๐Œ๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐„๐‘ ; ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค ๏ฟฝ...

By dxrkcupid

[๐™”๐˜ผ๐™‰!๐™๐™Š๐™†๐™”๐™Š ๐™๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰๐™‚๐™€๐™๐™Ž ๐™“ ๐™Ž๐™!๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™] After escaping the hellish laboratory you were he... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
โœงห–ยฐ. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐„๐ˆ๐‘๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐Ž๐Š๐˜๐Ž
โœงห–ยฐ. ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ๐’ "๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ"?
โœงห–ยฐ. ๐€๐‚๐‚๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐๐“๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผญ๏ผก๏ผฎใ€€๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฃใ€‘
โœงห–ยฐ. ๐‘๐„๐’๐Ž๐‹๐•๐„

โœงห–ยฐ. ๐๐„๐– ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐‹๐ƒ, ๐๐„๐– ๐๐‘๐Ž๐๐‹๐„๐Œ๐’

1.2K 43 3
By dxrkcupid

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

You didn't know how long you were running for. You didn't know where to go. You didn't know where you were. You didn't know what to do.

But one thing was clear in your distressed mind, you had to get away from the lab. Away from the bad men. Away from Papa. You ran and ran and ran for as long as your legs could before suddenly tripping on a branch and falling face first onto the dirt.

You couldn't move from your spot, already exhausted like a dog and wanting to sleep. But your paranoia wouldn't let you.

With a groan, you push yourself up to your knees using a tree as leverage. You put your back against the bark of the tree, and let yourself take some well needed deep breaths before getting up and resuming your goal of getting as far as you could from the lab.

The leaves and twigs below you crunch every step you take in your bare feet, the air surrounding you was bitter cold, and the fact that all you had was a lab gown did little to keep you warm. And the other fact was that it was midnight, so it was difficult to see where you were going.

And just to make things worse, you heard the clap of thunder before droplets of rain began pouring down from the sky and all over you.

You let out a frustrated sigh as you wrap yourself in your arms in a desperate way to keep yourself warm and pushed yourself to continue walking through the harsh environment around you. You were so tired, but you couldn't bare yourself to sleep when Papa was out there looking for you.

When you took other step, you were struck with an unknown feeling that made you stop in your place. It felt like electricity struck your brain and suddenly, you became very lightheaded as your legs grew weak.

You tried to fight back the drowsiness, but the amount of energy you wasted when you were running already drained you. Black dots covered your already darkened vision as you let your eyes close and your body become numb. The last words you thought were, Please, don't let papa find me.

And then darkness consumed you.

Many overwhelming things were happening around you, dare you say, that this was worse than what you were experiencing in the woods.

As you opened your eyes, you blinked away any trace of sleep you once had to focus on your surroundings.
You were no longer in the woods, that's for certain.

The ground beneath you was hard and sturdy, the area around you lacked nature. In front of you was just another wall, and something near you reeks of filth. The stench smelled like it was right beside you. You turned your head to the smell and realized you were next to a dumpster.

You cringe from the stench and quickly crawled away from the dumpster. Now that you were more awake, you began to notice more things about your area.

The honking of cars, footsteps of unknown people passing by, chatter from said people, the bright light of the morning overtaking you, and heavy rain pouring from the sky.

The area you were in lacks light, and it didn't seem like people noticed you at all. You noticed that the wall in front of you stretched up to form a building. Same for the other wall behind you, you were in an alley.

You had to find some place to rest, and it certainly won't be here. You carefully stood up and noticed a hoodie with stains on hanging from one of the trash cans, and a pair of worn out slippers right next to it.

You smiled gratefully at the treasure you found and quickly put them on. These clothes will help you withstand the weather.

Once the clothes were on you, you set off to find a building that looked decent enough to lay low in. It was obviously morning because of how bright the sky was, even though it was covered by clouds.

Thankfully, nobody seemed to care about you enough to take a second glance of your appearance. And those who did, didn't want to draw attention to themselves so they moved on.

It wasn't until you felt your stomach rumbling that you realized you were hungry. You noticed a food cart that was selling these sticks with balls poked through them, you didn't know what those were, but you were desperate.

You walked towards the cart, five of the treats were lined up beside each other. You could feel yourself drool at the delicious scent they gave off and reach to grab one. "Hello young man, how many dango would you like?" A man that looked to run this cart asked.

