Anubis and Ahmed watched as their ship left in the speed of light, their hearts so full of guilt.

Sometime later, they arrived at their homeland. They got off and took a look at the castle before walking towards their Queen.

They entered their throne room and did their greetings. The Queen smiled as she saw both of them.

"AFKA NAUI! Gam no iem ka hem bow tu no qiem ge ben nue. Anga, gol gi man ti. (RISE MY RANKERS! You have been long gone from home so return to your chambers. Tomorrow, you will go back to your daily duties.)"

They rose and bowed before leaving. They walked towards their chambers. Akila or SIREN entered her room and stared at it. She sighed and sat on the bed.

While Tiye or GARTY entered and sat down in front of her bed. She looked outside, staring at the birds. She also sighed.

Both of them got a knock on their doors. The SIREN got up and opened her door. It was the Queen. She hugged the SIREN and smiled at her. "Om nu yi ta (Welcome back.)" The SIREN nodded.

The Queen entered her room while she closed the door. The Queen stood by her window before speaking. "Om we tu ni? (So, how was it?)" "Ke tha mon. Pi no gwe am i to. (It was alright. We were treated as friends.)" the SIREN answered as she stared at the Queen.

The Queen nodded. She turned to look at her warrior. She grabbed her by her cheeks and stared at her. She let her go before leaving her room. The SIREN sighed. She removed her armor and laid on her bed, falling asleep immediately.

While that happened, the GARTY was visited by an old friend whom she hadn't seen in a long time. It was an ORDEN. She entered her room as the GARTY closed the door.

Over the following month, the GARTY and SIREN's lives went back to normal as the First and Second commander. They trained, fought outside forces and continued to protect the city.

The same could be said for the people of Egypt. Anubis had slowly gotten used to his daily duties while Ahmed became the captain of the guard.

While on Morganyen, both the SIREN and GARTY of them kept on seeing each other, but only nodded and walked away.

But that all changed. They were both called to the throne room. They entered and walked towards the Queen. They did their traditional bow and kneeled.

"Om nu ni ema kin. ORDEN ga min q op la to. Yo an gu iem na GARTY. Gem an bol wen nu gem an iem bo tu an gem. (Both of you must be wondering why I called you here. This here is an ORDEN. You, GARTY already know her as she is your friend. The reason why I called the both of you here, is because I have noticed some changes in the both of you after you returned.)"

Both of them side eyed each other before looking back on the ground.

"Sus an bo ti a o ne ke ta ORDEN. Op pu to hem baq we don bi. (The ORDEN has told me about a change the both of you have. The both of you have committed the ultimate taboo.)"

They both looked up at the Queen as she stared at them.

"An go em no ti? (Do you deny it?)" the Queen asked. "Teka (No, we do not.)" both of them replied.

The Queen arose from her throne and walked towards them. She walked down the stairs and stopped as she stood in front of them.

"Kom nu at ti. (You have done well.)" the SIREN and GARTY were shocked at what the both of them heard. The Queen was proud of them.

"Afka. (Rise.)" and so they did as the Queen told them to.

"Atum bo i. Loak bo er, nami o lu i te. Can te wen gum, itte. Zat e ren tum, wan fe fu e. So su ji i. Mun gre emte dwe, hem na. (I am not angry at you. Ever since I took the throne, it has always been my dream to live in harmony with the men. But after the attack, I had lost all hope. But seeing the both of you after 4 days, I knew the both of you had changed. You have made my dream a reality. There is still hope for us as not only warriors, but also as women.)"

The Queen returned to her throne, leaving a confused GARTY and SIREN. The Queen nodded and the ORDEN walked towards them.

"Omnu. A e, dom pi la qe. Que to ni, an uku. (Fear not. In due time, we will tell the others that you were on a mission. But the truth, will stay with the four of us.)" the Queen finished her speech and smiled at them.

The ORDEN escorted them out of the room.

They both followed her in silence. They stopped in front of a huge door. The ORDEN opened it, revealing the Breading Room.

It was a room that they had never and must never visit without the Queen's permission. The breading room was diverted into sections. They followed the ORDEN into her section.

"Ti (Sit.)" she said and both of them did just that. She asked them to remove their amor and they did just that. She placed her hands on their stomach. A few seconds later, she smiled at the both of them.

"Vo ti em. (Both of you are with child.)"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89 40 15
All of our life, we have been told that we can't travel to different universes, and Juliane is no different. She was living like any normal teenager...
88 1 30
Two hearts collides to form beautiful and strong heart; a bond which is lighter like a helium but stronger like diamond even though it's made of glas...
1K 15 21
"The impossible love from an ordinary girl and a soldier". That's what might probably happen to Cassandra Lewis. Does she deserve that? Maybe. From...
14.3K 562 30
Haru, whose life is marked by misfortunes and disappointed hopes, is struck by an unexpected twist of fate. Just when he believed all hope was lost...