Delilah / / l.t

By boardingschoolprep

Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? I'm a thousand miles away, but girl, tonight, you're look... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e

p r o l o g u e

42 2 1
By boardingschoolprep

p r o l o g u e

"Hello?"

"Delilah."

"Who is this?"

"Did you like your gift?"

"What gift? Who is this?"

"Open your door, baby."

The line goes dead after that. I open the door of my apartment to find a bouquet of flowers on the door mat. There is a note on top of the flowers which I reach for first.

Hey there, Delilah, what's it like in New York City? I'm a thousand miles away, but girl tonight you're looking pretty.

My heart rate quickens as I read the note. I quickly grab the flowers and reenter my apartment. I throw the flowers and the creepy note in the trash. Since I'm already thoroughly creeped out, I jump when the phone rings for the second time tonight.

"Oh Delilah, don't you know it's rude to throw away a gift?"

****

A.N: guyyyzzz I'm so excited for this story, and I will try my very best to keep up with it. You may have noticed I deleted my story "Converse", don't worry, I will be rewriting it. I loved the idea for that story, but I wasn't proud of my writing, so I'm starting over! Please vote and comment!! I would love maybe 3 votes and 5 comments per chapter? Possibly? For me?

xx gigi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4K 80
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
812K 18.5K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
174K 6.3K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
333K 12.3K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...