You ignored the twinge of discomfort when he referred to you as a man. You stared at the man, he had black hair that was turning grey in the ends, and thick black glasses. The smile he displayed made his wrinkles noticeable.

"Soo, do you want a dango or not? I've got other customers waiting behind you." The man said impatiently. You pointed to the middle dango.

"Just one?" You nodded. "Okay, that'll be five yen." You blinked in question. Yen? You thought. The man looked annoyed when you stayed still and not taken out the money need for your dango.

"You do have yen, don't ya?" You shake your head side by side. The man sighed in irritation, "Then no dango for you, next!" You gasp, head filled with worry. You needed this "dango", you were starving.

"No! Please!" You pleaded, but the man looked like he had enough, "If you don't have money, you don't get food. That's how things work around here, now beat it. Next!" You had to think of something fast!

Then you saw a machine in the cart that seemed to be responsible for making the dango. Using your one of your powers, technopathy, you focused on the machine.

You made it frizzle until it was too much for it and it broke, grey smoke rising from it. "Ah shit!" The man shouted before trying to fix the broken machine.
Now that the man was distracted, you took your chance and grabbed two dango before running off.

The seemed to notice your escape and yelled out, "You little brat! Come back here!" As he was about the leave the cart to chase you, the machine suddenly exploded, now black smoke escaping from it.

"Oh come on!" The man cried out before flapping his hands, desperately trying to get rid of the smoke.
Unbeknownst to you, a boy with rectangular glasses and black hair in the crowd saw everything that happened, including the machine that looked perfectly fine suddenly break when you stared at it.

He was always observant of his surroundings and the people around him, you were no different. As you continued to run away, believing that you were scott free, he knew what happened.

He didn't know if it was some kind of trick, or something supernatural. But all that was on his mind was one question, Who are you?

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑

Tetta Kisaki - %5
He doesn't know what he even saw was real, nor did he believe that you were from Tokyo judging by your confused expression when the cart owner asked for yen. And the fact that your attire consisted of a dirty gown, stained hoodie, and worn out shoes meant that you didn't have a home either. You have certainly caught his attention, and when he sees you again, he won't let you out of his sight.

➤ You have escaped the laboratory that has keep you captive for so long. But when you suddenly lose consciousness and wake up in a new place you have never been to, you're faced with new problems. And one of them was a little boy who will soon become one of your enemies. But on the bright side, you now have food. But next time, you will later meet an ally that will either help you or endanger you. Find out in the next chapter!

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Oops, you have made one of the main antagonists in this book notice you! I hope that he doesn't try to find you again and stalk you, hahaha... Anyways, I did my research and genderqueer people existed in the 1980's. So it is possible for them to exist now in this timeline of 1999. As a genderfluid person, I wanted to write the MC in this story as non-binary, but who was assigned male at birth (amab). And they feel uncomfortable with being referred to as a man or people using male pronouns for them. If you don't feel comfortable with that reader being a amab non-binary, feel free to not read this book. I'm very excited to combine two of my favorite fandoms in this book! Again thank you guys for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 6.9K 31
Y/n uses they/them pronouns to make it comfortable for all readers. ************************* "Don't you trust me?" "Of course not! I would never tru...
44.5K 1.1K 90
Y/N was not living life. She survived everyday with constant harmful thoughts. How long until her landlord would kick her ass out of the apartment...
19.7K 455 27
Y/n L/n was experiment number 10. You escaped the lab when you were eleven. After walking a few miles, you passed out. When you came too, four boys w...
131K 4.2K 26
' ๐Ž๐๐’๐„๐’๐’๐„๐ƒ แต‰แต›แต‰สณแต—สฐโฑโฟแต โฑหข หกโฑแตแต‰ แตƒ แถ แตƒแต‡สณโฑแถœ แต—แต’ โฑแตแตƒแตโฑโฟแตƒแต—โฑแต’โฟ, โฟแต’ แต’โฟแต‰ แถœแตƒโฟ หขแต—แต’แต– สธแต’แต˜สณ แตˆสณแต‰แตƒแตหข แถœแต’แตโฑโฟแต แต—แต’ แตƒ สณแต‰แตƒหกโฑแต—สธ. T๐—ข๐—ž๐—ฌ๐—ข แ–‡๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก๐—š๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ...